AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: My photos :3

Senior Member Tayuya+ has a reputation beyond repute Tayuya+ has a reputation beyond repute Tayuya+ has a reputation beyond repute Tayuya+ has a reputation beyond repute Tayuya+ has a reputation beyond repute Tayuya+ has a reputation beyond repute Tayuya+ has a reputation beyond repute Tayuya+ has a reputation beyond repute Tayuya+ has a reputation beyond repute Tayuya+ has a reputation beyond repute Tayuya+ has a reputation beyond repute Tayuya+'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default My photos :3

Some pictures of me and my mega kawaii kitten Lana :3

Not the best one of me >.<

Laik, that's my eye :3

YAY FAN! I got it at like... Golfland, for 100 tickets xD

And that's my gorgeous kitten Lana! <333

Yeah, those are my pics :3

Junior Member Dr.Stiles has much to be proud of Dr.Stiles has much to be proud of Dr.Stiles has much to be proud of Dr.Stiles has much to be proud of Dr.Stiles has much to be proud of Dr.Stiles has much to be proud of Dr.Stiles has much to be proud of Dr.Stiles has much to be proud of Dr.Stiles has much to be proud of Dr.Stiles's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2008 10:03 PM
    Threads

yay neko =]
    nice pics
    lol your cats cute ^_^

Senior Member Tayuya+ has a reputation beyond repute Tayuya+ has a reputation beyond repute Tayuya+ has a reputation beyond repute Tayuya+ has a reputation beyond repute Tayuya+ has a reputation beyond repute Tayuya+ has a reputation beyond repute Tayuya+ has a reputation beyond repute Tayuya+ has a reputation beyond repute Tayuya+ has a reputation beyond repute Tayuya+ has a reputation beyond repute Tayuya+ has a reputation beyond repute Tayuya+'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^_^ Thank you! I'm glad you like them.

Junior Member Dr.Stiles has much to be proud of Dr.Stiles has much to be proud of Dr.Stiles has much to be proud of Dr.Stiles has much to be proud of Dr.Stiles has much to be proud of Dr.Stiles has much to be proud of Dr.Stiles has much to be proud of Dr.Stiles has much to be proud of Dr.Stiles has much to be proud of Dr.Stiles's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

your welcome neko =]
    hey do you have hazel eyes???

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I guess you could say so. They're bluish gray with that orange in the middle, so I think that's hazel..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i thought hazel was green and brown eyes xD
    i have green and brown eyes or hazel but in my pics you cant tell well cuz of that darn red eye >_<

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

Yay for the Neko!
    I love the way your neko looks (lol)
    Last edited by Asriel; 02-14-2008 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Because I felt like it (lol)
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Isn't she cute? She's only 3 months old ^_^

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tayuya+ View Post
    Isn't she cute? She's only 3 months old ^_^

Thats cwoooooooool!
    Mine is 4 O_O

Shes evil and I stuck a sticker on her head to make her act nice today,it didn't work =_=
    (lol)
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Poor kitty :3

I love Lana, but she keeps me up at night...

Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol.

Charlee Shweeeeeee!
    lol yeps.Charlee doesn't like to stay up,she sleeps the day away =_=.Shes asleep somewhere around here.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i feel so left out xD
    i have no pets =[

Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stiles View Post
    i thought hazel was green and brown eyes xD
    i have green and brown eyes or hazel but in my pics you cant tell well cuz of that darn red eye >_<
    It is and I have a very light pair of brown eyes,that are close to like uhhh nutmeg!Yeah and with the red eye effect.........I dunno?

Theres this one pic my mom took of me and my bro,and in the pic,I have no pupil in my left eye,its freaky.

i feel so left out xD
    i have no pets =[
    aww thats okay(lol)
    when you get older,get one,or adopt one ,or buy one,or steal one(JK with stealing lol)
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yah i plan on getting a dog when i get older =]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm... somewhat of a photographer. You can turn red eye off ^^

Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tayuya+ View Post
    I'm... somewhat of a photographer. You can turn red eye off ^^

I know my mom knows how but that one time with the pupil thing.........we'll never know how it dissapeared and came back.

OMg sorry that were kinda off topic O_O
    (its somewhat become a chatting thread.)
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Tayuya, I really, really like the pics of your neko too!!

I hope to see some more photos from you soon!!
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Junior Member seoprabhu is on a distinguished road seoprabhu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2008 04:45 AM
    Threads

Default NIce

Nice and Beautiful pictures.

Senior Member Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Cake Wine Hot Dog With Ketchup
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2012 08:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

~cat-naps your cat~

Cuuuute.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ty ^_^

Hehe, everyone loves kitten :3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Me or the cat? xD

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*feels special* Thank you :3

Just a Whisper ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2010 09:13 AM
    Threads

Nice photos, some were a bit bright but good none the less, love the photo of your kitten Lana, she's very sweet. Hope to see some more photos later ^^
    Sig thread Last Updated: Not Updated

| Back Old Skool - Signature by myself truly. |
    |Still Learning Photoshop CS2|
    |

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you ^^

Yeah, she's a major cutie huh? <3

Banned Forum / Chat x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x is infamous around these parts x0xfaizax0x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2008 07:33 AM
    Threads

yay neko =]
    nice pics
    lol your cats cute ^_^

your pretty and your cats so cute anyways dr.stiles is link out of zelda your avater if so please p.m me

Closed Thread

Thread Information