AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Bleach: Souls of the Unknown

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Enoch sighed... idiots... bloody idiots... Enoch slipped off, not that it really made a difference give no one could even find him. He didn't want to be near these pathetic fools... they hadn't even managed to land a scratch on him... he knew he had failed to but at least he'd gotten a cut in. Still... he'd need to increase the potency of his poison... he didn't know why the poison failed to affect his opponent but he assumed at the very least amplifying its power couldn't hurt.

He left swiftly... not even looking back at the others. The left side of his face was covered with blood that had seeped from his now empty eye socket. He'd have to seal that wound later. But there was something more important to deal with.

he was far away before his invisibility ruptured and he returned to visibility.

he landed next to Yaldabaoth's body... He looked at it dully... his face unreadable. He opened his left hand and clutched their was the eye he had lost... most of it was gone now but he had turn what remained out. Lifting up the eye patch on the right side of Zen's face he slipped the remains of the eye into the eye socket.

Goodbye... Enoch.

The now-Yaldabaoth left from the scene before going to a distant roof where he could avoid the annoying barbarians...
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 03:14 PM
    Threads

Ziraku was standing afar from the left of Shion, bloods were shedded from 37 hollows painted on his clothes, his eyes were shadowed under his hairs. The hollows were leaving the soul society, "...We lost... it's prove that we're weak..." He muttered in fainted tone. Ziraku look up at the leader in the sky, going back to his home, "But since we now have a goal, you're only encouraging us to surpass you." he smirked, grateful to that demon to fill us with hope and dream.

Ziraku glance at shion, seeing he's mildly injured but he keeping up the pace, Ziraku want him to truly attain his will and potientials. For us we want to truly attained the power of our unkown, and soon someday, we'll know what we really are, a rank of shinigami aside Vizards. Ziraku approach to shion while his hands is in his pockets, soaked inb blood. "We're done, we can't reward the surface our presences, it will cause a stirr in the society." He explained though Shion look pale and somewhat tranced.
    A Lone wolf heavy blade with the blade of God dragon's soul. Odai Govares was once Regalyn's guardian until he form into a heavy blade.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hajeo......Speak to me!!!! Tell me what you need!! Let me know what I need to to do fight!!!" Kazuki roared with a fury and fell to his knees. Hajeo was silent. He hadn't said a word. Nothing at all. It was like he didn't want Kazuki to talk to him. He was gone. Locked away in Kazuki's own ego. Only to be released when he was ready to fight again. Right now Kazuki was not worthy to fight. He had too much to deal with. It was weighing him down slowly. It wasn't ok. Kazuki was a sitting duck. At the will of anyone. His mind confused. His body physically and mentally broken into pieces.

"Tenro....What is wrong with me. I can't protect anyone if I can win. I'm to weak. Just as Koshiro said." He was no god. He was weak and unworthy of fighting along with the Matsuki. Even Enoch was better then him. He even was able to wound him. It was crazy. Kazuki was lost in the darkness. He had to find a way out. If not he would never get stronger.

Kazuki slowly woke up and his a well of pain rose. His arms shook and his body trembled. His wounds were not that bad but they were like scars to his soul. He had done this to himself. Now he was saying for it. Shion was next to him. Kazuki didn't have anything to say to him. His body was to weak to even speak. His body hurt. There were a few of the other Matsuki members. Kazuki coughed and layed back down. He didn't want to move.

Senior Member Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ziraku notice Kazuki woke up, he went bend down to check up on him. "Ah, Kazuki, that quite a bloodbath isn't it." He chuckeled lightly, "But are you okay for now." he asked in case if he can be of service to aid. when Ziraku glance his body positioning, also he sensing that his reiastu seem to be recovering back to normal. Ziraku thought himself if he had arrive earlier maybe there will some damages to prevent.

