AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Vampire Knight

I'm No Angel! Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 07:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States, 109436565740998, Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Threads

Well the anime is over, can't say whether I like the way it ended or not O_o

Member silver_cyclone has a reputation beyond repute silver_cyclone has a reputation beyond repute silver_cyclone has a reputation beyond repute silver_cyclone has a reputation beyond repute silver_cyclone has a reputation beyond repute silver_cyclone has a reputation beyond repute silver_cyclone has a reputation beyond repute silver_cyclone has a reputation beyond repute silver_cyclone has a reputation beyond repute silver_cyclone has a reputation beyond repute silver_cyclone has a reputation beyond repute silver_cyclone's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2012 05:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is a very good anime! I like YuukiXZero better than YuukiXkaname...>_>

Professor: So what's your theme?
    Me: Insanity is what makes an artist different.
    Professor: Are you insane?
    Me: uh....yeah? Sometimes?

Visit my sites:
    www.flickr.com/photos/bienamorkira
    www.bienamorkira.deviantart.com
    www.kirabienamor.tumblr.com

Senior Member LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2010 01:30 AM
    Threads

I can't waaaait for the next season. Won't be for a while I assume, since the anime went past the manga. I guess there won't be as much Cross Academy since they left! I wonder where they'll go...probably some stereotypical castle.

Junior Member Kaname~ has a reputation beyond repute Kaname~ has a reputation beyond repute Kaname~ has a reputation beyond repute Kaname~ has a reputation beyond repute Kaname~ has a reputation beyond repute Kaname~ has a reputation beyond repute Kaname~ has a reputation beyond repute Kaname~ has a reputation beyond repute Kaname~ has a reputation beyond repute Kaname~ has a reputation beyond repute Kaname~ has a reputation beyond repute Kaname~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2009 03:34 PM
    Threads

doubt it would be a castle... but, whatever ^^
    why is this thread in supernatural anime? the idea of the anime is romance! ok, yeah, they have some "battle" scenes and supernatural stuff like vampires and vampire hunters, but all of the action and characters are based on a LOVE story. (Kaname and Yuuki / Shiki and Rima)
    dunno why would people like YuukixZero ... zero promised to kill her, so... not quite the "perfect couple" , huh?
    should be a romance anime.
    hm, saw a spoiler around here.

in the anime they don't actually kiss, kiryuu just approaches yuuki... and then backs off, kaname "kisses" yuuki... when he gives her his blood... to return to her pureblood state.

and if you could actually pay attention to the anime, after episode 9 i think, when she tells zero that

the old yuuki was devoured by the vampire side of her
    , she is actually faking it, dunno actually why, prolly wanted to tell herself that she doesn't actually like him anymore, as you can see in the last episode, she is STILL talking in the normal , "old yuuki" way to kiryuu, and she's definitely NOT mean.
    and i still think the anime is better than anime manga... cause you can actually hear what they say, and with the emotions that they want to give to you and all that stuff. (not ~reading~ some stuff...)anyway, read some parts of the manga , and it's good... -ish. i think the anime was perfectly done anyway.
    wondering if they will continue the anime, 'cause they left it with "i'll be waiting..."
    and i really like the new yuuki... seems more cute and ~close~ to kaname.
    i especially liked the part when they all needed to call yuuki - sama and hanabusa screwed up... 4 times ?

MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE POST: if you found my post mean in ANY way, i would like to say i'm sorry, and i didn't meant to offend anyone. these are my own, personal opinions.
    Last edited by Kaname~; 01-09-2009 at 01:05 PM.

Junior Member elements-ice is on a distinguished road elements-ice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2009 05:25 AM
    Threads

i read both the manga and anime and the anime seriously puts the manga to shame...i LOVE kaname and zero too.i think yuki doesn't deserve them both

Member chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2009 12:27 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by elements-ice View Post
    i read both the manga and anime and the anime seriously puts the manga to shame...i LOVE kaname and zero too.i think yuki doesn't deserve them both
    totally agree!! Yuuki is too fickle minded for my liking.. and she's the typical damsel in distress.. she certainly does not deserve Kaname and Zero..

I'm a little glad she didn't choose Zero.. I'm a big Zero fangirl..

Chan-Chan's Anime blog ^.-
    Please do visit my anime blog. Comments are welcomed.

Chan-Chan's Anime Ongaku

Senior Member Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Kunai Katana
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow. I can see that girls here are selfish enough not to share Yuuki to the guys. xD

But I can tell that Yuuki might have been a different person if her memories weren't erased, right? It's just that her mother loves her so much to sacrifice her own memories in Yuuki's mind. She wanted her to live as a normal human. x"l

I can every character in VK is my favorite. Everyone has one unique character. XD

Illusionists

Member Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 03:32 PM
    Threads

First off gotta say...Me loves Zero. Kawaii. Thats my boy.
    Me can't wait for 3 season. It ended ;p. I wanna know what
    happens. I hope Zero and Yuki end up together even through
    she be acting stupid.

Junior Member *Archangle*~Gabriel~ is on a distinguished road *Archangle*~Gabriel~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2009 04:26 PM
    Threads

i loved the manga way more then the anime but the anime was ok the ending annoyed me >=( but i cant wait for more chapters out i think i heard that the next books of vk are about the war between the vampires and the hunters but idk ? i wonder if they will be older ?
    Come with me honey,
    I'm your sweet sugar candyman..

Run like the wind - fly with me to bountyland..
    Bite me, i'm yours - if you're hungry please
    understand..
    This is the end - of the sweet sugar

candyman..

Junior Member ProGoddess is on a distinguished road ProGoddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2009 06:08 AM
    Threads

Thumbs up

The first series brought out some romance-to-be kinda story. I was curious of why the Vampire noble Kaname was so protective of Yuuki. Till the second series came, then it shone some light to the story. I wonder what happens after that...

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

i only read the manga and i love it but i havent watched the episodes yet
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Junior Member Harajuku_Boy is on a distinguished road Harajuku_Boy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2009 10:43 AM
    Threads

I've read all the Vampire Knight manga. Where do I find the episodes now?

Junior Member khazami has a reputation beyond repute khazami has a reputation beyond repute khazami has a reputation beyond repute khazami has a reputation beyond repute khazami has a reputation beyond repute khazami has a reputation beyond repute khazami has a reputation beyond repute khazami has a reputation beyond repute khazami has a reputation beyond repute khazami has a reputation beyond repute khazami has a reputation beyond repute khazami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2009 09:45 PM
    Threads

Default nice

My gosh! I really love these anime.. I hope there's a second season for it.

I'm No Angel! Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There are only 2 seasons.

Junior Member MissyCrystal is on a distinguished road MissyCrystal's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2009 09:08 AM
    Threads

Default Quality Vampire Knight Merchandise for Sale!!

A must-have for the fans of this big hit anime series..

Prices are in SGD..

Worldwide shipping provided..

Please visit us at http://playcubesg.blogspot.com/ for more details!!

Junior Member XxxScarlettxxX is on a distinguished road XxxScarlettxxX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2009 08:03 AM
    Threads

i love zero he ia amazing, the anime took a while to grow on me but now i love it.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I love the anime but not thrilled that they quit following the manga at the end =/

Closed Thread

Thread Information