AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wild and Tame

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Mighty Dragon is on a distinguished road Mighty Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2008 12:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Wild and Tame

She loves to wear black for her name is Yin
    She loves to wear white for her name is Yang
    They are twin sisters that look the same
    But one it wild and one is tame
    One loves kittens and hates mud
    The other hates flowers and loves blood
    They are the same but not the same
    For one is wild
    The other is tame

Mega Man ZX Mega Man Zero has a reputation beyond repute Mega Man Zero has a reputation beyond repute Mega Man Zero has a reputation beyond repute Mega Man Zero has a reputation beyond repute Mega Man Zero has a reputation beyond repute Mega Man Zero has a reputation beyond repute Mega Man Zero has a reputation beyond repute Mega Man Zero has a reputation beyond repute Mega Man Zero has a reputation beyond repute Mega Man Zero has a reputation beyond repute Mega Man Zero has a reputation beyond repute Mega Man Zero's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2009 08:16 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: None

At first i thought, you were talking about one person, but when i kept on reading, i thought it was pretty interesting. I like it, I see you are a beginner. Keep up the good work.

Senior Member Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2008 02:26 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Dragon View Post
    She loves to wear black for her name is Yin
    She loves to wear white for her name is Yang
    They are twin sisters that look the same
    But one it wild and one is tame
    One loves kittens and hates mud
    The other hates flowers and loves blood
    They are the same but not the same
    For one is wild
    The other is tame
    This is a nice poem. It was a pleasant read. However, I would suggest adding some more contrasts between the two people because that was an interesting aspect of this poem. Also, while I believe you shouldn't change it much, but you should add an alternate line before the first, a hook to grab the reader. You just plunge into the poem, which doesn't hinder you too much, but it would help to have more of a "catalyst". Very good work though. I look forward to reading more.

Kamara Sagara
    Last edited by Kamara Sagara; 02-05-2008 at 09:15 PM.

"Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace."-Buddha

<U><FONT color=#acacff><a href="

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Users can't delete thier own threads.

If you find a thread is a duplicate, report it.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information