(OOC: finally i'm catching up ^^)
    A Lone wolf heavy blade with the blade of God dragon's soul. Odai Govares was once Regalyn's guardian until he form into a heavy blade.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

((OMG ive missed the good part damn it all))

Before the battle Kera had left the little shinigami to fight on her own, after piggy backing her every where.She began to run towards Shion with her zanpakutos drawn. Her battles were with her suprising her enemies more then jumping in front of them. She had hoped to get out of the battle with out a scratch. But as soon as she felt and saw how many hollows were around she doudted it would happen. She attempted to quick step to Shions location only to be stopped by the faster hollows. With a growl she had taken them out using her light and dark zanpatutos. When she was beginning to get closer to Shions energies location. Another hollow had attacked unfortunatly she didnt get away with out a few injuries the hollow had Deeply cut her right arm rendering it almost usless. So with her left hand and her dark Zanpakuto she found/ fought her way towards Shion only to find the battle over.
    "Hey boss, You ok?" She asked sheathing her sword and slowly walked towards Shion. She placed her good hand on his shoulder as she had done earlier.
    "Hey glad your alive." She said softly, Her hand trembling alittle. She relized she wasnt in the best shape covered in hollow blood and her own and an arm useless. She forced a small smile on her face and looked at the battle ground.
    "So who won?" She asked with trembling words. She knew the answer and what was most likely going to happen after everything was cleaned up. She felt bad not being able to arrive earlier to help. She was a coward fighting only in the shadows and taking her enemies by suprise. She chuckled at herself then looked at Shion with sad eyes and a forced smile.
    "Im sorry for not coming sooner...I should have fought harder. I couldnt even help Yaldabaoth and Enoch." Her hand still laid on Shions shoulder more her making sure he was there then anything else.
    Last edited by Kera; 03-30-2008 at 09:31 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kiraku saw Kera arrived, with injuries bestowed upon her, she inquired shion with questions, that she, herself, knew the results yet Ziraku replied to kera under his absence of tranced mind. "We've lost but the leader bestowed us an opportunity to grow either amass or in strength, take a good glance at kazuki." He remarked at Kera, as somehow, his tension rised, though he was one of the calmest people among the Matsuki clan.

Ziraku calmed down a little, "but it was of we had no goal, which made us lacks the will to grow in strength." he explained as in neutral tone which odd himself to notice if he ever been like that.
    Last edited by Regalyn; 03-30-2008 at 09:46 PM.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kera looked at kazuki But quickly lowed her eyes. She sighed almost ignoring Kiraku.
    "I see, I dont want to hear what happend so please dont tell me." She said in a low voice directed at Kiraku.
    "if only i had arrived earlier. Im sorry Kazuki." She said truly sad. Her hand gently rested on Shions shoulder giving confurt and to make sure he didnt vanish as well.
    Last edited by Kera; 03-30-2008 at 10:18 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Despite the fact that Enoch is technically now using the Name Yaldabaoth to describe himself... to avoid confusion I'm going to continue calling him Enoch

Enoch appeared from no where his invisibility slipping off... " 'lacking goals making you weak'! 'if only i had arrived earlier'!" he sneered their own words back at them. His face was still covered with blood and clothes were a mess but Enoch's attitude did not seem the worse for the wear. His tone was the same as normal as though the battle had not happened, "Do you people even listen to yourselves! I have never heard such a whiny bunch of idiots in my entire lives. If the will to live, the will to allow others to live, or the will to kill is not enough reason for you to be strong than go off somewhere and die because no one will have use for you. What do you want someone to just give you a bloody reason! Well, too bad!" He had had about as much as he could take of this blood barbarian speak. "And if you apologize for being late one more time next time a sneak up on you I won't pull my needle short of the skin, I'll give you a long painful death." He groaned in frustration as he ground his teeth, "Practice, Learn. Think of smart ways of fighting and us them. Anything else is just a waste of time and breath! You wound why we lost while you spurt such pansy language!"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

