AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: How do you give rep points and rate posts?

Blessed By The Saint TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default How do you give rep points and rate posts?

That pretty much sums it up. I am new here and I saw that some nice members gave me rep points, and I don't understand. I wanted to rate a few things too, do you have to have special standing first. Thank you

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

You see the little balance tool in your post. It's right by the red exclamation point. Anyway, if you like what someone posted you click on it and right what you want to say. And if you want to rate a thread (you can't do posts) there is a rate thread tool on the top right corner of your post. It goes for all of the threads.

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

See under all yout posts, under your avatar and all that, theres a bunch of green bars? THats your rep. Under that there is a little gray scale. Click that when you want to give someone rep, and make sure to leave a nice comment explaining why you repped them, plus your screenname at the end (Names dont show up in reps, and its rude to leave it blank)
    Or if you dislike a post, you can bad rep them. How that works is when you click the scale, there should be two options on the box that drops down. Leaving "I approve" gives them good rep. Selecting "I disapprove" will give them bad reps. The more rep you have determines how much you can raise or lower other people's rep power ^.^

Next time, be sure to put this in the correct section. This would go in "Site Issues and Questions" not Miscellaneous. Miscellaneous is for casual discussions and such, not just anything you want to post here ^.^
    Any other questions about the rep system?
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

To rep someone, click on the scale on the bottom left hand corner of their post profile panel thing. To Rate a thread, open the thread and there should be a bar of dropdown options on the top right hand side that says "Rate Thread". Or in the Advanced Options while you are making a post, there is a Rating dropdown menu there too to rate threads which say "Choose a rating"

This post should have been posted in Site Issues, or maybe Introductions if you had introduced yourself first.. But I hope this answers your questions.

Closed.

[EDIT] Looks like someone beat me to it =P .. Oh wells.

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Closed Thread

Thread Information