AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Mika's Art Stuff =)

i n c o g n i t o mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 11:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default UPDATE: Boy's Cap

rikumi: Thanks! ^^

==============

UPDATE: Boy's Cap by mikadzuki

More fanart doodle with my favorite red lead and mechanical pencil! =D

Click to see larger image
    Last edited by mikadzuki; 08-06-2008 at 08:07 AM.

Junior Member VDOgAmfrEk has a reputation beyond repute VDOgAmfrEk has a reputation beyond repute VDOgAmfrEk has a reputation beyond repute VDOgAmfrEk has a reputation beyond repute VDOgAmfrEk has a reputation beyond repute VDOgAmfrEk has a reputation beyond repute VDOgAmfrEk has a reputation beyond repute VDOgAmfrEk has a reputation beyond repute VDOgAmfrEk has a reputation beyond repute VDOgAmfrEk has a reputation beyond repute VDOgAmfrEk has a reputation beyond repute VDOgAmfrEk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2009 05:33 PM
    Threads

You are really really good. You match up with the big-shots in the manga/anime industry. You even surpass some!! Keep up the good work!! Also, I don't expect anyone to know/recognize me here, I'm a new member, just signed up literally as ou posted this last one, lol.

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 01:33 PM
    Threads

That's one awesome doodle, girl! ^^ I love it, it's lovely. Very nice work, with lots of love in it. Great job! :]

Hot gift from Midnight Rider Teh Great! Thank you :3

Thank you for the awesome sig, Serated!
    -art thread-[VF]-myspace-

Toujours Pur BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2024 11:42 PM
    Threads

Post #147:
    Oh oh!...I can see your excitement while recommending that manga to me! so I bet it's great!...just viewed it and saw that there's new volume 42!So the manga is not yet finished then huh? Oh...and about the anime of Vampire Knight...totally a Wow! why? because I'm a fan of short episodes! I'm not saying I don't like long episodes but sometimes...it bores me. T_T After reading Ichigo 100% and after watching the anime of it the next target would be VAMPIRE KNIGHT! I know I will love it!

Doraemon would be the best of all friends we have then! LOL

Anytime my friend!<333

Post #149:
    Ahhh! Pinkish paper and even the drawing itself! This Vampire knight intrigues me already! same feeling when I found the link of the anime "Vampire Princess Miyu"...did you copy this drawing or this is your original one? this yuuki girl is obviously pretty. The part of her eyes is glowing. I can see the emotion in her eyes.Finally you made another unique drawing^^. The girl...is she holding a wood or a sword? This drawing you made is exactly like manga.About the guy...I think his waste is to small for his chest in my opinion O.o' Nothing much to say about the drawing. It's still one of the best drawings you ever made. xD *shakes Mika's hand*

Post #151:
    Aw! you get addicted with your read pencil lead!LOL. The boy can be a girl too. Maybe because of the pink color all over him. His hat is cool! matched with his coat and scarf. waah!! nothing much to add for your drawing is perfect!

keep it up!! *huggles*

i n c o g n i t o mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

VDOgAmfrEk: Wow! Thanks! Glad you like my works. ^^ And welcome to AF. Hope you enjoy your stay ^^

poison.ivy: LOL yeah, I'm really really in love with my new red mech pencil combo... I think that's where a lot of the inspiration came from xD

-BuLmA-: Yep, Vampire Knight manga is still on going ^^ Actually, I didn't use pink colored paper, just the white sketch pad paper and the red pencil. I adjusted the hue/saturation in the scanner settings so that the red lines are more visible. The scanner reduces the vibrancy of colors OTL Those two drawings, the one of Yuuki and Zero are based on the panels found in Chapter 42 of the manga. If you read it, I think you can easily spot those specific panels ^^ LOL yep, it seems I gave Zero too-slim-of-a-waist xD

Thank you! Yep, I think so too, that these last ones are the best doodles I've ever made in such a long time... and yes, I'm never parting with my red pencil. Ever. xD

Yes, part of the charm of the doodle [which was based on the advertisement/notice on another site] was that the character could either be a boy or a girl... especially because I do not really know who he/she is or from what anime/game he/she is from xD

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

Hey Mika! I'm allways impressed by your drawings and thats another great image by you. Promise to never quit drawing my friend.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default UPDATE: Magic Knights Rayearth + Fushigi Yuugi

naotavespaboy: Hey there Ray! <3 Always a pleasure reading your comments. I'm still enjoying drawing and doodling stuff so no signs of quitting anytime soon xD But that promise goes to you too you know. I hope you're enjoying drawing to not want to quit as well. <333

======
    Time for another update. ^^

I did a major cleaning and rearranging of my room... and in doing so, I found an old sketch book that I used to draw in about five years ago. I've uploaded a few of the more decent drawings there LOL

Hikaru - Magic Knights Rayearth

Fuu - Magic Knights Rayearth
    [plus a girl I whose name I couldn't remember ^^']

Tasuki - Fushigi Yuugi

Amiboshi - Fushigi Yuugi

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey. Another A star performance from one of AF's art legends. I've never got round to watching Rayearth.... I'll have to pick it up when I go to Norwich next. Anyway great update the colours are spot on and all the details and everythign are right. Keep them coming Ged!