At hearing Enoch Kera could have hugged him for seeing him still alive but his words struck hard and fast. With a growl her good hand left Shions shoulder and was around Enoch's neck in a fraction of a second. Her nails dug into the side of his neck threatening to draw blood.
    "I refuse to die." She said with a growl.
    "for you info Enoch, i agree with you i hid in the shadows and attacked by suprise. I was to late to help. I could have killed those Hollow so much faster but i believed every one could hold their own." Her whole body began to shake. Her hand on reflex tightened.
    "If dare even try to sneak up on me, Ill use my own hand to kill you. You blood isnt worth my blades." She said angerly. Her right armed throbbed but she ignored it.
    "If you think im so useless kill me yourself, You could have earlier." She was angry at her self more then Enoch but she needed something to take it out on. The words Enoch had spoken cut deep and Kera knew that they were true.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC" whoa Luzifer, that quite an rant Enoch spating at. lol)

Ziraku heard everything that Enoch remarking at him and kera and kera admitted that she had in shadow until the wrong time but it is not her fault. He chuckled slightly, "Heh even so that she admitt that but tell me Enoch, suppose what motivate you to get stronger if you have never oppose an opponent that overwhelm you come into your life ." He inquired him, "The will is what strive us to reach certain goal, without one, the will just wilther away, I've appreciate that the enemy has come into our life." Ziraku spoke in way of showing gratitude, he know that the members might dislike him for saying that however they'll appreciate it later.
    Last edited by Regalyn; 03-30-2008 at 10:47 PM.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

OOC: Ok, almost time is skipping forward in this post, then we once again have time to lay back for a bit before the next phase of the RPG begins.

Shion turned to Ziraku as he slowly made it to his feet. The pain from the burn was starting to get to him, but he didn't let it show. "What? I don't think there's much that we can do about that one, Ziraku. We all fought alongside regular shinigami, using two Zanpakuto. Like I said....if we were to be exposed today, then that's just what was destined to happen. Nothin' we can do about that." As Shion sank deeper and deeper into a sulk, he felt a hand on his shoulder as a voice rang through his head. He looked to see Kera.

It was at that moment that Enoch appeared. He spoke words to Ziraku and Kera that Shion knew should not be spoken to comrades, although had a hint of truth to them. Not enough, though. It was the end of a battle, and for Enoch to be speaking with such distain toward people whom he, whether he was to accept it or not, would fight against, was 'barbaric' in it's own way. At least, that's what Shion thought. Shion walked to Enoch, his hands on the hilt of his blades, which were once again in their scabards. He removed Kera from the grasp she had around Enoch, and looked to both of them with a somewhat disapponted look on his face.

"Now is not the time." He said. He simply did not have the desire to argue at the moment, even though Enoch's words weren't aimed toward him. "Besides..." Shion said, turning to Enoch. "Your still not worth it."

"The Sayuchi.....that's our goal now. I don't know how it will happen, I don't even know if we possess the power to make it happen....but one thing I do know is that it WILL happen. Our goal.....we'll achieve it. We were not weak because we lacked a goal....we were simply weak because we lacked strength. It's as simple as that." Shion stood up straight as the wind blew his hair over his left eye. He knew that the Soul Society was in more trouble than it could handle.

"Tomorrow, we're having a meeting. Things need to be set straight."

-----------------

The day passed. The Soul Society itself didn't take much damage in terms of construction. Where it was dealt a blow was in its' force, as the death toll had risen to almost scary heights. Numerous meetings were held in the societies' council about exactly who attacked us. Rumors all over the entire Soul Society were spread of exactly what had attacked the place these souls called their home. And the most amazing part of the entire ordeal, and by far the most discussed, was the Duos.

Who exactly were the Duos? The Duos was a label given to some strange group of Soul Reapers who seemed to weild not one, but two Zanpakuto. Yes, that's correct. Even during the chaos of the battle, reports were given by soul reapers that this strange group had appeared. The name was embarrasing, no doubt, but fame came with it. If you were to walk down the streets of the societies these days, you'd grow tired of the constant conversations you were to over here about the 'Duos.' The Matsuki had been found out....in a way. Not much was known about the Duos. The members weren't even identified during the fight. All that was known was their existence.

