AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Battle for the Labyrinth

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default RPG: Battle for the Labyrinth

Welcome to the RP! Ground rules:

-God Mod and I instantly kill your character off.
    -No profanity
    -If a sex encounter pops up, keep it TASTEFULL
    -I dont mind short posts, dont dont do a short, filler post.
    -Have fun!

Nyx sat in his chair and toyed with a small figure of a soldier, trying to plan out his next course of action. His long, red hair hug loosly ocer his shoulders, and his reddish-auburn eyes seemed to be somewhere completly different.
    'How to penetrate that labyrinth?'
    He let out a sigh and pushed himself away from the table he sat on, walked over to a nearby window, and looked over his land.

Jearth looked over towards the North, as if waiting for an attack. It had been almost a week since Nyx tried to send a few soldiers his way, so the lack of persistence was troubling him. He motioned to a nearby goblin to come foward to him. Once the creature was close enough, he allowed his mis-matched eyes to fall on him as he spoke.
    "I want doubled the guards on duty. Triple if you have to. Put the majority of them on the outter regions of the labyrinth, and a few of the stronger guards near the center door that leads to the goblin city. Understood?"

The small goblin nodded, and ran off to follow his master's orders.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

One Month ago...

Slave #93 kicked down the door to the two story seven room farm house and as he did the sounds of the back door being broken down and windows being shatter could be heard through out the house. He had been put in pursuit of a group of escaped slaves and had dug up the location of this farm house which was being used as a way point for a number of slaves. Apparently, they were resting from their long flight to the border and were preparing to make the crossing sometime in the next few days... but Slave 93 would fail if he let that happen. So he had gotten some of the local police, as many as his authority as a state sanctioned Slave Hunter allowed him and staked out the house.

He had waited until all the occupents were asleep before striking.

The runaway slaves had crammed into the small building and their were far more than just the small group he had been assigned to track. Some were beginning to rouse and were panicking at the sound of the noise but before they could get to prepared Slave 93 began to knock them out cold. Quick sharp blows to the head and stomach to render them unconscious without leaving lasting damage. If he killed or crippled any he would be liable for punishment but that was less important to him than the knowledge that he would have failed in his task. Quickly though the civil guard was handling those on the bottom floor so he left it to them and ran up the stairs, the massive shackles on his wrists and ankles tearing at the flesh like they always did.

This area was just as densely packed...in fact more so. The slaves here were packed to tight and could hardly move without bumping into one another. It was to easy. He moved through punching and kicking, leaving them subdued in his wake as some members of the police made their way up the stairs.

He looked in one of the rooms just as one of the slaves jumped through the window to the ground below. The slave hadn't even bothered to open the window and crawl through, realizing he didn't have time he just jumped straight through the glass. #93 followed jumping through the now empty frame to the ground below and running after the errant slave. His shackles gave him a slight disadvantage but he had worn them so long that he was used to them enough that he could keep up with his fleeing target. But the other person was no slouch either and was filled with a fanatical desperation. However, the slave was running towards a cliff, so all #93 had to do was keep pace.

After a while they came to said cliff and the runaway slave stopped at the edge and turned around. This was the first chance that #93 had to get a good look and he saw a pale young man, near white skin and blond-white hair. His body was mauled by cuts from the glass and he had a sigil on the left side of his face from what should be a binding seal, to shock runaway slaves but someone had disfigured his face enough that the seals form had been broken up. Further... the boy had only one arm, his left arm was gone at the shoulder.

The slave stared at him and #93 stared back... but #93 had his duty and began to walk towards the other but while their was a desperate glint in the boy's too-large eyes he didn't tremble nor make any sudden movements. #93 walked closer. Then the other leaned back gently... as if resigning himself... but he continued to lean back...back...back and then, his balance lost, fell down the cliff. #93 ran to the edge just to watch the boy roll down the rocky cliff face to what seemed to be a river below.

The boy fell into the water and #93 waited for him to come back up... but the boy never came back up. He stayed down their. Stayed... stayed.... it was going on two minutes now. Either the boy was dead or he was far enough down stream that #93 couldn't see him. He sighed and walked back to the farm house so he could over see the capture of the other slaves.

Present...

