AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: RPG: The Academy of Mages

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

After a quick can of his favourite drink back in the cafeteria Will started to settle down. Maybe a kid decided to get revenge for an old forgotten prank, but whatever the reason he had a nasty lump on the side if his head caused by a flying book.
    Will had a small note in his pocket from the school nurse granting him a free pass from all of the first days lessons. He was shocked she had been so nice to him, these notes were worth more than a few kids lives (depending on the buyer) and Will fully intended to sell it on after a few days.
    A blast of freezing cold air wafted through the open door, even though the autumn weather had been quite nice for so late in the year.
    Will cocked his head to the side and started to think, what was his next lesson? He didn't have to go but if memory served him right it was herbology. He closed his eyes, what was wrong with him? The normal Will wouldn't even have to think, bunking off was always the first option if you knew you could get away with it.
    He stood up and shrugged. Maybe it was last year blues, maybe sub-consiously he wanted to see as much of the school as he could before the end of the year.
    It only took him 10 seconds to reach the large greenhouses due to his magic. Only when he stopped pumping his magic around his body did he notice the cold.
    Will smiled, maybe herbology had become 'extreme herbology' this year. He grinned as he imagined the teacher explaining how this years lessons would be taught under extreme conditions.
    He started to walk into the greenhouse, now his imagination running away as he saw kids pruning(sp) flowers while floating in the middle of a tornado.
    He was halfway through thinking about watching the teacher trying to watch the class mix herbs while riding down a dangerous looking river rapids when he noticed he'd walked straight into the middle of a confrontation.
    He looked around slightly shocked,
    "I hope i'm not interupting anything." he smiled...

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Binca looked at the note and more or less sweatdropped 'clearly not a guy of many words..'. Faintly she wondert why she was even bothering, okey the guy was a council member but she knew a bit about buraucratics and they were often more intrested in other things than the petty problems of people. on the other side the headaches and bad feelings were alot worse than dealing with this guy. she sighed and looked slightly annoyed at the skeleton "look i know you probely have 101 things to do that are atlist 20 times important than some constant ill freshman but i am a seer and those headaches keep coming more often than not". her fingers pressed her glasses back on her nose "she talked about power surpressing talisman or something like that can you help me to or do you want me to be sick the whole year and have me tell people you did not helped when i asked". she glanced at the skeleton awaiting some kind of reaction.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

While Nespa was talking, another teenage girl entered, she was somewhat older, a junior perhaps, and was in a position of mild authority for she spoke to Adam as a superior but with confidence as well, "There was a disturbance in the cafeteria during lunch, Council member Adam. It seems that the cause was a Mind student, one Wilhelm Kierkegaard. He ran out of the school and hasn't shown up yet to his after lunch class, disciplinary action is required."

The pen sweeped along the page, "Already taken care of. You may go"

The girl nodded and said a quick thank you before leaving.

The skeleton had heard nespa's words and flagged Adam. The was a slight change in the demeanor of the skeleton as the central consciousness entered into it. These kinds of magical functions were far beyond the prerogatives and subroutines that had been given to the skeleton and required a more sentient entity. The skeleton walked over to Nespa and placing a plastic-boned hand on her head entered into her consciousness. Technically, speaking, he could perform the solution that he had in mind without scanning her mind, but he didn't like taking risks such as blindly manipulating facets of a persons mind without first confirming that the set up of the person's sentience match the typical. In this case it did and the pen began to move once more, "This one can influence your consciousness so your body believes it had no magic. It will seal your magic, and prevent pain."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Binca blinked for a moment as the skeleton touched her forehead. She got a realy weird feeling in her head that annoyed her but also kept her fom pulling away. She frowned a bit at the note "no more magic huh but what about school?". her eye twitched for a moment "i hope your just sealing the seer powers away" While he was busy she looked at the skeleton and became curious about the guy behind it 'why are you hiding behind puppets adam..'.It came up again the bad feeling "adam it's giong the wrong way again.." she flinched as the pain slowly became stronger and looked at the skeleton and faintly wondert if adams presence was keeping it from giong full out.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

OOC: Please ignore my previous post involving Luzy's character...cause hes a meany ;__;

BIC:

Alice sat in class with mixed-mashed feelings. She felt hurt that once again, someone made it perfectly clear that they didnt want to know her, but pissed at the same time for the lame excuse given. She let out several loud sighs during class, due to frustration and boredom. She allowed herself to doodle again, but this time her doodles were of herself, kicking the rude boy from earlier.

She quietly snickered to herself once it was done, and class was over. She had spent all her time drawing to relieve her frustration. In the hall way, she passed by several familiar faces, all of which she had seen wondering the halls, none of which would speak to her. It was at that time that Alice's spirit and good mood was once again crushed. Maybe she came off too perky? Deep down she felt it was apperance.

'I cant change the way I look...'

She let out another deep sigh.

