AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Tales of Symphonia 2: Knight of Ratatosk/Dawn of the new world

Threaded View

The [rainbowed] one Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2008 11:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Tales of Symphonia 2: Knight of Ratatosk/Dawn of the new world

So, have you heard of the new Tales Of Symphonia? In Japan, it's going to come out in Spring, so here it should be around the end of 2008. The title is Tales Of Symphonia 2: Knight Of Ratatosk (in japanese) and Dawn of the new world in english. It'll be on the Wii, so I'll be able to get it. There's new characters, but it seems that Lloyd & co. are coming back aswell. I can't wait to play it, I loved Tales Of Symphonia on Game Cube.

Here's a trailer
    Last edited by Miss Tsukkii; 02-10-2008 at 01:06 AM.

Rox 'N' RoLL Baby ~
    R.A.I.N.B.O.W.S are awesome =D

Daft Punk Alive 2007!!! <3

Thread Information