AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Böhse Onkelz (a german Band)

Junior Member Nakyo - Verachtung has a reputation beyond repute Nakyo - Verachtung has a reputation beyond repute Nakyo - Verachtung has a reputation beyond repute Nakyo - Verachtung has a reputation beyond repute Nakyo - Verachtung has a reputation beyond repute Nakyo - Verachtung has a reputation beyond repute Nakyo - Verachtung has a reputation beyond repute Nakyo - Verachtung has a reputation beyond repute Nakyo - Verachtung has a reputation beyond repute Nakyo - Verachtung has a reputation beyond repute Nakyo - Verachtung has a reputation beyond repute Nakyo - Verachtung's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2008 12:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Böhse Onkelz (a german Band)

I´m sorry for mistakes, but I´m german and I don´t know better.

I love this band, therefore, I wrote an biography of the Band. Böhse Onkelz is a german "Punk"- "Rock" and "Hard Rock" Band. One of my fovorie song is "Bin ich nur glücklich wenn es schmerzt" or "Deutschland im Herbst". But "Heute trinken wir richtig", "Je t´aime", "Nur wenn ich besoffen bin" and any more songs are very fantasic, too.

The idea

In sping of 1979:

As Stephan Weidner, Kevin Russel and Peter Schorowsky yet again
    in the basement drank, talked, Punk heard and danced Pogo had emerged as the idea of itself: we can too! We are setting up a band!

The name

One day Kevin Stephan and ran on the way to a hill over, for this season of the children of the neighborhood was used for sledding. Of course, they were really too old for such a "kids stuff", but they were bored, so they summarily seized a sledge to have fun. "Beware! The evil uncle!" Was a warning sounded by the children round.
    This was the name of the future band.
    Punk fairly and to move from their hatred of the school and their own "blinding" Benefits witness to it, they wrote it wrong: first, "Böhse Onkäls" then either "Onkels" (english: uncle) with "s" or "sz" at the end, and finally from 1983 "Böhse Onkelz.

The first trial

The first trial ...
    Stephan worked with sticks, which he presented his brother Guenther had a discarded artificial leather chair before him the favour of the moment a real percussion donated, Kevin had 150 DM for a used electric bass worried Pe Echolette brought a tube amplifier and its " Winter "with a guitar, a nachbau an original" Lés Paul Gibson, "he hard for DM 270 in his Aschaffenburger music act erstanden had (and the same to him after the first appearance was stolen). As these "miracles of technology" used, but nobody knew. Played was only when the guitar by the humidity and the heat of the radiator "even voted". We knew it was not right, for what is probably the buttons on the neck of the guitar.
    The first song was "We **** on the rock 'n' roll". Ok, a real song, it was actually not. Unlicensed "strange, rhythmic noise." This musical presentation form interpreted it as follows: "****!" .. "But Geil!" .. "Yes, yes, but somehow also fairly ****!"

The first gig ...

... Took place on 8 May 1981 together with the newly arranged "bassist Matthias" Gonzo "tube, which previously also in the School worked as a guitarist. The four "Onkelz" quickly became clear that the distribution is not the instrument was hit. So exchanged Gonzo the bass quickly against the electric guitar, and Stephan took over the bass. Pe was in the meantime acquired drums. Now, Kevin was a singer ...

In 2005 the band broke up. The last conzert was "Vaya con Tioz". It cames over fans to the "Onkelz" conzert as the last "Beatles" conzert. The "Vaya con tioz" conzert to last three days. It was fantasticall.
    Last edited by Nakyo - Verachtung; 03-25-2008 at 07:35 AM.

Darling, you´re the light in my darkness

I´m sorry for mistakes, but I ´m german and don´t know better.

Closed Thread

Thread Information