---

Shion stood in the meeting room of the Matsuki, most of the members standing before him. "Once again, I won't be holding anything back or hesistating to say what needs to be said." Shion walked from his desk and faced his comrades. "Yesterday was a tough day for all of us, for some, more so than others. As it was predicted, we were attacked by a strange new force of hollow and soul reaper whom I have found out call themselves the Sayuchi. In our current state, it's been proven that we are not at a stage where we can take them head on and defeat them, so what exactly will we do?"

His face suddenly changed, a full-on serious look given to each of the members who stood before him. "I will not lie to you. I'm currently at a loss right now. But seeing as we won't be seeing them as soon as some of you may think, their not the issue right now. It seems that the Soul Society has taken notice of us...calling us the 'Duos' for one reason or another. An embarassing nickname it is, but as it stands, we're still somewhat hidden from existence to them. I doubt that we can sustain this cloak of invisibility for long, so watch out for it all. Also, the society has also been looking into the Sayuchi threat."

"Now, for the most pressing of the matters that I want to get out to you all. As some of you man know, the Matsuki underwent a loss during this battle. Yaldabaoth ed Sophia et Sophia was killed in the battle against the Sayuchi. I do not know much of him as it stands, but I refuse to allow his sacrifice go unworshipped. Near the east end of the Society has been set up memorial for him. All members of the Matsuki are required to worship at that altar at one point, remember that."

Shion once again had almost reached the end of his speech. "And one more thing.....I've taken notice that lately, there's been persistent occurance of disagreements and arguments between members of our group, even a few death threats. This is another thing I refuse to let go of!" He tried his best to keep his calm, although he simply wanted to go off the handle at this point. "Simply put, whether their in this room or not, if I witness something such as this, I will not hesitate to punish the person, or people, responsible for this foolish behavior! God damn it, of all times to have an outbreak such as this...it's as if your all asking to screw all of us over! Comrades, we are, whether you like it or not. Keep this in mind. Dismissed."

There was a reason Shion ended so abruptly. Although things seemed calm on the outlook, chaos was being wreck almost everywhere in the Soul Society. This was not the time. Balance was lost, people were fueding, secrets were coming out into the open....it was time for Shion to truly take charge. He hadn't shown that side yet, but if things were to continue down this road, he would soon step as the leader of the Matsuki.

He waited at the exit for everyone to leave.

OOC: Note: Any members of the Matsuki who did not want to attend the meeting have completely permission to do so, so don't hesitate to screw it all. lol, this is another time regroup until the next phase of the RPG begins. See you all tomorrow.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Suddenly Enoch screamed, " WHAT?!? YOU COULD HAVE GONE FASTER?!" he was enraged... incensed... "YOU HELD BACK! YOU WORTHLESS SCUM! LOOK!" He pointed to all the dead bodies... many of them members of the soul society... "THESE PEOPLE ARE DEAD... AND YOU DIDN'T GO YOUR FASTEST! YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU HELD BACK WHILE PEOPLE WERE DYING!"

then he looked at Ziraku... "For christ's sakes look at me... I LOST A BLOODY EYE. Don't talk to me about not attacking people stronger than myself! There are only three reasons people fight, to survive, to protrect, and to kill. All other things are just an extrapolation of those categories!"

Enoch breathed heavily... he hated Matsuki... he hated everyone around him. They were so cocky... overflowing with reiatsu so much so they took their power for granted... if they weren't useful to him at the moment he would give him the bad end of his poision... but for now... he would let them live.

When he looked over at Shion he spat on the floor, "Doesn't matter what you think... I only let you people know I exist as a kindness."

He decided to end this conversation before he got anymore emotional... loosing his brother had upset him more than he thought. So he turned to leave

----

Enoch was sitting in the corner, far removed from everyone else. Before, he would have had Yaldabaoth at his side but now he was alone. He ignored most of what was being said but openly sneered when they mention the society setting up an altar for his brother. Damn Shinoist! How dare they profane Yaldabaoth's death and suddenly claim him as their own. He was a Gnostic before he died, though not the time to care about what they did with his body. Still, it was an insult as far as Enoch was concerned.

He did find it amusing how Shion avoided mentioning his name... everyone knew who he was referring to, but he didn't care. Shion wanted to try and impose discipline he was welcome to try... but Enoch wasn't going to him the satisfaction of caring.

