AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Bleach: Souls of the Unknown

Senior Member In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ladybug Hare Ramen
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 02:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Hotaru felt a strong pulse of reiatsu when he was just about to take out one of the soul reapers, he stopped in the middle of a cut in about six inches from the enemy. He raised his zanpakuto and turned away, looking in the way that the reiatsu came from.
    The soul reaper that was left alive raised his sword and attacked Hotaru from the behind. When the sword is one inche away of cutting of his left arm Hotaru moved a couple of inches to the right, avoiding the sword.
    He stabbed the soul reaper in the chest without turning away from the source of the strong reiatsu that he had just felt.
    "hm.. Yaldabaoth's dead" he said to himself. "I guess Shion left him behind.." he thought to himself. "well there's nothing to do bout that. I'll just go find myself another one" he said to himself as he jumped strait up in the air to get to the top of a high building next to him.
    He could feel that some of the matsuki members had released their zanpakuto so he thought that he could at least release them as well.
    While he was standing on the rooftop and thinking about if he were to release them or not a soul reaper and his hollow partner sneaked up on him. Hotaru was interrupted in his train of thought by a big claw that smashed him of the roof. He was a little disturbed that he was interrupted while he was thinking but decided to take that after he had finished the enemy.
    He lands in one of the flower gardens in the soul society, the soul reaper and his hollow cached up in a matter of seconds. Hotaru rises and softly says "Emit Kanetsu" and as he says that his katana changes into a tanto and the air around him starts to get a little blurry. The soul reaper could feel a warm wind to his face when he commanded his hollow to charge in to trying to get another hit on Hotaru. The tanto started to glow as if it was red hot and the flowers around Hotaru catch fire and created a ocean of fire. The hollow started to turn in pain because of the heat and were finished by hotaru when he passed him to get to the soul reaper, who tried to flee but when he had turned around hotaru stood in his way. He reduced the radius of the heat to only a single meter radius which made it increase the heat times 10. The soul reaper screamed in pain as he catch fire. His skin started to melt as he tried to escape in another direction but he collapsed in pain and Hotaru just left him to die a painfull death.
    Last edited by In0kz; 03-29-2008 at 05:01 PM.

__________________________________________________ __________
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sig/avvy by
    Bankai Kurosaki

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Shion's entire face went blank as he sensed the same thign that Kazuki had. It was true that all traces of the faint spiritual energy that Yaldabaoth was gone, but Shion simply did not want to believe that the man was dead. Despite his yearning for disbelief, he knew damn well that it was true.

He couldn't help but pause out of shock of the event for a few moments, but he quickly regained his posure. It was lacking. "That strange force.....I'm afraid of what might happen if any of the others were to encounter it..." Shion quickly tried to change the subject to the best of his ability. He lifted Kizetsubaki from its' place in the scabard on his waist and pointed towards the south. "That's where the power is coming from....we have to see exactly what the hell's goin' on down this path. If your in, then follow me." With that, Shion dashed down the road. He refrained from flash stepping, as he could easily miss something if he did.

The strange new power seemed to grow as every second passed. Having won the mental battle he previously was engaged in was obviously not enough, as the true battle was about to take place.

---

"Call of the attack?" Koshiro asked Suzu. He was somewhat offended at how she was quick to label him as an opponent, but he couldn't blame her. When you looked at him, he didn't scream 'good guy' to you. His appearance more like that of a demon.

Koshiro stood in completely shock as he watched her draw one of her Zanpakuto. He was completely dumbfounded by her courage, or stupidity. Whichever one it was didn't really matter right now. He knew that she felt his power, yet she still acts as if a battle is what she wants. As if death is was she desires. "Y-you drew against me. Are you asking for a fight? Also, why do you assume that it is me who leads this fleet? Maybe because of this?"

At that instant, he doubled the force of his spiritual pressure. A dark purple aura began to surround him, the ground under him slowly rising from the pressure in the air. His power was not to be fooled around with, and technically, he was quite offended by Suzu's assumptions. He held his hand out forward and summoned his own Zanpakuto.

"The power that I'm letting off is going to draw in your companions, just as your spiritual pressure would draw in my own hollows. Then I can see if any of you are truly worthy of being tainted by this masterpiece of a Zanpakuto." With that, he stuck his blade into the ground and leaned against it. Koshiro kept posure, even when admitting such a strong power. "In the meantime, I was told that their are more people like you. All I'd like to know is......your no soul reaper that I know of, having two Zanpakuto. What are you?"

