AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Who Will You Be Voting For?

Senior Member Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2008 12:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pengin-san View Post
    Last time I checked, people have different opinions. Sorry, the world isn't centered around your opinions. And how am I to know that you're a girl? Does it even matter? But you're saying that we shouldn't vote for Hilary because she's a woman, and you're saying that we shouldn't vote for Obama because he's Muslim. That's discrimination. Would you like a dictionary definition? And just because America's so called "Constitution" has had ridiculous amendments thrown at it from Bush doesn't mean that we shouldn't try to protect and uphold the Constitution. Though that isn't the president's job, it will be when the supreme court is decided.
    yea, I know what I said, because I am the one who said it.....that is my opinion, and I am going to stand by it....in all honesty, I could care less what everyone thinks of my opinions, like really, I don't care. Bottom line is women are not cut out to lead, we are not supposed to lead, it even says so in the Bible (but I won't go into that because I really don't feel like having a religious argument right now, and I don't feel like defending my religion AGAIN, so don't post about that one line please), women are not cut out for the leader position, that is all there is to it. As far as discrimination goes, again, I don't care, that is how I feel, and as I have stated we are in a war against the muslims, so if we elect a muslim president, what do you think will happen?
    never steal an emo ninja's cookie......

*__* drool......he's mine

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

It's not my place to argue with religion. But how can you live your life truly believing that you are worth dirt? Honestly, do you not have enough respect for yourself? I'm asking this seriously, since I've never understand why there's a religion telling women that they can't rule and they must do what men say regardless of what it is.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

First off, just to clarify, Obama has Arabic roots, but he is not a Muslim. He is a Christian. On that, he has white, African, Arabic, Hispanic, and even Asian roots. So he's a man of many races.

And, Assassin of Konoha, even if he were Muslim, what would that have to do with anything? We are in a war against terrorism and extremist Muslims. If a Muslim were elected president, they are still an American. This is political war, not a religious crusade. If anything, they would have a broader view on this war, and probably be able to be more understanding of the the civil war between Islamic sects that is occuring in that country.

Kid, you're acting like the stereotypical fundementalist right-wing bigot, which is the typical joke-shot at the republican party, since you meantioned it in one of your earlier posts.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2008 01:07 PM
    Threads

i don't know much about this...i just say i vote for obama

Graphic Designer omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2008 10:57 PM
    The world which I create from my perceptions
    Threads

Well, like a previous post said, its liek a standardized test. There are only the better answers. Personally, im democratic. I was openminded, until this:

Hillary: We run undercover of sniper fire into the armored vehicle from the plane. There was no ceremony or greeting in South Africa. I have foreign experience.

Hillary Two Weeks Later: We were told to run into the jeep. There was no ceremony or greeting.

Actual Video Footage: Hillary exits the plane, and is greeted by South Africans, then greets a small child.

Her Excuse: My memory slipped. I spoke something I did not remember correctly.

Excuse me, lady. If you were being shot at, you would remember. I think she lies too much, and the president can't be someone like that. Plus, her actions show pure desperation to become president. Thats not a good quality for a president to have...

My Fan Bars:

Currently taking requests! YAY!

Troll, do not feed! Thingle is infamous around these parts Thingle is infamous around these parts Thingle is infamous around these parts Thingle is infamous around these parts Thingle is infamous around these parts Thingle is infamous around these parts Thingle is infamous around these parts Thingle is infamous around these parts Thingle is infamous around these parts Thingle is infamous around these parts Thingle is infamous around these parts Thingle's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2008 11:25 PM
    Threads

Bayani Fernando. That guy will clean up our country. TS did not say US elections so I think it counts.

Senior Member Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's not my place to argue with religion. But how can you live your life truly believing that you are worth dirt? Honestly, do you not have enough respect for yourself? I'm asking this seriously, since I've never understand why there's a religion telling women that they can't rule and they must do what men say regardless of what it is.
    It isn't so much as believing we are worth dirt, it is just understanding that we are not perfect, no matter how hard we try, and that the only way to Heaven is accepting Jesus as your Savior, and believing He died for you and took your penalty (death, and spending eternity in Hell) so that you could be forgiven and spend eternity in Heaven. It really isn't that complicated like some people like to say it is. An the Bible doesn't say that we have to obey men regardless, it just says that men were designed to lead the house and women were made to be the caretakers. That doesn't mean, however, that we are like slaves or are unequal, it just means that we were designed for different jobs, kinda like the saying never let a man/woman do a man/woman's job.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    He is a Christian.