When they were dismissed Enoch left first, and quickly, he was gone before Shion even had a chance to get to the door. He wanted to be away from these people. He had only come to see if there was anything interesting to hear about ways to track down Sayuchi... if he found out something he wasn't going to wait for Matsuki to get its lethargic butt in gear. He was just going to leave on his own. Just like taking out Caligula.

Fortunately the whole mess with "Duos" didn't apply to him. It was impossible to tell he had two Zampakuto's as his needles were always up his sleeve and since he spent most of his time invisible anyway, it wasn't like people were going to see him. Well, the barbarians were acting as a nice front, taking the Soul Societies attention and giving him room to work in the shadows. Which was their reason for existance. They were the bait.

POST WILL EXPAND SOON
    Last edited by Luzifer; 03-30-2008 at 11:14 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ziraku was little shaked off from enoch's screaming, but he went back unfazed, "well it can't be helped, it been quite few years without any abnormalcies, but i think the sayuchi is interesting..." he paused, glancing at the moon, "now, the new chapter about to be unveil."

on the next day, during the meeting, after hearing all Shion's ranting, the meeting adjourned. Ziraku sat on the chair cleaning his ear with his pinky, "Shion's rether loud, and got quite a temper." he chuckled, "But at least a start as becoming a leader, you know the Matsuki will need your guidance." He spoken as he looking at the entrance, sadly he know that we lost a comrade. Ziraku got up and walked out the room, he then paused, "Maybe I shall go to the altar." He left the homeand went to the east side to the memorial. As usual he went without being detected by any shingami around, he stop at the front of the altar of Yaldaboath's.

Ziraku prayed and bow to the altar, He spoked, "Yalda, as we know so little of each other, but know this." He looked down, "we will have the avenge of your death soon, in spite that your brother probably hate me with passion." He chuckled purely. "Right now, the clan are not in the union yet but as soon as Shion obtian his true potiential as well as me, Kera and Enoch, the clan will surpass the Sayuchi." He promised. he rised and begain to walk away.

(OOC: i think i made myself cry T^T)

(OOC: Luzifer, oblige to hate me in RPG? ^^)
    Last edited by Regalyn; 03-30-2008 at 11:34 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kera hated losing her temper more then anything else. She slowly stood up after the meeting her right arm bandaged but still unusable. She slowly walked to the exit not talking much in the last 24 hours. She walked up beside Shion her head bowed bangs covered her eyes.
    "Listen Shion, I know your angry with my out burst yesterday...Im sorry." she said softly. She wanted to confront Enoch about what happened but she didnt want to anger him farther. With that she then proceeded to walked out, her steps quick.
    *I cant loose my temper, No more feeling sorry, Fight every battle knowing some ones life is on the line my own or some one elses.* She set those goals and panned on following them even if it cost her more then her life. She then jumped up quick stepping and jumping from building to building scouting soul society.
    Last edited by Kera; 03-30-2008 at 11:26 PM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Damn it all. This was so stupid. A man was dead. Kazuki was now a fool and everyone knew that even he couldn't stand up to the might of the new enemy. "At least you get to sleep......Yalba. Your free from all this mess. Rest now and look down on us. Mainly the man that I know you know best. Enoch. He needs it." Kazuki turned and slowly walked down the will back into Soul society. Tenro on his waist. Hajeo hidden from everyone. He couldn't be seen with two Zanpakuto at this moment. Their were bandages all around his body. His shirt was wide open with ribbon tied around his stomach and waist. It reached up to his shoulder and around his neck. His legs were also covered in a thick spiritual ribbon that focused reiatsu in the legs. This allowed for Kazuki to run without making himself bleed to death. His arms were covered in the same fabric.

"Look he is injured. Maybe he knows what happened and about the Duos? Hey you. Stop where your going. We need to talk to you?" Kazuki shook his head and turned down a corner that lead right into the soul society thirteen court guard squads area. He was at this moment in the eighth division core.

