AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: kakashi fanart

Member zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2008 02:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default kakashi fanart

hey this is the results of my english class as we are doing a stupid non fiction essay. I did two but gave one to my naruto obsessed friend... this is the worst of the two but please leave feed back I thought It would be a good idea to post it

Click image for larger version

Name:	kakashi sensei.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	19117

AF's Danish Guy Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom Gir Be Mine
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2013 06:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

really great drawed. i just think the left eye looks kinda wrong

Member zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool has much to be proud of zerocool's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yea it was rushed ma mates all hate anime/manga so I had to hide it else explain why I like it etc again. but i will change it wen i get time thanks!!

Eumorpha fasciata. MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2010 07:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1161-7211-1531

I love the shading, the way you did the clothes as well as the hair- the eyes seem a bit small for his face, but all around it's still quite good. Hopefully you'll post more of your artwork later on too.
    Slit your wrists and worship Keroppi.

Senior Member .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2008 07:32 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by zerocool View Post
    yea it was rushed ma mates all hate anime/manga so I had to hide it else explain why I like it etc again. but i will change it wen i get time thanks!!
    If they are your friends they should except you for who you are and not what you like. Anyways, I love the drawing and the eye does look kinda weird but other than that keep up the good work.

~Battousai
    Hitokiri "Battousai The Manslayer"

Master of Speed
    Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryu
    "Flying Heaven Honorable Sword Style"

My Favorite Quote -
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Click image for larger version

Name:	gaara.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	19141

hey here is another

Closed Thread

Thread Information