"If only I know some charm spells or something..." she declared out loud.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2008 01:29 AM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry I'm being a bad GM for not posting, but it is just so hard during the week. I've homework, school friends, and working on >.> <.< grabbing a certain boy's attention...♥.♥ Also Incognito extremely powerful magic can resenate somewhere for a long time sometimes even months. You can assume though that that bit of magic would "evaporate" within a two hour time span.

EDIT1: Hey my post was worse then I thought so I am redoing it...
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 01-25-2008 at 02:31 PM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats
    Ninja Registration Number: 012620

Height: 5’
    Weight: 95.5 lbs.
    Birthday: July 7 ( Cancer)
    Blood Type: B
    Personality: Aggressive, hot-tempered, wild

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

OOC: Ok, since no ones gonna post...

BIC:

Alice wondered the halls a bit and completely forgot that she had other classes to attend to. She wondered outside and walked around the outside of the dorms, deep in thought.

"A potion? No no...that wouldnt work...maybe one of those key-chain charms? Nah, those are a pain to make.........damn." she mumbled to herself.

It wasnt long before Alice found herself a good distance away from the school. She gave herself a foolish smile for having wondered off so far and for completely blanking out on her surroundings. She was ready to head off back to class when she heard someone talking to themselves as well. She tip-toed over behind a large tree where the sound was coming from and noticed the boy from earlier not too far off from where she was.

"Should I?"

She let out a sigh and slumped against the tree. She knew she'd probably get yelled at again by this guy, and decided perhaps it was best to just leave the situation alone...espically with her problems with anger.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Caley waited patiently for Derek to finish. When he was done she had to gather her emotions to control her anger. This boy almost made her lose her common sense. He reduced her to wanting to forget about magic, diplomacy, and comon curtosy.

Derek made Caley want to punch him in the face.

Caley procceded to return the green hous to its normal splender. She slowly rose the tempature, being careful not to damage the plants. The ice melted slowly rolling down the stems and leaves of plants everywhere. Some of the water even evaporated. Before Caley could turn her attention to Derek though something rolled down her cheek.

Caley assumed it was just water, but when she touched her hand to her cheek it came back red. Curious Caley rubbed it between her fingers then felt her face agian. A long, thin cut had appeared on her face. Worried Caley looked at her arms, a few similar cuts started to appear on them. Caley swolled hard and felt a small burn starting to form on her leg. Her eyes grew large in pain as more such injuries started appear on her. Caley grabbed a pencil from a nearby cup. She put it in her mouth and bit down hard.

Then with practice she closed her eyes and concentraded on the wounds. Not to regenerate, no she didn't have that talent didn't have that luxurey. She was going to where the "message" was coming from. Caley looked deep within herself to magic that flowed in her veins. She took that power and she sent it into every rock, candle, and plant within a hundred miles. Slowly a map formed in her head, and as her magic flowed over the elements it decipher things within the elements. When the map was done, she pushed the magic out further towards a volcano in the Indian Ocean and a spot of trees/Briars at the base of a mountain some miles away from the school. Caley concentraded everything she had on those spots, trying to gain every scrap of information she could from them. Picking the second right before she was about to collapse, Caley cut herself off from all magic including her own.

The next second she opened her eyes and spit out the pencil. With her last strength she said, "Get Adam." That was all she could manage though because within moments her legs gave out and she was unnconsious.

OOC: If you are curious about what just happen I will post an explanation after the council comes together and Caley awakens from being healed at the Strength Dorm.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    Threads

Derek let go of his grasp on the ice just as Caley decided to rectify the change in temperature. Personalyl Derek liked it better with the shade of white and blue, he found it suit him a lot better but he was in no mood to challenge Caley's raw power just yet. The situation would arise when he would need to but for now all he wanted to do was make his point clear. He wasn't going to let her step all over him and he was a lot stronger then she thought.

As the ice practically completely disapeared at a surprising rate Caley started actign strangely. Cuts started appearing all over her body and Derek started feeling a very powerful flow of magical energy comign from Caley. What the hell is going on!?!?! Derek didn't like Caley but random cuts were definitely somethign he didn't appreciate happening anywhere in his proximity. He quickly looked aorund for the culprit but not only did he find no one but he couldn't think of what could have done this. The only surge in magical essence he felt around him was Caley's and it had started after her cuts.

Derek felt uneasy. He didn't like when he couldn't explain something and he didn't like the possibility of it happening to him. Then suddenly Caley's magic disapeared in a flash. Derek didn't know what she could have done considering it was obvious it wasn't an attempt at closing her wounds which were now gashing more then ever. Caley finally reacted to her surroundings with a weak demand for Adam before passing out. Derek wasn't sure but he was pretty sure he was the only one who was in range of hearing her request which bothered him greatly.

Derek looked down at Caley's body and let out a sigh. Blood...composed at 95% of water and other liquids. Derek could never reach the water inside a human body due to the magical isolation the skin naturally posessed. Also any kind of magic user constantly projected a basic form of barrier that prevented such deep intrusions therefore Derek could never freeze a person fromt he inside. However, when the blood came into contact with oxygen and was outside the body it became fair game. Derek passed his hand in his hair and wondered if he really was going to help this person that he wanted to get rid of. But when Derek thought about it longer it wasn't that he wanted to get rid of her. It was mostly that he wanted to proove to himself and all the others that he was stronger then her and for that he needed to defeat her himself. Darn technicalities...

