AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: US woman sat on boyfriend's toilet for 2 years; didn't want to leave bathroom

Hybrid View

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default US woman sat on boyfriend's toilet for 2 years; didn't want to leave bathroom

Article from here.

WICHITA, Kansas - Deputies say a woman in western Kansas became stuck on her boyfriend's toilet after sitting on it for two years.

Ness County Sheriff Bryan Whipple said it appeared the 35-year-old woman's skin had grown around the seat. She initially refused emergency medical services but was finally convinced by responders and her boyfriend that she needed to be checked out at a hospital.

"We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital," Whipple said. "The hospital removed it."

Whipple said investigators planned to present their report Wednesday to the county attorney, who will determine whether any charges should be filed against the woman's 36-year-old boyfriend.

"She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body," Whipple said. "It is hard to imagine. ... I still have a hard time imagining it myself."

He told investigators he brought his girlfriend food and water, and asked her every day to come out of the bathroom.

"And her reply would be, `Maybe tomorrow,'" Whipple said. "According to him, she did not want to leave the bathroom."

The house had another bathroom he could use.

The boyfriend called police on Feb. 27 to report that "there was something wrong with his girlfriend," Whipple said, adding that he never explained why it took him two years to call.

Police found the clothed woman sitting on the toilet, her sweat pants down to her mid-thigh. She was "somewhat disoriented," and her legs looked like they had atrophied, Whipple said.

"She said that she didn't need any help, that she was OK and did not want to leave," he said.

She was taken to a hospital in Wichita, about 150 miles (240 kilometers) southeast of their home in Ness City. She was listed in fair condition. Whipple said she has refused to cooperate with medical providers or law enforcement investigators.

Authorities said they did not know if she was mentally or physically disabled.

Police have declined to release the couple's names, but the house where authorities say the incident happened is listed in public records as the residence of Kory McFarren. No one answered his home phone number.

The case has been the buzz of Ness City, said James Ellis, a neighbor.

"I don't think anybody can make any sense out of it," he said.

Ellis said he had known the woman since she was a child but that he had not seen her for at least six years.

He said she had a tough childhood after her mother died at a young age and apparently was usually kept inside the house as she grew up. At one time the woman worked for a long-term care facility, he said, but he did not know what kind of work she did there.

"It really doesn't surprise me," Ellis said of the bathroom incident. "What surprises me is somebody wasn't called in a bit earlier."

I seriously do not know where to begin. I actually hope the aforementioned women had psychological issues, otherwise what a manipulative jerk. And as for the guy, why the hell didn't he just stop feeding her. That sort of attitude works on children.

If a child doesn't want to come out of wherever they are stubbornly hiding, just leave them. Call them for dinner and go on with you life. Still, at least it's damn hilarious.

Member CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2008 07:52 AM
    Threads

Wow, that's the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. The worst part is the visual it burned into my skull *cries*
    .:Thanks so much to Resate96 for my sig!:.

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Thank GOD that they didn't include pictures in that article. I mean...something was obviously wrong with that woman, why didn't her boyfriend do something earlier?

The girl was crazy and the boyfriend was stupid.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Senior Member IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2009 08:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiro Matsuchani View Post
    Thank GOD that they didn't include pictures in that article. I mean...something was obviously wrong with that woman, why didn't her boyfriend do something earlier?

The girl was crazy and the boyfriend was stupid.
    True very true.Stupid boyfriend
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)
    I still lurk around, you just don't notice.

stalk me

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Seriously, why did he continue to bring her food?
    When one gets hungry enough, one will certainly come to find food. Then all this could have been avoided.
    I can't imagine wanting to eat in the bathroom..especially when sitting on the toilet. That's just disgusting. >_<
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Member CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626 has a reputation beyond repute CancerianLove626's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

At least she didn't have to go far when the food was digested..