I would later turn out that no one had known of a runaway slave fitting the description of the one #93 had seen. And since #93 hadn't been assigned to track him, it wasn't actually a failure. But still, his duty was to catch run away slaves and it irked him that one had escaped his fingers. But he shrugged. It wasn't something to form a grudge over. It would pass.

He sat their gently in the capitol of the northern kingdom, within the lord's castle. He had come back recently from another of his jobs hunting slaves. It helped the kingdom's image with the nobles that they had a force to maintain security of property for the wealthy as well as netting a little sum of money from the fees to track down slaves. So all and all everyone was happy and #93 did his duty.

He wondered what he would be doing next.

Ash had washed several miles down stream by the time he had regained consciousness. At some point during his roll down the hill he had gotten hit in the head by a stone and suffer a concussion. But he was alright. Long ago he'd stopped feeling the wounds of his body... they were the wounds of something far away. Another thing. Whatever. He didn't ever really know what he had decided to chance that plummet to the water below but he had. The actions of his body were the actions of a distant body... his consciousness was only an epiphenomena, tangential, unimportant, irrelevant.

He had traveled for sometime after that and was now somewhere near the border of the central and northern kingdoms...
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 07:55 PM
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

OOC: Hooray! It's begun! Just a reminder in case my post is confusing.
    'Italics' = the still-born's soul
    "Regular font" = Eliai'iriai
    'Regular font' = Eliai'iriai's thoughts
    ---
    'Sister, you silly dear...Time to wake up. So late in the day! You know, if I had your body, I'd--'

Eliai'iriai woke from her blank dream. Same thing as always. No wonderous place to wake from...Maybe it was better that way? She hadn't the faintest idea. "Maybe she steals them from me?" she asked somewhat sleepily as she pushed back the moth eaten covers of the tavern's bed. She stretched and frowned as a hand went to the side of her head. "Headaches...How you must love to tease me, sister."

'True, but a new day is risen! Cheer yourself! You know what happens when you daydream, sister, dear.'

Eliai gave herself an irritated look in the mirror. "You try to take over. I know: I've suffered the embarrassing situations you leave me every single time." The voice laughed good-naturedly as it faded from Eliai's mind. That usually happened when Eliai was fully awake. "And good riddance," she said evenly.

From there, she hastened to dress herself and fetch her bow and arrows; hunting was usually the first task the tavern owner handed her in the mornings. She pattered quietly down the stairs from her loft, only to find that someone had already caught the venison and slaughtered the pig for roasting.

This wasn't good. 'If I can't keep myself busy, then--'

'Then you'll...what? Oh, sister. You are a silly, little thing. I don't see the problem in letting me take over for a bit. What say you? How about...forever?

Eliai plopped herself on a stool that was situated near the fireplace--mostly for the cook's benefit, but rarely used. She screwed her eyes shut and allowed an image of herself to form in her mind's eye. From there, another image formed, but this one different to herself. It possessed a deathly grace and an ethereal glow. 'Sister, stop this. Why won't you leave?' Eliai asked. This hadn't been the first time, nor would it be the last, she asked the other girl that question.

'I don't want to,' was always the simple answer. 'I know of your plans to extract me. I won't be going down without a fight.' Here she sneered and the likeness between them was dramatically changed. 'I'm taking back what should have been mine.' The glowing girl stepped forward, all still in Eliai's mind, and embraced Eliai. 'Sister, we both know you won't leave here unless someone came and promised to go with you to the Central Kingdom. Since that shall never happen, you will never leave this tavern.' The girl laughed hysterically at this and began fading away into the abyss of Eliai's mind. 'We're twins, Eliai. We're bound by more than some curse our parents bestowed you with. Our's is thicker than blood. Remember that.'

Eliai at last opened her eyes and sank forward ever so slightly. "How can I forget?" she hissed. "If I do, you'll leap for the control over my body."

Her name was called many times over by the tavern owner, demanding she begin work as soon as possible. This came as a relief to Eliai and she went off at once to clean the beer mugs for the late night guests. All the while, she mulled over the problem her sister had once again reminded her of. "Of course, I'd like a companion. No one would like to travel alone, but at the same time I couldn't ask any old person at the tavern to go with me." She lifted a soapy hand to her forehead as she thought some more over it.

