AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Golden Sun

Senior Member ZeianStar has a reputation beyond repute ZeianStar has a reputation beyond repute ZeianStar has a reputation beyond repute ZeianStar has a reputation beyond repute ZeianStar has a reputation beyond repute ZeianStar has a reputation beyond repute ZeianStar has a reputation beyond repute ZeianStar has a reputation beyond repute ZeianStar has a reputation beyond repute ZeianStar has a reputation beyond repute ZeianStar has a reputation beyond repute ZeianStar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2008 04:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Golden Sun

I was playing Golden Sun the other day it was awesome.
    What is Golden Sun? you ask

Golden Sun is a cool RPG game about Alchmey called Psynergy. There are two Golden Sun game I only played the first one. I heard in Golden Sun 2 you can play as Felix, Jenna you can still play Ivan I think and you can play some other characters. Golden Sun is one of my FAVE Fantasy games but Final Fantasy is my No 1 FAVE fantasy game and my No 2 FAVE fantasy game is Fire Emblem.

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

golden sun was my favourite game for about 5 years until monster hunter 1 + 2 came my way.

it is stunning and number 2 is better than the first, it was my fave simply because the storyline was that good and characters that really grew on you.
    overall a stunning game.

It's CAPTAIN Peon to YOU Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2008 09:21 PM
    Threads

I played and beaten both games, they are good RPGs.

There is a good plot twist in the second one with 8 playable characters. I liked it more than the first one and I would recommend it if you played the first.

A joke between my sister and I... Don't mind me.

Senior Member ChibiInuyasha has a reputation beyond repute ChibiInuyasha has a reputation beyond repute ChibiInuyasha has a reputation beyond repute ChibiInuyasha has a reputation beyond repute ChibiInuyasha has a reputation beyond repute ChibiInuyasha has a reputation beyond repute ChibiInuyasha has a reputation beyond repute ChibiInuyasha has a reputation beyond repute ChibiInuyasha has a reputation beyond repute ChibiInuyasha has a reputation beyond repute ChibiInuyasha has a reputation beyond repute ChibiInuyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2008 11:38 PM
    Threads

Default i remember

i played both and have beaten the first i was a little upset about the fact that i only beat 2 of the 4 lighthouses and that game was over but i expected a sequel which i got sometime later but what i got wasnt the exact sequel i thought it was im guessing it was the story of what the other guys were doing forgot names sry while Felix group was taken care of the first 2 lighthouses or this was the story while they were doin the last 2 since i really never even gotten halfway threw the second one im not sure but all in all Golden Sun was deffinatley one of my favorite games for the GBA.
    Been gone for 3 months ive lost alot but learned alot now im back... but for how long i wonder?
    *meow* =^-^=

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

I played both but was only able to beat the 2nd one.I sucked though and maybe it was by luck.Yes its awsome but I didn't really like it all that much.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Vagay's bOoGeR!! x] harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2012 10:26 AM
    Threads

Golden Sun is awesome. I haven't played the first one, but I have the second one. I love it. <3

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Yes,it is a good game...
    Golden Sun is one of the greatest GBA games created by now (by my opinion ofcourse)...
    Great plot,easily addictive if you're RPG fanatic like me,with pretty much nice animations (considering it's gba)...
    Also,I like how you actually need to think about it if you want to collect everything,unlike many other gba games...

In Golden Sun - The Lost Age,you get to play with 4 new characters,Sheba,Felix,Jenna and the ice guy,forgot his name...
    And around your half way till the end,you find yourself with other 4 characters,from first part...
    If you have transported them from beaten original game,you have everything they had on the end,including Djiinis,items,skills and levels...
    If not,then you get some lousy level characters to play with...
    And that way you have 9 djinni on every character,and the number of character is 8...so count that..
    Also,in 2nd one you can mix djinni's to get far more better classes than in first part,and the plot is much better...
    Etc,etc..I could talk all day long about it,so I'll stop now...