He quickly ducked into a alley and sat down. The hidden exit to the Matsuki meeting room was behind him. Hidden by a barrier. Kazuki hissed and clenched his fist. His body was trying to heal but his mind was fighting back. He didn't wat to heal himself till he proved that he was worthy enough to wield Tenro and to reform the blade of Hajeo. He had to work at that and till then he couldn't face anyone from the Matsuki. It was to hard at this moment. Kazuki just sat their think to himself. Thinking about what Tenro told him. It was all so true. He had to get stronger. Then he could protect everyone. Till then he was dead weight. A log that didn't move and never helped. Just their. Taking up space. Empty and cold. Just a figure their to watch be do nothing. That was what Kazuki was at this time. A vegetable. A tomato that only slowly grew old and died. Just dead weight......
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 03-30-2008 at 11:24 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC I'm obliged to hate everyone, its the RPer's code

Enoch didn't plan to visit Yaldabaoth's alter. He already knew where he brother was and what Yaldabaoth wanted of him, going to the alter would just be a waste of time and breath, and his brother knew that as well. Even, if the others bugged him about it he would just lie and say he went while he was invisible, which is what he would have done anyway if he'd actually wanted to go.

But for now Enoch was sitting on one of the walls of the labyrinthine part of the Soul Society. He rolled up his left sleeve to reveal a long rectangular object made out of some purple metal. This was his Zampakuto. It was unusual in that it wasn't a weapon itself but rather an object that produced weapons, it made his needles using bits of his reiatsu. He opened to top of it and removed a vial filled with a viscous black liquid. This was the poison which he was using. He closed his eyes and held the liquid in front of him. He sat their focusing his reiatsu into the vial. The more of his reiatsu he put in the vial the more potent the poison, however, he could never recover reiatsu lost in this way... it was gone forever. He tripled the strength of the poison before he stopped. He was still dubious of how that man had resisted his poison but now he definitely wouldn't be able to. But unfortunately he now had less Reiatsu than before... and unlike other people he couldn't train to increase it. His curse demanded that he feed in order to recover. However, during the night he'd taken some of the Sayuchi bodies (since they would not be missed) and stowed them in a freezer in his room. He would eat their flesh over the next few days. It wasn't as efficient as using Ahriman but it was the only way to get reiatsu from a corpse.

That done looked out across the Soul Society... debating whether or not to practice stalking on one of his "comrades".

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 07:55 PM
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

Suzu had not spoken to the other Matsuki members since the battle had ended. In all honesty, she didn't wish to hear their laments. Yaldabaoth had joined the Matsuki, probably knowing all too well the hardships he may come across; probably knowing he had condemned himself to a violent death by going to battle. His bravery was to be honored; not something to be sorry over.

With that in mind, Suzu visited his altar. She knelt beside the body, her head bowed in respect and humbleness. "Thank you," was all she murmured before she looked up into the dead man's face; it was peaceful, and a ghost of a smile played on his lips. "You died smiling..." Her droopy-eyed expression gained a softness as a smile, smaller than the man's, crept onto her features. "We grieve while you rejoice. Fitting...," she murmured before she stood.

She remained next to the altar, though. The softness disappeared as she immersed herself in thought. 'Why do we cry in the first place...?'
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kera wanted to pay her respects to Yaldabaoth. She didn't know him but she knew he was a fighter and didnt give up. He was one person to look up to. She quick stepped in front of Yaldabaoth's alter. She slowly walked up to the alter is was beautifully decerated. On her way over she saw a flower as red as blood and had to pick it. She crouched down gently placed the delicate plant on the alter. She straightened her back and looked at the grave. With out saying a word she turned around with and did a quick wave behind her as if saying cya. She thought for a second about Enoch and Yaldabaoth they seemed close but she wasn't going to guess what is was between them. Before she left she spotted Suzu and walked up behind her and placed her good hand on her shoulder.
    "Suzu right? Never give up." Was all she said and in a flash she was gone. Quick stepping on top of roofs staying out of sight of the normal shinigami. She didn't attempt to hide her zanpakuto. She was tired of running and that battle helped her realize how weak she had become sense she was a child.
    "As a child i was stronger." She whispered to herself and sighed finally stopping on one of the highest buildings in soul society and sat. Thinking of the past, present and future.
    Last edited by Kera; 03-31-2008 at 03:41 PM.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Naota laid in her bed in her room in de hidden base. Her body was wrapped in bandages one covering her left eye. at the time she thought her eyes were blurry because of the blood lose but after being bandaged and researcherd it turned out she lost 20 % of her vision in her left eye. she sighed two were dead and the war wasent over yet 'my head hurts'she thought.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

