AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Death Note Warning Don't Read if not finished with Series.

Junior Member xX Taylor is on a distinguished road xX Taylor's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 08:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Death Note Warning Don't Read if not finished with Series.

Anyone think that the ending sucked?

Honestly Light shouldn't have died.

If he did it would have expanded the series and made it really interesting to watch.

Well please share your opinions on it. =]

Senior Member Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2008 10:06 PM
    Threads

Honestly Light should have died. I don't think the series could have ended any other way, no way he was actually going to become the 'god' of the new world.

I just wasn't happy with how he died though. Through the series I came to really love that character. It was so damn pitiful to see such an incredible master mind degenerate into a raving lunatic when his plans fall apart around him.
    Two sides of the same coin; when happiness is unknown, sorrow has no meaning. The pain is lessened.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

True I just hate how he was so smart and calm but in the end he didn't really think and messed up. =[ The series was good I decided when it aired in America the dubbed series was to slow so I watched all 37 episodes in Japanese Sub's. They say the ending in the manga was even worse then the one in the anime series. In the manga he died in the puddle of water where he got shot. I thought it was awesome that he told them he was Kira and everyone was shocked they couldn't believe it.

Senior Member nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2008 02:33 PM
    Threads

Well...I admire Light and think he didn't deserve to die. And my friend is furious that he died. He's Light's # 1 fan or something...XD
    Awesome siggy from Serated-chan! ♥
    Awesome siggy from Angelic-chan! ♥

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

Hmm............I truly don't know.

I mean your correct about if Light hadn't died then the series would have been most interesting but at the same time I think he should have died,he sort of fell apart at the end.Mainly trough out the whole series he always remained calm and gotten out of his situations the best he could.Then at the end he fell apart,and he ceased to be the smart,calm Light we all new during the beginning.

Anyway maybe he should have died.I'm with he should have but my bro is upset a little.He thinks its stupid that the main charcater of the whole show shouldn't die in the end.............=_=,hes retarted.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Same here I really liked Light in a non gay way lol, but it's just like Ryuk says it was a cool way to kill time but it had to end.

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes but no matter what it will always be sad.I mean when I saw Light get shot and then run away and then die because Ryuk wrote his name down in the DeathNote.I actually sheded a tear.I loved Light,he was awsome but like of course Ryuk said,it was just to kill time and to have fun watching humans.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Senior Member Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2008 10:06 PM
    Threads

One thing that just really angered me was that Near beat Light. I hated Near, he was such a damn tool. He wasn't even close to being L's equal.

A way that it could have ended that would have been really cool I thought, was if Light had killed everybody and made his perfect world. Crime stops entirely and the world becomes a peaceful perfect place. Which bores Ryuk to death so he kills Light to throw the world into chaos again.
    Two sides of the same coin; when happiness is unknown, sorrow has no meaning. The pain is lessened.

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Light needed to die, or else it'd be just another InuYasha. L needed to die, I love him so much, but it was important to the storyline. It'd get boring if L had still lived. Having Light die was a nice and original ending. The way the anime ended was a lot more over-dramatic than the manga. I think it played off quite well. You finally saw the true madness in him. Some characters just have to die.

And I agree, I hate Near :/.
    Last edited by Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki; 02-04-2008 at 09:33 PM.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pengin-san View Post
    Light needed to die, or else it'd be just another InuYasha. L needed to die, I love him so much, but it was important to the storyline. It'd get boring if L had still lived. Having Light die was a nice and original ending. The way the anime ended was a lot more over-dramatic than the manga. I think it played off quite well. The finally saw the true madness in him. Some characters just have to die.

And I agree, I hate Near :/.