He bared his fangs, just as a wolf would before the final blow it dealt upon its' prey. He bared his fangs at the entire Soul Society.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Naota squirmed but coulden't get from under the claw like paw 'i geuse i have no choice'she thought as she pulled sakura out "mew sakura!" the sword glowed and turned into small kittens that moved so they surrounded the hollow. Most mew, were licking there paws or purred causing the hollow to laugh "thats your attack?cute little kittens" at the laugh the kittens stopped what they were diong and gave a chesire cat grin before opening there claws. They jumped and maimed at a dazzeling speed naota hissed as she felt claws giong through her clothes a few times. In the end nothing remained of the hollow and the kittens turned back into sakura naota groaned in pain.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 07:55 PM
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

Suzu took a defensive position as she waited for the rest to come, since that was most logical: when one feels something huge going on, one runs toward the source.

"It was a guess," she replied in monotone, referring to her assumption from earlier. "And I am a simple shinigami. We are all mere shinigami, rutting in petty bloodlust." She remained silent before continuing with an unpassionate comment: "A dog only dies when it is ready. How fitting for a face such as your's."

Her face remained blank as she felt her teammates' reiatsu coming closer. 'This man most likely knows they're coming...Now what?'
    Last edited by Leorina; 03-29-2008 at 05:48 PM.
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kazuki ran silently behind Shion. He didn't want to think about this anymore. His comrade was dead now. This new power was the cause and Kazuki would unleash every bit of fury he had on him. This battle would require the use of all his spiritual pressure. Maybe it was time to open them up to the world.

"Yalda.......i'm sorry i couldn't save you from your fate. I will make them pay for this. That is a fact." Kazuki punyw increased his speed running side by side with Shion. Both could be heading to their deaths.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Enoch moved silently... was it habitual or was he trying? He ignored the fights going on around him. His mind was numb but he moved along anyway. There was a large reiatsu, he could sense it clearly... that was the proper target.

He was an assassin... he was built and bred for taking out individuals from the shadows. But he needed a precise and carefully planned strike so he decided to stalk and hide for a while longer.

Every part of Enoch was on auto-pilot... his mind was still reverberating with lose. He hadn't really thought about how important his brother was to him, and before he had been the first to die, so now he felt Yaldabaoth's lose. He understood now why Yaldabaoth had decided to commit suicide rather than exist alone. And Enoch would have been lying if death wasn't something he wished for. But more than that... he wanted everyone else to suffer. They were why Yaldabatoh was dead... everyone held blame. Because they had soul while they didn't.

Enoch creeped closer to where a member of Matsuki was fighting his target. Foolishly the girl was taking him head on. Barbarian, he thought to himself as he remained silent and invisible from the wall. He began to debate how to approach this... He needed to find an opening wide enough for him to slip his attack in. If he failed Enoch was dead... if he succeeded his opponent was. There would be no second attack.

So he watched, and waited
    Last edited by Luzifer; 03-29-2008 at 05:51 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Yeah Luz, don't you just adore that? lol. The fleet sent into the Society were meant to be somewhat of the lower rank. Think of them as an appetizer to the main course on a battlefield. Even though a few people in this RPG have also damaged their own characters in the battle(Like you. ) while others have simpled chewed through multiple units. I'll have to do something about this.:o

"I'm not completely sure what you just said, but I believe you insulted my face." Koshiro played with the girl. He stood straight once again, and pointed his Zanpakuto toward her. "Their close.....can you feel it?"

After a few minutes, Shion and Kazuki reached the site of the strange power that had overtaken the Soul Society. The ominous spiritual pressure had increased, but Shion couldn't afford to react to it. Not too far away, Shion could see a familiar face, Suzu of the Matsuki, face to face with a strange man. Even his look was ominous, so he banked that it was him who possessed the overwhelming strength. With a sigh, Shion turned back to Kazuki. "Alright then.....we're moving in."

Shion kicked forward with his feet and dashed to Suzu's side. Both of his blades were held up, in a cross formation as he looked upon the strange man. "Suzu, who is this guy?" Shion asked in haste.

"So, more of you have finally arrived." Koshiro slowly began to walk toward the group of Matsuki. "Your friend here has been a pretty bad girl. She's accused me of this entire mess, and I'm not sure that I enjoy having labels placed on me against my will. Do I look like an enemy to you?" His pace decreased as he looked to the floor. "I believe your friend gave me an answer I simply could no accept when I asked exactly who you are. How about you, hmm?" Koshiro pointed his large weapon toward Kazuki. "Do you know what you are? And if you say soul reaper, I might become angry, so I suggest you produce a different answer."