Kaishou had done hardly anything but wander since the battle last night, making up for all the time the illness had kept him bedridden. He spread a few false rumours about the Matsuki to lead others off of the trail before sleeping for a few hours.
    He was called early in the morning and he followed a 2nd division member into the meeting hall of the Captains, 5 captains were currently there and he felt overwhelmed at their presence,
    "Greetings Captains, I'm a tad confused... Do you mind me asking why I'm being called at this hour in the morning?"

In the meeting he sat as close to Enoch as he could, being someone as constantly filled with hope and happiness he pitied the assassin but knew better than to even try and speak with the man.
    As the room emptied Kai walked up to Shion,
    "Shion, i need a word. You know how my second zanpakuto is one of the more concealable (sp), well... I wanted to know where you stood for me being asked to take a Vice-Captains job? Toshi of the 4th division was killed in last nights raid and it seems they want me for the job. However i always class the Matsuki as the first priority."
    Kaishou finished talking, he still didn't know what he wanted himself...

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Shion watched as one by one, the members of the Matsuki left the hideout. Kera came to him with what looked like a heavy heart and apologized for exactly what was happening between her and Enoch. She left so quickly that Shion never got the chance to reply, as he didn't necessarily blame her, and he did want to have a word with her. Enoch dashed out of the room only seconds after Shion had dismissed the meeting, and it seemed that nobody was exactly themself today. The fact that barely half of the actual members even attended the meeting only discouraged Shion of the entire ordeal more than he already was. Things just seemed to be going completely wrong ever since the day of the attack, but Shion tried not to the much of it. It seemed like he was about to enter the 2nd round of his previous battle.

Breaking his thoughts, a voice came. It was Kaishou, who talked of how he was asked for a lieutenant spot in the Seiretei. Shion was actually shocked that Kaishou would even come to ask him this, as, in these times, the answer was almost obvious. "The fact that your even in contact with the Seiretei at a time like this scares me. This is really no time for us to put anything on the line in terms of possibilities of being found out. I'm sorry Kaishou," Shion said with a concerned expression written on his face. "But the answer is no. Please excuse me."

With that, Shion himself left the hideout. He slowly made his way into a alley about a quarter mile down from the hideout's spot, and during this trip, his mind was slowly in the corner, once again losing the battle. With everything that was going on, Shion honestly had no idea exactly what would become of everyone, and how people would feel after the outcome became clear. When he reached the alley him clenched his fist, the strain slowly causing a blood to slide it's way toward the ground, and slugged the wall of a building. A large crash was heard, and an oddly large crater was left in the side of the building.

"DAMN IT!" Shion said, his bloody fist resting in the wall. "Why must things....be so complicated?!"

"Shion Kimagi, correct?"

Shion was startled by the voice, and he had a good reason to be. When he turned to the left, he saw that a group of Soul Society officials stood before him, the tone of their voice the same that a cop would use when interogating a criminal. A bad cop. "Yeah.....why?"

"I think you need to come with us, Mr. Kimagi. We need to have a word with you."

Aw, hell. Once again, trouble was brewing.