Derek brought his palm over Caley and froze the blood gushing out of Caley's body so it formed a kind of improvised clot over the wounds. Obviously it wasn't doing marvels for her body temperature but it was stopping the bleeding which was the more iminant issue. Also considering she was starting to fever up, a classic symptome after cuts of the kind the ice wasn't really a bad thing. However, had she any more cuts the same treatment might have killed her due to hypothermia. His general technique done he pulled out his lighter and a cigarette and lit it.

After exhaling a puff of smoke he looked aorund and noticed all the worried looks staring at him. He could see the accusation in their eyes but Derek didn't care. For once he was honestly guiltless, if he was able to get himself out of situations where he deserved punishment he'd be able to deal with this with much ease. Another puff, more worried looks. Useless peasants...must they be told everything... Without looking back at Caley or really making eye contact with any of the other students he yelled out: "Get Adam and quick!"

Nobody moved as if their moving would mean their or Caley's death. Derek became quickly impatient. "Look! I didn't do this! I don't care if you don't believe me but if you don't get Adam quickly I don't know how long miss council member here will live so scaddaddle off or I'll freeze you all solid!" Derek threw his cigarette to the ground and stepped on it. Derek knew Adam was probably already aware of the situation but at least his provocation got a few students to stop staring at him. Sheeps...all useless sheeps... Derek looked up at the ski and he could swear the clouds were acting strangely. Hmmm that isn't me...strange...I wonder what's going on...Who'se stepping on my turf? Who'se hunting my prey? He'll pay for that...he'll pay for that greatly!

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Will was happy to just watch what was happening until the girl fell to the floor. He wasn't the best in his year at sensing magic but even he couldn't ignore the strange movements of magic around him.
    "Get Adam and quick!"
    Will cocked his head to the side,
    "Look i don't know what was going on between you two, i mean if she dumped you, i dont think you had to go to those lengths mate."

"Look! I didn't do this! I don't care if you don't believe me but if you don't get Adam quickly I don't know how long miss council member here will live so scaddaddle off or I'll freeze you all solid!"
    Will gave a little laugh at this before shaking his head,
    "I'll get adam, I'm the quickest here."
    Will allowed the magic to enter his body and felt the world speed up around him. As he started to run through the school he kept thinking back to the kid with the cigarette. He seemed like a nasty peice of work. Will found Adam only 25 seconds after he had been ordered to.
    He looked as a skeleton shuffled its hand on top of a girls forehead,
    "Hey Adam i hope im not interupting anything but your needed. This nasty peice of work with ice powers has injured one of the council members. She's in the greenhouse, I'll meet you back there."
    He gave a small salute/wave before running back to the greenhouse.
    He stopped his magic just as he appeared infront of the scary ice kid. He knew someone like him wouldn't be greatly worried about Will's sudden appearance like some of the younger kids, but he hoped it would unsettle him enough.
    "So are you gona let me in on what happened? Adam's been notified so all we can do is wait until he gets here."
    Will stared straight at the kid but inside he was acctually scared. He had been up against a few bully types before in his school life but this kid had a calm unrelenting aura of perfect confidence.
    "So...?"
    Last edited by kingdomhearts_tom; 02-01-2008 at 09:29 AM.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Lunch period moved on. Kai and Bing Bing had both already made it to their lunch table, ignoring the constant sight assault by rather fangirls, new students, or kids holding grudges against Kai for some reason.

"So, what'd you do over summer, huh? I mean, mine was pretty damn boring, if I do say so myself. I barely saw any of my friends, seeing as a lot of people graduated. You already know about my whole 'flunking' deal, right? Well, I'm not completely sure if you and my other younger friends were worth it." Teasing Xiaozhi once again, Kai dug into his food, even though he knew his attack on the lunch could never be up to par in brutality with Bing Bings'.

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Okay here's the deal. Due to some unknown reason Luzifer seems to be unable to post. As a result I am going to be posting his post for him. I'll post mine later I guess.

BIC:

GOLDEN BEAR

Adam’s golden bear was in the green house before will had even gotten halfway to the library. It walked in a with its little stubby strides, not seeming to be in any particular hurry. The pad of paper and pen (which was a rather fancy fountain pen rather than a cheap ball point model) floated out of the bear’s hands and the pen began to move in gently flowing curves across the paper. “I was called for?” Its eyes glistened passively as it looked at the pair of people in the green house.
    Derek and Caley… it had been ordained that they would cause him some trouble at one point or another, though their particular method for doing so had not be predicted. It was of little concern though at the moment.