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

Kai watched the jewel glow before shaking again and soaking the sheets with sweat. The illness had hit him hard last night and he hadn't been able to make the meeting. Even now he could see fighting outside his bedroom window yet he was powerless to help.
    He coughed before falling hard out of the bed, Shion and the others needed him and a petty illness wouldn't stop Kai from helping his allies. He reached for his zanpakuto and fell down coughing. As he fell to the floor he cursed softly before passing out to the sounds of screams and plee's for help...

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kazuki was not sacred. His spiritual pressure increased on the area as he drew both zanpakuto and twirled them around before turning them both in the underhanded position. He turned his head toward this new opponet and grinned.

"Who am I?......You ask me this. I am the God of wind, the demon lord of the flash. The warrior that wields two zanpakuto. I am Kazuki Shinohara Momochi, And I will not allow you to come to this place and harm anyone. Because of you one of the people that I call family is gone. Your blood will cover the walls of this place for this......Now DIE!!!!!!!"

Kazuki pointed Tenro toward the man and then ran his hand down it's blade. "For a fallen comrade i will fight you with everything I have. One of up will not walk out of here to harmed. That is something I promise you......Now Spread out and flow across the dark skies, Tenro." The blade slowly cracked and soon broke apart into pieces. The shards hit the ground and a strong gust of wind blew them away. Kazuki crushed the handle with his bare hand and looked at the man. It was time to see what this man was here for.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Enoch almost spat at Kazuki... he was calling Yaldabaoth his family. Kazuki was just being selfish... thinking that he could just take people and just by claim make them apart of his family. But what annoyed Enoch more was that this person was stupid enough to loose their head over it. Enoch would admit to himself that he was in pain but he wasn't about to loose his cool over something as trivial as death. But then... he wasn't a barbarian. Barbarians didn't change there plan of attack whether they were emotional or not and they didn't have to really on precise timing and planning like he did. He probably had never bothered to learn to control his emotion. bloody barbariansAnd calling himself all those stupid names.. "God of the Wind"? "Demon lord of the flash"? Does he even listen to himself!? He couldn't even use bankai! And he was calling himself some sort of "God" or "Demon Lord". He should at least wait till he was captain level before he started giving himself grandiose titles. Yaldabaoth's honor was being besmirched by being referenced in the same breath as this vaudeville.

But enoch couldn't waste the opportunity on insulting those who deserved it. He moved quietly towards a better angle at his opponent. He was still a good few strides away but if Kazuki could run that idiot mouth of his and waste more energy in stupid displays of "power" than Enoch would be able to get a clear shot.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 03-29-2008 at 10:03 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"A god?" Koshiro was suprised at Kazuki's usage of words, so much that he almost burst into laughter at what he said. "I promise you, your no god! I'm not a god myself, and I can see that your power is nothing compared to my own. Your weak....your all weak." Koshiro turned his back toward the group of Matsuki members, as if shooing them away. "There was a reason that the Sayuchi came here, you know."

Shion didn't know what this 'Sayuchi' was that the man spoke of, but he still listened intently on what he said.

"I played it off as if I lead them all here conquer this wretched society of yours. That's that cause that they were all prepared to fight and die for, although I assure you, my motives were of a completely different nature." He glared toward the trio with his only visible eye. "I came simply to have fun. They say that I'm powerful beyond the dreams of most Shinigami, but I know that's not true. So I came to this society to see if the power possessed by soul reapers had increased ever since I left those long years ago, but I was ultimately let down. When I heard of your kind not too long ago, I figured that if they were using double the amount of Zanpakuto, their power must be of a degree unattainble by the fools whom call themselves leaders of the Seiretei, right?"

Koshiro once again began his slowly waltz toward the group. "Ha, I was actually shocked at how wrong I was! I've never felt some dumb in my life! The lot of you are weak...I would dispose of you all at the moment, but really, what fun with that be? Potential is something that you do possess, although some of you don't know how build onto that. Like that friend of yours....he was left by himself in critical condition, it's almost as if you were begging to get rid of him."

Shion's anger was sparked by these words. The grip on the hilt of his Zanpakuto intensified.

"So we took your offer and murdered him. The fool didn't even put up the little fight he had in his body, he just sat there. Like they say, if they can't fight like a good shinigami, at least they can die like one, correct?" Koshiro had himself a good long laugh after he muttered these words.

