AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Reincarnation

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jakun_kenpachi View Post
    Hey your thoughts if you send them into the world should be care free, atleast that is what people hope. I understand why you feel like people might ridcule you, but just dont care about what they have to say.I thnk it is cool that you can now say that out loud and you should not have to worry about what others have to say, If i did then i would have killed myself many winters ago. ( this has a long back story that i dont feel like telling at the moment.) I guess what i am saying is good for you!
    Personal when i compare myself to my idole Alexander the great i find myself seeing a big gap and then start thinking why I thought me and him were so alike. Then i came to this, the stories about him being fearless maybe true but he should have had fears just did not allow people to see them just like myself but i can not hide them as much but i still try. I at first thought in order to compare my bravery to his i would have to be fearless but the thughts above go against that. Also I am like him in many ways but i dont think i am his reincarantion but just a big fan of his.
    Now if there was a reincarnation of Alexander the great i would have to say it is the desert fox Rommel. They ere near to 100% alike!
    Thank You, and your assumptions on being the reincarnation of Alexander the Great might not be so farfetched. I believe anything's possible, and human beings haven't even come close to fathom the mysteries of life and what lies out there.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Senior Member foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2010 04:20 PM
    around that corner hiding in the trash can
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i wish TT_TT

I do believe in reincarnation, I've had many dreams from a point of view that was not my own. I've had flash backs, and also felt huge surges of emotions that don't belong to me in certian places and towards certian people as well.
    With all of this I do believe I've been reincarnated, more than once..

Awesome set from Toboe-chan!
    " Do not follow in my footsteps, I run into walls. "
    Dats true <.< >.>

Click here to level up my card!

Senior Member jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2008 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: none.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Chii Motosuwa View Post
    Thank You, and your assumptions on being the reincarnation of Alexander the Great might not be so farfetched. I believe anything's possible, and human beings haven't even come close to fathom the mysteries of life and what lies out there.
    That is so true, alot of people think we know alot about life and other things but the truth is saddly hidden in the lies of this world.
    I could be but i dont really have that faith, I am still trying to find out what i believe in, because as young as i am i have alot of time to think it through, unless i were to die then i would find the truth faster. I dont want to press any faith or way of thinking on my kids if i ever deside to have any if i choose to marry some day. I dont know i am just trying to think everything out now in my life.
    Favorite anime of all time!
    HIGURASHI NO NAKU KORO NI!

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GaMeGoD View Post
    I thought it was a horrible typo/mispelling.
    It's unlikely. Compare the differences.

retardnation
    reincarnation

A five letter difference is not a typo. It's most likely epic failure.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Reincarnation? Yeah, whatever.

I think it's all a hill of beans. Lima beans, to be specific.

After all, there are more people alive today than there were in the past. If reincarnation was the only form of coming to Earth, than the number of people would stay the same.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Spirit Goddess Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 07:34 AM
    Threads

In the Japanese Culture, we do believe in reincarnation and karma. So, in that light of thinking, I'm totally screwed because I'm probably going to come back as a slug.
    Soul Reaper: Taking on the Afterlife, One Soul at a Time!!

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

I think its true to beable to have a reincarnation.
    Also this is freaky because I have had dreams as being another person.I actually remember what she looks like.She doesn't look like me(More prettier)but she was dressed like I am all teh time(the usual black clthing ect)Anyway i've also had dreams of dying more than 5 times now!I'm kind of freaked out by it and at the same time,eh who knows.Anyway yes I do believe in it and of course we wil all learn the truth when we Die.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Senior Member Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 09:13 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sataned View Post
    only asians and indians(india) believe in reincarnation Cuz theyre all scared to die! theres no such thing as reincarnation.. you die,you get buried, and you decompose. That it..
    You do realize that your statement applies for all people with religion since every religion has a form of afterlife. Just because reincarnation means that a person will be reborn it doesn't mean that person will be reborn in a better form or worse, another human. Hence why the religion teaches people to be compassionate to all living beings since a dog may very well be your next life if you're not careful.

