AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Just wanted to ask you Anime fans something. Observations I've done...

Junior Member fsfgsgsgsgsfgsd is on a distinguished road fsfgsgsgsgsfgsd's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2008 11:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Just wanted to ask you Anime fans something. Observations I've done...

I remember when a friend brought his girl from Japan. A girl came and got obsessed with her. She said that she loved Japan, and talked Japanese. The Japanese girl got scared and didn't understand her. Then she asked is she loves Naururtio? And asked what her favorite Anime is. The Japanese grl said that she hasn't seen Anime since Kindergarten.

This made me think. Is Anime like Donald Duck and Garfield? There are adults and teenager who read the comics. But they are considerd weird. And Garfield and Disney is popular outside of America, among children that is. How would you react if an adult asked you if you read my little pony?

Another was a friend who is an Anime fan too. He went to Japan on a language course. The classmates where from all over Europe. He told me about a guy that annoyed him right from the start. A Bulgarian, the ultimate Anime geek. He dressed like someone trying to look like a Japanese/emo sort of person. He had glasses and colored hair with a strange hairstyle. My friend got enough and screamed at him when he said this to a couple of Japanese people. "In India you eat with your hands, in Japan with sticks, in England with forks, and in Bulgaria with sticks!"
    He was an weirdo who hade seen too much cartoons. And believe to have found a country that is just as weird as him.

What do you think about my observations?

Junior Member fsfgsgsgsgsfgsd is on a distinguished road fsfgsgsgsgsfgsd's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2008 11:43 AM
    Threads

no one? Did I hit a soft spot?

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Don't double post, and don't feed the trolls

Closed Thread

Thread Information