I don't know if anyone's interested about debating this topic, but here goes:

Okay, I was watching the History Channel yesterday (no... I wasn't that bored, don't look at me like that!) and it was basically about anciant oracles and predictions from different civilisations ALL predicting "the end of days" aka "apocoloypse" in the year 2012. A summery of the program can be found here

Now I'm quite scientific, and at first I was thinking ha ha... but then they told of the writings of an ancient Greek woman that (through the gas of the volcanoe, she became possessed (actually the gas has the same effect as sniffing glue, so she was hellucinating rather than being posessed)) and predicted things like Alexander the Great conquering the than known world, what was it, 80 years before it happened! That freaked me out!! Another prediction (by the same womam? I forgot?) Was she predicted the son of Christ would come, 30 years before he was born... Okay, now that was creepy!

She also predicted Tsunami's, war, famine, meteor strikes (a bit much and dramatic I know). If you think about it; there's global warming now, there are wars, (no meteor stikes) and in 2012 there voting for the next president... AAAHHHHH!!! COULD IT BE TRUE?!

Of coarse not.

But it would be interesting to know what other ppl think

P.S
I missed the beginning, and couldn't watch the end because the channel went mute...