AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: SPOILERS Gunslinger Girl 2: Teatrino

Senior Member myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2008 06:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1974 0901 4063 4699

Default SPOILERS Gunslinger Girl 2: Teatrino

So they haven't subbed the episodes yet but I watch them with Manga in hand so I can follow it.

I was wondering if anyone else wants to talk about it? All the cool Pinnochiop story arch and what happens with Angelica.

I think the BEST twist that hasn't been revealed yet is Who is hiring the girls to kill off the Left wing politicians in the EU. (hint: it's NOT the republican faction, and it's for the goal of control of the EU)

Senior Member mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2008 03:18 AM
    Threads

they made another gunslinger Girl? AWESOME!!!!!!

other than that i guess i have nothing to say until I've seen it.

Member kavz30 is a splendid one to behold kavz30 is a splendid one to behold kavz30 is a splendid one to behold kavz30 is a splendid one to behold kavz30 is a splendid one to behold kavz30 is a splendid one to behold kavz30 is a splendid one to behold kavz30's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2008 03:39 AM
    Threads

just watched Gunslinger Girl Season 1 ... read abt Season II on the web .... *sigh* looks like it will be 2 years before i can get my hands on the complete season and subbed (i can't read Japanese *grins*)

how is it so far? spoilers, pretty please?

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

With the second season the animation quality has dropped significantly and you can see it so clearly. I don't really like the second season as compared to the first or even the manga's. S2 seems more like a laid back, kids anime whilst the first one was a lot more serious.

Season 1 on left and Season 2 on right

[You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Member kavz30 is a splendid one to behold kavz30 is a splendid one to behold kavz30 is a splendid one to behold kavz30 is a splendid one to behold kavz30 is a splendid one to behold kavz30 is a splendid one to behold kavz30 is a splendid one to behold kavz30's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2008 03:39 AM
    Threads

Oh dear, that's a shame. I love the first season.

I was so excited when i read that the 2nd season would be out.

Closed Thread

Thread Information