AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: xbox 360 or ps3

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • xbox 360

38 44.71%
  • Ps3

47 55.29%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Ps3 or Xbox 360?

Senior Member Killapac has a reputation beyond repute Killapac has a reputation beyond repute Killapac has a reputation beyond repute Killapac has a reputation beyond repute Killapac has a reputation beyond repute Killapac has a reputation beyond repute Killapac has a reputation beyond repute Killapac has a reputation beyond repute Killapac has a reputation beyond repute Killapac has a reputation beyond repute Killapac has a reputation beyond repute Killapac's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2016 11:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ps3 or Xbox 360?

which one u think is better Ps3 or Xbox 360?
    IDK:

Feels Good to be apart of AF!

I'm still the Hustleman.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

I will judge the PS3 when they actually make a game for it.

Tech demos don't count, even if they are charging you for them.

Senior Member Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2008 11:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Wi-Fi broken now...

The PS3 is kinda being an epic fail at the moment... no games, expensive, sixaxis (which is the worst rip-off of the Wii ever), no rumble, etc.

The 360 is doing much better and (as much as I don't want to say this) is the console I am going to be getting (already have a Wii [and am very happy with it]).
    It's a rat-flail.

Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

its an unfair comparison currently: the 360 and wii were developed and finished before the PS3, but sony had to push forward the release date to stay in the game - thus the PS3 is not finished and is not supported with the release games. Last year was the year for (surprisingly) the Wii and the 360 this comming two years should see sony dig themselves out of the pit and pull together - they have a long way to climb, but they are far from out of the game

sig by shougo amakousa
    Quote Eris:

There are no rules. They are just words on a piece of paper.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Even thought I might be getting a PS3, I have to say XBox 360 because it has games for it and not just tech demos.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Oh NOES! (puts on firefighter suit) PREPARE FOR FLAME WAR!

anyway, i choose the 360 A) because the games are much better. I do not care for Japanese style games such as FF. B) Sony failed like Ricky Martin thinking his carrier would live for ever. C) I have already invested to much into my xbox to switch systems. D) if my ps3 broke it would be sent to japan which would be murder to get back when i could send it in america with 360 (comes in handy with the dreaded ring of death).

Now the only complanits i have with the 360 which are not enough of an impact for me to go holy JEBUS! Blah Blah Blah (insert ps3 fanboy monologue) (insert insufficient evidence) (insert whinny rant) I'M SWITCHING! Those for me would be the red ring of death and the noise of the fans and disc drive.

Why does the red ring of death not bother me so much? Because xbox has a great repair service and when mine broke it took two weeks for it to come back and I got a free month of live. That's fine by me. As for th noise, i rather hear that then my Girlfriend ranting why she does not get enough attention.

As for graphics, honestly, i could care less. they are pretty much the same. and i know some idiot is going to contradict me by saying "oh but there is such a big difference" not from what i have seen. they look the same to me.

For me the 360 wins partially because of all the exclusive games it has.

Zenx
    "The PS3 is kinda being an epic fail at the moment... no games, expensive, sixaxis (which is the worst rip-off of the Wii ever), no rumble, etc."

I have to put this to death. Not being a fan boy for sony, it was actually sony who created it first. remeber for the ps1 came out. There biggest hit was Warhawk (yes there was a warhawk for the ps1). A couple of months later they released a tilt controller for the ps1 for warhawk which could have also been used for many other games. Now remember when the ps1 was born. Ages ago way before nintendo started thinking of the wiimote.
    Last edited by International 4-8818; 02-12-2008 at 01:12 AM.

Theomorphic Abomination Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads

Xbox 360 so I can play my Oblivion in peace.
    Last edited by Azel; 02-21-2008 at 04:21 PM.

Senior Member Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2009 06:49 PM
    Threads

I have to go with the Xbox 360 because it has better games than PS3 at the moment.

Wish I could be here more.. (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2015 06:39 PM
    Threads

Xbox 360, for real. I've loved Xboxes my whole life. And once I saw it and looked at its dashboard, its main menu, I couldn't resist it.
    I'm (_YvOnSo_), aka Von. You can call me either.
    I'm back!

If you play, message me your username.

(_YvOnSo_)'s Artwork
    Check out some of my work!

Fallen Soldier from Hell Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 08:40 AM
    Threads

XBOX 360 all the way
    I own one and most of the games they made were great
    Im looking foward to only one game for PS3 and thats MGS4
    Are you Experienced?

Senior Member StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2010 12:42 PM
    Threads

I have both and I prefer the PS3.

No games? I own Uncharted, Unreal Tournament 3, Ratchet and Clank Future, Warhawk, Heavenly Sword, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Folklore, Motorstorm, Resistance, Ridge Racer 7 and Time Crisis 4.

No Rumble? Ever heard of Dual Shock 3?