SKELLY

A consciousness flowed outwards from the skeleton and into Bianca. There nothing seemed to happen, but to those on the right side of the action the bending waves of consciousness as Adam dipped himself through her Anima was electrifying. But he did not let himself get distracted, such would lead to death. The human consciousness, though beautiful, was riddled with traps of fear, and whirlpools of hope that killed those that lacked caution.
    Quickly and without the slightest hesitation, Adam shifted some threads of consciousness, tying them off in different patterns to create a consciousness loop. It would prevent her from realizing that she could use magic and in turn would prevent the triggering of pain. It was a simple trick but it would suffice.
    Suddenly the skeleton took its hand off of Bianca’s forehead… the pen and paper scrawled a simple message, “done”. The whole affair to both Bianca and anyone watching would have appeared instanteous but that was because the human view of time was so relentlessly linear… rather tragic in a way.
    Will entered but he was greeted with the same writing of “done”… the skeleton had intended the message for the both of them.

WILHELM

Wilhelm sighed and stood up… so complicated. A failsafe… his kindness… he started walking back to school his hand covering his left eye. Perhaps he saw that voice’s point… but… why was such a power created in the first place if it is only given to those who will not use it? And what if this “failsafe” or whatever didn’t work? There were so many holes in the logic it was positively sickening to a rationalist as Wilhelm was.
    When he finally got back to the school he noticed that it seemed to be abuzz. Something must have happened but Wilhelm could care less what it was he just stalked back to his room so that he could do some thinking, or maybe read some more of his books. What happened in this school was not a concern of his… at least not right now. His thoughts were

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Xiaozhi chowed down happily on her tray loaded with food, finishing in record time if anyone was really counting. She held up a finger to indicate that she was still slowing before she could reply to his comment. After she succeeded in swollowing without choking, she took a large gulp of her water bottle. She turned around and burped loudly then turned back to Kai. "Yeah, I never thought we were close anyway," she said sarcastically, hiding a smirk behind her napkin as she wiped her mouth. "But mine was pretty nice. My visit home was welcomed with a little asian party. Although I would've had more fun if you and some of my other friends were there. Chinese women are too prissy and proper, chinese men become too drunk, and the kids my age that were there were so annoying." She said little but if one were with knew her long enough, they would know that Xiaoshi thought many big things were little. She was mentally disproportioned was her excuse.

Nearby two girls came in to the cafeteria whispering about something. Bing Bing recognized them from her and Kai's dorm, the Strength Dorm. They walked past the two student council members and that's when she happened to catch what they were saying, "... yeah they brought her into the dorm and she was bleeding all over the place. I think she's a student council member too..." Bing Bing didn't ponder on how convienient it was that she heard the important details. She looked at Kai solemnly.

Sorina finished her meal quickly and returned the tray. She wanted to get to the chorus room, which had no one in it at the moment, to practice. She needed to relax. Her body was always tense of the first day. Thinking this, she started to slow down with her step in the hall. Perhaps... a closed space like the chorus room wasn't the best place to practice. With this in mind, Sorina made her way to the Nature Dorm to practice in their serene gardens, hoping they'd allow her to do so since she's done it once before.. I'm in the mood to play my flute anyway. She thought.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A long pause. Kai stared at Xiaozhi, knowing that the both of them had just heard what the two bypassing girls spoke of. Kai just sat there, his arms crossed, staring Bing Bing down.

He was soon to break this silence as he stood up and grinned. "Well, I wasn't really hungry that much in the first place. Looks like I've got a job to do, I'll catch ya later," Kai said, beginning to walk off. He literally froze in place suddenly, then turned around to Bing Bing. "Of course, you could come if you want. I know your beneath me and rank, but I'll make an exception."

Seriously, teasing Xiaozhi was one of his favorite past times. Covered in blood....some serious butterflies must have gone down today.....It was apparent that it wasn't going to be a regular first day.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What happened next was of little concern to Derek. A kid sprinted off after expressing concerns for the fallen council member and whispers started to errupt all around him. He caught glimpses of their conversations and wasn't shocked to learn that he was being accused. It was rather enjoyable that they thought he could cause such wounds without any apparent cause but usually the blame game held very little thought behind it. The kid had ran off for not even a minute when a golden stuffed bear slowly walked into the greenhouse. Adam...

Derek knew that Adam knew pretty much everything that was going on around the school and that running off to get Adam was pretty useless, the bear had probably been on his way even before the kid decided to run off. A pen flew up into the air and started scribbling on a notepad. It then turned around to face them. Derek who was still next to Caley's unconcious body was quite close to the pad of paper and was able to read its content. At that moment Will returned. William was talking to Derek but Derek pretty much tuned him out finding his voice rather annoying.

Derek instead walked towards the golden bear. He wasn't going towards the bear per say, he was just heading for the exit of the greenhouse which happened to be in the bear's direction. As he passed next to the bear Derek looked down at it in disgust and spoke quickly. "Ask the kid over there, he went off to get you. I'm off I have no need to remain here. Tell my council member when she wakes up that we still have to settle our business and its not a mysterious surge of magical energy that will change that!" Derek then walked past the bear without looking back and was out of the greenhouse equally quickly.

