AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Alive

BuLmA's Sensei Mini has a reputation beyond repute Mini has a reputation beyond repute Mini has a reputation beyond repute Mini has a reputation beyond repute Mini has a reputation beyond repute Mini has a reputation beyond repute Mini has a reputation beyond repute Mini has a reputation beyond repute Mini has a reputation beyond repute Mini has a reputation beyond repute Mini has a reputation beyond repute Mini's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2008 09:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Angry Alive

There's a plane crash up in the mountains and you were one of the victims. You are cold and hungry and there is no animals or any weapons, would you:

*Eat the dead victims of the plane crash
    *Eat yourself because your feel guilty of eating other people
    *Eat the parts of the plane
    *Starve to death

Or if you were dead would you mind if other people eat you for survival?

Think before you answer!
    Last edited by Mini; 02-02-2008 at 03:27 AM.

Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

I take it we are on a desert island with no palm trees as well
    Well from the options listed 0 I go with the first:

Eating yourself is not going to keep you alive - and the change of injury becoming infected is also not a desriable addition to your current survival.

Eating parts of the plane is daft - its not going to keep you alive - more likly it will harm you, kill you or give you a nasty upset stomach.

Starving is not an option - I want to live.

This the first is the only viable option that allows continued existance of one's self. And this is not limited to this situation - there are documented cases (espcailly at sea) of the crew eating the dead - or the crewmate who took the short straw - to stay alive.

And as to people using my body - spealking totally sensibaly, no problem at all -- speaking from a selgish point - - its my body - even though I am not using it go find another

edit: though I will be using what I can to cook the peoples bodies - - going cannable is one thing, but raw is quite another -- cooked manager with a side order of flight attendant!
    Last edited by overwatch; 02-02-2008 at 02:59 AM.

sig by shougo amakousa
    Quote Eris:

There are no rules. They are just words on a piece of paper.

Walking TaLL Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 01:18 AM
    Threads

since overwatch put us on an island...i would go fishing..using the dead people as bait

to answer your second question...how CAN i be bothered people eating me when im already dead...lame....
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2016 06:43 PM
    Threads

I'd more likely starve to death
    I can never ever stomach eating another human being, I'm not that much into meat anyway

Jose101's Chevalier #4 rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 12:11 PM
    In Hamashimura's "dungeon"...if you know what I mean
    Threads

Chances are the plane burst into a ball of fire. You know what that means? BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know why you would wanna eat yourself. There wouldnt be enough of you to last very long.
    And why would you eat yourself when theres perfectly good meat from the crash. *licks lips*

I dont recommend eating the plane. Its not very tasty and it leaves you with an upset stomach.

If I was dead, why would I be telling you how I would survive?
    ...Unless...Im a zombie... O.O ...Yay?

Starve to death? Pfft! Screw that. I WANT TO LIVE!!!
    ~Yay! This is the first sig I ever made!~
    Wanna be friends? Just drop me a line.
    My family is in my blog. Pm me to become a member.
    The more the merrier!

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

If it was me, I'd probably have to eat the victims to stay alive.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Jose101's Chevalier #4 rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 12:11 PM
    In Hamashimura's "dungeon"...if you know what I mean
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by overwatch View Post
    Eating parts of the plane is daft - its not going to keep you alive - more likly it will harm you, kill you or give you a nasty upset stomach.
    If eating parts of the plane is daft, does that mean daft is eating parts of the plane?

I dont think daft is gonna appreciate that. LOL
    ~Yay! This is the first sig I ever made!~
    Wanna be friends? Just drop me a line.
    My family is in my blog. Pm me to become a member.
    The more the merrier!

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

I would inform the other survivors of a tournament. They all fight to the death, and when a winner is decided cake will be served.

Then when a winner is decided I take the opportunity to kill them in their weakened state, I would find strategic points to bury the bodies in the cold, effectively preserving them. Then I would ration a portion of them each day until they effectively ran out.

I would then kill myself before I starved to death.

If I am dead, I could care less what happens to my body, provided that if its used for necromancy I get to keep my sentience somehow.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

i'm desu and i know it. Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 02:33 AM
    Threads

I don't thing I'd resort to being a cannibal to stay alive or eat metal and such. You'd have to put me in that situation to know.
    Last edited by Konata Izumi; 02-02-2008 at 05:28 AM.

