AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: whoz ur fav narito char i lik orihima lolz

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Its not really the age. Anyone is capable of being a complete idiot.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Senior Member Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2019 08:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ashminigun

Yes, do what the Man says/advice (read: Bean).

At faceless digital world, age is not a concern. Although it's (age vs. post content theory) applicable in most of the time but sometimes even 17-year old (worst-case 20) post like a 13-year old do/think. I think eveyone who participate in this or any net group/forum activity should exercise net ethique at their own digression.

'nough said...

I luv Irish+mac n'cheez NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2009 02:25 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: No Wii

The Average fan who has seen very little, will make posts, claiming that something is awesome when it may not be to others.

because that fan is so ill informed he or she will not take into the account the inteligence of the other members and defend a point to the hills I love the fact that someone brought up the MTV Generation, because I completely agree with that fact.

I also believe that this can be cured, by people actually seeing more Anime, but Sadly, this generation(At least the ones whom we question) Will not devote any funding into their Fandom.

Now of course, not every Fan is going to have the ability to purchase things, due to either Age, Currency, or personal money problems or whatever other reasons their may be, but most people use one excuse.

"Why pay money for something when I can download download download"

Of course, that's just my opinion I suppose also: If you look at the generation, even before ourselves: The inteligence of people have been dwindling as a whole, and while some people are able to communicate better than others, it's showing more.

Personally, I blame the internet as a major part of the typing problem: The thing I believe it was Cappy who said "They learn to spell from MTV Shows" Truth be told, I believe it has a lot to do with chatting/IRC/MSN/AIM whatever have you

Things lke "lolz" or ur or r or brb or things like that, have become regular writing for the people whom are trying to get their point across.

I think what the big thing is is they don't realize when and when not to use it.

so: The Internet age is to blame. It's a great thing, but it produces more laziness than we like to admit and these "Chat speak" type people, are just an example of people whom know Full words, but are too lazy, and so just type 'r'" to say "Are" and don't realize that in the long run, it makes them look very uninteligent.

Whew that was a long post.
    Last edited by NovaStar; 02-06-2008 at 11:27 PM.
    If Anyone has a question about the Anime Industry, be it "What to buy?" Or my opinion on a certain topic. Feel Free to IM Me.

Note: Please make it ledgible and readable before you send it(No Chatspeak please)

Note: Any Questions on "Where can I get things for free" or Piracy issues: Will be met with a Fist of an Angry God(Ignored)

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

A point that was brought up makes me think the size of the board plays into it as well. With so many members I think individual members feel like they have to work harder to be remembered. Unfortunately, their idea of working harder seems to simply make more threads than anyone else, regardless of content.

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fabala View Post
    A point that was brought up makes me think the size of the board plays into it as well. With so many members I think individual members feel like they have to work harder to be remembered. Unfortunately, their idea of working harder seems to simply make more threads than anyone else, regardless of content.
    That is completely true. I hate to admit it, but it's true. The only way I was remembered is because I was a regular in the SotM threads a lot. Otherwise, I'd be left in the dust. However, I have no clue how to include everything. That's why I thought the whole "guild" idea or whatever, might be a good idea. A bunch of people who weren't necessarily popular, could make a group together or even join one with popular members. I don't know... my idea kind of sounds like throwing all the unpopular members in a corner and giving them a toy before saying "have fun and leave us alone". Quite frankly, I just think that's cruel. So yeah, I just contradicted myself o_O;.

Thus proving I have no ideas >_<.
    Last edited by Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki; 02-07-2008 at 03:06 PM.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

Not such a daft idea - a lot of the "spammy" threads generally degenerate into one of three things:
    Hate
    a group having a chat - usually if not hijacked its the OP and a few friends
    hijack - essentaily chat amungst (generally) more longer term members waiting for the ban

now some sort of guild system might help to clear up some of the idle chitter chatter in misc -- however this then presents the problem of moderating the guild system - - which again gets back to the point raised in the guild thread that the mods need to cast their view (and chances are another very active section would need mods with conisderable time on thier hands to read through) even a single thread per guild in misc would increase this work load

sig by shougo amakousa
    Quote Eris:

There are no rules. They are just words on a piece of paper.