Anyway, am not here to preach about religion and I doubt that fearing death has anything to do with having a religion. Now, back on the topic, I believe that it doesn't really matter what sort of after life we're heading to. It matters how we live and how much good we do while we live. Trying to figure whether this is a myth or not is going to result in an endless debate unless someone really dies and returns to tell us about it which could be more than a little disturbing to some.
    Last edited by Hypergraphian; 02-21-2008 at 10:56 PM.

~*Why don't they get tired, Because they're fools, Don't fools get tired, How can fools get tired?*~ www.hypergraphiansmuse.blogspot.com
    AF Family
    "Red" - Younger brother
    "*Ninna* ~ Hatake - Sister-in-law"

Senior Member Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Cake Wine Hot Dog With Ketchup
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2012 08:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's something I honestly believe in. Not because it sounds like a nice idea, but it just makes so much sense to me. I don't really feel like explaining it, it's all rather personal, but evidence has been.. presented to me? I have no idea how to put any of this, I understand what a far-fetched idea it may seem to many, except those who have.. evidence? Gah, gonna shut up now.

Junior Member souledge112 has much to be proud of souledge112 has much to be proud of souledge112 has much to be proud of souledge112 has much to be proud of souledge112 has much to be proud of souledge112 has much to be proud of souledge112 has much to be proud of souledge112 has much to be proud of souledge112's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 12:02 PM
    Threads

Im not shure, But I remember some dreams that I have, And then a set period of time later they happen....But I only remember after the thing happend or while its happening. Its weard...>.<
    A childish mind will turn to noble ambition...
    Young love will become deep affection...
    The clear water's surface reflects growth...

-Shiek

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Rukiyo View Post
    In the Japanese Culture, we do believe in reincarnation and karma. So, in that light of thinking, I'm totally screwed because I'm probably going to come back as a slug.
    I agree, I don't mean to be mean, but I don't think most people are coming back as human beings. Japanese culture seems to be similar to Buddhism. I believe in karma, but I'm not that sure about reincarnation. Whatever I did in the past has come back to haunt me right now!

Senior Member Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Cake Wine Hot Dog With Ketchup
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2012 08:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Chii Motosuwa View Post
    I agree, I don't mean to be mean, but I don't think most people are coming back as human beings. Japanese culture seems to be similar to Buddhism. I believe in karma, but I'm not that sure about reincarnation. Whatever I did in the past has come back to haunt me right now!

In India they believe a white mouse/rat is the reincarnation of a child that, obviously, died as a child.

I wouldn't mind coming back as a bird, or a mermaid. :/

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    It's unlikely. Compare the differences.

retardnation
    reincarnation

A five letter difference is not a typo. It's most likely epic failure.
    Meh... I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Ami~chan
    After all, there are more people alive today than there were in the past. If reincarnation was the only form of coming to Earth, than the number of people would stay the same.
    Well, if reincarnation does exist, and it is based on sins then animals are commiting much less sin than humans and are being reborn as humans, thus raising the population?

Doesn't Buddhism teach enlightenment where you break that cycle of endless rebirth? Something like that...

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

;Pirou Guava. Et cetera has a reputation beyond repute Et cetera has a reputation beyond repute Et cetera has a reputation beyond repute Et cetera has a reputation beyond repute Et cetera has a reputation beyond repute Et cetera has a reputation beyond repute Et cetera has a reputation beyond repute Et cetera has a reputation beyond repute Et cetera has a reputation beyond repute Et cetera has a reputation beyond repute Et cetera has a reputation beyond repute Et cetera's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2008 06:40 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kamara Sagara View Post
    •Fact or myth?
    •Have you ever felt like you had a different past and life than you had knowledge of, like you were acting completely different from how you should act even though you've been that way for your whole life?
    •Have you ever looked in the mirror and felt that the face you saw was that of a stranger even though you have never had another face?
    •Have you ever had dreams where you were someone else and they felt more like memories than just your mind's creations?
    • I'm guessing it's a myth.
    • Erm, no. I've never felt that way.
    • Lol. Yeah, sometimes. Must be my imagination. =/
    • Definitely. I've always had dreams that I was some sort of super hero. You know, saving the world and such. =P
    Last edited by Et cetera; 02-22-2008 at 11:41 AM.

The forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest. (:

Senior Member Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 09:13 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by GaMeGoD View Post
    Meh... I guess.

Well, if reincarnation does exist, and it is based on sins then animals are commiting much less sin than humans and are being reborn as humans, thus raising the population?

Doesn't Buddhism teach enlightenment where you break that cycle of endless rebirth? Something like that...
    That's right. In the teachings, if you've committed some sin in your previous life and that results to you being reincarnated as an animal of some sort, you will commit less humanized sins like lying and cheating, but you will also go through the cycles of life and death more frequent than a human will and you will have very little control over your natural instincts, eg. killing another animal as food, which creates bad kharma automatically. The chances of you reaching enlightment from that spot, is slim. It's also a way to pay for your acts. Buddhism views the cycles (not life or death individually but the whole looping bit) as suffering. Hence the need to reach enlightment to end the suffering. Also, depending on your crimes, there is a set number of cycles to repeat in a particular form.
    Last edited by Hypergraphian; 02-22-2008 at 03:08 PM.

~*Why don't they get tired, Because they're fools, Don't fools get tired, How can fools get tired?*~ www.hypergraphiansmuse.blogspot.com
    AF Family
    "Red" - Younger brother
    "*Ninna* ~ Hatake - Sister-in-law"

Senior Member jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

though what i am about to say can be debated against i think it has alittle logic to it.
    Ok lets say souls are real, then lets also say the quote "nothing last forever" is true too, then we must start thinking that there could be a recycleing of souls. (reincarnation) We could not make a everlasting chain of souls right?
    Am i right to say that it makes sense?

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2009 05:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    I think it was an attempt a being clever that failed horribly.
    no I just for got how to spell the word thats all lol.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If I was reincarnated, I'd want to remember my past life, not come back as an empty slate.

Member Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

Personaly I don't believe in it or souls or whatever else...I think we are all simply a compolation of our experiences...like the things you see the things you learn and well you get the idea...but obviously (not always though) you also carry some traits from your parents...and as far as dreams...I think its just random creations of your mind based on the events most recent to you...the weird ones I get and can't explain are of thing that happen to me some time in the future...some times not for a year but they always happen (sorry that was a bit off topic) anyway...I think mostly it has to do everyones want for something beyond their own lives, that stems from things they feel are inadiqucies in their acomplishments or something like that...

Senior Member Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2008 09:36 AM
    Threads

Well I'm pagan and reincarnation is a part of the religion so yeah I believe in it.

Doesn't mean I WANT to be reincarnated but I do believe in it. However I'd at least like to know everything that happened in the past life.
    Whom we Are:
    It is said that the cursed
    were once seekers of truth
    and wisdom, blinded by power
    and hate, who were then judged and
    sentenced to an eternity of life.
    Never to fully die, never to
    fully live and never to find tranquility.

Alias's Child Prodigy! prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2008 01:54 PM
    Threads

I was told that I was the reincarnation of a female servant.

When I was very young some classmates of mine said that I was actually the child of Satan who was born slightly late; I was supposed to be born along with Christ and was supposed to strangle him with my umbilical cord.

Thank you my little pet.
    Mode: P: A, S: C

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2016 06:43 PM
    Threads

only asians and indians(india) believe in reincarnation Cuz theyre all scared to die! theres no such thing as reincarnation.. you die,you get buried, and you decompose. That it..
    That could be true, but how do you explain de javu

/v|;/|/|) `|`}{;(-'/-'' daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2016 05:43 PM

I don't know, reincarnation seems kind of like...what the ----?!
    But I do feel like there's more to us than we see now. Like after we die, our soul/inner being/self travels to some place unknown. Not exactly heaven, perhaps another purgatory.
    feed your monster

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

that has little logic behind it, heres why.
    They dont think they will not die, they think that they will come back to life but you stil have death happening.
    Would that not be more scary then going to heaven or hell forever? if anything it is more like a curse then a eternal life deal. I don't want to come back a a pig to be killed, or someone that has a slave life or something like that.
    If anything the religion was made not out of fear of death but of the next life, now other religions would have the fear of death with the whole "you go to hell forever thing"

Closed Thread

Thread Information