AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: suicide.

Senior Member Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2008 10:36 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: IzumiKonata

Default suicide.

For those of you who might not be aware yet, the rock band Blink 182 was known for their funny and dirty songs,
    decided to step out of their usual ways for once after reading a suicide note.

The product was a very popular song called Adam's Song named after the actual person who wrote the note before taking his life.

So I found this very powerful video on Youtube that features the note with the song in the background:

And if anyone is interested, here is the actual original music video.

I'm guessing towards the end he begins to talk himself out of it.

"Tomorrow holds such better days
    Days when I can still feel alive
    When I can't wait to get outside
    The world is wide, the time goes by
    The tour is over, I'd survived"

But definitely watch the one with the note so that you can help prevent these terrible things from happening.

This song changed my outlook on how to treat people.

Whats you thought on suicide?

Are you ever mean to people for no reason??

Just because they may be a different or kind of awkward?

I don't ever want to be mean or cold to a person , just to have them snap and kill themselves.

I would feel so horrible after.
    Last edited by Akira Kogami[LC]; 01-20-2008 at 11:20 AM.

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2022 03:03 AM
    Threads

I honestly don't find suicide to be wrong, a person should be able to grab hold of their destiny and mould the fate that they want, grown from their own reasoning. I knew a guy back in grade 7 that committed suicide. He was being harassed by this other kid and his father, his father actually said he would kill him if he ever saw him on that street. Soon after he hung himself from the ceiling fan.

Senior Member Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    I honestly don't find suicide to be wrong, a person should be able to grab hold of their destiny and mould the fate that they want, grown from their own reasoning. I knew a guy back in grade 7 that committed suicide. He was being harassed by this other kid and his father, his father actually said he would kill him if he ever saw him on that street. Soon after he hung himself from the ceiling fan.

It may not be wrong but suicide is very selfish…and stupid. Anyone willing to commit suicide obviously only cares about themselves, and they aren’t thinking about the pain they’ll inflict on family and friends. It also shows just how much of a coward a person really is, being unable to deal with their problems. You’re not helping anyone by killing yourself. You can also get help from family/friends and/or counseling. There are many more options than just taking your own life.
    Last edited by Akira Kogami[LC]; 01-20-2008 at 11:40 AM.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think that suicide is the coward's way out, but maybe I just think that because I don't understand the particular situation.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Member JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself has a reputation beyond repute JD_Himself's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2010 01:40 AM
    Threads

I actually think making someones suicide note into a song and glory-fi-ing (HOW THE HECK DO YOU SPELL THAT!?) it is kind of sick, but thats just me lol

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2022 03:03 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Kogami[LC] View Post
    It may not be wrong but suicide is very selfish…and stupid. Anyone willing to commit suicide obviously only cares about themselves, and they aren’t thinking about the pain they’ll inflict on family and friends. It also shows just how much of a coward a person really is, being unable to deal with their problems. You’re not helping anyone by killing yourself. You can also get help from family/friends and/or counseling. There are many more options than just taking your own life.
    Well when someone calls a person selfish for committing suicide obviously thinks their feelings are more important than the one who is actually suffering, isn't that selfish don'tcha think?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Well when someone calls a person selfish for committing suicide obviously thinks their feelings are more important than the one who is actually suffering, isn't that selfish don'tcha think?

Hahaha.

So true.

I guess I would say both my statement and suicide are selfish.

Your a smart cookie.

I give you props.

__________________________________________________ ________

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Suicide is healthy to think about sometimes as long as you don't obsess over those thoughts. Then you're just depressed and should seek help fast.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I don't agree with Suicide. Its selfish. It doesn't help anything, but causes huge pain to loved ones and friends.
    If your having problems, suicide isn't the answer. Theres people out there who have it worse than you, and you know what they're doing? GETTING HELP. To just kill yourself cause your life is "So bad" is a very inward way to think. Your problems will end, they always do. And you don't have the worst life.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Like I've said before, suicide is the ULTIMATE weakness. Someone who takes their life to avoid the pains of the world is, without a doubt, a coward. No amount of problems should warrant the taking of your own life. I personally don't see how anyone can commit suicide, since it's just such a cowardly way to get rid of your problems. There are ways to alleviate every problem life can throw at you, I assure you there is a better alternative.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

It's CAPTAIN Peon to YOU Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2008 09:21 PM
    Threads

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

As said before, it's a coward's way out.

