AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Naotavespaboys drawings

The Man With No Signature The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2010 10:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Oh i see... so you've already sold the rights to a previous version of Deepest Twilight to some comic book company out there? Maybe somewhere out there in Britain, i guess. Well, it's nice to see artists get paid for their vision.

As for the one you just posted... yeah, good. You certainly know what you're doing (well, you're a pro so you supposed to) compared to a lot of people "doing comics". Forgive me if I'm accidentally bashing people with this statement but doing comics ain't as easy as many people think it is. I've seen a lot who just draw panels and throw stuff inside 'em, some speech balloons, and a couple of characters here and there... and i may say, you're not one of their kind. Keep postin'...

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

Default Deepest twilight pages 14 and 15

Hey. Well as allways thanks for viewing and commenting on my drawings. All the support is greatly appreciated.

Shadow Mistress - Thanks. I try to make the symbols (known as marks of the Goddess, signifying that the Sylvyns are the children of Lhunara) as unique as possible. The character isn't Laure but one of the few surviving Sylvyns called Wren (you weren't to know that her name hasn't been put in yet...) Well I'm glad you are liking it so much still I wouldn't get a mark of the goddess tattoo Sylvyns aren't best liked even if their bad rep is all lies! If you would like I can draw up all the Sylvyn symbols and marks of the Goddess so you can pick a favourite for a tattoo.

Grey Crane - I haven't yet sold the rights to a comic company in Britain althoguh this latest incarnation (the second one of Deepest Twilight to date) is getting a bit of interest. It may be on the brink of a proper release very soon. The previous one was lent to friends most of which was lost. The surviving pages I sold to a friend when I left my lunch money at home and was starving at college. Thats a decision I regret now. Still the new version is bigger and better then the last so I guess its alright. Anyway thanks for the comments. I aint a pro yet but I'm glad that my work isn't just a few characters thrown in frames! And I agree writing comics is a lot harder then people think. Throwing characters in frames does not make a comic. There needs to be consistancy an overall plot and a bit (or a lot in some cases) of depth. Well I'm glad you like what you see and I hope you keep drawing and updating your own thread!

Anyway here is page 14 and 15 of Deepest Twilight. These pages would be viewed as a double page spread but I could only scan the images seperately and don't currently own the editing tools to "gel" them together once scanned. Sorry about that. As always all comments and crits are welcome.

Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	scan0004.jpg‎
Views:	34
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	25117   Click image for larger version

Name:	scan0005.jpg‎
Views:	35
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	25118  

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well no update this week........ I've been a little lazy.

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

Totally loved the way you have drawn her hair. It looks fluffy
    And by far , the monster you have drawn , it was the best one i have seen yet. I mean to be honest , dont laugh , i like hes body , it looks hot ....*hides under table* O.O
    Uh...and also hes wings...i dont know how your hands move.

Each and every small details of all your drawings , is so delightful to look at.

*signs*......how much should i say.......*faints*
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

woah your art is amazing, keep up the good work.
    you have some nice talent.

Anbu the Assassin chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Mistress View Post
    Totally loved the way you have drawn her hair. It looks fluffy
    And by far , the monster you have drawn , it was the best one i have seen yet. I mean to be honest , dont laugh , i like hes body , it looks hot ....*hides under table* O.O
    Uh...and also hes wings...i dont know how your hands move.

Each and every small details of all your drawings , is so delightful to look at.

*signs*......how much should i say.......*faints*
    I'm totally agree.. I find it is really hard to design a non-human being.. XD So I found your pict is so great and awesome.. You're so creative in creating creature.. And those details~ X3

Once could be a fluke and twice a coincidence, but thrice proves it's a real ability.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As always let me open by saying thanks to everyone who has viewed and commented on my artwork.

Shadow mistress - Thankyou very much. I'm glad you liked the hair it was a real chore to draw. If you think demon Sicairo is hot I'll have to post the design work for human Sicairo..... Same body just less demonic! How do my hands move? Stiffly! My current job is slowly destroying them......

DaGame - Thanks. I'll keep going as long as I can.

Chuunin 7 - Thanks a lot its good to hear from a great artist like you. Sicairo's design has changed a lot from the early days. In the original version he was more like a biblical pitch fork carrying devil. I prefer this newer version created by happy accident and I'm glad you do too.

Anyway without further delay here is the next (16th page) of Deepest Twilight. As always comments and crits are very welcome.

Enjoy!

Name:	scan0001.jpg‎
Views:	32
Size:	2.43 MB
ID:	25242  

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey. Well time for an update. The latest page of Deepest Twilight is not quite ready yet so instead I've posted these pieces of design work. The first one is a very early design of one of the main protagonists the dragon tamer Lycinda Kilek. The second is of one of the central evil characters the vicious murderer and leader of the verminkin known as Bullwhip Greshenko (another early design too). As always all comments and critiques are welcome.

Enjoy!