My rating for this game would be 9/10...because...in game music is lame...
    Last edited by Hamashimura; 01-22-2008 at 03:59 AM.
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Senior Member Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 10:54 AM
    Threads

ohh yes Golden Sun is a great game. I have both of them and I have completed both ^^ (still...I havn't defeated Dullahan xD he is really hard -.-).
    The Lost Age is so much more fun if you have the first Golden Sun, like Hama said, you can transfer data from your Golden Sun save to your Lost Age save ^^

I like my sig, thank you Jagan Eye ^^

Junior Member 540 is an unknown quantity at this point 540's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2008 02:30 PM
    Threads

Ya i was heavily addicted to Golden Sun for a while and i havent really played any gud rpg's since ive gotten PS3 seeing as there r no real no ur socks off ones for the system yet but sooon.

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Golden Sun was epic, I didn't like number 2 cause it's impossible to finish without a walkthrough unless you have 1000 hours to devote to it. I never got to complete it.
    ████████████

Senior Member ZeianStar has a reputation beyond repute ZeianStar has a reputation beyond repute ZeianStar has a reputation beyond repute ZeianStar has a reputation beyond repute ZeianStar has a reputation beyond repute ZeianStar has a reputation beyond repute ZeianStar has a reputation beyond repute ZeianStar has a reputation beyond repute ZeianStar has a reputation beyond repute ZeianStar has a reputation beyond repute ZeianStar has a reputation beyond repute ZeianStar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like both of the Golden Sun games.
    You can play Ivan in the secound GS I think.
    When i first played GS 1 I thought this game was like Shining Force a tactial RPG game.

Member Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2008 09:03 PM
    Threads

I didn't like 2 so much. The dungeons were incredibly long, with virtually no reward and seemingly impossible without a walkthrough.

I loved the first one, though.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ZeianStar View Post
    I like both of the Golden Sun games.
    You can play Ivan in the secound GS I think.
    When i first played GS 1 I thought this game was like Shining Force a tactial RPG game.
    No offense,but do you actually read other people posts...?
    Ofcourse you can,Golden Sun - The Lost Age has 4 new characters (Felix,Piers,Jenna and Sheba),not new literally,but wth...
    Beside that,once you reach around 50% of game,you meet with the gang from Golden Sun (Isaac,Garet,Ivan and Mia),which is either some lame leveled party,or your own original party (in case that you've transferred your party from first game)...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Junior Member xmavisxrawrx has much to be proud of xmavisxrawrx has much to be proud of xmavisxrawrx has much to be proud of xmavisxrawrx has much to be proud of xmavisxrawrx has much to be proud of xmavisxrawrx has much to be proud of xmavisxrawrx has much to be proud of xmavisxrawrx has much to be proud of xmavisxrawrx has much to be proud of xmavisxrawrx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2008 05:25 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ??

i love golden sun, never had the chance to be able to beat either of them tho
    T.T
    kill all and be happy

NINJA STYLEEEE

GOD OF CHAOS Darth_Revan has a reputation beyond repute Darth_Revan has a reputation beyond repute Darth_Revan has a reputation beyond repute Darth_Revan has a reputation beyond repute Darth_Revan has a reputation beyond repute Darth_Revan has a reputation beyond repute Darth_Revan has a reputation beyond repute Darth_Revan has a reputation beyond repute Darth_Revan has a reputation beyond repute Darth_Revan has a reputation beyond repute Darth_Revan has a reputation beyond repute Darth_Revan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2008 07:46 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ?????????

OMG i love this game so much i play it all the time its a must have GBA game

Death is only the Beginning!!

Senior Member Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2008 11:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Wi-Fi broken now...

I thought I was the only person that played Golden Sun. I love it so very much ^_^. I beat GS1 and 100%'ed (I think...) GS2. Both incredible games that surprised me very much in terms of game play and story.
    It's a rat-flail.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like the first GS.

Member Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2008 09:03 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zenx View Post
    I thought I was the only person that played Golden Sun. I love it so very much ^_^. I beat GS1 and 100%'ed (I think...) GS2. Both incredible games that surprised me very much in terms of game play and story.
    Lol what?

GS was one of the most popular games for GBA....

Senior Member Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2008 11:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Wi-Fi broken now...

Quote Originally Posted by Grod View Post
    Lol what?

GS was one of the most popular games for GBA....
    I know... but I've never actually met someone else that had played it <_<. I guess I was just over-exaggerating... I do that a lot.

I personally proffered the second because their were more side quests and more summons. Also the story was better in the second IMO.
    It's a rat-flail.

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

one hell of a game

Closed Thread

Thread Information