Shion's anger had reached new heights as he spoke these words. "He died in a battle in which he risked his life for the place that he had the honor of calling his home. I didn't know Yaldabaoth well, but I did know that he was main of some sort of honor that most would not be able to achieve ever in their lifetimes," Shion said, a growl heard just below the surface of these words. "I refuse to let you speak ill of him." Shion had almost no emotion to what he said. Not because he didn't care, it was simply that no emotion was the result of too many emotions coursing through the body at once. It was an obvious bluf, seeing as Shion knew his power was not that of which could take on this monstrosity of a soul reaper, but he'd die before letting words like that go said with a remark.

"So, I can see who wants to be my next victim. I originally planned to leave this hellhole without staining my self with the pathetic liquid that courses through your veins, but I'm not one who enjoys being mouthed off to." Koshiro once again halted, then made a hand signal toward Kazuki that beckoned him to come. "First, let me deal with the 'god.'" Koshiro ended, mocking Kazuki with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 03-29-2008 at 10:19 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: oh, and since i didn't state it, let me make it clear. No one knew about Enoch and Yaldabaoth brotherhood except for the two of them.

Enoch smiled... he continued to move. The cobblestone on the left was loose he stepped over it. He creeped closer and closer, his pace never changing his mind never shifting from its zen-like state. Even the insults and words of murder the man said about Yaldabaoth did not affect him. They were something from a distance, meaningless like the screaming of fishes.

He was now right behind him... he stopped and moved his hand gently to the center point of his opponent's back but just above the cloth so he would feel nothing. His movements were slow and meticulous. Then suddenly he thrust with a single silent motion. All he had to do was break the skin and he'd have killed him.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Like the other.....He was one of us. He was not my real brother but I see everyone of the people in the Matsuki as my family. I will not let you mock him. You can say what want about me but I will not allow you to disrespect his memory."

The wind around Kazuki slow began to rise as he jumped into the air and swung his hand down toward the man. The wind did as told and wrapped around the man's legs arms and neck. Kazuki disappeared from the air and landed behind him with a sword to his back. The wind subsided and slowly began to build to the palm of his hand. "Tenro will rip you to shreds." Kazuki pushed toward with full force. A huge amount of wind and pressure spread across the area as a building was destroyed and bursted in hundreds of pieces. Kazuki stood on the ground surrounded by rocks and building that had been destroyed. His opponet was no where to be seen. He knew he had to be alive. Kazuki couldn't have beaten him that easily. Where was he?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just as Kazuki began his attacking act, Koshiro felt something. Enoch had gotten a perfect stab into his back. Although, no matter how perfect the strike was, Koshiro remained alive from the blow. And kicking. As the dug into Koshiro's skin, a devilish grin slowly crept it's way onto his face. He took a step forward, removing the blade from his back. Blood slowly poured from the wound, but Koshiro was nowhere near phased by the attack. He turned around, and what originally was nothing, changed as Enoch slowly came into his sight. Although Koshiro was not hurt by the attack, the fact that Enoch had the insolence to attack him in the first place sparked anger. "Well, I see that your one of the smarter ones of the lot, aren't you? Attacking me secretly while I was being distracted was definitely a credible plan. Although, skills in stealth such as yours, which is obviously exceptional seeing as I didn't spot you earlier, is nothing if your blow is too weak."

"Just like your friends, your are weak. Brains without brawn might as well be worse than nothing at all, through my eyes." Koshiro lifted his hand and thrusted it forward. He didn't touch Enoch, but that wasn't necessary to land a blow. The force of his thrust sent a large wave of his dark reaitsu that almost seemed to engulf the space it rested in. The way aimed straight for Enoch, ready to overwhelm him. Just as Koshiro was preparing to watch the show, he was attacked from behind by Kazuki.

The aftermath of the attack was a large explosion that threw dust into the air, blocking Shion's sight of the actual battle. What he could see, though, was the figure of Koshiro, his wings wrapped around his body. "Kazuki!" Shion yelled.

"Please, don't bother the god." Koshiro's voice traveled slowly through the dust, echoing, ringing through the heads of all those who heard it. "Kazuki Shinohara Momochi, correct? When I slay you, that means that I will have gained power beyond a god." The way he acted as if he truly thought Kazuki was a god was almost believeable, although that hint of sarcasm still existed. "Then fight me head-on, god!" Koshiro was seen shooting out of the dust, carried off the grown by his wings. He charged at Kazuki with his blade ready for the attack. "I can't wait to ring out that throat of yours!"

