AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Advice?

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I know how ya feel. I was shy at first, giving a letter to my admirer xD . Just be yourself, like Capernicus or other people have said.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Theomorphic Abomination Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by M I K E Y™ View Post
    Get The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, dudes love The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, or get Homeworld 2 if they like Sci-Fi.
    Damn right. If you want to get with this guy and he's into assertive chicks, definitely go with a warrior class Nord. They make excellent warriors. However, if he is more of the romantic type you may want to go with a Breton since they are very capable mages. You sound more like an Ogre though, so you probably don't want to show this guy how desperate you are or you could be killed easily. Just invite this guy over to play some Oblivion; make sure your character is at least a journeyman in most skills (you don't want to look like a noob or you'll never get any) and you probably want to leave some specific quests you haven't started on yet in your quest log for a little late night fun.

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

Are you brave enough to try either of the two choices you've given? I guess asking yourself about that would help you.
    But like some say here, just be yourself.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My advice on anything: DON'T ASK RANDOM PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET FOR ADVICE. You will only get stupid answers. To them the answers will be like 'put cheese on your head and sing "the hills are alive with the sound of music"', but they will be cleverly designed so that to you, they appear to be sound advice until it is too late.

The first thing you will notice is the pounding headache. Then what you're wearing -- a tutu. And your back is hurting. Why is your back hurting? A surgical scar... where your right kidney used to be. Where the hell are you anyways? Turns out, in the back of a truck headed for a remote village in the Himalayas.

The point is: Don't trust random people on the internet bearing advice. No matter how sound they may appear at the time. It's a trap!
    Last edited by Eris; 02-19-2008 at 04:31 AM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2008 12:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
    My advice on anything: DON'T ASK RANDOM PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET FOR ADVICE. You will only get stupid answers. To them the answers will be like 'put cheese on your head and sing "the hills are alive with the sound of music"', but they will be cleverly designed so that to you, they appear to be sound advice until it is too late.

The first thing you will notice is the pounding headache. Then what you're wearing -- a tutu. And your back is hurting. Why is your back hurting? A surgical scar... where your right kidney used to be. Where the hell are you anyways? Turns out, in the back of a truck headed for a remote village in the Himalayas.

The point is: Don't trust random people on the internet bearing advice. No matter how sound they may appear at the time. It's a trap!

.....wow...I like really have no comment to that, that is hilarious........

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 12:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    Step 1) Learn D&D. Dudes love D&D.
    Step 2) Join his play group. (Since you are asking for love advise from a Anime board, there is a 99.95% percent chance the guy you have a crush on plays D&D.
    Step 3) Create a character that in turn seduces his character (Bards, Sorcerers, and some Clerics are good choices if you don't want him role-playing his way out of it, otherwise go Rogue).
    Step 4) Suggest you go out, depending on how your sultry you D&D session was.
    Step 5) ...
    Step 6) Profit!
    Lol. My bf plays DnD. Maybe I should take notes from you.

In all seriousness, I think a general rule of thumb is:

Guys are attracted to girls who take care of themselves. Physically and mentally =).

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by General Zod View Post

Speaking from experience I presume?
    ████████████

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have some experience with boys...please hear me out though. If you want this guy to be yours...the first step and most importantly is to introduce yourself and say hi (non fangirly) just casually and with a slight smile. That shows that you're not obsessive or desperate. (are you? Nah) Next you'll have to get to know him better, and become his friend. Someone he can talk to or joke around with. If you show that you care and he'll melt like putty in your hands. (wink) Dont be afraid to step up to the plate...and also dress in cute clothes...put your hair all cute and stuff...and wear make-up..(not alot...only if you need it) ~Lali♥

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous Feind View Post
    Speaking from experience I presume?
    Nah, I just factored in that people like me post on the interwebs, and that's the sort of advice I might be inclined to give.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Member Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2008 06:08 PM
    Threads

yea, basically what everyone else said, be yourself and just try to be his friend...

Senior Member Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2008 12:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous Feind View Post
    Show me your photo and than I will tell you if he likes you.

you are joking right?

Senior Member Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2008 04:53 AM
    Threads

Believe in yourself, all of your dreams will come true.
    kirakira hikatte atsui kumo no ue wo kazaru

Senior Member ComposerOfRequiems has a reputation beyond repute ComposerOfRequiems has a reputation beyond repute ComposerOfRequiems has a reputation beyond repute ComposerOfRequiems has a reputation beyond repute ComposerOfRequiems has a reputation beyond repute ComposerOfRequiems has a reputation beyond repute ComposerOfRequiems has a reputation beyond repute ComposerOfRequiems has a reputation beyond repute ComposerOfRequiems has a reputation beyond repute ComposerOfRequiems has a reputation beyond repute ComposerOfRequiems has a reputation beyond repute ComposerOfRequiems's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2008 07:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin of Konoha View Post
    ok, um I was wondering if I could get some advice from the AF users,
    Bad idea but I'm willing to help in the most blunt way possible.

My question is, what do guys look for in a girl, like what is attractive?
    Fetishes aside, a nice arse, some long sexy legs, and large bewbs usually are the first things a guy likes to see.
    I have never had a bf but I like this guy and am not sure if he likes me back, and I want to know how to A. find out if he does (without asking him out) and B. How to get his attention and show him tha tI like him, so, any thoughts/advice?
    1.) Dress in school girl outfit.
    2.) Grab can of whipped cream.
    3.) Spray said can of whipped cream all over yourself when he sees you, and try to lick it off of whatever body part you can.
    4.) Spray some on him, wink, and lick it off him.
    5.) Slap your arse and walk away.
    6.) ????
    7.) PROFIT!

100% sure to get ANY guy attracted to you. That is, unless you look like paris hilton, a donkey, or Hillary Clinton. In that case, you're on your own kid.
    Nice day for a, White Wedding.

Closed Thread

Thread Information