A joke between my sister and I... Don't mind me.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shirayuki View Post
    I don't agree with Suicide. Its selfish. It doesn't help anything, but causes huge pain to loved ones and friends.
    Selfishness is the fundamental ideal of our society. So it doesn't really make a very good pejorative anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidou Kuzunoha View Post
    As said before, it's a coward's way out.
    I disagree. You can't make blanket statements about these things. There are several situations where suicide might be called for. Say you've contracted some incurable, horribly disfiguring and excruciatingly painful illness. The rest of your life will be living hell. I fail to see the bravery in wasting away in a sickbed.
    Last edited by Eris; 01-20-2008 at 01:15 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 01:33 PM
    Threads

Well, maybe it is coward's way out of your problematic and sad life, but it takes courage to actually kill yourself! Could you throw yourself off the skyscraper or cut your wrists or shoot yourself? I doubt. On topic, I don't agree with suicide either and I also think that the person needs to be helped. But the fact is that the world is cruel... People don't always want to help. It's really sad...

Hot gift from Midnight Rider Teh Great! Thank you :3

Thank you for the awesome sig, Serated!
    -art thread-[VF]-myspace-

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

(I'm REALLY suprised that nobody has taken a shot at emos yet on this topic)

Suicide is for cowards who can't deal with their own problems. Most people who are suicidal only have problems because they let people get to them. However there are situations where killing yourself is the only way to get out. Sometime in early 2007, my neighbor Melissa, who was about 25 at the time, killed herself by purposely overdosing on pain meds. Her reason was that her husband was extremely abusive to both her and her kids who were only 3 and 5 years old. When she died, she left full custody of the kids to her parents, the kid's grandparents, so they would be safe.

Only extreme situations like that can warrant taking your own life. But if your just some awkward teenager who kills themself becuase they don't "fit in" in high school, that's being selfish and cowardly.

As for how I treat others, I don't ever pick on people or talk behind their back unless they deserve it. Somehow,I fit into the "emo" category of my school so I'm not in the position to be mean to other people for being "Awkward or different". Howver, I'll be mean to people if they purposely make enemies by downtalking other people, they don't deserve other people to be nice to them.
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 01-20-2008 at 01:22 PM.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by poison.ivy View Post
    Well, maybe it is coward's way out of your problematic and sad life, but it takes courage to actually kill yourself! Could you throw yourself off the skyscraper or cut your wrists or shoot yourself? I doubt. On topic, I don't agree with suicide either and I also think that the person needs to be helped. But the fact is that the world is cruel... People don't always want to help. It's really sad...
    It really doesn't take that much courage to slit your wrists, since you probably won't die. It takes forever, and the chances of you being found are pretty big. The slit wrist things is generally more of a cry for help than an actual attempt to kill yourself. If you really want to die, you're not going to use such a slow acting method.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My sister almost commited suicide, she is a very ill person, who suffers all the time and had many accidents. Wanna know how many pills she takes everday and how many heart attacks she had at such a young age? Alot! She almost jumped off a 12 story building, and her life was a reck, and I didn't make it any better(I'm sorry sis!). Many attempts failed, and I think she's okay now. That is one of the rare situations where suicide is not the coward's way out! And let me tell you, my sis has been through Heaven and back, literally!

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

It's CAPTAIN Peon to YOU Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2008 09:21 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    I disagree. You can't make blanket statements about these things. There are several situations where suicide might be called for. Say you've contracted some incurable, horribly disfiguring and excruciatingly painful illness. The rest of your life will be living hell. I fail to see the bravery in wasting away in a sickbed.
    That's a good point, living in pain forever is something that could not be easily dealt with. Only if a person is really strong could he/she live on for the people that still care about him/her.

But I still don't agree with suicide in general. Like in cases where people want to kill themselves just because a person hurt their feelings or broke a relationship up with them.

A joke between my sister and I... Don't mind me.