Expensive? the 40gb is only $50 more than a premium 360 and $50 LESS than an elite.

Sony failed like Ricky Martin thinking his carrier would live for ever.
    Really because The PS3 outsold the 360 in 2007.

if my ps3 broke it would be sent to japan which would be murder to get back when i could send it in america with 360
    They fix them in Washington, not that you would have to worry about that considering it has a 0.02% failure rate unlike the 360's 33%
    Last edited by StabWound; 02-12-2008 at 12:49 PM.

Senior Member rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2014 05:35 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lots of bits PSN ID: rf_switch Steam ID: lotsofbits

Theres games for the PS3 just do some research. Not all are even tech demos.

The first year of the PS2 sucked and that turned out to be and ok system with a good selection of games.

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

niether

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

I got a PS3 the day it came out, via preordered. Plugged it in, and it didn't turn on. Called up the phone number that I got from the Sony website, and I get this angry black woman that seemed to not care about my problem whatsoever. I returned the PS3 for a full refund, and bought a Wii.

Never regretted my decision.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Member Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2010 09:55 AM
    Threads

Those who say there aren't games for PS3 really aren't paying attention.
    Rachet & Clank & Eye of Judgement are both amazing games. I will admit until Eye of Judgement I wasn't to swayed but it really is incredible.
    A clever man who taught his flesh the way of steel, this lasting man of resolve and will.

AF's Danish Guy Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom Gir Be Mine
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2013 06:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ps3 <3!

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Quote Originally Posted by rf switch View Post
    Theres games for the PS3 just do some research. Not all are even tech demos.

The first year of the PS2 sucked and that turned out to be and ok system with a good selection of games.
    Well, I don't think I said that the system sucked. I'm pretty sure what I said was that I would withhold my judgment for when it got something.

You want me to seriously pass judgment? Fine. Heavenly Sword isn't very good compared to other similar games, I liked Ninja Gaiden Sigma... BACK WHEN IT WAS THE ORIGINAL NINJA GAIDEN FOR THE XBOX, Unreal is always better on PC, there is no such thing as an entertaining racing game, Folklore is boring, Time Crisis 4 is a letdown, Ratchet and Clank is an alright franchise but I personally find it wholly uninteresting, and Resistance is a valid effort but not terribly good. Eye of Judgment, while looking promising, will fail as a long-term project because TCG video games NEVER GET ANY LONG-TERM SUPPORT. How can they sell sequels if they just update the first game with new cards? It's counterproductive.

The PS3 is new, and Sony can never make a system that's got a strong first year. I was going to give them the benefit of the doubt, but folks that looooove the system/company just can't leave well enough alone, so there's your elaboration.

I'm not a fan of their overall smug attitude about it, either. When you sell a DEMO for 30 bucks, the price of a budget title and it's not even a complete game, then you don't deserve my money. When you sell a "game" that is little more than a showcase for ragdoll physics, you don't deserve my money. When you say people should take out a second job to buy your system, YOU DON'T DESERVE MY MONEY. When your advertisements suck, and your excuse was "they were too clever for the consumer to understand," YOU DON'T DESERVE MY MONEY. What you deserve is to fail miserably, and go the way of the Atari Jaguar and Virtual Boy.

There are some promising games on the horizon, and Sony seems to be getting a bit more humble, so MAYBE I'll look into it later this year. However, this wasn't about bashing one or the other, this was about which you think is better. Right now, the 360 is better. It has a ton of fun games, a decent community, and fast-responding customer support.

"Oh, but there's a 33% RRoD rate," you whine. Let me tell you something: There's a 33% failure rate, but Microsoft addressed it promptly, let the public know, and will gladly fix it. You know what Sony did when lenses were scratching discs because they were placed improperly? "Too bad. Stick it on its side or something." What about when the first batch of PS2s started showing signs of wear and tear prematurely? "Guess you should go out and buy a new one."

Yeah, good job, Sony. Way to endear yourself to the consumer base.

As for the PS3 outselling the 360, perhaps you should read the source from that link. Here, I'll link it: http://www.gameblews.com/?p=6116

According to that, and I quote:

Today sony released its Q3 figures showing sales of 4.90 million units worldwide.
    The total for 2007 is now 8.83 million units, taken from official Sony numbers
    Official Sony Source: http://www.scei.co.jp/corporate/data...s3_sale_e.html
    According to Gamespot, Microsoft’s tally for 2007 was 7.3 million units.
    Gamespot Source: http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6184291.html
    With all the negative news towards the PS3 in 2007, it just shows that at the end of the day, the numbers tell the real story.
    Considering the PS3 didnt go on sale in the EU till 23rd March 2007, its quite an achievement for Sony to be ouselling the 360 by 1.5 million units in 2007
    UPDATE: For all those that are complaining that the gamespot xbox 360 figures are not correct. Robbie Bach pointed out in the Microsoft CES keynote speech of January 2007 that they had sold 10.4 million units.
    Forward to 6 minutes and 30 secs Robbie Bach clearly states they have sold 10.4 millions consoles as of 31st December 2006

Link: http://media.teamxbox.com/dailyposts...07-xbox360.jpg
    Also taken from Major Nelson’s Blog for January 2008 shows a total sell through of 17.7 million units

Soooooo, according to Official Sony Numbers vs. Official Microsoft Numbers, 360 wins.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2016 06:43 PM
    Threads

Based on games that YOU CAN BUY RIGHT NOW, the XBOX360 is a better choice than the PS3.