"I guess it's only that, now. I'm off to the Central Kingdom alone."

In the very back of Eliai's mind, the girl from before listened placidly to her sister's thoughts, tilting her head to the side ever so slightly as she spoke. 'Even though you can't hear me now, sister, I'll tell you honestly that I never thought the day would come when you'd decide to leave somewhere on your own...' The girl sighed in an almost lonely fashion. 'I'm nearly sorry for being this way to you, Eliai...You never asked for this burden--never asked for me. But I want to live.' She let her head drop as she looked to her almost transparent hands. 'If you're acting in such a way..., she started before looking up once more and saw the world as Eliai saw it. 'If you're acting like this, then the world is definitely changing.

'For the worst? I'm not sure...'
    Last edited by Leorina; 03-11-2008 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Too many new ideas are coming into my head! Dx
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Imasha walked through the halls of the castle a tray with breakfast and tea on it in her hands. she glanced at the goblin that passed her but assumped it got a order. Balancing the tray she managed to open the door to the room her lord was in and placed it on the table he just sat at. She walked to him and stood beside him looking over the lands.

her roots were stil unknown even to this day, even to her or her lord but she did not mind being here was fine. Her lord cared wel for her even given her a better education than most elves got. she smiled as she looked up only coming slightly past his elbow "what are you thinking of milord?" her ears twitched a bit.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Member zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2008 02:45 PM
    Threads

the hard slam of a wooden doorframe echoed in her head as sakura was thrown out of yet another tavern. "screw them " she hissed " I don't need them anyway, I can make it on my own". However she did know that this was not true but saying those words over and over seemed to keep the tears at bay. Trapesing in and out of the streets in the north she set out to look for somewere to sleep. for the past couple of months she had been living on the streets with no home to call her own. Two months ago that was when her life had gone downhill everybody important to her had been killed, murdered right in front of her. Her father had defended her given his life to protect her and what can she do now but run. The only momento that she had of anybody she evercared about was the sword that her father had used to protect her from the masked assasins. She had taken it and ran once he had been struck down nothing left.

Looking at the sword now and thinking about that fateful day brought on the tears and the warm salty drops trickled down her face and she bit back a weep she rememberd " what can I do " she yelled out and then she knew something was wrong everything was quiet, as if nature was holding its breath. then her eyes went black. not from fear something was holding on to them covering her eyes and she could feel cold steel on her throat. she felt a tug at her fathers sword and its comforting weight was lifted from her. In a quick whip and duck she managed to escape her capturers grasp and whipped her head around followed by a swift roundhouse kick enough to send anyone off to a quick sleep but connected with nothing but air. A voice from the shadows replied " very good I didn't expect that I was lucky i saw that kick just before it connected, so obviously this sword means something to you then." the figure in the shadows cooed and waved the sword mockingly.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Nyx placed a hand gently on Imasha's head, his eyes not moving.

"Wondering what to do next..."

He allowed himself to sigh and walked over to the table where the tray was laying. He poured himself a cup of tea, took a sip, and went back to being lost in thought, the cup still held up near his mouth.

"Only one person has been able to solve the labyrinth...and to think it was a mere mortal child. How could a young human girl defeat something in a few hours whereas I have tried dozens of times and have failed each and every one of them?"
    Last edited by Ωmega; 03-11-2008 at 05:53 PM.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Imasha walk over to her lord and started to massage his shoulders "please relax milord or you might get another headache" gently rubbing the tensed musscles she thought about it herself a bit. Personally she was far from intrested in the labyrinth her live was here in the castle by her lords side but it made her wonder why he was so desperate to get up there. She stillend her hands in her thoughts for a moment her ears twitching but could not think of anything.

She motioned towards the tray "your breakfast is getting cold milord and some members of the court wished to speak to you". she faintly if the reqeust to speak with him had something to do with her, some members of the court found she got a bit to close to the king atlists thats what some of the staf told her.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

'So, we're off,' came the voice once more.

Eliai had returned to her quarters and was then emptying the cupboards of her belongings. She had worked up enough courage to ask the owner if she could leave for a short while. There was no way she could have explained properly to him as to why exactly she had to go, but he was at least polite about it and gave his consent. Eliai at once glared at the mirror so her sister could see her annoyance. "I'm off, sister. You, on the other hand, are--" She was cut short by a sharp pain in her temples.