Derek had noticed Will's surprising speed nad even though Derek was many things, he wasn't that fast. So he decided to make sure the kid didn't get the sutpid idea of following him that he'd make him explain the situation to Adam. Even though he cared very little for Caley's well-being the cause of her sudden defeat was intriguing. One second everything was normal and Caley was doing a good job of melting the ice that he ha dbeen creating and the next this unknown surge of power cut her practically to pieces.

The power had felt elemental but it just couldn't be. Derek had never seen elemental magic damage that way. Derek was a specialist in detecting magic especially elemental and it literally came out of nowhere. Something was fishy and he was going to get to the bottom of it. Despite his inability to explain the mysterious phenomena he decided to think of something else at the moment, something slightly more productive and that was the extent in which he had observed Caley's powers.

It was obvious and had never been hidden that Caley's true potential layed in her nature magic however, she was a perfect example of a very balanced mage. She seemed adept in every aspect of elemental magic. In a battle against another elemental user you have to be careful because in theory anything you make can be countered by soemthing they do because they fundamentally manipulate the same matter as you. If I can decrease the temperature fundamentally it can be increased that's just how our balanced world works.

Often such battles result in both mages forcing their will on the same thing but on opposite sides. In this case the victor becomes the mage with the most raw power and in our current situation would obviously be Caley. However, elemental magic has a unique nature that can balance out raw power with experience. There are 4 elements in the world and many more composite elements. Fire, water, air and nature form your basic elements a bit like blue, red and yellow form your primary color. People tend to say that elements have opposites and using the right element against the other will ensure victory.

These people are wrong. Of course fire burns nature and water extinguishes fire but it much more complexe then that. Not only can you include composite elements like ice (water and air) or thunder (fire and air) which completely change everything but even the basic elements have peculiar natural properties that you must take into consideration at all times. In my personal opinion the most complexe of the elements is air and is the one I specialize in. Air in theory can make water. Fire cannot live without air and can therefore be controlled using air. Even nature would be completely dead without air.

However, air is complexe because it incorporates all the different gases found in the atmosphere who pretty much all react differently. And this is where my secret lies. The secret of any air magic specialist. In theory if you were able to control air to a point where it became possible to mix gases together effectively you could create devastating effects. Combining hydrogen and oxygen to create water for example. It is a dangerous technique for it is most unstable and demands a perfect sense of magic. Not being careful or in perfect control could set off a chain reaction that could have devastating consequences like storms, tornadoes, hurricanes or even worst too high or too low concentrations of certain gases.

Derek often thought about these things. he liked to push magic and especially battle magicto its limit. To make it almost an art whcih he could excel at. He needed to counter the council member's incredible raw power with experience and intriguing combos of magic. He needed to find original ways to surprise his adversaries and defeat them before they could snap out of the surprise. Everything depended on fighting on your own turf with your own rules, if you could achieve that then the difference in power meant little. I will not know defeat for as long as I live, such is my legacy, such is my destiny!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Will shook his head, such a simple ploy. Keep him here looking after the girl while he ran with his tail between his legs. So it looked like this had been something just a little bit more dramatic than just getting dumped. Will looked down at the girl and smiled, 'My my my quite a looker i've got caught up with here... If i got rid of the blood and cuts, and the bits turning blue...' When he noticed her lips turning blue it jolted him back into the present and he quickly took off his jacket and wrapped her up. That ice kid sure did know what he was doing, the cuts had stopped bleeding but her temp looked like it had just got that little bit too low.
    He'd never really been a ladies man but as he sat there looking at the... well... the damsel in distress he started to think about what he would do after school. Use his magic to better the world? Build a business empire worth millions? Run in the olympics? Or maybe just settle down with a nice girl on some beautiful tropical beach somewhere...
    He shook his head violently causing a couple of staring kids to jump. What the hell was wrong with him?!? He was having these... nice guy thoughts all the time.
    Well maybe he'd not even get that far. He wasn't going to let some smart mouth, big headed... (slightly scary)... pompous git go around assaulting girls. And if that kid decided to go all out on him it could hurt, but Will didn't care, he'd quitely look into this and see what he dug up, and if it made him look all noble while doing it all the better.
    He smiled at this before looking down at the girl again, he would take her to the medics but he could hurt her badly if he moved her... but Adam was taking his sweet time, surely picking her up and running with his speed couldn't hurt?
    He decided to give it a try and was outside of the nurses office before the other kids in the greenhouse even knew what was happening.
    He opened the door with his foot,
    "Nurse, I'm back!!!"

OOC: soz icognito nothing personal
    Last edited by kingdomhearts_tom; 02-04-2008 at 02:44 PM.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Ehh.. Trying. Is it still supposed to be lunch time..? >.< If not then I have to wait.

BIC:

So much.. Humming! Blast! Who were the ones using such large amounts of magic! Not even focation classes are that annoying. Skyde thought to himself as he sat there in one of his many classes, his eyes drawing about the room as the introduction kept rolling on and on. Why couldn't he just teach? It's a day in school, and so, it's a day in learning that they were wasting.

Classes went on, times happened, and she heard things too. Although Dionisia hadn't been officially called, seeing that her sensing the multitude of magics could be explained, at least in her mind.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: You're one of those people with a busy schedual aren't you Sano?

