AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Your worst but most desired ambition

The Fallen Dream™ shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 03:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Desert Scout PSN ID: DetraUnited Steam ID: DSRTscout

Default Your worst but most desired ambition

Now just a good quick question to you the community out there.
    Have you ever had an ambition so cruel evil or such and desired it?

I did a quick scan of the threads and found nothing, but if you understand this then post away here...
    And please for those of you smart ones out there I'm all up for a good sarcastic remark I like being amused ^_^. Anyways, spill it.

One of my greatest ambitions would probably be working along side demonic legion. But, I always wonder how I could achieve such a goal.....without the use of others first. But, I long abandoned this goal (2 years ago before I left AF on my journey) I now study the works and arts of necromancy and the aspects of Hell. research nothing more.
    Last edited by shadow slayer x; 03-15-2008 at 05:28 PM.
    "An inspiration of faith and science only to be shunned...is called a Fallen Dream"

^Thank you Karuto^

Banned Forum / Chat Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy is infamous around these parts Chaos Proxy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 12:38 PM
    Threads

Hm, of course.

For years I've been thinking how to get rid of humankind, and I'm serious.
    There are actually many ways to do it, but each of them requires something what is rather hard for an individual to gain.
    [And yes I've got plenty of reasons why we shouldn't exist.]
    The breathing of the ancient ones are seldom felt
    I alone have torn their dreams apart.

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 02:19 AM
    Threads

I just want to take over the world and create a place where people can live with out poverty, war, crime and hunger.
    [my stuff] I make my sigs.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

Senior Member jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2008 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: none.

Quote Originally Posted by demonplight View Post
    I just want to take over the world and create a place where people can live with out poverty, war, crime and hunger.
    Same here, but i had anther one too.

Clean up humanity by force. Kill all those that i judged "evil". Big wigs in cigarette companies, most politicians, Many world leaders. What ever i thought it would take to clean the world. I knew it would be a suicide ambition but i did not care, because my heart was filled with hate, but no more. I have had reasons for it.

Oh, another was to go back in time and apply what i know to warfare in 340B.C. to make damn sure Alexander the great did not die. and to make sure he got more of the world too.
    Last edited by jakun_kenpachi; 03-15-2008 at 07:24 PM.
    Favorite anime of all time!
    HIGURASHI NO NAKU KORO NI!

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 07:55 PM
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

Somehow create the most difficult vocabulary and grammar test for this site. Then, when one is almost finished with filling in the application and joining the site...
    BAM!
    His grammatical errors will be his undoing.
    Thus depriving the literate of the joy in correcting poor grammar.

T_T
    Last edited by Leorina; 03-15-2008 at 07:26 PM.
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

I once aspired to get a kid to kill himself. He was horribly annoying and disrespectful, and was constantly trying to follow my friends and I around.

It was more of a group effort, really. We really hated this kid. His name was Kevin, I wonder what he's doing now... ?

The Fallen Dream™ shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 03:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Desert Scout PSN ID: DetraUnited Steam ID: DSRTscout

Why is it that everytime I hear of a story about a boy annoying a group of kids his name's always Kevin?
    Such a strange thing really...
    "An inspiration of faith and science only to be shunned...is called a Fallen Dream"

^Thank you Karuto^

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Quote Originally Posted by shadow slayer x View Post
    Why is it that everytime I hear of a story about a boy annoying a group of kids his name's always Kevin?
    Such a strange thing really...
    Because parents know full damn well what they're doing when they name their kid Kevin. It is an unspoken pact with an ancient being to spread hatred across the planet by allowing their child to become its avatar.

Its full name, as we mortals are able to comprehend it at least, is "Kevin" repeated in all capital letters indefinitely.

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by jakun_kenpachi View Post
    Same here, but i had anther one too.

Clean up humanity by force. Kill all those that i judged "evil". Big wigs in cigarette companies, most politicians, Many world leaders. What ever i thought it would take to clean the world. I knew it would be a suicide ambition but i did not care, because my heart was filled with hate, but no more. I have had reasons for it.

Oh, another was to go back in time and apply what i know to warfare in 340B.C. to make damn sure Alexander the great did not die. and to make sure he got more of the world too.
    I don't know there is something so cleshay about killing the population of the world. I think more effort should be put into helping other people rather than harming them.
    not that it would matter, come in peace you will be over thrown eventually because someone out there will see you as evil. start killing people, and people will kill you before you got anywhere.
    I think that the best approach should be with technology, and control technology, and information. but seeing that I believe that knowledge should be free to anyone who wants it, and technology should be open so anyone can work to advance it, this plan would be in violation of my credo.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To literally kill DD and K(not going to mention names) because they beat me up and stole my stuff about 5 years ago.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Chii Motosuwa View Post
    To literally kill DD and K(not going to mention names) because they beat me up and stole my stuff about 5 years ago.
    wow. just.... wow. I mean that came out of no where.
    MySpace FaceBook

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

To gain fiery powers and bring wrath upon this world.

Just kidding.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I guess I would want to make the people have been mean to me suffer the same punishment that they gave me.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Closed Thread

Thread Information