'You're too distracted, Eliai. Normally, you're able to ignore me.' There came a chuckle before the voice continued: 'Anyway, you know what I mean.'
    ---
    Soon her belongings were packed and she was ready to leave. She turned to look back at the tavern for the last time before she set off in the direction of the Central Kingdom. The thrill of independence swept through her as she begin to sing an old Elven song as she marched. "I wonder if there will be any Elves in the Central Kingdom?" she asked aloud after she paused in her song.

'You're getting too comfortable,' came the voice. But Eliai had guessed that, despite death and the circumstance they found each other in, her still-born twin was always going to be the more curious of the two. That was why she expected the next statement: 'I wonder sometimes, too. Do you think--if there are elves, mind you...Do you think they'll know our song?'

"It's not our song, really. A lot of our kind probably know it. But do you want to sing it with me?" Eliai could see her sister smiling and nodding in her mind's eye. "Okay." The song sounded better in Elven, but Eliai sang in human tongue so that her sister could keep up.

Past the verdant, western grass
    Beyond the riling sea,
    Lies a land so peaceful:
    A land made just for me.

I cast my worries far behind
    As I braved that angry storm!
    Not one trouble would slow me down
    and neither would I conform
    to the toss or blow of tempest winds,
    set on making me drown.

At last, I'm here!
    The isle of my dreams...
    The hardships I have cleared...

Alas, it's lonesome,
    this island to myself...
    What now shall become of me...?

Now I pray
    for Another to pass
    through that ocean spray.
    He'd bring his hands
    to my tearstained face
    And would promise to live
    On that island place.

So past the verdant, western grass
    Beyond the riling sea,
    I lay in wait for that Other
    To come and comfort me.

Eliai breathed before she addressed her sister. "So, did you like that?"

'You were off-key in some parts,' the voice answered.
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

The Cheiftain stood on top of the plateau near the western side of his village and looked out towards the road on which he had last seen the retreating back of his son.
    He knew he was getting old now and was proud to know that when Talon of the Silver Hawk returned he would make a good leader. He smiled in the sunlight as he remembered his sons figure, his broad archers shoulders, long black hair and smiling face. He knew that Talon would find the evil that the sorcerers had forseen and strike it down, he would protect his village.

Edward drew his sword and fell back into the defensive stance. The 4 bandits laughed at the young Fae as he shook his hair fom his eyes, letting the sweat fall onto the packed sand of the tournament square.
    Two of the bandits ran at him swinging large cleaver like weapons as if they were woodcutters swinging an axe.
    Edward dodged the wild predictable swings and stabbed twice. Both fell before they knew what had happened.
    He looked up at the other two as a cheer rose from the stands.

The watching crowd were pleased at the show young Prince Edward was putting on and his father (The King of the Southern realms) clapped as Edward finished off the last bandit. The king had asked for 4 of the most hardened death-sentenced criminals to fight against his son and the tournament officials agreed. He knew Edward would win, the might of the Southern kingdom shone brighter than ever before and the King knew it was because of his son...

Talon of the Silver Hawk had been away from home for a month and had seen or heard no evil. He had saved a village from the tyranical rule of a Countess in the Eastern kingdom only to have her send a small army to destroy the small village. He had only just escaped and still shook with horror at how awful the rest of the world could be.
    Nothing had turned up in the Eastern kingdom and so Talon was going to search elsewhere.
    He was currently sat at the side of the road, twining horse hair into a powerful bow cord, for his last one had snapped. A young woman was walking towards him singing and he stopped to listen. She finished just as she reached him and he placed the hair down to clap.
    "Please, tell me where that song comes from, it was beautiful..."
    Last edited by kingdomhearts_tom; 03-12-2008 at 10:03 AM.

Member zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: there is an opening with my character (pink) for anybody to join in if they want.

Now BIC

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Nyx grunted to himself a bit as he stood up and headed out of the room.
    "Thank you Imasha, but Im not hungry. Why dont you eat up instead?"

With that, he left the room. He appeared suddenly in a light cloud of black smoke in his "war chambers" where the court would meet.

"What is it?" He asked with an annoyed tone.