OOC: @Luzifer: You said that when somebody other than Yalda looks at Enoch when he's invisible, he become visible again, right? Just making sure.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 03-29-2008 at 11:15 PM.

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

Suzu had been listening in dispassion. A death was a death, but this was not the right time to lose one's head over it. She nearly shook it in disbelief as she listened to Kazuki's words. [I']His heart is in the right place, but his words are not. This isn't the time to mourn a Matsuki; it's the right time for avengeance.'[/I]

She raised Hibiki for the first time that battle and spoke to it: "Go, Hibiki." She swung her zanpakuto through the air, but at no particular target. There was a pause before a lone vibration sounded: its tone was equivalent to a funeral bell's. Then, another sound came from the opposite direction in the tone of a crying child. She listened carefully to the sounds until she had picked up on the opponent. Suzu placed Hibiki back in its hold as she held onto Mokumoku and said, "Each person has his unique sound. Listen carefully for Koshiro's laugh, and pay attention only to that sound. As long as he has no idea about Hibiki's technique, he'll be slowed down for a bit and hopefully confused."

It was the most she had ever said since she initially joined the Matsuki. She allowed the information to sink in before she turned to check on other Matsuki members. "I'm going to see Naota," she said before running in the girl's direction.

When she had at last arrived, she found Naota in pain. The girl's cheeks were flushed and she panted a bit. Her clothes were torn periodically. But she was a tough one, Suzu knew, so she wasn't scared for her. Nevertheless, Suzu's cheeks began to redden as she thought, 'So..cute.' Her mouth became a thin line, which gave her a ridiculous look when paired with her droopy eyes. "Are you able to walk on your own?" she asked in her monotone voice.

Her plan was to check on the Matsuki corpse once she had made sure that Naota was still able to fight.
    Last edited by Leorina; 04-10-2008 at 08:21 PM.
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: ...no than that wouldn't be invisibilty... he can't become invisible while people are looking at him.

In as the dust settled Enoch was on barely on his feet. His face down turned toward the ground... he had jumped back but it hadn't softened the blow enough. He looked up from the ground to reveal and empty left eye socket. Blood flowed from the wound heavily as he leaped back. He put a hand over where his eye would have been. But he had to remain calm. His best bet was to retreat for the moment.

He jumped back and slipped back around a corner... when he was sure he was out of view, he pricked himself again with a needle and turned invisible again.

Returning to the wall where he had a better view out of his remaining eye he had to think of a new plan. He was still shocked that his poison didn't work. No one had ever resisted the poison of his needles before. But he'd have to accept it. A new approach had to be used. He tore a strip of cloth off his sleeve and rapped it around his head to cover the bleeding wound. Enoch's best bet was the throat... if he could shover his dagger in there it wouldn't matter how strong his opponent was... that soft flesh would cut easily and then his death was inevitable. His only concern was that the attack would leave him open for a counter. But if he was quick and just hit-and-ran, their wouldn't be too much of a problem.

Enoch smiled as he moved around the edges of the fight... this was going to be a waiting game.

OOC: My characters are developing a bad habit of getting the crap beaten out of them
    Last edited by Luzifer; 03-29-2008 at 11:42 PM.

Senior Member Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 03:14 PM
    Threads

While Ziraku running on the street to see if people were hiding in their shelter, but at the same time he make sure he remain undetected under shinigamis from academy. knowing if he was spot by a shingami he know, it can turn out as a disaster when he was listed "dead." Aside that, Ziraku sensed Shion and Kazuki from few miles away, it's appear they're getting serious. Ziraku took a moment to look around, he can see numerous amount of hollows swarming around in the sky, He levitate into the air to get their attention. many hollows looks at Ziraku as he rising up, he glance around, noticing that they moving around. "Am I uninvited to your party?" He Joked sarcastically, "it might be quite a distress for you numskulls, but this is what you achieve for thrashing our "party." He turn from amused to serious then he unsheath Akarukizu and starting slashing at hollows.

(OOC: he'll be fighting until you start a new plot for what we suppose to do in the war-scale ambush.)
    Last edited by Regalyn; 03-30-2008 at 12:07 AM.
    A Lone wolf heavy blade with the blade of God dragon's soul. Odai Govares was once Regalyn's guardian until he form into a heavy blade.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Naota tryed to sit up though the task was painfull, when she sat on herknee's it was shown that not much was left of her clothing and the remaining rags were absorbing the blood from the scratches and cute "i wil be fine, go help the others" she coughed and bit and shivered from the cold but gave suzu a brave but shakey smile.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not even wounded by his attack. Damn him. He wouldn't allow him to win. Not like this. Everyone around him was suffering because of this man's power. Kazuki wouldn't stand here and allow that to happen.