OOC: And Nespa, we only had one death in the battle.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After Ziraku worshipped Yaldabaoth at the altar and left, He went to the alley near the hideout he lived. he was walking, thinking about how can the clan be united, moreover, how to get himself to train. "Hmm, seem only thing to get myself stronger and the other as well is to practice fighting each other, wonder if Shion would be object to it." He sighed, until he saw Shion was talking to shinigami cops or so, it appear they want to inquired him of the incident last night, what else it can be. Ziraku was thinking wether to expose himself and prevent Shion going with them or not, he sweatted a little then he cast himself aside behind the rock and approach toward them. Ziraku put on a false expression on his face, "Katana, just the man I'm looking for." he graced, with his eyes cheerfully closed, and smile lightly. he know in public the member's alias name must be mention instead of the birth name. "apparently you seem a little busy, but a matter has rise seem to be an urgent, the other need you." he apologized and asked in a "favor" of "Katana", Ziraku look at the shinigami cops with an apologized expression.

(Damn, I'm sly lol)

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kazuki silently walked alone from street to street not paying attention to the clean up crews or the Shinigami running around trying to balance out what was going on and prepare for the next time they came.

Kazuki however was beyond that. He was thinking about getting stronger. That was his only way to balance himself out. He needed some one on two time with his zanpakuto. They all had to get better. If Kazuki didn't work out his own troubles then he was by all means dead weight and only holding the others back. That was how he felt. That is also the reason that he didn't go to the meeting. He couldn't talk to him right now.

"Katana, just the person I was looking for." Someone was using Shion's alias. Was he in trouble? Kazuki slowed down and listened. They were on the other side of a wall and their actions were as clear as day to Kazuki. Shion was in trouble with the shinigami police force. Ziraku, if Kazuki was correct about that voice, was trying to get him out of there. That was honest and good but this was serious. They could bring both of them in for questioning. And if they say both of those men together last night then the stro of the Duos would come to be true. Kazuki had no idea what to do, so he slowly walked part Shion and Ziraku, with a false lost expression on his face. No he was not going to try be help them. Their was no need.

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

Kaishou nodded feeling oddly unhappy at Shions choice. He knew it was the sensible option but to have to let such a great honour slip through his fingers was still a disappointment.
    Shion left and Kai gave his reasuring smile to a couple of younger Matsuki members dawling behind and set out. As the cool air hit him he felt a slight shiver and cursed quietly under his breath, so the illness would be back soon.
    I
    t didn't take him long to reach his destination and he sat down in the small shed like shop in the old market square.
    An old woman served him his usual herbal tea and he drank it slowly, taking in the various people walking by. The tea was the only thing he could find to hold off the illness, and even then it was only for a day or two.
    He finished and stood up quickly, he left behind a tip worth more than 4 times what he had paid for the tea and stepped outside. This was one of the poorest parts of soul society and Kai liked to just walk around the shops and help the poor traders and shop owners out, and he was a sucker for a cheap deal...

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Enoch ended up deciding to practice his Kido. He had many disadvantages over his comrades and one of them was how little training benefitted him. He couldn't increase his reiatsu no matter how long he trained and so he had to focus on skills and application based trainings. Thus he practice making his Kido casting more efficient rather than increasing his power.

He was a poison-specialist and so most of his kido oriented in that vein. His main kido was one called "Poison Vapor" which enshrouded him a poisonous fog. He rarely used it as a attack but rather as a way to force opponents away and cover him in purple smoke so that he couldn't be seen long enough to become invisible again.

Most people would really on speed but Enoch's speed was incredibly low for a shinigami. He was by no small margin the slowest member of Matsuki, he wasn't even able to perform flash steps or equivalent movements. Flash steps tended to rupture his invisibilty and since all his skills were oriented to being used while invisible Enoch hadn't bothered to learn. In fact, on paper he was even worse of a fighter than Yaldabaoth had been, and in straight combat he was. However, he was intelligent and he was quiet which negated most of his worse disadvantages. He was probably even the weakest and slowest of the Executive Militia but his stealth was unsurpassed to his knowledge.

After the chant he intoned gently, "Destructive #42 Poison mist" he was very meticulous with his weaving of his reiatsu. Like his brother he was skilled in it, however he didn't have the ability to use the reiatsu of others, merely being able to manipulate his own. However, he was still incredibly efficient in his use of reiatsu to power his kido. This was more a product of necessity than a talent he had always possessed. If he wasn't efficient even simple Kido would be too taxing to use in battle.

Closed Thread

Thread Information