And, Assassin of Konoha, even if he were Muslim, what would that have to do with anything? We are in a war against terrorism and extremist Muslims. If a Muslim were elected president, they are still an American. This is political war, not a religious crusade. If anything, they would have a broader view on this war, and probably be able to be more understanding of the the civil war between Islamic sects that is occuring in that country.

ok, first off, NO HE IS NOT A CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!!! if you do ANY research on his church or anything like that, he is not a Christian in any way shape form or fashion.

Secondly, as you stated, we are in a war with extremist muslims, Obama is Muslim, so which side do you think he would choose? American or not, he is going to be more tied to his religion than his country. and I really don't care if I sound steriotypical or not, that is what I believe and that is how I feel.

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin of Konoha View Post
    ok, first off, NO HE IS NOT A CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!!! if you do ANY research on his church or anything like that, he is not a Christian in any way shape form or fashion.
    I did the research that you decided not to do:

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    He describes his mother, raised by non-religious parents, as detached from religion, yet "in many ways the most spiritually awakened person that I have ever known." He describes his Kenyan father as "raised a Muslim," but a "confirmed atheist" by the time his parents met, and his Indonesian stepfather as "a man who saw religion as not particularly useful." The chapter details how Obama, in his twenties, while working with black churches as a community organizer, came to understand "the power of the African American religious tradition to spur social change":

It was because of these newfound understandings—that religious commitment did not require me to suspend critical thinking, disengage from the battle for economic and social justice, or otherwise retreat from the world that I knew and loved—that I was finally able to walk down the aisle of Trinity United Church of Christ one day and be baptized.Obama joined Trinity United Church of Christ in 1988. A megachurch with 8,000 members, Trinity is the largest congregation in the United Church of Christ.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Secondly, as you stated, we are in a war with extremist muslims, Obama is Muslim, so which side do you think he would choose? American or not, he is going to be more tied to his religion than his country. and I really don't care if I sound steriotypical or not, that is what I believe and that is how I feel.
    "Religion: Protestant Christian (Trinity United Church of Christ)"
    - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrack_Obama

You're an idiot.

You also seem to have a terrible misunderstanding about the war we are fighting. We are not fighting agains them because they are Muslims. We are fighting against them because they are militant, and thus a threat to peace and civility around the rest of the world. You should learn that the militant extremist Muslims are rejected by most all of Muslim society. What you are saying is that if we went to war with a Christian nation, our leader would side with the other nation, since they're Christian, or that a Jewish leader would side with a Jewish nation if we were at war with them. Believe it or not, when people go to war, people tend to put their country before their religion. Why? Because this is NOT a holy war.

You are a terribly misguided individual, and I suggest you do quite a bit more research before running your mouth on things.

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Gordon Brown. Because David Cameron seems to believe that banning violent video games, and racy music / music videos will do some good.

You are a terribly misguided individual, and I suggest you do quite a bit more research before running your mouth on things.
    Give it up, you're talking to a person who will probably run around with their fingers jammed firmly in their ears shouting "LALALALALA I'M NOT LISTENING!". She isn't going to see otherwise.
    Last edited by Storm Strife; 03-29-2008 at 11:25 PM.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I did the research that you decided not to do:
    .......ok, yea, I haven't researched at all

"Religion: Protestant Christian (Trinity United Church of Christ)"
    - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrack_Obama

You're an idiot.

You also seem to have a terrible misunderstanding about the war we are fighting. We are not fighting agains them because they are Muslims. We are fighting against them because they are militant, and thus a threat to peace and civility around the rest of the world. You should learn that the militant extremist Muslims are rejected by most all of Muslim society. What you are saying is that if we went to war with a Christian nation, our leader would side with the other nation, since they're Christian, or that a Jewish leader would side with a Jewish nation if we were at war with them. Believe it or not, when people go to war, people tend to put their country before their religion. Why? Because this is NOT a holy war.