Bing Bing pouted for a brief second when Kai got up to leave. He knew better than to walk off like that, especially when this was her business as well. She immediatly stopped when he turned back to look at her. Snorting at what he said, she stood up to follow him, leaving her tray where it was. "You ever get tired of teasing me?" she asked as walked of beside him. It hardly fazed her anymore but it wasn't tiring. She had fun goofing around with Kai and teasing her seemed to be one of his hobbies now so she didn't mind. Xiaozhi didn't know what it was about him but she felt more comfortable around him even more than her own family. Ever since they met, Bing Bing thought of Kai as the brother she never had. It upset her a lot knowing that this year was going to be his last unless he purposely flinked, something that she didn't see happening.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 02-04-2008 at 08:51 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh, you know it."

The two of them left the lunchroom and headed toward the Strength Dorm through the somewhat complicated Academy. Back in his freshman days, the formation of the dorms and all completely and utterly baffled Kai. By Junior year, it didn't baffle quite as much, but it sometimes gave him trouble, due to his somewhat short-term memory.

"Another council member.....covered in blood? Who do you think it would be?" This was another thing that baffled Kai. Not that a member of the council member would be attacked or what not, or just that their power could be overcome. He just hoped that he was thinking of it the wrong way, as what affected one council member, somehow got around to all of them before long. "One person I'm pretty sure we can count out is Caley. She's a bit of an outsider, but from being around her during council business, I can't see why anybody would want to harm her."

If he was wrong or not, was all to be found out soon enough.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: No more posting until I finish this post. It is kinda long and people are kinda unsure on what to write about. This post should explain things better. Also here is a brief discription about Caley's power:As you know from my opening post the original people "got" their abilities from the land. The magic was in the land and it sort of seped into them...if you know what I mean. So the whole forest has magic in it. Very power elements have magic in them too. Typhoons, hurricanes, earthquakes, and volcanos have bits of magic in them. The volcano comes into importance later on in the story, but i'm not ready to reveal that bit info yet. Mainly its the forest part that is important. She is "cut" by the Briars and branches of a thick area in the outskirts of the forest. It protects one of the only entrances to the forest. So when certain elements "feel" something with magic isn't right they can call to a powerful mage. This can happen to any magic in any of the five dorms. The volcano did, but more important was the message being sent from the forest. I hope this clears things up. I AM NOT DONE TYPING I WROTE LIKE THREE PAGES BACK AND FRONT SO IT WILL TAKE ME AWHILE.

Ashanti walked back and foth in the hospital wing. Caley say motionless on a white bed covered in bandages. The boy had been sent to the office to be questioned about the event. Abrahm had just left to gather the summon the council and to collect some things from Caley's dorm room. Ashanti was still worried about her best friend, and how much a strain this would put on Caley. Ashanti's face did not betray her though, it was smooth and emotionless. She on the other hand wanted to punch the wall she was filled with so much emotion.

An hour or so later.

Caley scrunched her eyelids trying to figure out her surroundings. Her attempt to move was not awarded, but in fact brought searing pain. In the distance she heard a steady beep, assuming that it was her own heartbeat she relaxed.

Outside of Caley’s sleep a few students from the newspaper club were trying to get some pictures of her. There intention was to have the big scoop on the council member who let herself get hurt. The head nurse disappointed them by closing the blinds. Next to her was the golden bear controlled by Adam. Somewhere nearby Ashanti was pacing furiously. Will had been unallble to stay because no one besides the council members or doctors allowed in that wing of the hospital.

Caley listened to the tap of a doctor’s shoes before she sunk into her subconscious. Caley traveled deep within herself until she found a clear cube. As Caley looked at the box she felt very cold and empty. “What is this, the temperature has never really affected me,” Caley said surprised, “Can this really be happening.” She turned her attention back to the box trying to forget the feeling that was coming over her. Inside was a kind of movie. In it a small brown haired girl with a funny side ponytail was skipping in a field of flowers. Colors shifted in the air as the humidity changed and the light reflected off of the water. The movie played what Caley knew as her most pure use of magic.

Suddenly the picture changed. It now showed an older girl, about 14, in a burning building. A grown man lay face down next to her clutching a gun. Young-Caley was crying as her clothes burned in the heat. The man grabbed at Caley’s feet. On pure instinct young-Caley clapped her hands together and put all her magic into one move.

Older-Caley looked away in shame. That day she had created one of the greatest explosions. A perfect mixture of power and presision, she had turn the whole villa to ash, melting all the metal objects to fine liquids. When she had opened her eyes young-Caley had found the man burned to a crisp and the Mage fire fighters had to be helped from the ruins. The Mages bodies were covered in burns.

I haven’t been able to reproduce that kind of magic since then, Caley thought to herself floating towards the box. Different memories of magic kept flashing up all the while. Right before she touched it something pulled her back. I can’t take it back just yet, right. But I feel this yearning deep within my heart. I want what is in the box so bad it actually hurts. It seems as if I’m missing half the blood that suppose to run through my views. As if the blood that is there is watered down. A few scrapes and bruises can’t be worse than these feelings. With that Caley grabbed the box with a jolt before anyone could stop her. A complete pain took over her one of heat and cold of suffocation too.