"Milord, theres been some whipsers about you and your personal servant, Imasha..."

"......And? What I do with my subjects is MY business. If thats all you called me here for then..."

"No, milord, all apologizes. We thought perhaps milord found it time to progress with the war?"

Nyx calmed himself a bit and sighed.
    "Im open for any suggestions on how to progress with this and get around that blasted labyrinth."

-------------------------
    Omega appeared inside the Goblin castle and quietly wondered around. She found it odd that there werent goblins hanging from the walls and celeing like there usually were. Was it because of the war?
    Luckily for her, she had been invited to his castle before, for a masqeuraid[sp] and parted the labyrinth so that all guests could enter with ease...which allowed her to easily "appear" inside without troubling herself with the labyrinth.
    She headed towards what she was hoping was the king's private chambers, only to find herself frozen when a noise behind her caught her attention.

"Omega, what are you doing here?"

She knew that voice and smug tone could only be Jerath.

"My my, there you are! I came by to see if perhaps you needed anymore supplies. Other than your lush labyrinth, there isnt very much greenary in this kingdom, is there?"

"You know very well we do fine on our own. So why the sudden interest in our food supply?"
    A smug grin crossed his face.
    "Or perhaps you were planning on trying to find me alseep and exposed in my sleeping chambers?"

'Damn, hes good....'
    "Of course, you know that I would be a willing and eager bedfellow, but I honestly came here just to make sure things were alright."
    She raised her voice a bit in order to sound innocent, though she knew it probably wouldnt work.

"No Omega, neither of your services are needed today. Now, if you'll excuse me..."

She watched as he walked off. Her mind wondered to his tight breeches.
    'One day Jerath...one day.'

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Imasha sighed but wasent one to let food go to waste. after she eaten she aproached a random guard "please tell the lord that i went hunting". The guard nodded and imasha walked out of the castle after grabbing her bow and arrows to the stables. She walked to be box that was mostly in the back a small smokey grey pony snorted in greeting "hey leewan"she patted the small horse on the neck and saddled him "i hope you feel like moving today". after that she hopped on and moved out of the castle.

she galloped a few miles letting leewan having some fun of his own and glancing for older animals. she usealy only killed younger animals when they were badly woundend. near the border she found a elder deer one of his eyes was milky colored which meant it was probely blind. stilling leewan she pulled out a arrow and aimed. Suddenly a loud laughter rang through teh forest and the deer fled. Annoyed imasha lower her bow and arrow and looked where the laugher came from and saw a few goblins through the tree's 'a patrol' she quitly followed the goblins on a slight distance but staying on her side of the border.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Eliai tried to be friendly with the stranger, but the voice was giving Eliai quite a hard time. 'He may be that person you hoped for, sister!' the still-born cackled in Eliai's mind. 'Are you going to be the same with him as you are with me?'

She discreetly bit her lip in embarrassment before she composed herself and answered as formally as she could muster. "It's an old Elven folk song that we--" she caught herself and covered the blunder with a small cough "-ahem- Excuse me, I was taught as a child." She gave a polite smile and continued. "We are of the same opinion; it is a beautiful song..."

Once more, her sister cut into her train of thought and made a mischevious laugh. 'Ooh, you blundered, you sorry thing!' She could tell her sister was getting ansy. 'Mess up once more, and I'm taking over, Eliai!'

Eliai shook her head and held her hand out to the stranger. "I'm Eliai'iriai Zorvain. Could I ask for your name?"
    Last edited by Leorina; 03-14-2008 at 06:06 PM.
    + YouTube Video

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Talon stood up and tried to remember what the elders from his village had taught him. Back home it was common to greet people by giving a hug and a small welcoming kiss. However when he had tried that on an old Fae man in a tavern he had almost been stabbed.
    He reached for the girls hand,
    "A beautiful name for a beautiful voice. I am Talon of the Silver Hawk, you may call me Talon."
    He sat down and picked up the horse hair,
    While carefully making sure it was perfect he started to ask questions, maybe this Eliai was the one to show him the way towards the evil?
    "So what is a young woman doing out here all alone? Surely you have a home?"