"Supposed God you say. Yes I have earned that name. I wear both names with pride....I'll show you why I am what I am......Focus your thoughts on destroying the enemy, Hajeo!!!"

Kazuki twirled both swords around his body before the wind became a huge updraft lifting Kazuki into the air. His hair blew in the wind as he for the first time today flash stepped. It was east and only someone with skills equal or higher then Kazuki's could have seen it. Kazuki flashed stepped once again and slowly grew faster and faster. He was at a disadvantage. Not only did this man now know the name of his weapons but toke the attack of one full on. Kazuki had been foolish for attacking without knowing the man's name at least. This could turn soup for Kazuki if he didn't see what this man could do. Kazuki knew that if this man was slower then him then Kazuki had the chance to win. With Hajeo released now Kazuki could use his own reiatsu against him. That was how he was going to beat him. With his own power.

"Devour him Hajeo..." The blade of Hajeo slow began to glow as reiatsu of Kazuki's current opponet slowly was added to his own. Kazuki contined his circle and slowly became a blur to the naked eye. Kazuki grinned and sent burst after burst of wind straight at him. The wind was razor sharp and the walls around them were slowly cut to shreds. Kazuki made sure not to go over board and hit Shion. He made sure to direct it right at this man and made the bursts short and powerful. He needed to know how fast this man was? That was his only way to win. His speed which he became to proud of.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: @Regalyn: Well, I expected them to sense the powe rof Koshiro and head to the battle site if they weren't involved with another character ATM. And Luzifer, nvm, I think I confused you.lol

After missing the attack, Koshiro looked upon Kazuki as he began to dash around already wasted battlefield. "So, you've earned yourself the name of a god, is that right?" His attention averted to the sky, which was still darker than that of a normal Soul Society night. "In that case....when I defeat you, does that mean that I've attained your rank as a god? Alright then, now I'm excited!"

Kazuki's speed increased to that of which Koshiro's eyes could barely keep up with him. "I see that we have a speed demon on our hands, don't we? I myself am not that fast compared to you. Although, I never really cared about making speed one of my strong points." As the attack shot toward Koshiro he kicked his foot forward and dashed toward it, head on. As he did this, his right fist slowly showed a faint glow of his own dark reaitsu. "Who needs speed to dodge, when you possess the strength to counter anyway, right?"

Koshiro thrust his fist forward, and the instant he connected with the wind attack, a shattering sound was heard. The reaitsu of the attack broke into shards, and was actually visible, flying through the air. Koshiro had demolished the attack, but that wasn't his goal. He aimed straight for Kazuki and slugged him across the face with his dark reaitsu-engulfed fist.

Shion could barely pay attention to the battle as he was still analyzing exactly who it could have been who attacked Koshiro from behind. It was only a few seconds of thought before Shion found out that there was only one person in the Matsuki who COULD have done something like that, and it was Enoch. Damn it.....he should know better than to try and sneak up on a guy with this kind of strength....it's as if the Matsuki is begging to die! He readied his blades and looked toward Koshiro. But I refuse to stand back in the middle of the mess!

Just as Shion began to charge, Koshiro turned to him with a glare that seemed to burn straight through him. "I'll ask you nicely....don't interfere with this battle. It's obvious that your next in line to die, so at least let me finish with this, first!" Koshiro turned his head back toward Kazuki. "Did that hurt, almighty god?"

OOC: But don't worry anyway, this arc of the story is just about over. Hollow, now would be a good time to do the thing where thing gets thinged. lol.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Suzu shook her head as she lifted her comrade onto her shoulder, her face turning more and more crimson by the moment. "We're going to fetch a corpse." What she really meant was Naota needed to rest for a bit longer, but she had taken the girl's pride into account. And it was an excuse for something as cute she to be on Suzu's shoulder.

She removed her vest and managed to put it on Naota before drawing Mokumoku. "Hold tight." She at once rushed off in what she believed had been the place where the Matsuki member has met his end.
    + YouTube Video

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kazuki slowly stood with both blade glowing. Tenro was howling as Hajeo roared. Kazuki stumbled and almost fell as blood ran clearly down the side of his face, and his mouth. "Couldn't feel a thing. Some power you think you have. You think you can surpass me with a weak attack like that.....? Think again." Kazuki sheathed Tenro and pointed Hajeo straight at Koshiro.