In an instant she was “somewhere” else. Caley moved her eyes this way and that at the forest around her. Broken branches and burn marks covered the earthy soil. As Caley looked around she saw broken guns and other human instruments. Then she was in a different part of the same area looking at something different. There lay humans dead in some kind of uniforms that blened into the surroundings. In the distance she heard people yelling in a strange language and what sounded like trucks moving. For a while she moved around and saw different things from the battle. Then it was over and Caley was staring up at Ashanti and a nurse. Caley heaved her upper body onto a diagonal slant and looked around. The light from the window told her it had been at least seven hours since her enconter with Derek. She tried to speak, but the nurse shushed her. The nurse also gave Caley a large glass of water which Caley promply downed.

After taking a moment to enjoy the reunited feeling Caley started to speak. The nurse again attemped to stop her, but Caley would not hear it. She told the nurse to please leave the room and motioned towards the door. Next she told Abram, who had returned, to magically protect the room from eavesdroppers and the such. She addressed the eight people in the room with a clear, determined tone.

“Do not worry about someone trying to attack me. Derek is innocent, for once. Because of the high level of elemental magic that resides inside me the elements themselves call upon me with those kinds of messages to help them. This only happens in situations involving magic wars, the protection of this school, and miss use of great elemental magic. This happened to me when I was a freshman as well. Today, I received two messages at once, which is why it was so bad this time. One is of no concern to the council at this time, but the other…” Caley paused, “is horrid.” Caley gulped down another water and looked at Ashanti for support. Ashanti nodded firmly and Caley continued.

“Someone has almost breeched the eastern entrance to the forest. They are not innocent travelers, but an army. One that is vast and dangerous beyond imagen, with the intention of coming here to capture The Academy of Mages. We musn’t worry the students, but at the same time we must prepare for an attack. We are very lucky we know this, the army I estimated will be here in three weeks. WE must also find why someone would even know of our location let alone want to confront us.” Caley finished, taking a deep breath.

Abram stepped up beside Caley and said, “Whatever words the world whispers I will know and inform the council. I will be finished with my report by breakfast.” Before he left, almost as an after thought he whispered, “I’m glad your okay.”

OOC: DONE, have fun!
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 02-05-2008 at 09:44 PM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Will sat at the back of his class in his usual seat next to the open window. He was lent back on his chair deep in thought. It had been awhile since lessons had ended for the day (coz caley was out of it for hours i think) but he hadn't moved since. Maybe he had blown things out of proportion earlier? The girl seemed ok and nothing had been said in his earlier lessons.
    He eventually got up and started to walk out of the class, his mind a blur as he slowly walked towards his dorm however as he passed a clump of trees he noticed a girl slumped with her back to the bark.
    He looked closer... Alice? the name ringed a bell, maybe an old classmate or girlfriend? He couldn't remember exactly but he might aswell as try and talk rather than spend a sleepless night sat on his bed.
    He allowed his magic to seep into his body and used it to suddenly appear infront of the girl,
    "Hi, you look like you're enjoying yourself." he said with his unique sly smile.
    Last edited by kingdomhearts_tom; 02-06-2008 at 06:55 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Okay this is another of Luzifer's post because he still can't post.

BIC:

GOLDEN BEAR
    Adam watched dully as Caley spoke, he hadn’t reacted to anything that went on around him because most of what was happening wasn’t his concern. He knew exactly what his responsibilities as council member entailed and did not step an inch beyond those. After all it was not in his nature to be an active force but rather to react to what happened around him. And even then he was inclined not to react with any particular rapidity... to thoroughly had he become disconnected from the events around him. After all... even if these soldiers won Adam himself would be no worse off then before. The only reason he cared even a bit was because it was his responsibility.

[SIZE=2]
    Still, news of invaders fell well inside Adam’s zone of responsibility and he already knew the most logical course of action, and he route swiftly, “Let this one deal with the army… It may take it a good deal of time but since this one doesn’t need to use a physical body there would be no risk of harm to the students [stop]” he tore out the page and moved to the next one “also, without seeing the enemy in their midst would be a good psychological weapon to strike fear into the [stop] hearts of them. Even if they do press on it will buy time until they get here”
    That was the logical thing… harry the enemy… kill the leaders with an unseen foe… confuse… but… it was something the council had to vote on…in theory… though he would be inclined to ignore their decision if it was against his own logic.