Edward bent onto one knee as the line of well dressed girls were paraded infront of him. After winning the tournament he was expected to pick any of the high born women as his bride. He however couldn't make a choice as he could only see fake dresses, underneath fake smiles, covering fake love. They only wanted to be rich while Edward wanted a real woman who he could trust.
    He waved them all on and watched as his fathers face slowly dropped, it would be another night where his son didn't have a hopeful bride.
    Edward was in a sour mood as the King pulled him over to the waiting royal convoy.
    "You should marry soon Edward. Find a rich bride with a father who owns a lot of land and the Southern Kingdom will rival both the North and Central!" He kept on talking as the convoy of horses, men and carriages(sp) took them back home.
    Edward knew what to do when his father started talking about his conquest. Blank him.
    Last edited by kingdomhearts_tom; 03-12-2008 at 03:50 PM.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If those Norther archers(probably Elvish) weren't shooting, then there was absolutely no reason for work to not be done to reinforce the line. Archers were a pretty flimsy excuse, though.

Goblins scurried about while walls of wood and dirt were being built. Zion, or Zi, as his first commander used to yell at him by, was scurrying just as much as any of the goblins. One minute, he was all the way up to the very front, checking on their field artillery and palisades there, the next, he was back tamping dirt down, and the next, in the siege shops, helping to chip away another ball. He was busy, and he loved it. As second nature, he slung his pack on and off so reflexively that he sometimes had to make extra sure he didn't hit a goblin with it.

Unfortunately, though, he eventually stopped so long his weariness caught up with him, and he had to stop. Running around, that is. He pulled out a sheet of parchment and started filling out a report based on simple chickenscratch notes he'd been taking, and sent it off on a messenger goblin to Jerath.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 08:52 PM
    On the planet of AzureBlue, Mercury's third Moon
    Threads

A young elven woman was sweeping outside a short brick building. Selphie was now at her part time job, Pewter Flower Shoppe. The building consisted of one story and a mini greenhous connected to the main building.
    Selphie loosened her grip on the broom only to wipe the sweat off her brow and then she resumed her sweeping. After a while her hands grew tired, that's when Mr. Pewter stuck his head through the wooden front door and called to her "Selphie , thanking for cleaning up the porch, you can break for your lunch now." said the middle aged Mr.Pewter. "Alright I'm going to get something from the market. I'll be back in a little bit." said Selphie moving a couple of brown strand s behind her ears. Selphie put down the broom and went inside the shopppe, grabbed her coinpurse and left for the nearest marketplace.
    Thanks Aura

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Eliai's eyes widened ever so slightly at the compliment, but that did not stop her from noticing the man's hesitation in taking her hand. 'I wonder why?' she thought.

Of course, her sister intruded and began to poke fun. 'Aw, how sweet! My my, sister, you're turning pink! Did I say something to embarrass you?'

Eliai coughed once more as she concentrated on Talon. "I'm not beautiful, but I appreciate the compliment anyway." She paused slightly before she ventured further. "Sometimes I really dislike it, no matter how nice it sounds." She gave a little laugh as she thought over her previous statement. "But that's silly of me. I'm sorry.

"Yes, I do have a home, but I had to leave it for my mother's safety. Right now, I'm on my way to the Central Kingdom." She paused once more before she averted her eyes down the road in the direction where she hoped to find it. "And...I suppose I'm not really alone."
    ---
    Meanwhile, back in the dark recesses of Eliai's mind, the still-born watched fascinatedly as her sister was dropping hints about the second soul. Her eyes narrowed in anger as she realized that if Eliai gained an ally, there was even less chance of the still-born taking her body. She whipped her arms outward towards the edges of Eliai's mind and let out a volley of strikes.
    ---
    Eliai, who was just about to tell Talon her secret, felt her sister become restless and thrash in desperation. She grabbed the sides of her head in pain, refraining from making any noise. 'That would only make it worse,' Eliai thought as she realized how her sister must be enjoying this torture.
    + YouTube Video

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Talon reacted as fast as the deer he hunted for food. He jumped up and in one smooth motion had attached the bow-string onto the small hooks on each end of the stave. An arrow was at the string and he was stood in front of Eliai to stop another attack. Only then did he notice that nothing was really happening.
    He dropped his guard, then his bow, before grabbing the girls hands,
    "What is wrong?"
    What had she been saying before she started to act strangely? She wasn't alone? Was she possessed?
    Talon kept a firm hold on Eliai's hands so she couldn't harm herself and calmly waited until she stopped... If she ever did, Talon didn't know how demons worked on womens minds...