Member Count Cutflaik is infamous around these parts Count Cutflaik is infamous around these parts Count Cutflaik is infamous around these parts Count Cutflaik is infamous around these parts Count Cutflaik is infamous around these parts Count Cutflaik is infamous around these parts Count Cutflaik is infamous around these parts Count Cutflaik is infamous around these parts Count Cutflaik is infamous around these parts Count Cutflaik is infamous around these parts Count Cutflaik is infamous around these parts Count Cutflaik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2008 06:31 AM
    Threads

Another senseless thread.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, I would do as the victims did in Chile year 1972, I would eat the dead.

I would also need some minerals to stay alive, just human bodies would not help in the long end, so I would also take some metal from the plane and eat. just as the poor people in 1972, poor things. Eating your friends in order to stay alive.. :/ I hope I never will get in that situation, but you know, I think all people would do what ever it takes in order to stay alive if they got that situation.

baah! the thought of being a cannibal doesn't sounds nice! >_<
    Last edited by SuXrys; 02-02-2008 at 05:53 AM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Are they the only options, or can we actually choose what to do?
    ████████████

Gods of Death Love Apples Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 10:56 AM
    Threads

Starve to death.
    Your going to run out of humans and i think if you eat plane parts your going to die from that so, yeah.
    Your pretty much screwed.
    Sig and Avatar
    by: GoodyLucky

Warcraft: Hit me up!
    Server: Skywall
    Main Toon: Phinvarra
    Alt Toons: Kazrawr and Nithilus

Gods of Death Love Apples Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 10:56 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Count Cutflaik View Post
    Another senseless thread.
    Your post is senseless.
    Sig and Avatar
    by: GoodyLucky

Warcraft: Hit me up!
    Server: Skywall
    Main Toon: Phinvarra
    Alt Toons: Kazrawr and Nithilus

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If I was alive, I'd have to eat others to survive(I'm sorry!). If I was dead, then I wouldn't care if others eat me, 'cause I'm dead!

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Super Member! -Whoosh- Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2009 01:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Ilikecocks(birds)

I'd battle the other survivors for the fillets.

Senior Member foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2010 04:20 PM
    around that corner hiding in the trash can
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i wish TT_TT

I'll eat the other people, cannibalism..sure why not?

Awesome set from Toboe-chan!
    " Do not follow in my footsteps, I run into walls. "
    Dats true <.< >.>

Click here to level up my card!

Senior Member Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Cake Wine Hot Dog With Ketchup
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2012 08:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Iwould so eat the other passangers. Besides, human flesh is supposed to be the sweetest of all meats. Mmm, yummy.

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

Ummmmmmmmm O.O

Theres no way I would eat other people.The only thing I do is drink my own

Blood^^
    but theres no way I would eat another person.That just seems a little to the extreme,and if I did eat them,most likely I could probably end up being addicted to the taste of human flesh and if i'm ever rescued I might become a crazy killer and start killing people to eat there flesh. O.O I so wouldn't want that to happen.

Now what the heck would eating myself accomplish?

Now Starving to death is just a horrible way to die in my opinion.I prefer the quick and painless death type of thing,not the slow and painful way.

Now theres no way I could eat a plane.That was just a stupid question.Now if were somewhere with water,then most likely I could use the human bodies for catiching shark^^ and i'd eat the shark, or just catch regular fish and survive off of them.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

I'd go look for fruit or something. It's not really that hard.
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm, I would go hunt for food myself *fish, only raw i would probably eat*, or make fire somehow. And, if it seems useless, and feel like there's no hope, then just create suicide I guess. But hopefully that will never happen.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd eat the other passengers. I could make tools out of their bones, and hats out of their skin.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kill them, lash their frozen corpses together, and then ride the corpse-sled down the mountain to freedom.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Prolly starve to death, unless there were some particularly annoying people on the flight, then I'd eat them after I killed them myself.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    Kill them, lash their frozen corpses together, and then ride the corpse-sled down the mountain to freedom.
    Why kill them? Just whack them over the back of the head, tie 'em up and sled down the mountain on their bodies. That way, you conserve precious energy. They'll die from being grated over the razor sharp rocks anyways. No need to beat a dead horse.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Closed Thread

Thread Information