Wow P-san.I didn't really think of that(duh).
    I don't like Near either.Hes no where even close to L.I mean L was just on a level of his own that knowone can ever possibly ever reach.Yeah maybe having Light die would be a nice,original ending.I'm just wondering if there could ever be a way that they could have made it so he still could have stayed alive,but in the end I guess he did just have to die
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, I could see Death Note dragging on for too long. Light forgets about the Death Note, he remembers, he forgets, then he remembers again. L finds a clue, but Light's his friend, he finds another OBVIOUSLY BLATANT clue, but Light's his friend. I honestly think that that would wreck the series :/. Despite its greatness, all good things have to come to an end ;___;.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない

Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pengin-san View Post
    Yeah, I could see Death Note dragging on for too long. Light forgets about the Death Note, he remembers, he forgets, then he remembers again. L finds a clue, but Light's his friend, he finds another OBVIOUSLY BLATANT clue, but Light's his friend. I honestly think that that would wreck the series :/. Despite its greatness, all good things have to come to an end ;___;.
    Awwww thats right!
    Why do all good things have to come to an end!!!
    I mean for some of those animes/manga's you just hate,do you notice there sort of long and the ones you just love to death end in less that either 50-100 episodes???(Except Bleach,its awsome^^)
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 08:48 PM
    Threads

I agree with most of you. Light's death was a unique ending to an unique anime. I'm sad about it, but it was the perfect ending. Also, it's not that I don't like NEAR, it's just that I would rather have L. It was really depressing when he died. To be honest, I was hoping that they would, in the end, become friends. I didn't think that it would actually happen, but I wanted it to.
    Sig no longer in development...

Member space cowboy is a jewel in the rough space cowboy is a jewel in the rough space cowboy is a jewel in the rough space cowboy is a jewel in the rough space cowboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2009 10:51 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by xX Taylor View Post
    Anyone think that the ending sucked?

Honestly Light shouldn't have died.

If he did it would have expanded the series and made it really interesting to watch.

Well please share your opinions on it. =]
    finally someone else sees the light (no pun intended :P)

but seriously it was like everyone was in denile when it ended i hated the ending he looked liked such an idiot in the last 5 minutes whereas the rest of the series he was so awesome.

another thing i hate near and hate mellow so loosing to those two crappy half arsed characters was just insulting to be honest. should have had light win and end it there with the new apocalypse.

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by space cowboy View Post
    finally someone else sees the light (no pun intended :P)

but seriously it was like everyone was in denile when it ended i hated the ending he looked liked such an idiot in the last 5 minutes whereas the rest of the series he was so awesome.

another thing i hate near and hate mellow so loosing to those two crappy half arsed characters was just insulting to be honest. should have had light win and end it there with the new apocalypse.
    Though that would have been a unique ending, I still think Light should have died. And I disagree about the thing with Mello. We never even got to learn about him before he died. I think that was the worst decision in the series. They just killed him off and made it so that he was barely a vital role. Light didn't look like an idiot, unless you're saying everything he did was idiotic throughout the whole series. The man was crazy! Whether you read the manga or watch the anime, you'll realize that that man is insane. The way he felt when he thought about becoming a god, how he laughed, the way he thought about things in general. There was obviously something wrong with him. That's why he freaked out in the end, and I thought it really added to the character. He didn't just say "Dammit, I got caught. Oh well." I'm sorry, but if I truly believed I was going to rule the world, and then I got caught (which meant me dying), then I'd go crazy too.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない

Junior Member sk0073r has a reputation beyond repute sk0073r has a reputation beyond repute sk0073r has a reputation beyond repute sk0073r has a reputation beyond repute sk0073r has a reputation beyond repute sk0073r has a reputation beyond repute sk0073r has a reputation beyond repute sk0073r has a reputation beyond repute sk0073r has a reputation beyond repute sk0073r has a reputation beyond repute sk0073r has a reputation beyond repute sk0073r's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2008 01:40 PM
    Threads

Light was the character i loved to hate. Yes the only way the end could have been was with his death, but i wish they had Misa in there doing somthing, or just simple being at his side before his death... I didnt like the way N figured things out, i think Light and L should have killed each other like in the movie.
    Do you like my sketches?

Anime watching/watched:
    Bleach
    Death note
    Claymore
    FMA

Manga reading/read:
    Death note
    Pretty face

Any reccomendations?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It obvious they threw away the series at the end. Light over looked everything and lost to little Near... Which is "BS" but I think there had to be an end but I hope they make a Death Note 2 where it shows Light as a Shinigami. Or more facts on the Realm he went to.

Closed Thread

Thread Information