Okay, that was unnecessary

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Wow... I could see someone doing that for like two weeks but two YEARS?! How does someone stay in one spot (the bathroom, especially) for two years? o.O And why didn't the boyfriend do something sooner? Quite the abnormal occurence ^.^
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Clearly both the boyfriend and she have mental issues.
    Also, I'm sure the woman is probably paralyzed for the rest of her life because sitting on the toilet seat cuts off the blood flow to your legs =\ That was some serious dedication to the toilet, no doubt about it!

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A good interview:

1. What did you do for Christmas?
    2. How did you entertain yourself?
    3. Friends?
    4. Money?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't get it Wio....

Honestly.. I can't believe something like that happened in the United States. That's really embarrassing.

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CancerianLove626 View Post
    I don't get it Wio....
    What did they do for Christmas? Gather around the toilet seat?
    Don't you think you'd get bored if you had to site in one place for 2 years?

Did she have friends or family or something?

Were they shackin' up? What'd she do with her assets? How did she support her lifestyle?

The Fallen Dream™ shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 03:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Desert Scout PSN ID: DetraUnited Steam ID: DSRTscout

Um...although I admire unusual things as much as the next person...this goes beyond what I can possibly comprehend. I can't really think straight. Crazy article though, never heard of such a thing.
    "An inspiration of faith and science only to be shunned...is called a Fallen Dream"

^Thank you Karuto^

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow, two years?? I can barely stay in my room(even with food) for more than one day! God, those two have real problems. I say, why in the world did that guy wait 2 years to call??!! That lady must be a little lacking in the brains(if she has some disease, then I can't blame her). I've heard of dogs with chains embedded in their necks for years, but really, that's disturbing!

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

Once you get to the point where you are amazed, but not surprised. That is when you can say you are truly jaded.

I got to that point around 6 years ago.

Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SGI View Post
    Once you get to the point where you are amazed, but not surprised. That is when you can say you are truly jaded.

I got to that point around 6 years ago.
    All you need is a sense of curiosity to be dumbfounded by this. The only way to have a tolerance to the peculiarity of this story is to stop your brain from thinking.

I wonder if this will create some Toilet-tan joke or something.
    Last edited by Wio; 03-13-2008 at 08:48 PM.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow, now that's not even right xD. Even though these ridiculous things happen, who can blame for their mistake. Any case, now I learned not to eat in the restroom >.>;
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

D's Wifey! NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2013 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NinnaHatake

I think that's the most discusting thing I've ever heard!! Yuck!!! I'ma need that lady to like get a life!!
    ~♡Ѻnn@♡~

Senior Member Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2013 12:17 PM
    It's not on any map, true places never are.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hm, this actually didn't come close to surprising me. Peaked my interest though, heck just made my night a little more amusing. Though, I wonder how she managed to remain sitting for so long without yelling out in crazed agony over back pains and whatnot. I can barely sit for twelve hours without letting out a few caterwauls about how much my spine kills.

Also, eating in the restroom in certain countries is illegal, go figure. Though I believe that only applies to public restrooms.

Senior Member allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678 has a reputation beyond repute allaboutyou3678's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2008 08:41 PM
    Threads

Wow I can't believe that is for real. I mean two years. That is insane. Even more insane the boyfriend did nothing for so long.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

I am struck dumb by this. I can barely stay in one position for fifteen minutes, let alone TWO YEARS.

As for the boyfriend, he's clearly just as abnormal. But hey, at least they go together, right?
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ahahahah ! AMAZING STORY!!! ima break that ladys record!
    im gonna sit on a toilet for 3 years!

Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sataned View Post
    A challenger appears!

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Enjoy your ring-shaped sore.

AF's Danish Guy Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom Gir Be Mine
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2013 06:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

do it and i give you 3000$

Senior Member qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2010 10:29 AM
    Threads

This is the funnyest thing i ever heard.

"Signature by Omniking3"

.:: Gifts | Midnight Rider| Balance | Karuto ::.

Closed Thread

Thread Information