"Hajeo please. Finish him." Kazuki stumbled again and his left arm became numb. How could this be? One attack and he was almost dead. How could this man be so strong? Kazuki didn't stand a chance. His pride was on a bridge that is about to break and fall into the dark, cold sea. Kazuki wouldn't give go. He couldn't do that. It went against his way of life. He would die before he gave up.

"Yalba....Sorry....." Kazuki dashed forward flashing in and out as his body once again became a blur. This time however Kazuki was faster and his spiritual pressure was masked and free. It was equal all around and to find him you would have to be a master at flash steps. Kazuki yelled as Hajeo glowed blue. He jumped into the air and roared before coming down with an attack that left the street, and buildings behind Koshiro in pieces.

As the dust cleared Kazuki was standing with his body shaking. Blood oozed from his body in chunks and hit the ground with a splashing sound. Then the most unthinkable think happened. Koshiro stood with his arm blocking the blade of Hajeo. Kazuki coughed and couldn't move. He didn't understand how this was possible. This man was on another level. Kazuki made up his mind right then. A word slowly began to release from his mouth. "Rin.....ka...." Before be could finish Hajeo's blade broke into pieces. Some of the shards hit him in his chest as he fell to his knees. Blood shot into the air as Kazuki gasped in horror. "Haj...eo..." Kazuki slowly fell to the side as Hajeo's blade turned to dust and Kazuki's hand holding tight to the handle. His palm bleeding from holding it so tight. Kazuki had lost. When did he break the blade?
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 03-30-2008 at 09:28 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"So, the god has fallen." The voice of Koshiro was faintly heard after the explosion. His wings batted, blowing away the dust that surrounded him in one large gust. It was then that he saw what Kazuki had caused upon himself. "It seems that you've gone just a tad bit over your limit, haven't you? Kazuki Shinohara Momochi?" As he pushed his wings outward, a small wave of his dark reaitsu went with it. He had shielded himself from the attack by using his wings.

"The god has fallen." Koshiro slowly lifted his Zanpakuto into the air, above his head. "I'll admit that you definitely have the spirit to defeat me. Now only if you weren't so weak, I might have actually enjoyed our little face-off!" Koshiro once again lifted only about a feet off the ground before he thrusted his wings back, gliding toward Kazuki. "Now it's time for me....to claim my place among the gods!" His blade was ready. It prepared to carve Kazuki's damaged body into the sculpture that it deserved to be.

Once he saw Koshiro's rush on the weakened Kazuki, Shion bursted from the ground, dust trailing behind him. "KAZUKI!" Shion already blamed himself for the lost of Yaldabaoth. He'd be damned before he would let this man destroy another one of his comrades, so he put his life on the line.

Koshiro took quick notice of the oncoming Shion. He couldn't help but chuckle at his attempt, but he didn't plan on altering his attck simply because of his interference.

It all happen so suddenly. It was seemed like a flash of light and a clang of blades, the attack by Koshiro was stopped. Shion stood in front of Kazuki, balancing on one knee and one foot. His blades were crossed with the middle of Koshiro's blade, although blows were dealt. Koshiro's blade rested in a horizontal position, the larger side of his blade wedged into Shion's stomach. Blood painted both of the ground below them. Blood oozed its' way onto Shion's clothes and Koshiro's blade. The blow was serious, but not fatal, as it was weakened a bit by Kizetsubaki and Rokuyojun.

Koshiro slowly kneeled down and placed his head on the shoulder of Shion. It was the first time the two of them were face to face with each other, and things needed to be clarified. "So, I see that there's more than one of you that has spirit. It was a bold move....but it costed you something."

Shion's glare was not pointed at anyone in particular, it simply went out in the open. He refused to show pain from the blow, even though he was undergoing it. "Leave.....now."

"So, you still accuse me of leading this group?"

"You are, aren't you?"

Koshiro laughed out loud. The assumptions continued. "Yes. Yes I am."

"What the hell do you want with the Soul Society?" Shion's body flinched a bit as the blade dug deeper and deeper.

"How about we take turns sharing the info that we both want to know? I hae my own secrets, and you have yours." Koshiro moved the blade sideways as he felt it rub against one of Shion's bones. "Sound good?"

Shion winced at the pain, but talked as if it were nothing. "What is the Sayuchi?" It was obvious that he agreed to the set terms.

"An organization of renegade soul reapers and hollows. How we came to be doesn't really concern you at the moment. Just now that I'm the leader. What about your bunch?"

"The Matsuki, a group of soul reapers who were, for one reason or another, granted two Zanpakuto at some point in their life."

