AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WWE, World Wrestling Entertainment

The Silent Assasin xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2009 03:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Malice

Default WWE, World Wrestling Entertainment

WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
    "WWE"

World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (WWE) is a publicly traded, privately controlled integrated media (focusing in television, Internet, and live events) and sports entertainment company dealing primarily in the professional wrestling industry, with major revenue sources also coming from film, music, product licensing, and direct product sales. Vince McMahon is the majority owner and Chairman of the company and his wife Linda McMahon holds the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Together with their children, Executive Vice President of Global Media Shane McMahon and Executive Vice President of Talent and Creative Writing Stephanie McMahon-Levesque, the McMahons hold approximately 70% of WWE's economic interest and 96% of all voting power in the company.
    The company's global headquarters are located at 1241 East Main Street in Stamford, Connecticut. It has offices in Los Angeles and in New York City; its international offices are located in both London and Toronto. The company was previously known as Titan Sports before changing to World Wrestling Federation Entertainment, Inc., and most recently becoming World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.
    WWE's business focus is on professional wrestling, a simulated sport and performing art which combines wrestling with theater. It is currently the largest professional wrestling promotion in the world, and holds an extensive library of videos representing a significant portion of the visual history of professional wrestling. The promotion previously existed as the Capitol Wrestling Corporation, which promoted under the banner of the World Wide Wrestling Federation (WWWF), and later the World Wrestling Federation (WWF). WWE promotes under three brands; RAW, SmackDown! and ECW. WWE is also home to two of the three current world heavyweight championships recognized by Pro Wrestling Illustrated.
    WWE's revenue in fiscal 2006 (from May 2005 to April 2006) was approximately US$400 million, with a net profit of approximately $47 million. As of August 2006, the company's market capitalization is over $1 billion. Its stock is traded on the NYSE as WWE.

WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION (WWF)
    In 1980, the son of Vincent J. McMahon, Vincent Kennedy McMahon, founded Titan Sports, Inc. and in 1982 purchased Capitol Wrestling Corporation from his father. The elder McMahon had long since established the northeastern territory as one of the most vibrant members of the NWA. He had long since recognized that professional wrestling was more about entertainment than actual sport. Against his father's wishes, McMahon began an expansion process that fundamentally changed the sport.

The WWF was not the only promotion to have broken ranks with the NWA; the American Wrestling Association (AWA) had long ago ceased being an official NWA member (although like the WWF, they seldom left their own territory). But in neither instance did the defecting member attempt to undermine the territory system that had been the foundation of the industry for more than half a century.

Other promoters were furious when McMahon began syndicating WWF television shows to television stations across the United States, in areas outside of the WWF's traditional northeastern stronghold. McMahon also began selling videotapes of WWF events outside the Northeast through his Coliseum Video distribution company. He effectively broke the unwritten law of regionalism around which the entire industry had been based. To make matters worse, McMahon used the income generated by advertising, television deals, and tape sales to poach talent from rival promoters. Wrestling promoters nationwide were now in direct competition with the WWF.

Hulk Hogan, due to his appearance in Rocky III had a national recognition that few other wrestlers could offer, which is what led McMahon to sign him. Roddy Piper was brought in, as well as Jesse Ventura (although Ventura rarely wrestled in the WWF at that point due to the lung disorder that caused his retirement, moving to the commentator booth alongside Gorilla Monsoon). André the Giant, Jimmy Snuka, Don Muraco, Paul Orndorff, Greg Valentine, Ricky Steamboat and the Iron Sheik rounded out the roster. Hogan was clearly McMahon's biggest star, but there was debate as to whether the WWF could've achieved national success without him.

According to several reports, the elder McMahon warned his son: "Vinny, what are you doing? You'll wind up at the bottom of a river." In spite of such warnings, the younger McMahon had an even bolder ambition: the WWF would tour nationally. However, such a venture required huge capital investment; one that placed the WWF on the verge of financial collapse.
    The future of not just McMahon's experiment, but also the WWF, the NWA, and the whole industry came down to the success or failure of McMahon's groundbreaking concept, WrestleMania. WrestleMania was a pay-per-view extravaganza (in some areas; most areas of the country saw WrestleMania available on closed-circuit television) that McMahon marketed as being the Super Bowl of professional wrestling.
    The concept of a wrestling super card was nothing new in North America; the NWA had been running Starrcade a few years prior to WrestleMania, and even the elder McMahon had marketed large Shea Stadium cards viewable in closed-circuit locations. However, McMahon wanted to take the WWF to the mainstream, targeting the public who were not regular wrestling fans. He drew the interest of the mainstream media by inviting celebrities such as Mr. T and Cyndi Lauper to participate in the event. MTV, in particular, featured a great deal of WWF coverage and programming at this time, in what was termed the Rock 'n' Wrestling Connection.

WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT (WWE)
    In 2000, the World Wildlife Fund (also WWF), an environmental organization now called the World Wide Fund for Nature, sued the World Wrestling Federation. A British court agreed that Titan Sports had violated a 1994 agreement which had limited the permissible use of the WWF initials overseas, particularly in merchandising. On Sunday May 5, 2002, the company quietly changed all references on its website from "WWF" to "WWE", while switching the URL from WWF.com to WWE.com. The next day, a press release announced the official name change from World Wrestling Federation Entertainment, Inc. to World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc., or WWE, and the change was publicized later that day during a telecast of Monday Night RAW, which emanated from the Hartford Civic Center in Hartford, Connecticut. For a short time, WWE used the slogan "Get The 'F' Out." The company had also been ordered by court to stop using the old WWF Attitude logo on any of its properties and to censor all past references to WWF, as they no longer owned the trademark to the initials WWF in 'specified circumstances'.However, despite litigation, WWE is still permitted use of the original WWF logo, which was used from 1984 through 1997, as well as the "New WWF Generation" logo, which was used from 1994 through 1998. Furthermore, the company may still make use of the full "World Wrestling Federation" and "World Wrestling Federation Entertainment" names without consequence.

In April 2002, about a month before the name change, WWE decided to create two separate rosters, one on RAW, the other on SmackDown! due to the overabundance of talent left over from the Invasion storyline (which involved talent from the absorbed ECW and WCW rosters interacting in WWF storylines). This is known as the WWE Brand Extension. Following the Brand Extension, a yearly Draft Lottery was instituted to exchange members of each roster and generally refresh the lineups.

In late 2005 WWE RAW returned after a brief 5-year stint on TNN (now Spike TV) to its original home USA Network. In the TNN days, WWE got all advertising revenue during commercial breaks into their own pockets, now on USA Network, USA Network gets all advertising revenue[citation needed]. So, WWE had to invest into other lines of products introducing WWE 24/7, an on-demand subscription-only channel which shows classic wrestling matches from WWE's vast video library (more than 80,000 hours) and WWE produced content other than wrestling.
    In 2006, due to contracts with NBC Universal, parent company of USA Network, WWE had the chance to revive its classic Saturday night show WWE Saturday Night's Main Event (SNME) on NBC after a 13-year hiatus. WWE had so the chance to promote the company on a national network and not only on cable channels like The CW and USA Network. SNME airs occasionally on NBC as a WWE special series.

On May 26, 2006, WWE revived Extreme Championship Wrestling as its third brand. The new ECW program airs Tuesday nights, on the Sci Fi Channel. On September 26, 2007, it was announced that WWE would be expanding its international operations. Alongside the current international offices in London and Toronto, a new international office would be established in Sydney.

Starting on January 21, 2008, WWE made the transition to high-definition (HD). All TV shows and PPV's after this would be broadcast in HD. In addtion, WWE also introduced a new state of the art set that would be used for all three brands.

CURRENT WWE CHAMPIONS
    RAW
    WWE Champion: Randy "The Legend Killer" Orton
    WWE Intercontinental Champion: Jeff "The Enigma" Hardy
    WWE Womens Champion: Beth Pheonix "The Glamazon"
    WWE World Tag Team Champions: Cody Rhodes & Hardcore Holly

Smackdown!
    World Heavywheight Champion: "The Rated R Superstar" Edge
    WWE United States Champion: Monetal Vontavious Porter (MVP)
    WWE Cruiserwheight Champion: VACATED
    WWE Tag Team Champions: John Morrison & The Miz

ECW
    ECW Champion: Chavo Guerrero

WWE MUSIC
    http://boomp3.com/m/429d10c13d50
    "To Be Loved" WWE RAW Theme

http://boomp3.com/m/268ae2cb6520
    "Rise Up" Smackdown! Theme

http://boomp3.com/m/6610b4ff38d3
    "This Is Extreme" ECW Theme

ALRIGHT PEOPLE, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF WWE UNLESS YOUR ALREADY FAN, IF ALREADY A FAN THEN JUST FEEL FREE TO TALK WWE HERE!
    Last edited by xXAltairXx; 01-29-2008 at 09:28 AM.