OUCH, that ALMOST hurt, I might feel something....wait wait.......yea I got nothing (definition of sarcasm: the body's natural reaction to stupid, maybe that is why I use it on here so much), see this is why I left AF because y'all are just idiotic retards who argue what you hear on the media in all reality I don't know why I became so desperate that I actually came back to this god-forsaken place. Look, everyone has their own opinions, and everyone believes different things, just because the word "Christ" is in it, does not mean it is Christian, Church of Christ isn't a Chrisitan church, and in all honesty I am done arguing, say what you want, call me what you want, but I am done.......

Troll, do not feed! Thingle is infamous around these parts Thingle is infamous around these parts Thingle is infamous around these parts Thingle is infamous around these parts Thingle is infamous around these parts Thingle is infamous around these parts Thingle is infamous around these parts Thingle is infamous around these parts Thingle is infamous around these parts Thingle is infamous around these parts Thingle is infamous around these parts Thingle's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2008 11:25 PM
    Threads

Too many Americans

*sigh*

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

.......ok, yea, I haven't researched at all

OUCH, that ALMOST hurt, I might feel something....wait wait.......yea I got nothing (definition of sarcasm: the body's natural reaction to stupid, maybe that is why I use it on here so much), see this is why I left AF because y'all are just idiotic retards who argue what you hear on the media in all reality I don't know why I became so desperate that I actually came back to this god-forsaken place. Look, everyone has their own opinions, and everyone believes different things, just because the word "Christ" is in it, does not mean it is Christian, Church of Christ isn't a Chrisitan church, and in all honesty I am done arguing, say what you want, call me what you want, but I am done.......
    I laugh at your attempt to troll.

It's a Protestant church with primarily African American attendants. Protestantism separated from Catholicism under Martin Luther's beliefs that one could achieve spirituality and the favor of God without having to pray within a church or with an organization, and that religious practice is meant to be had with one's own self. It was the rejection of this faith in Europe that caused Protestants to leave Europe and come to the Americans. In case you didn't know, America was founded on Protestant beliefs, which is why it is so often refered to as a "Christian nation". Clearly you have no idea what Christianity is outside of your own beliefs.

Anyway, that got WAY off topic. Sorry about that Maru/Klutz/MsA. ;;>_>

Also, I should add, that I would have considered voting for Edwards as well, but around Memorial Day he told people to go protest the war at Memorial Day ceremonies, and that really pissed me off. That was just messed up. Sadly, it didn't get a lot of publicity.

Also, is Ron Paul still running? His small but loud group of supporters haven't been heard from in a while, it seems...
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 03-29-2008 at 11:33 PM.

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ahahahaha... oh my god stop it... I can't breath! Did you honestly believe at AF we all... I'm sorry AF for mentioning this word, agree with each other? Wow, it'd one boring place if we all agreed with each other. Just stop, you're not helping your case anymore. You're just watching too much MTV, or whatever channel says Obama is a Muslim. While some of us really look into the candidates we vote for.

It's called debating. We're arguing our point, you argue yours. That's why we have different opinions. It might not change one's opinion, but it sure opens your mind to the different. But obviously that's just too intense for you.

Let's see... how about you do research on the one of the world's biggest Christian church? That way you can prove that you're not an "idiotic retard".

BTW, I am so off-topic. Terribly sorry everyone! I'll stop posting now. I just couldn't resist.
    Last edited by Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki; 03-29-2008 at 11:33 PM.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not voting.

There are lots of reasons for this, but the main one is I eventually want to live in Holland and attain citizenship, and my extended family told me to remain politically uninvolved, if you will. I was looking for another word, but by the time I typed all that I forgot it. Haw haw. Apparently it's easier to become a citizen that way.

And then....

There's the whole I'm not going to be in the US for like 3 years. I'm not even going to be in the country to vote.

That and I don't want to choose for a douche and a terd sandwich, and Kaitou's flip a coin thing doesn't appeal to me... (Because then I'd have to register... and man. That's a lot of work.)
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Senior Member ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2008 11:58 PM
    Threads

Personally, the candidates for this year are a bit disappointing to me. I feel that the Democratic party will win over the Republican, as far as my opinion goes.

I think that Obama is too inexperienced, especially with the international arena. Although it's good that we focus closely with our domestic issues, it's still important for us to have prominent relational ties with other countries for the sake of security. I feel that the Republican party has already messed that up, and it's kind of smart to regain other people's trust. I feel that Clinton will be an aggressive president and actually implement really good laws, but as far as personality goes, I don't like her. That's just me. However, for the sake of the nation, I think Clinton will be better suited. Not because of her husband, but because she has that personality that adheres to compromising with others -- and not have a dominating stature (to an extent).
    Last edited by ChibiNaruto; 03-30-2008 at 12:49 AM.