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

"Put that on the stove please, Aitha" Martie called "I'll turn it on" She was working on slicing some carrots for the reast of the meal. Preparing meals in Martie's handbook was an all day thing at dawn until noon she worked on the mid-day meal and from noon to seven she worked on the evening meal then before resting she put together the morning meal and wamred it up in the morning. Martie liked her system and no one complained. "And, Aitha dear please remember to catch some fro the evening meal"

Aitha did what Cook bid silently. She was ancy to get out and hunt being stifled here under this roof was killing her. Her bow and arrow hadn't been used in such a long time. "Anything else, Cook?" She asked.

"Not for now, Aitha, but you can go back to your room" Marite refrained from calling it a closet because that's what it actually was. "I'll call when you can go hunting"
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Eliai was beginning to lose control over herself, and that pleased her sister to no end. As soon as the still-born's soul had Eliai's body in her power, Eliai's pupils faded and her eyelids drooped as her irises faded into a spectrum of browns. Her lips loosened from each other as her features were skewed into a wholely new expression: devious glee. The still-born spoke in a tone completely different from Eliai's usually level voice.

"Oh, not much is wrong, but excuse my fool of a sister. I don't enjoy being introduced by her without you being able to see me." She removed Eliai's hands from Talon's as she stared him over. When she felt satisfied, she walked around him and picked up his bow. "Raising a weapon against us? My, how heroic." She laughed in an almost wickedly fashion before she placed the weapon back in his hands.

The still-born allowed Eliai's features to soften as she realized that Eliai was ready to take over once more. She looked away. "It seems the time I have with you is limited, so I'll say this once--for the both of us," she began, meaning for both the still-born and Eliai. "I am Eliai's twin sister, but I was dead at birth. Our parents were selfish; they trapped me within Eliai. What they didn't know was that my soul would mature with her's." Here she looked at Talon square in the eyes. "The more I tell myself, 'I'm dead', the more I want to live. I want to have that chance to see life as myself, not as some soul 'living' on borrowed time. I don't care if this is selfish!"

She swayed before she caught herself and spoke more quickly. "You just ask her the same thing when she returns. You just ask her what she thinks of me, and her answer will be no different than mine!"

The still-born closed Eliai's eyes and allowed her body to slump onto its knees.
    Last edited by Leorina; 03-18-2008 at 04:31 PM.
    + YouTube Video

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 08:52 PM
    On the planet of AzureBlue, Mercury's third Moon
    Threads

Selphie brought herself a small sandwich and a apple tart that a small family owned grocery store. She then sat herself down on a four-legged wooden bench and began to eat at her sandwich. Between mouthfuls of turkey and lettuce Selphie thought about what was becoming of her mother. 'What shall I do.Mother's condition is getting worse and there are no signs of her getting better...' Selphie threw the remains of the food in a nearby trashbin. 'Well ..maybe if I fin another job and work hard enough...I'll be able to buy her the best medicine that money can buy' With these words in her mind Selphie stood up and started down the gavel path towards the flower shop. The apple tart ly uneaten in the bottom of her bag, she was probably going to eat it later as a light snack or something.

About a few hours later of arranging flowerpots and dusting shelves, Selphie was finished, Her morning shift was over. The elven girl walked towards the house where her master resided.
    Thanks Aura

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Talon just watched in awe as the girls voice changed before she picked up his bow and gave a manic laugh. He listened intently as he knew her words could be important and was glad when it seemed the 'still-born' had said her part and left.
    He carefully lent down next to her and shook Eliai by the shoulders,
    "Are you ok?"
    Talon had never seen anything like it before in his homeland and it worried him, what if this girl was the "Evil' of the prophecys?
    He shook that thought from his head and looked at the girl, someone needed his help and so he would help with his full power. He picked her up and held her gently over his shoulder, he picked up his bow and other small possessions before setting off down the road. There hadn't been a tavern for a while and he knew there had to be one soon.
    As he walked Talon processed what the 'still-born' sister had said and he had to agree that if he was trapped in anothers body he would try with all his might to get out. But that would hurt the kind girl called Eliai.
    He kept walking and spoke quietly over his shoulder,
    "Lets get you better, just so you can sing in that beautiful voice again..."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Darkness was swimming around Eliai once more as she was caught between conciousness and slumber. The still-born came, glowing like a candle through the black surroundings, and floated silently before she gave a sad grin. 'Sister, you need to wake up now,' she whispered.