*ASSASINS CREED FAN*
    RIP Legend_S You'll Be With Us Forever
    Family In Blog

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PM's: 10

Member JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2010 01:40 AM
    Threads

OK i'll admit it, I still watch watch wrestling every monday (screw the others) when I was younger I was right into it. When I was 16 I even went to a wrestling training camp thing (run by Renee Dupree's father Emile cause i lived close) was hardcore, im more of an MMA guy now. Oh and i'd go gay for Orton...

Please tell me there are other wrestling fans? lol

Senior Member Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2011 08:34 PM
    Threads

I watch wrestling and my friends and I often try some of there dangerous stunts and pretty often some actually get hurt but who cares its all about living extreem.
    In memories of LikeNaruto.com, the best Naruto site/Social Network ever created

Senior Member StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2010 12:42 PM
    Threads

I used to watch WWF from 1996 - 2000, but it just started to suck, ecspecilly when The Rock and Stone Cold left...

Senior Member Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2011 08:34 PM
    Threads

Thats true.Stone Cold Steve Austin brought the fun in wrestling.
    In memories of LikeNaruto.com, the best Naruto site/Social Network ever created

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

Yeah, the Rock and Stone Cold are awesome. I still watch RAW though for The Game and John Cena (Don't hate me...)
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Yeah, I still watch wrestling some times, to see Ray Mysterio and Triple H.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The only wrestling show I've watched was WWE, and that was like, years ago! I used to love seeing people wrestle, until I found out it was totally fake. I don't watch wrestling anymore. RAW is the only thing I've watched, and it's once in a blue moon that I watch it for 2 minutes. Sorry wrestling fans! I enjoyed the chairs though!

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

No.1 Maverick Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 09:15 PM
    Threads

I don't really like wresting, as much as other fighting sports, but I watch it occasionally when I'm in the same room it is being wawtched in. I like Batista and Ray Mysterio's 3-6-9. John Cena's okay. I don't like the wrestler's who are too showy though.
    Made by my lover ♥ Jagan Eye

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

These tend to get closed for unexplained reasons, just an advance warning.

WWE lost to a PANDA. Stop watching it and go watch ROH, Lucha Libre, or some puroresu. It's usually leaps and bounds more entertaining.

Member HeartlessDemon has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessDemon has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessDemon has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessDemon has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessDemon has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessDemon has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessDemon has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessDemon has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessDemon has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessDemon has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessDemon has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessDemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2008 12:29 AM
    Threads

I watch smackdown just because the undertaker rules haha he has the record of 0 defeats on wrestlemania
    If you want to be in my AF family pm me :]

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon View Post

WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION (WWF)
    In 1980, the son of Vincent J. McMahon, Vincent Kennedy McMahon, founded Titan Sports, Inc. and in 1982 purchased Capitol Wrestling Corporation from his father. The elder McMahon had long since established the northeastern territory as one of the most vibrant members of the NWA. He had long since recognized that professional wrestling was more about entertainment than actual sport. Against his father's wishes, McMahon began an expansion process that fundamentally changed the sport.

The WWF was not the only promotion to have broken ranks with the NWA; the American Wrestling Association (AWA) had long ago ceased being an official NWA member (although like the WWF, they seldom left their own territory). But in neither instance did the defecting member attempt to undermine the territory system that had been the foundation of the industry for more than half a century.
    Vince K McMahon was promoting WWWF shows all throughout the mid to late 1970's. He was promoting as early as in 1972 and 1973 He did not buy the WWWF from his father Vince J. McMahon. He only bought his fathers share into the business. He then bought the rest of the company from the other shared partners of his father. Gorilla Monsoon, Arnold Skaaland and Phil Zacko. He bought their share into the company on time payments. If he would have missed a payment to one of them, they would have gotten their share into the company back. Capitol was never owned by Vince J. McMahon. It was always from day one owned by more than one person. Toots Mondt the famous promoter from decades before was one of the first partners. Even the treasure for the promotion held high esteem in the federal Government. Wikopedia and similar sources are lame with facts and do not know the real deal on things.

