AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: perfect blue

Junior Member aichain has a spectacular aura about aichain has a spectacular aura about aichain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2008 10:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default perfect blue

I'm new to the forum because I just finished watching Perfect Blue tonight and wanted to know what other people thought of it. Personally I thought it was incredibly disturbing. It's done so well, you really feel the terror and confusion of Mima. During some of the scenes it gave me that empty sick feeling inside as I watched what she went through. If you've seen the movie Requiem for a Dream...it was kind of on the same caliber as that in how it made me feel disgusted.

What do you think?

I luv Irish+mac n'cheez NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2009 02:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: No Wii

I honestly couldn't sit through perfect blue and applaud you for doing so, you're absolutely right when you say that the film is Disturbing, but Honestly I hope that Perfect Blue is a gateway for you. I'll give you some reps to start you off, and hope that you look for other Anime to continue being a fan of it.

Welcome to AF
    If Anyone has a question about the Anime Industry, be it "What to buy?" Or my opinion on a certain topic. Feel Free to IM Me.

Note: Please make it ledgible and readable before you send it(No Chatspeak please)

Note: Any Questions on "Where can I get things for free" or Piracy issues: Will be met with a Fist of an Angry God(Ignored)

Closed Thread

Thread Information