The meeting was like the one from before, next to the hearth in the tavern's kitchen. Eliai opened her eyes to the darkness and looked sleepily to the soul next to her. 'So, you told him...?'

The soul nodded before she knelt next to Eliai. 'Sister, why don't I have a name?' she asked, as little siblings would ask their older siblings.

Eliai remained lying on her back, but she allowed herself to turn her head in the still-born's direction. 'Do you want one?' The other nodded once more and Eliai gave her a smile. 'I'll think it over with Talon, I promise...Can I have my body back?' She received a final nod before the darkness and her glowing sister vanished.
    ---
    Eliai enjoyed having her senses back, even though she wasn't sure why she felt she was being jostled a bit. Her eyes opened, with pupils back to normal, and dully realized she was being carried. When she realized what had happened earlier--having her sister take over--she immediately began to scramble from Talon's shoulder. Her face was nearly beet-red in embarrassment, which, she supposed, must have looked comical against her minty green hair. "I'm sorry! Did she--well, you know--bother you at all? I'm sorry, I wanted to tell you as myself, but she's always been so independent like that!" she babbled. She bowed low in another apology.

There was a long pause before Eliai looked up from her bow and gave the sad grin she herself had received from her sister. "Thank you for listening, though."

'I can't bother anyone with my--our problem...' she thought as she straightened her appearance.
    + YouTube Video

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Talon had allowed the girl to jump from his grip and wondered as she turned red whether he'd done anything wrong, people outside his village had a weird sense of wrong doing when it came to touching each other.
    "It's no problem at all, yet I'm still confused about who's who. Does your sister have a name or are you both Eliai? And while I'm talking where are you heading? I feel the need to accompany you while you get yourself sorted out, however i do have places i need to see. I ask both of you to whether i can join you, even if just for a little while."
    Talon of the Silver Hawk was a gentle young man and even when he had an inkling that the second sister wasn't as pure... wasn't as 'good' as Eliai herself, he still felt as if he had to include her...

The King who ruled over the Southern Kingdoms was a proud man, he was kind to his people, in truth he had many qualities that had kept him on his throne for nearly 200 years, however he had one abition that he knew he would never achieve hiself. That was why he had a son, he knew any child born to him would be somethinf special and when he had spent hours of almost every day watching Edward grow up he knew he had been right.
    And so the king had sent Edward on a small mission to hold talks with Jerath and to see whether his son could finally take that small petty kingdom and hopefully bring even greater glory onto the South...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: I got bored waiting lmfao please somebody pick up after this one lol im getting lonely

BIC: From the shadows Sakura couldn't make out a face on her attacker. All she knew was he was mocking her and held her only possesion and the only link to her family her loved ones all gone all the memories that sword held.

rage flooded her senses that was her last momento of everything of her life and she was not going to let it go away.

"give it back"

"what if I dont?"
    the figure stepped cockily out of the shadows a hardned mugger with distinguishable by only the criss crossing scars lining his face and his skin covered in tattoos of all shapes and sizes. he wasn't wearing a shirt and his trousers were ripped and stained but she could see nothing but her fathers sword in his left hand.

In walking out he made his mistake and she took full advantage of that he was too cocky and she was on him in an instant. Her left hook landed and made full contact with his temple and as he was dazed she landed a perfect jabe to his spinal pressure point and finished it by landing her elbow to the back of his head.

he hit the floor and sakuraknelt down and felt his pulse to check he was still alive before picking up her fathers sword and smartly walking off. a single tear rolled down her cheek but that was all she allowed. She hated violence but something are too important to let go.

She needed a drink and there was a tavern up ahead she didn't know how far she had walked and she didn't have any money but maybe she could find someone with some kindness in their heart or there was a piano in there that she could play on. And somebody would get her a drink.

she opened the door and wen't in to the warm air

Closed Thread

Thread Information