AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Greatest anime showdowns!

Senior Member jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2008 10:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: none.

Default Greatest anime showdowns!

Ok i am not the type to do this type of thread but For some reason i feel like makeing it now.
    Ok, tell what you think is a good/ greatest anime showdown. It can be a single fight or the long battle over a whole anime between two or more characters.
    Ok, i hope people do not burn others for what they say but know there is that chance, not everyone is nice.
    Make some way for us to see the fight/showdown or just tell us how to search it, you dont have to but it would be good to have a link.
    Maybe tell us why it was a good showdown?

Want to talk just pm away.
    Last edited by jakun_kenpachi; 02-19-2008 at 04:36 PM.
    Favorite anime of all time!
    HIGURASHI NO NAKU KORO NI!

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by jakun_kenpachi View Post
    battle over a whole anime between two ormore characters.
    This part caught my eye...
    I'm not sure if this figures out in your wish,but I'd go with Goku and Vegeta,in Dragon Ball Z...
    Why...?
    Because it's not only about fight,it's about growing friendship and Vegeta's character development,from complete evil person to sort of good one...
    And their battles are always great...

If that doesn't go well with answering the questions,then I'd have to say Gohan against Perfect Cell...
    Such awesome mix of action and emotions,especially the moment of Gohan's transformation...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Senior Member jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi has a reputation beyond repute jakun_kenpachi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Hamashimura View Post
    This part caught my eye...
    I'm not sure if this figures out in your wish,but I'd go with Goku and Vegeta,in Dragon Ball Z...
    Why...?
    Because it's not only about fight,it's about growing friendship and Vegeta's character development,from complete evil person to sort of good one...
    And their battles are always great...

If that doesn't go well with answering the questions,then I'd have to say Gohan against Perfect Cell...
    Such awesome mix of action and emotions,especially the moment of Gohan's transformation...
    I guess you have a point, until the end goku and vegeta all the time tried to get stronger then the other through the whole anime!

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by jakun_kenpachi View Post
    I guess you have a point, until the end goku and vegeta all the time tried to get stronger then the other through the whole anime!
    Indeed...tho Goku wished simply to be strong,but Vegeta is the one who wished to be stronger then Goku all the time...
    Tho he finally accepts it in the end,I was deeply moved with his confession ^_^
    One of the best character development,if I may add...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Senior Member Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2010 10:15 PM
    Threads

Naruto vs. Sasuke at the Valley of the End (intense and well choreographed, it nicely led to a climatic moment in their rivalry/friendship. As the two boys battle in the shadows of the 1st Hokage and Madara, their paths are ultimately decided here)
    Spike and Vicious' final fight (you really have to see Cowboy Bebop to fully appreciate this fight. Simply amazing and emotional)
    Samurai Champloo - Mugen vs. Sara (the fact that I thought Mugen could actually die was impressive, and the final seconds of the episode had a tragic, ironic twist to it, considering how some of the previous episodes had ended)
    SC - Jin vs. Kariya/Mugen vs. the three brothers (incredibly animated, and considering this anime came from the guy who gave us Cowboy Bebop, I was biting my nails during these fights, expecting someone to drop dead at any moment. And considering I rarely feel that tense during a fight, that's a sign of a job well done)
    Naruto: Shippuden - Sakura/Chiyo's 10 puppets vs. Sasori's 100 puppets (massive "army" battles in anime often disappoint. This was definitely an exception)
    Tenjou Tenge - Souichiro vs. Takayanagi (talk about seriously getting trashed in a fight. Best part: Souichiro punches forward while Takayanagi's in the air, but Takayanagi grabs the fist with both hands, swings his entire body in a circle, and nails Souichiro with a two-foot kick! Whoever thought of that move deserves a round of applause)
    Fullmetal Alchemist (manga) - Lust vs. Mustang/Havoc (okay, you said ANIME, but this deserves to be included. Most of the FMA manga's fights have a feel of "someone could drop dead at any moment", but this one is truly king of them all. I had to resist skipping pages just so I could see who made it out alive)

No Bleach, Kenshin, or One Piece fights, because I haven't gotten very far into them yet. And no DBZ, because for me, the fights are too long (which is why I keep meaning to read the manga, where they're much shorter), and they're too simply in terms of choreography (punch/kick non-stop with the same animation). I'm a DBZ fan, don't get me wrong, but I don't think the fights hold up to other anime fights IMHO. But if I had to include one, then yes, I'd probably go with the Vegeta vs. Goku fight in the Buu Saga.
    Last edited by Doom85; 02-19-2008 at 06:35 PM.
    My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like....I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...hmm, never really thought about that. As for my hobbies...well, I have many hobbies.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I knew someone would mention something from DBZ! Anyways, I'd say it would be between Frieza and Goku or Perfect Cell vs. SSJ2 Gohan. And yeah, the first fight between Goku and Vegeta was pretty awesome. If only Krillin would've disregarded Goku's plea not to kill Vegeta, then Vegeta would have been stabbed and killed, but that goes to show that Goku has a good heart. And Krillin had the chance to kill most enemies with his Destructo Disk, the only exception being Perfect Cell. When Krillin tried this, the Disk just broke into several pieces. If only Krillin wan't such a chicken, theh he'd be pretty good in a fight, if he used his solar flare and destructo disk all the time! *sorry for getting off topic, I'm just bringing up a point*

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Chii Motosuwa View Post
    I knew someone would mention something from DBZ! Anyways, I'd say it would be between Frieza and Goku or Perfect Cell vs. SSJ2 Gohan. And yeah, the first fight between Goku and Vegeta was pretty awesome. If only Krillin would've disregarded Goku's plea not to kill Vegeta, then Vegeta would have been stabbed and killed, but that goes to show that Goku has a good heart. And Krillin had the chance to kill most enemies with his Destructo Disk, the only exception being Perfect Cell. When Krillin tried this, the Disk just broke into several pieces. If only Krillin wan't such a chicken, theh he'd be pretty good in a fight, if he used his solar flare and destructo disk all the time! *sorry for getting off topic, I'm just bringing up a point*
    I think we all knew DBZ would come up quickly. lol.
    Dont worry about getting off topic as long as it dont become a habbit then its ok.

Closed Thread

Thread Information