"What exactly is your purpose for existence? The Matsuki, I mean. The Sayuchi only exists to destroy."

Shion could tell that he was exaggerating what he said, but it didn't matter if that was their true goal or not. "Before this, we didn't necessarily hae a goal. Although, now...our goal is to destroy the Sayuchi."

Koshiro ripped his blade out of Shion's stomach and stepped back. "Your going to destroy my organization, you say? Haha! THEN THE GAME HAS BEEN SET!" The dark aura of his reaitsu once again returned, as he had become somewhat hysterical about hearing Shion say this. "Although, I don't want to play right now. As it is, your too weak. Your all too weak....it would simply be a waste of time for me to bother with you.

The words infuriated Shion, although he simply stood their and endured them. Besides, he was in no position to oppose this force.

"I've decided that I'll do you kids a favor. I'l call back my troops. There's probably not many left in the first place, but still, I'll call back the few that still remain."

"Shion Kimagi." Shion muttered these words with no explanation.

"Koshiro Tomoyi."

Suddenly, the warphole returned. The sky was darker than ever as it slowly sucked the remaining hollows and soul reapers of the Sayuchi. Koshiro was also lifted into the sky, but to his own accord, as he flapped his wings to ascend. " So, that's the battle, Matsuki? Us versus you....call me when you've grown strong to last two blows against me, then we'll talk, ok?"

He slowly took his leave of the Soul Society. One last gaze was layed on his former home. One more glare was given to his prey. And then, Koshiro Tomoyi disappeared through the portal.

Shion fell to his knees. The dark reaitsu of Koshiro's Zanpakuto continuously burned in his wound. What burned more than anything else was the fact that he knew the lives of the Matsuki, as well as those of all whom reside in the Soul Society, were going to change.

Balance was lost.

OOC: Alright everyone, in my next post, I'll skip time to later in the day. We'll soon have time for everyone to regroup and all, but until I make that post, you can finish any thing you need to that has to do with this war.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Is this it Kazuki? Is this your limit? Is this how far you can come? Can you even see yourself and how foolish you look? Laying in a pool of your own blood. You are weak Kazuki. You have no right to call yourself the God of the Wind. You cannot control me. I am free. You can only pray to me, asking me to give you my power. You have no right to wield me anymore."

Kazuki stood in a world that not to different then what he normally sees. Or doesn't see. It was sure darkness. Only a voice was heard. The voice of someone Kazuki hadn't talked to in over three years. It was his spirit. It was Tenro.

"What are you saying Tenro? That I am weak because of speaking the truth? You say that I can on longer wield you. What is this to you a game. I fight to protect the vision that so many have fought for. To protect the Matsuki. To protect my home and my family. That is my purpo......" A lion made of pure light pushed toward Kazuki and roared in anger.

"Your purpose is to fight Kazuki Shinohara!!! To become stronger and then to protect those around you!!! This has been your way of life from the beginning of time itself. You cannot change that!!! You cannot change yourself just because someone you didn't even now. Someone that have never even talked to. You are foolish. You are not a God!!! You are not the Lord of the flash!! You are Kazuki Shinohara!!! That is your true name. The one you were born with. Power has changed you. You are not connected to your soul anymore and you were the to suffer for it. You lost today because you were a fool. Your mouth did more fighting then you did. Now you are close to death. Foolish boy."

His words cut deeper then any blade. It wasn't Koshiro that broke his blade it was Kazuki. He defeated himself. He was his own enemy in that battle. Tenro had opened his closed eyes two that. How foolish he truly was. That wouldn't happen again. Next time he would have to be stronger. He had to learn everything he could. He needed a Bankai.

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

Kaishou stood next to a battered Shion,
    "Sorry i missed the fight." He felt worse than he could ever remember, sure the coughing had stopped but people had died, he could have stopped that.
    "Shinigami spell number 4, Tribal Leaf Heal."
    He held out his hand towards Shion's figure and released his reaitsu. Kaishou wasn't a man of many words and he knew they wouldn't help anyway so he moved on to Kazuki,
    "Tribal Leaf Heal!"
    Another flash of reaitsu then Kaishou walked away. He stood over the body of Yaldabaoth and shook his head sadly. He reached down and closed the mans eyes. If only there was a spirit magic that could revive the dead...
    He kept on walking around, keeping an eye out for the Matsuki members while helping out normal shinigami's.
    The illness had passed, but it was too late, soul socieity was crippled...

Closed Thread

Thread Information