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

The solutions to the problem are simple, we need to chat about something worth while, like for instance; We should all talk about how fantastic I am.
    ████████████

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2009 05:30 PM
    Threads

Dispite the age groups and their maturity levels.I read read all of your comments and concluded this we need more order by the mods. I am guilty of making stupid threads but my intensions were to give people a good time or a laugh. I am kind of pricked by what Fabala said though it was true. We need the older members and mods, admin,and so on to be an example to the younger age group. We need more control on AF.
    What did I do so bad that my account is locked?

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I think threads like that are unavoidable since new members comes every day and if they know nothing about forums and rules... then there will indeed be threads like that. Not only here, but in any forum anime-related there will be questions similar to "whoz ur fav narito char i lik orihima lolz".

I don't think this have to do with the age though. Some are mature, some are not. Some type with good grammar, some doesn't. Some read the rules... and some apparently doesn't.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Quote Originally Posted by Megami91 View Post
    I think threads like that are unavoidable since new members comes every day and if they know nothing about forums and rules... then there will indeed be threads like that. Not only here, but in any forum anime-related there will be questions similar to "whoz ur fav narito char i lik orihima lolz".

I don't think this have to do with the age though. Some are mature, some are not. Some type with good grammar, some doesn't. Some read the rules... and some apparently doesn't.
    =O!!!

Megami, "some" is not singular, so why are you using the singular conjugation of "do". "...some don't." would have been correct. =3

Anyway, someone noted that having a bunch of new mods in different time zones, and that sounds really great. Should be 2 from North America (because most of the memebers are American), one European, and one Aussie, and I think things will be under a lot more control.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus
    Anyway, someone noted that having a bunch of new mods in different time zones, and that sounds really great. Should be 2 from North America (because most of the memebers are American), one European, and one Aussie, and I think things will be under a lot more control.
    +1

Question is who? And will this happen?

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Senior Member ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2010 09:44 AM
    Threads

who ever said about something about newbies having ten posts before they

post any where else a Harry potter forum i m a memeber off has that rule

that would be a good idea for here to
    Heske ~ Cousin

Miss I ~ sister

[~] Gummy Bears & Muffins rule [~]

K N Cousin

Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by overwatch View Post
    he well I think limiting thread creation based on post count would be a disaster - people would start spamming like there was no tomorrow to post - granted it would make them think a little more about what they post - but in the end that would only be after they have spammed - and then another new person will join and the cycle starts again.

ture - follow the rules are a pain === but then you get the times that a thread get truly invaded and becomes a source of comedy! (looks at Eris!)
    Quote me -- sorry but limiting threads based on posts will not work here. On some forums it might, but all it woud lead to is as stated above
    (and 100 new posts in "problems" asking why they cannot post)

sig by shougo amakousa
    Quote Eris:

There are no rules. They are just words on a piece of paper.

Senior Member Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2008 11:11 AM
    Threads

I haven't posted any threads here, so I don't know.

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2016 06:43 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshitsune View Post
    Its not really the age. Anyone is capable of being a complete idiot.
    You are absolutely right..
    "I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again; I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky . . . I never told anybody to lie, not a single time. These allegations are false and I need to go back to work for the American people."

- Billy Bob Clinton

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pengin-san View Post
    That is completely true. I hate to admit it, but it's true. The only way I was remembered is because I was a regular in the SotM threads a lot. Otherwise, I'd be left in the dust. However, I have no clue how to include everything. That's why I thought the whole "guild" idea or whatever, might be a good idea. A bunch of people who weren't necessarily popular, could make a group together or even join one with popular members. I don't know... my idea kind of sounds like throwing all the unpopular members in a corner and giving them a toy before saying "have fun and leave us alone". Quite frankly, I just think that's cruel. So yeah, I just contradicted myself o_O;.

