AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: "What's Up People" by Maximum The Hormone

Member nissan skyline is on a distinguished road nissan skyline's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2017 01:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default "What's Up People" by Maximum The Hormone

What is Ryo singing in the intro? I can't make it out at all if it's in English and the Japanese Wikipedia on Buiikakaesu (the album), it mentions something about System of a Down and their songs "Soldier Side - Intro" and "B.Y.O.B."

Junior Member hokkyokuken is a glorious beacon of light hokkyokuken is a glorious beacon of light hokkyokuken is a glorious beacon of light hokkyokuken is a glorious beacon of light hokkyokuken is a glorious beacon of light hokkyokuken is a glorious beacon of light hokkyokuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2008 07:53 PM
    Threads

Not sure about the SOAD references, but in the subs of Death Note I've seen, it's something along the lines of "We've always been this to free all this pain".

Hope that helped a little. ^_^
    Last edited by hokkyokuken; 02-02-2008 at 07:22 PM.

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

i thought the song was quite refreshing for when i'm angry. especially the chorus
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

Closed Thread

Thread Information