But in any event, Adam still had class to go to so his bear hopped down and walked away. There were more important things then mere armies… Adam felt bad for the soldiers… they were limited entities whose lives would be forfeited because of the actions and decisions of others. He wonder if it would console anyone to know that they were going to be martyr’s… probably not…
    Last edited by Inc0gnit0; 02-06-2008 at 09:40 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: First I already explained earlier that I changed Caley's personality to more bubbly and outgoing because very few of the council is outgoing. Since one of skills of a council member is to gain the support of the people I had to change this. Second everyone is already in the hospital wing and has been there for a few hours. The newspaper people were shued away long ago and the purpos of having the council there when caley woke up was so I could get their opinion on the situation. I will post tomorrow, because I have bio test I need to study for tonight. I'm sorry if I come of harsh, but I'm in a horrible mood and I am just letting it out here. Sorry.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Something was definately up. It had been 7 hours since the incident and the council members had gathered around Caley. This incident involved more then just Caley, it was a matter of great importance and to gather the whole council so immediately had to involve the whole school. Derek needed to think. Not only did he want to understand better what had just happened but he wanted to know what he would do next and what this unforseen event brought to the table. Of course he couldn't make any viable predictions considering his total lack of information concerning what had actually happened.

It was a lot darker and most students were either eating supper at this time or in their dorm. Derek was walking by the greenhouse again for the first time since he had been there 7 hours prior. The environment still resonated with his and Caley's magic. He couldn't feel any other source of power and it bothered Derek greatly. It was as if it had disapeared just as quickly as it had appeared and seemed to have only affected Caley. For now... Derek walked at a slow pace and had a cigarette stuck loosely between his lips. The night was quiet and nothing disturbed the quiet schoolgrounds.

Derek was lost in his thoughts and he payed little attention to his surroundings avoiding small rocks and potholes with the precision of a person taking a known path. He looked on ahead in the dead of the night at his destination. The greenhouse crawled behind him as he made his way past it. As he got closer and closer to his destination the loud sound of rushing water became louder and louder. A great waterfall dropped unknown litres of water every second. The ground shook as the powerful waterfall poured its content into the river bellow. The waterfall was quite large and even at this distant he could feel its moistening effect in the air.

He finally stood infront of the magestic feat of natural beauty. Derek loved this waterfall. Derek tended to love waterfalls in general. They were his best friends and in their proximity Derek was at his strongest. Nobody could defeat Derek next to a waterfall, it was his domain, it was his refuge when he needed to train alone or think. Derek had decided to mix both of these tonight and he threw his vest onto a nearby low branch. Warming up his arms he started concentrating on the water particles that were literally saturating the air all around him.

He manipulated them, he moved them around with his will into specific patterns and shapes. He lowered the general temperature many degrees and waited and concentrated on this masterpiece. It was one of his most impressive feat and one of great genius. It took quite an extensive amount of water in the air, an amount only present in such an environment and even then it wasn't enough. It took a tremendous amount of power and concentration. He couldn't do this often and hadn't even mastered it yet hence why he was practicing it. The shapes were completed, the temperature was about right. Everything was in place now and all that needed to be done was take the final step forward.

Derek clapped his hands together and the temperature dropped about 7 degrees instantly. The water under Derek's control started to freeze creating intricate shapes of ice in the air before him. First came a long serpent of ice composed of many small pieces. Then came floating claws also composed of smaller pieces. The impressive talons and floating jaw came next. A complexe thorax made of ribs connected the floating pieces and two long wings of ice completed the terrifyign sight that now stood before Derek. The dragon made entirely of ice was huge however, a quick overview of the specimen quickly told you that it was actually thousands of smaller pieces of ice all being manipulated simultaneously to give the effect of a moving dragon of ice.

The dragon roared loudly deafening even the waterfall next to it before flying off into the air at Derek's command. Then with the clenching of his fist the dragon exploded into millions of tiny pieces of ice that fell slowly towards the ground. Normally Derek made then shatter into usable pieces but this time he had completely shattered the ice to a fine dust that he could no longer control. It was beautiful as the glittering dust fell slowly towards the ground bellow like snow on a cold february morning.

Derek stared on coldly under this manmade snow. He looked at the waterfall, he looked at the loud rushing river. He looked at the ground at his feet slowly accumulating the glittering dust. He looked at the greenhosue far behind that had been covered in ice not too long ago. He stared long, he stared at these all too familiar features that he had grown to know. What is going on? I'm completely at lost. For the first time in my life I don't know what I will do next...

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

John returned to the nurses office i the strength dorm. His arm had started to bleed again and it did hurt.

"What are you doing back here. Didn't come here before.....Oh nevermind. I'm up to my neck with work. A concil member her and then we have the media. I was thinking of putting up a barriar." John only smiled and toke a seat not thinking about the current event but worried about his well being. It had been seven hours sense he and John had their fight. His are still hurt and bleed. Maybe it was a mind thing. Being attacked by someone that you thought to be a brother. Maybe it had gotten to him.

"Ok now tell me if this hurts?" The nurse poured some water with blue sparks onto his wound. It burned and sent a shocking pulse down and up John's body. He yelled in a deep painful roar. The nurse nodded and wrapped his arm. "This cut has chipped the bones in your left arm and your body is repairing it at a alarming rate. It will be painful but you must be strong and come be see me for three weeks. that is when you will be at full strength again. Ok?" John nodded and sat back. His arm still burned. He faded off to sleep. A hour of sleep wouldn't hurt.

Closed Thread

Thread Information