Thats life. Awesome? Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2012 06:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4768-7102-5291

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Kogami[LC] View Post
    If the one inflicting these pains is selfish because there causing pain and turmoil to family and friends, then can't you say that they are selfish as to respect the desire of the one who wishes to leave this earths troubles to them? I myself am neutral on the matter though, everyone has their own reasons and if its what they feel they need to do then ultimately its their choice. Life is all about choices.

hobo for hire realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 07:58 PM
    A drifting spec in the depths of the galaxy
    Threads

suicide is for the weak i think its better that their gone we don't need pathetic people living amongst us but thats just my opinion
    great anime torrent http://dattebayo.com/t/

Live to ride, ride to live.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Lau View Post
    I think that suicide is the coward's way out, but maybe I just think that because I don't understand the particular situation.
    Agree. People who commited suicide might have done something wrong and may commit suicide to make sure that person doesn't regret it later on.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Eumorpha fasciata. MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2010 07:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1161-7211-1531

I'm not going to say suicide is the coward's way out, because quite frankly, it depends on the particular situation. Like Eris said about the incurable, painful, disfiguring illness- I know I wouldn't want to spend my entire life looking forward to more ongoing pain while lying in a sickbed. In that situation, I can't blame anyone FOR commiting suicide.
    But- in situations where your future being a living hell is not as definite, I can only hope that that suicidal person will find someone to trust and talk to about it. I wouldn't call them a coward anyhow- because everyone has a point where they can only take so much, just because that borderline PERHAPS isn't as far as yours doesn't make them any less of a person. Heck, if they've gone through worse than you can imagine, you're no one to say they're weak because you've never walked in their shoes.
    Last edited by MissChelly; 01-20-2008 at 02:21 PM.
    Slit your wrists and worship Keroppi.

Senior Member ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2008 11:58 PM
    Threads

People who do suicide are weak. Life was never made to be easy, and as you grow older, you'll realize that each person has different stories. Some more gruesome than yours will ever peak. People who live in third world countries who are starving or are constantly raped continue to live for hopes of others who might go through the same thing.

People who look down and make fun of others are just as insecure. I've met 'friends' who purposely cut me down and yet wear a fake smile at the same time. I discarded things that put more pressure and strains on my back. I move on. That's what life is.. You either make it out as a gift or you make yourself live in he**. People are too engrossed in "destiny" and all that bull. Destiny never made you buy certain things, talk to certain people or create life the way you do. If anything, the only thing destiny controls is your death. And to beat destiny, you should just live it.

That's just my opinion. So yes. Suicide equals weakness. It takes a stronger mind to live life. This applies well to Darwin's theory of how the strong survives and the environment only weans out those who can not.

TO ADD ON ABOUT THAT LETTER
    that email they got was actually based on a play called "Adam's Letter" http://www.righteousinsanity.com/ada...er/SCRIPT.HTML But a boy did commit suicide to "Adam's Song" on repeat. He was a victim of Columbine High shooting. His bestfriend died, and he hung himself with an electric cord.
    Last edited by ChibiNaruto; 01-20-2008 at 03:45 PM.

G A N G StaRrRrr*
    I support netiquette.

Senior Member Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2008 07:19 PM
    Threads

The obvious argument against suicide is that it's selfish, but then, why should it matter to them when they're dead? It's not like a persons going to see their friends, lover or family again, unless they're the religious sort of person who believes in an afterlife, Heaven or Hell. But then, they might just blame God for all their problems for that matter. Putting religion aside, anyone commiting suicide is most likely deranged, ill or are in a state of considerable distress. But then what about a perfectly sane person?

Is all suicide bad? Or just seen as a "weakness" or a cowardly act?

What has a man to live for when he's lost anything he spent his life building up?

Was it cowardly for a the ship captain of the Titanic to stay onboard the sinking ship, despite knowing that it would be suicide?

Think about the Greek myth of Sisyphus, the man who was punished by the God's the continually push a heavy boulder up to the top of a steep mountain, and only for it to roll down the otherside, for him to do the same task again. Would life be worth living in this case?

And when you bring in Darwin's theory of evolution, survival of the fittest, yes it sorta makes sense with the weaker people dying. But then people with weak genes, gene irregularities and dormant viruses/diseases?

They don't benefit mankind overall, so why not? (Sorry this is taking the view to an extreme, but then again, this is life, and about people about taking of a life)

But what about if the person is weak in the first place? Say physically ill, with constant pain and the inability to live their life to the fullest (whatever that is, it's debatable) wants to commit suicide, is it weak for them? Considering that they've endured so much, that a healthy, strong person would not have experienced.

Senior Member StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2010 12:42 PM
    Threads

Best suicide influenced song

Pearl Jam - Jeremy.

I don't mind suicide and even enjoy it if it's shocking like in Jeremys case. ( Killed himself infront of his entire class)

Senior Member Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2008 10:06 PM
    Threads

Such lack of empathy.

You people disgust me.
    Two sides of the same coin; when happiness is unknown, sorrow has no meaning. The pain is lessened.

Closed Thread

Thread Information