AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Separation

Loveless Traveler Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2008 11:44 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Separation

Sorry if this sucks, I just wanted to write what I felt during a class today. Please, give me some feedback to improve ^.^
    Separation

Loneliness is anguish.
    There are only two she knows of that are worse.
    The first of which is knowing that one's self deserves the burning suffering of being alone.
    The other is unrequited affection, but that era has long passed.
    Agony is unbearable for some. Though, being truly alone is the most wretched kind of all.
    So few to trust, even less that stay near.
    But the blame does not go to them.
    It goes to she who killed when so young- she who took another's life.
    No happiness shall be allowed to enter her soul, yet it still breaks in.
    The pleasing times were spent with two. A male and a female.
    He has been forced away, to a far away place.
    Splitting emotions well up deep within her.
    This is how life should be for her.
    The female of the two is unwilling to open her heart to the once-murderous girl. She wishes the female would, and it causes her torment.
    Companions slowing drift from her, abandoning her in the freshly fallen snow. She realizes this, and a warm liquid finally escapes from her eyes.
    The time is beyond the grand horizon.
    Soon she will obtain true solitude.
    Eventually, her right eye ceases liquid flow, as her left did long ago. Both eyes never can express with petty tears again. That is to come.
    Then her heart fissures, and she shall collapse into everlasting darkness.
    To Hell with her.
    Dwelling on what she must, until death comes to her.
    Misery at her side.
    No tears left to dry.
    Now, she draws towards the horizon that will cause her end to come for eternity.
    This is how her life should be.
    Separation.
    Isolation.
    Depression.
    Furiousity.
    Darkness overflows.
    The separation of her heart.
    "Die a regretful death."
    That is the final statement from her solemn mouth.
    Separation of sanity.
    Separation of emotion.
    Separation of soul.

Separation of life.
    Last edited by Kyokuns_true_Love; 08-28-2008 at 07:44 PM.

Siggy Made by me!

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To the original poster, STOP replying to everyone's posts thanking them for replying. It is spam.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

3. Dislikes Kyokuns_true_Love disliked this post
    Life's A Mystery* Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 10:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

that was a great poem!
    'If you love something let it go. If it comes back, It's yours.'

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, whoever bad repped me saying that it wasn't spam.... Try reading the forum rules.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

6. Dislikes Kyokuns_true_Love disliked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information