G A N G StaRrRrr*
    I support netiquette.

chérir-- kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2009 12:11 PM
    Threads

I'm very liberal, my whole family is. I can't vote this presidential election, but in the next I can. I really liked Dennis Kucinich, real liberal candidate, all of his views seemed dead on for me, but he dropped out, I guess he wasn't as popular as the rest of the democratic candidates. So my next pick is Obama. He could change this country for the better, not continue this war 50 years plus. And also his views on taxes and such are something I agree on. Though, I also like Hilary. She's experienced in what she's running for and I want someone like that. So I guess I am torn between Obama and Hilary. I'm not voting Republic ever, I have nothing against them! it's just that there views are usualy polar opposite to mine. (except on pro-life...which I am for )
    Last edited by kaori_tenshi; 03-30-2008 at 01:03 AM.

A very beautiful set made by KP ^_^.I love you so much!
    Thank you Lawlietth <3 I love it

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2016 06:43 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Rambler View Post
    Wow! That's shocking stuff for a guy who's avatar is Rush Limbaugh...
    Why is it shocking? I'm a libertarian conservative. I believe in all conservative values, and you may not realize this but conservatism promotes smaller government and personal freedoms.

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiNaruto View Post
    I think that Obama is too inexperienced, especially with the international arena.

Woah woah woah. That's kind of... off. Look him up and see what he's done. He's quite experienced. But I do agree, the candidates are a bit disappointing this time around.

And Kaori, someone I can relate with! I loved Kucinich, but he just didn't stand a chance.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There really is but one 2008 presidential candidate:
    General Zod for President!

From Zod's campaign platform: "Your freedom will be expanded. You will be even more free to give your money and lives to me, and to be my eternal subjects. "
    Last edited by Eris; 03-30-2008 at 06:54 AM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I couldn't care less about the religion of the candidate! I care about the policies. I care about pro-cutting taxes, pro-life, pro-small government, pro-anti-kyoto, pro-anti illegal immigration, pro-securing the border, pro-anti gay marriage (each state is up to itself to decide on this matter), pro state-autonomy, whoever is going to do that gets my vote!

Senior Member Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2008 02:39 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aizmov View Post
    Why is it shocking? I'm a libertarian conservative. I believe in all conservative values, and you may not realize this but conservatism promotes smaller government and personal freedoms.
    Believe me, I'm fully aware that Conservatives claim they want smaller government, but if you look at the actions of our last three Conservative (Republican) Presidents, you'll see that none of them did anything to make government smaller and in fact two of them (Reagan and Bush 43) actually vastly increased both the size and power of the Federal Government.

Perhaps you are not aware that the Republican Party tends to favor Big Business and Investors over Workers and Consumers to an extreme degree...Heck, it's the one thing they claim to stand for that they are actually willing to take action on! While I don't necessarily disagree with your Libertarian views on Corporate America (I'm a Libertarian-Liberal myself), they are certainly at odds with the Republican Party!
    Maybe you should change your avatar to Ron Paul...

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Maybe you should change your avatar to Ron Paul...
    Where were you? I am voting for Ron Paul even if he pulls out of the race.

Senior Member Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler has a reputation beyond repute Midnight Rambler's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2008 02:39 PM
    Threads

I'm actually glad to hear that! Not only is Ron Paul the only "True Conservative" running (as opposed to the Big Government Neo-Cons) he's the Republican candidate I agree with the most. In fact, one of my Best Friends sends me heaps of e-mail everyday about Ron Paul...

I don't have the heart to tell him I'm voting for Obama...

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm actually glad to hear that! Not only is Ron Paul the only "True Conservative" running (as opposed to the Big Government Neo-Cons) he's the Republican candidate I agree with the most. In fact, one of my Best Friends sends me heaps of e-mail everyday about Ron Paul...

I don't have the heart to tell him I'm voting for Obama...
    If you agree with Ron Paul why are you voting for Obama? Obama keeps talking about "change" and I have no idea what that "change" supposed to be, to me Obama is another candidate out of the candidate creating machine.

Closed Thread

Thread Information