Name:	scan0002.jpg‎
Views:	24
Size:	338.1 KB
ID:	25299   Click image for larger version

Name:	scan0003.jpg‎
Views:	31
Size:	687.4 KB
ID:	25300  

Anbu the Assassin chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah~ your Bullwhip is so awesome.. I like the way you personize (is this the right word?) animal.. And also the pose.. I know it's not easy at all.. You have a great talent.. I'll be waiting for the next art.. ^^

Once could be a fluke and twice a coincidence, but thrice proves it's a real ability.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey. Thanks to all who keep viewing my drawings it means a lot.

Chunin 7 - The word for making an animal look human is to anthropize it. Thanks for the comment it is difficult to create creatures that aren't human and posing them can be very difficult.

Anyway no update today I can't get to a computer that has a scanner and internet.....

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Deepest Twilight page 17

Well this is an unexpected update. I didn't think I'd be able to get to a computer with a scanner but I did so here is the 17th page of Deepest Twilight. As always all comments and crits are welcome.

Enjoy!

Name:	scan0004.jpg‎
Views:	33
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	25396  

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The story is getting excited.. Can't wait for the next.. And, your character designs are cool as always.. XD

Member lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2009 06:11 AM
    Threads

Really nice drawings keep it up, man )

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey. Well thanks to everyone who has viewed my drawings!

Chuunin 7 - Thanks for the comment. It takes a while for me to be happy with my character designs. There are generally at least 4 or 5 drafts befor I get them how I want and their costumes right then I will put them in. I think the efforts worth it though.

Lowellgallagher - Thanks for the comment. I'll keep going as long as I can!

Well no update this week. I've been too busy to draw what with work and everything. I'll try and put one up next week.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Deepest Twilight page 18

Hey well its been two weeks so here is my next update. Its the 18th page of Deepest Twilight. As always all comments and crits are welcome.

Enjoy!

Name:	scan0001.jpg‎
Views:	32
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	25596  

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's been a long time since the last time you update here.. >,<

Well2, that Dragon Tamer got hit at her head by a branch? It's really a stupid, fatal mistake.. XD I'm looking forward for the next page.. Curious what will happend to her.. I kinda feel pity on her.. Looks hurt..

Reading my user title? nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 10:12 PM
    Threads

They look awesome! I wish I could draw like that!
    Secret Technique.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey. Well thanks to everyone who took a look at my sketches.

Chunin 7 - It has been a while since I updated. It took a while to draw the tamer getting hit..... It was a lot harder to draw then I expected. You'll have to wait a while to find out what happens though. I can't get to a scanner this week to put the next page up.

Ninja-supreme - A new face! Thanks for the comment. I'm sure if you try you can become a cool artist too!

Anyway unfortunately no scanner so no update. Sorry. Maybe next week....

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have been so busy that I haven't posted in your thread in ages! Your pictures are becoming more and more amazing every time! The details are amazing! I wonder what it would look like in colour...? ^^

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

... from SPACE! BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2009 11:26 AM
    Threads

I'm SOOOOO jealous.
    n.n;;.
    Dinosaurs Go Rawrr.
    [[Meaning I Love You.]]

Member Ize has a reputation beyond repute Ize has a reputation beyond repute Ize has a reputation beyond repute Ize has a reputation beyond repute Ize has a reputation beyond repute Ize has a reputation beyond repute Ize has a reputation beyond repute Ize has a reputation beyond repute Ize has a reputation beyond repute Ize has a reputation beyond repute Ize has a reputation beyond repute Ize's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2014 10:05 PM
    Threads

your style is amazing, its like fantasy and lore combined together, reminds me of "Elfwood" hehe

and quite intresting comic strip you have too. looking forward for next.!

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ize
    My Arthread

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Deepest Twilight page 19

Hey well thanks to everyone who has viewed my drawings and shown support up till now.

Infinata - Hey long time no see! How have you been? Well thanks a lot for the comment. It might look better in colour but thats a lot of hard work and I'm always worried that I will ruin the drawing if I colour it.

Baileyisaspaz - Hey its great to see a new face! Don't be jealous I'm sure you could produce some cool drawings too given time. Just get practicing. Well thanks a lot for the comment!

Ize - Another new face. Thanks for dropping by. I've never heard of Elfwood..... Anyway yeah This is a dark fantasy story combined with some English folklore (some of it might not translate well so if there are references you don't get let me know!) Well thanks a lot for the comment.

Anyway its been delayed for a few weeks (sorry) but here is the 19th page of Deepest Twilight. As always all comments and crits are very welcome.

Enjoy!

Name:	scan0008.jpg‎
Views:	27
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	25747  

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

Yay , glad i am around while you have posted your new master piece.^^

I was watching really closely the mosnter part you drew. And i am speechless just cuz i saw its face really close. I mean , seriously.
    This is all your imagination....?
    The details of its face , its whole body actually.....your finishing takes the prize.

Your gonna make me believe this is all fantasy...you cant draw like this...*_*
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

haha. This all comes from my imagination. The monsters can be a hassel to draw but I can assure you that I draw them all myself. Thanks so much for the great comment.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I only have one thing to say:
    Uh, ...

I WANT THEM IN COLOURS! D8 Your drawings are so nice and detailed, esp the last update with the creature in it. Seeing them in colours should be nice.
    *slaps myself* You don't have to colour them if you don't colour. =3

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Closed Thread

Thread Information