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiro Matsuchani View Post
    I got a PS3 the day it came out, via preordered. Plugged it in, and it didn't turn on. Called up the phone number that I got from the Sony website, and I get this angry black woman that seemed to not care about my problem whatsoever. I returned the PS3 for a full refund, and bought a Wii.

I don't blame you, the PS3 was over hyped as being the best gaming system that the world had ever seen. I also prefer the Wii to both the PS3 or the XBOX360. PS3 promised to be so great when other than the different of the blu(e)-ray [PS3] and hi-def [xbox360]. I don't see much of a difference they both have about the same games [if not the same] I think that Nintendo was they only who actually was smart enough to think of a new invention, something the general public had not seen before. For that reason alone I have a Wii not a PS3 or Xbox360 I am not saying that they are bad system but not my style. I kind anticipated the bug on the PS3

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by StabWound View Post
    I have both and I prefer the PS3.

No games? I own Uncharted, Unreal Tournament 3, Ratchet and Clank Future, Warhawk, Heavenly Sword, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Folklore, Motorstorm, Resistance, Ridge Racer 7 and Time Crisis 4.
    Most of them are bad except Rachet & Clank and Resistance. Time Crisis 4 that may turn out good.

No Rumble? Ever heard of Dual Shock 3?
    No, I'm sorry.

Expensive? the 40gb is only $50 more than a premium 360 and $50 LESS than an elite.
    PS3: $600

Xbox 360: $300

But Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, and most importantly, Bioshock, helped made the 360 make a comeback. Destroying the PS3 to its knees.

They fix them in Washington, not that you would have to worry about that considering it has a 0.02% failure rate unlike the 360's 33%
    Because people play too much and the PS3 overheats on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by blackrosetwilight View Post
    niether
    Then why post here?

This is why you get the 360.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravemaker View Post
    Those who say there aren't games for PS3 really aren't paying attention.
    Rachet & Clank & Eye of Judgement are both amazing games. I will admit until Eye of Judgement I wasn't to swayed but it really is incredible.
    Rachet & Clank is good I have to admit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryaxx View Post
    Ps3 <3!
    Bioshock + Call of Duty 4 + Halo 3 = PS3 <3 breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizmov View Post
    Based on games that YOU CAN BUY RIGHT NOW, the XBOX360 is a better choice than the PS3.
    Agreed.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

Thats good.The Wii is the best I say,I have it sitting in my room and knowone touches it accept me >D(lol)

Anyway I've played all three.I own my Wii,my cousin has a Xbox360 and my uncle has a PS3.So out of all three yeah i'd fo with the wii but since this is about the ps3 and the xbox360,i'd have to go with the PS3.I had more fun playing with that one than the xbox360 and plus,I never liked it anyway.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Banned Forum / Chat x-FaTMaN-x is infamous around these parts x-FaTMaN-x is infamous around these parts x-FaTMaN-x is infamous around these parts x-FaTMaN-x is infamous around these parts x-FaTMaN-x is infamous around these parts x-FaTMaN-x is infamous around these parts x-FaTMaN-x is infamous around these parts x-FaTMaN-x is infamous around these parts x-FaTMaN-x is infamous around these parts x-FaTMaN-x is infamous around these parts x-FaTMaN-x is infamous around these parts x-FaTMaN-x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2008 11:24 AM
    Threads

Talking

The xBoX 360 kicks ***

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

@Hectic: I've had a 360 since the day it came out, and NEVER had a problem with it. It has a long list of games that I would like to play, and an even longer list of games that are to come.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd say the 360 is better to me. Even if the PS3 has those extremely good graphics, the 360 has much better games and that's what mostly counts in my opinion. I don't care near as much about super-terrific graphics or blu-ray near as much as I do about the fun of the game itself.

Edit: I like the Wii better than either of them too Jose. Lol. =p
    Last edited by Perpetual Specter; 02-15-2008 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Ker doi!!!

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

@ SC-me too that is I like the Wii a lot more than the 360 of PS3 they might have better graphics and more advance features, but i think that the Wii games are so much more fun

Closed Thread

Thread Information