AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Breaking Benjamin

Member Black_Raven has a reputation beyond repute Black_Raven has a reputation beyond repute Black_Raven has a reputation beyond repute Black_Raven has a reputation beyond repute Black_Raven has a reputation beyond repute Black_Raven has a reputation beyond repute Black_Raven has a reputation beyond repute Black_Raven has a reputation beyond repute Black_Raven has a reputation beyond repute Black_Raven has a reputation beyond repute Black_Raven has a reputation beyond repute Black_Raven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2008 10:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Breaking Benjamin

BREAKING BENJAMIN

Current MembersHistory

Formed in 1998 by vocalist Benjamin Burnley and drummer Jeremy Hummel, Breaking Benjamin quickly garnered a strong local following in their home state of Pennsylvania. The band derived their name after Burnley explained during an interview he was covering a Nirvana song during an open-mic night at a club when he dropped the microphone to the ground, breaking it. The person who owned the microphone came on stage and said, 'Thanks to Benjamin for breaking my ****ing mic'[2]. In 1999, the band briefly renamed themselves "Plan 9." In late 2000, after various line-up changes, the band changed its name back to "Breaking Benjamin" and two friends of Burnley, Aaron Fink and Mark Klepaski, left their previous band, Lifer, and joined the ranks of Breaking Benjamin as guitarist and bassist, respectively. Lifer was a band that gained brief mainstream attention because of their part in an MTV cover band contest that resulted in a record deal with Universal Records. According to the band, the Breaking Benjamin logo, a variation of the Celtic knot, was found in a tattoo book by a fan. The logo is also tattooed on Burnley's right middle finger.

The band is currently signed to Hollywood records on a five record deal, having released three so far. They achieved their first number 1 single in 2007 with the track "Breath" off their third album "Phobia." During live shows, the band has been known to frequently cover Godsmack, Nirvana, Tool, and on more recent tours Deftones, and Nine Inch Nails songs.

http://profile.imeem.com/XqLqm2/musi...min_follow_me/
    Click The Link Above To Listen To Their Popular Song "Follow Me"

*Black_Raven Is A Killswitch Engage Fan*
    *Big Brother: Armageddon*
    *Boyfriend: Ikaruga*
    RIP Legend_S You Were Just To Legendary For This World

Just a Whisper ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2010 09:13 AM
    Threads

I love Breaking Benjamin, they were the first Alternative band that I got into when I first started listening to hard rock and Metal music. I never knew where their name came from though, lol... thanks for the info. My favourite songs would be: Blow Me Away, Shallow Bay, Sooner or Later, Firefly, Rain and practically all the album "Phobia" apart from one song.
    Sig thread Last Updated: Not Updated

| Back Old Skool - Signature by myself truly. |
    |Still Learning Photoshop CS2|
    |

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

I absolutely LOVE this band, they were one of the first rock bands I really got into. I actually saw them in concert last May with Three Days Grace and Red, they put on a great show ^.^ I really like their newest song "Until the End" as well as their song "Breath"
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Lolz...
    Song name is Follow,not Folow Me <__<;;;

Ah,yes...fascinating band...
    I love them,the vocals are great,and combined with their music..
    mmm,just great...
    I first started listening to them at the time the first album was released...
    And the next thing I knew - I was addicted...
    I love about 80&#37; of their songs,and here's a small list of my personal favorites: Next to Nothing, Water, So Cold, Follow, Firefly, Sooner or Later, Blow me Away, Away, Break my Fall and complete Phobia album...

...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

3 Days Grace if they were talented. I quite like Breaking Benjamin because they're a modern Hard Rock/Alt rock band with a very distinct sound. It's good times. And they're really local, they originate from like...10 miles away from my town.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member Andy-X has a reputation beyond repute Andy-X has a reputation beyond repute Andy-X has a reputation beyond repute Andy-X has a reputation beyond repute Andy-X has a reputation beyond repute Andy-X has a reputation beyond repute Andy-X has a reputation beyond repute Andy-X has a reputation beyond repute Andy-X has a reputation beyond repute Andy-X has a reputation beyond repute Andy-X has a reputation beyond repute Andy-X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2010 07:38 PM
    Threads

good band,only song i know right now is blow me away.thats the best one I like listing,too
    CODE OF KARATE
    A person's heart is the same as heaven and Earth

The blood circulating is similer to the moon and sun

A manner of drinking and spitting is either hard or soft

A person's unbalance is the same as a weight

The body should be able to change direction at any time

The time to srike is when opportunity presents itself

The eye must see all sides

The ear must listen in all directions

Senior Member lightyagami is infamous around these parts lightyagami is infamous around these parts lightyagami is infamous around these parts lightyagami is infamous around these parts lightyagami is infamous around these parts lightyagami is infamous around these parts lightyagami is infamous around these parts lightyagami is infamous around these parts lightyagami is infamous around these parts lightyagami is infamous around these parts lightyagami is infamous around these parts lightyagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2012 03:29 PM
    Threads

BB is pretty good. Not as good as three days grace, but who can be!

Fav songs are so cold, blow me away, and breath.
    Souda, Bokuga Kira da. I am justice. I AM KIRA!

lightyagami is the best troll i've ever seen
    -7,000 rep and counting baby!

"if you want to taste the ground feel free to attack me
    "- Kenshin Himura

YAOI SUCKS MORE BALLS THEN PARIS HILTON!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information