As for the present Vince K McMahon, he learned all his ways of aggression, and taking over other territories from his father. His father did the exact same stuff 30 years before this. His father Vince J McMahon spoke openly about the business and the gimmicks he created for the wrestlers. He even talked with the papers admitting that the guy in the ring who looked like he just all but got killed was sitting in a fancy restaurant 30 minutes later eating a steak. So neither McMahon ever said it was real wrestling. Both have admitted it was Sports entrainment,

As for the defecting from the NWA by the AWA or by the WWWF, is bogus. Both organizations left with the blessing of Sam Muchnik the president. Both organizations attended the NWA meetings and belonged to it and sat on the board for years and years after their supposed falling outs. Verne Gagne and Vince J McMahon sat on that board for years afterward, then Vince K McMahon was a member. Wikopedia is not a wealth of information. Wikopedai is written and edited on every, and any subject by anyone. Which makes it useless and unreliable.

Senior Member Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2008 10:36 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: IzumiKonata

John Cena needs to retire. He's had the title for like 213124123 years and now he wants it back. Thats why he gets boo'd when he comes out.

at your service ♥ Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2009 03:00 PM
    Threads

Wink

my friend loves John Cena..........i just support her with that.
    woooo! go team!
    but yeah......it's been along time since i've watched tv.... and right now it doesn't work!!!!!!! >.< dumb cable guys.

sig by me.......

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Kogami[LC] View Post
    John Cena needs to retire. He's had the title for like 213124123 years and now he wants it back. Thats why he gets boo'd when he comes out.
    Here's the thing about John Cena. He's improved greatly in the past two or three years, he's marketably charismatic, and off-camera he's supposedly a great guy.

His problem is the WWE's writing staff. I swear, I prefer Vince Russo's gimmick on a pole matches over in TNA to their idiocy. At least Russo's so bad it's hilarious.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have a couple of friends that are girls, and they are overly-obsessed with John Cena! They wanna do things with John that I don't want to mention on this forum! The biggest fan out of all of the girls is Chelsea, she absolutely adores the guy! She's a wrestler and football player herself, so I'm not surprised. But to say things the way she does about the guy gives me the jeepers! In my opinion, John Cena is okay.

Senior Member Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2008 10:36 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: IzumiKonata

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Lau View Post
    I have a couple of friends that are girls, and they are overly-obsessed with John Cena! They wanna do things with John that I don't want to mention on this forum! The biggest fan out of all of the girls is Chelsea, she absolutely adores the guy! She's a wrestler and football player herself, so I'm not surprised. But to say things the way she does about the guy gives me the jeepers! In my opinion, John Cena is okay.
    JBL owns John Cena.

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Used to watch it. But still a fan. ...I just miss Eddie, and Benoit. =( They were awesome. My favs.
    But at least one raw man's still alive, Rey Mysterio<3

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

The Silent Assasin xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wow nice reply for everyone, i thought i was going to have people dissing me for it.

Overall WWE is really good, my favorites that are currently wrestling would be Triple H, Shawn Michaels, John Cena, Chris Jericho, The Undertaker, Kane, CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, and Shannon Moore.

*ASSASINS CREED FAN*
    Family In Blog

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Karami Mew Uchiha View Post
    Used to watch it. But still a fan. ...I just miss Eddie, and Benoit. =( They were awesome. My favs.
    But at least one raw man's still alive, Rey Mysterio<3
    WWE has made Rey-Rey a shadow of his former self.

A big, muscly shadow. That doesn't fly.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not too good with this wrestling stuff, but um, was it that Undertaker guy who sent Stone Cold to the hospital?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Lau View Post
    I'm not too good with this wrestling stuff, but um, was it that Undertaker guy who sent Stone Cold to the hospital?
    No, that would be Owen Hart.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I got a great member reaction keep it up and keep talking Wrestling X)

*ASSASINS CREED FAN*
    Family In Blog

Fallen Soldier from Hell Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 08:40 AM
    Threads

Yea I watch it once in a while if I'm not too busy. I liked it when it was called the World Wrestling Federation. The old Degeneration X Well the Second oldest without Shawn With Xpac, Road Dogg, Badass Billy Gunn,Chyna And Triple-H was one of my favorites. I cant Forget Stone Cold Steve Austin. My all time favorite wrestler.

I remember Undertaker against Mankind In the Hell in a Cell....that was a great match and my favorite match till this day.

Fake or not I still like to watch it when I get the chance
    Last edited by Gaarademon; 01-31-2008 at 08:57 AM.
    Are you Experienced?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Taker Vs. Mankind Hell In A Cell

Oh boy that was a legendary match, Who doesnt remember it man seriously? lol. That one goes into the history books.

*ASSASINS CREED FAN*
    Family In Blog

Closed Thread

Thread Information