Thus proving I have no ideas >_<.
    Fitting in is not that hard to do. If you see people you like or have interests in, all you have to do is private message them, or look at their profiles and see if they have any messengers that you also use, and message them. Popularity is over rated. Be yourself and try not to "make" yourself fit in.

Forsaken Beer Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 09:39 PM
    Threads

Well i agree with Bean there just pm someone and see what will happen.If you are descent enough and don't bore someone they will become your friend and will accept you.Its not that hard i guess although i understand what you are saying.Another thing i figured that one of the reasons why people post stupid things is just to get money!Since some of the senior members in chat tell the new ones that posting is the only way to get money and then they are like WOW i must post!!I should know i was once one of them...well what can i say at least i don't know if i posted something stupid.Well anyway i agree with the suggestions to increase the number of mods.I know its hard but we really need some more.Thats just my opinion on all of this.

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bean Bandit View Post
    Fitting in is not that hard to do. If you see people you like or have interests in, all you have to do is private message them, or look at their profiles and see if they have any messengers that you also use, and message them. Popularity is over rated. Be yourself and try not to "make" yourself fit in.

True true. I just find that sometimes it doesn't work. You PM someone, they talk to you for two minutes, and then they never reply. I don't know, I was trying to make an observation.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I don't see how my thread about how to make better threads in misc has become a discussion on how to become popular. What, making a lot of nonsense threads makes you cool? That's news to me...

Forsaken Beer Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    I don't see how my thread about how to make better threads in misc has become a discussion on how to become popular. What, making a lot of nonsense threads makes you cool? That's news to me...
    No that just makes you look stupid in front of the others.Oh and you are right this thread is going of the theme.Well i guess the best way to see any respectable thread is to go to pay to post.I guess you cant expect many good threads with people who just want to earn money or want to be popular by making strange and stupid threads.Well thats my opinion.I guess you have to be patient until something smart appears and then post but there are still people who will spam so i really don't think that there is any way to get misc threads better.

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yes there is, more mods, tougher rules, and senior members NOT encouraging the newbs. Come on people, this is elementary school: don't feed the trolls.

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 12:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Pengin-san View Post

True true. I just find that sometimes it doesn't work. You PM someone, they talk to you for two minutes, and then they never reply. I don't know, I was trying to make an observation.
    That would be me. I'm a flake.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Bean: If I may play devil's advocate, the only thing I've ever seen you post when closing a thread lately is a sarcastic remark or general complaint. Fine you feel like Jerry Springer, but that isn't very useful info. You can't be on often fine, but then don't get pissy about other users telling n00bs about the rules.

It's not like there are mods here regularly to do it for us, after all. You have lives, okay, but it doesn't change the end result does it?
    Last edited by Sanosuke23; 02-08-2008 at 04:43 PM.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    Yes there is, more mods, tougher rules, and senior members NOT encouraging the newbs. Come on people, this is elementary school: don't feed the trolls.
    Well truly more mods would be great since the present ones are busy but maybe we should ask the other mods or admins about adding more mods to this site as for rules well that wouldn't quite make them stop.It would just even make it tougher for us and they would eventually find a way.Sorry for always telling the opposite but thats how it is they are like that!

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darknes View Post
    Well truly more mods would be great since the present ones are busy but maybe we should ask the other mods or admins about adding more mods to this site as for rules well that wouldn't quite make them stop.It would just even make it tougher for us and they would eventually find a way.Sorry for always telling the opposite but thats how it is they are like that!

I think maybe make a current 'mod' into an admin could also fix the problem. If I remember correctly as far as admins go me have:
    -Kaitou Ace
    -Minako
    -Jakiao
    -LadyPSerenity
    -Regex

If one more admin was added lets say a very active mod, this 'new' admin could very easily control all the spam if need. But that is just an idea.

Closed Thread

Thread Information