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Decent...decent...DECENT?!?!?!
    What are you talking about,decent...?
    These are pure masterpieces,allmighty awesomeness...
    Tsk,decent...Oooooh,I will give you decent *shakes fist in midair*
    Hehe,sorry for that,I was just kidding...
    I love that,your modesty ^^

I'll go with them overall,since I don't have to say any differences between them,they are all great and perfect,so I'll just go with the overall comment:
    Just great...Face rounding,eyes,hair,complete face,everything is on it's place...
    The hair is just too good...
    Eye glow makes it even more beautiful,and shadows are perfect...
    Complete coloring = 100% perfect
    Hehe,you make me very jelaous,I want to draw like that >__<
    *enjoys in beauty of them*
    Sorry for the lack of comments,I'm trully speachless while watching them...
    They are just...perfect <3333333
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

Hmm, nice. Now all I'm waiting for you to draw them in your own style. :3

I like how you color traditionally. <-- getting kind of cheap for that... ;3; COPICs..............

LOL, you keep all your old pictures too? >>; My closet is like a library filled with all my sketch pads, notebooks, etc, since I was 3 yrs. O_o;

I'm too embarrassed to post my really old works! XD <-- I might do a time-line later on.

Maybe you should do the same too, since you keep a lot of your old works too.

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

o.o .. Awesomenezzz<333 I love your drawingz<3333
    Specially with Tasuki and Ami >.< <333333333333

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 01:33 PM
    Threads

Very impressive. ;D Your coloring abilities are to kill for! That's what I like most about all of these. Great work! ^^

Hot gift from Midnight Rider Teh Great! Thank you :3

Thank you for the awesome sig, Serated!
    -art thread-[VF]-myspace-

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default thanks for the awesome comments <3

naotavespaboy: Lulz Ray! xDD Those are some of my fanarts before I stopped drawing for a long time... those drawings bring back nice memories. ^^ Thanks! I will post more soon... so please stand by for updates xD

Hamashimura: Haha! You're funny, Hama-niisan. ^^ Well, they are far from perfect but I like how they turned out. Thank you for the nice comments. *missed Hama's posts* <333

Taikyo:
    LOL I've yet to find out if I have a style ^^' Thanks @ coloring. I want to use COPIC markers too but they aren't available in my area T___T Wow! That far back? All in your closet? So where do you keep your clothes? xDD The old ones I keep are drawings done about 10 years ago... all drawings prior to them are with my mom stashed away somewhere >_>; Yes, I have thought of doing a drawing timeline to see the changes over the years... Scanning would take a while though...xDDD

Karami Mew Uchiha:
    Thanks! ^^

poison.ivy:
    LOL Yay to colors! ^^

--

Thanks so much! *hugs* Your nice comments and kind words are an additional source inspriration and encouragement. I will post more soon so I hope you can drop by again some time to see them. ^^

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Awesome drawings ^_^ Nothing bad to comment, lol xP
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Doodle Update: Allen Walker <3

Mercenary_Ira: Thanks! ^^

======
    Doodle Update: Allen Walker! <3

Just doodling with my blue pencil while waiting for D.Gray-man episodes to load last night...

It's been a while since I drew. Had been very busy these past weeks.

I couldn't find my eraser that time so I thought I'd turn into a spontaneity challenge. So no erasures allowed! Haha!

Well, I do need practice in spontaneity... so Yay to blatant mistakes and haphazard sketches! xDDD

"OTL

Allen Walker
    D.Gray-man

Junior Member ShadeLassy is on a distinguished road ShadeLassy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2008 10:27 PM
    Threads

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Mercenary_Ira View Post
    Awesome drawings ^_^ Nothing bad to comment, lol xP
    wow..this scared me... i like what u did on the artwork ^_^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Doodle Update: Lavi ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeLassy View Post
    wow..this scared me... i like what u did on the artwork ^_^

Er... Scared you? O_o?
    Well, I hope not. ^^
    Still, thanks for liking whatever I did with them that you found good. xD

===============

Doodle Update:

More practice in spontaneity! xD.. meaning NO ERASURES! Haha!

I'm starting to like this style of sketching. I don't stress over errors maybe 'coz I know the sketch wouldn't be perfect in the first place! ROFL

Lavi/Bookman Jr.
    D.Gray-man

Last edited by mikadzuki; 09-27-2008 at 09:42 AM.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Pfft...while being busseh,I've failed to notice your updates *falls dramatically* Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,oh forgive moi!!!!!
    *cough*
    Now...let's see what you have there xD

Holy crap,both sketches are awesome...
    Since I don't have pretty much time,since I have to go,WhiteSnake tribute today,wooooh!!!
    So,I'll use this and comment on both of them,because I really want to leave a comment on this...
    So,for both...

As usual,your work is amazing...
    The proportioning is great,that's always the first to look on...
    Now,facial shape is good,with nice placement of eyes,nose and mouth...
    Eyes are pretty catchy,I love the way you draw them,lol...
    Especially on Allen,the way you hid his eyes is highly great...
    I love his face expression,so pissed off...
    Hair is well pulled out,lovable...
    Shading,as usual,is at it's best,so yeah...
    Pretty much great,but I believe you got used to comments like that,so there's no need for me to go around saying that lol...
    Joking ofcourse,I'm alwys amazed by your work...
    Thank you for sharing these with us <3

Also,sorry for the lame comment,I really don't see anything else to comment on these... T_T

Junior Member Rascal has a reputation beyond repute Rascal has a reputation beyond repute Rascal has a reputation beyond repute Rascal has a reputation beyond repute Rascal has a reputation beyond repute Rascal has a reputation beyond repute Rascal has a reputation beyond repute Rascal has a reputation beyond repute Rascal has a reputation beyond repute Rascal has a reputation beyond repute Rascal has a reputation beyond repute Rascal's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2008 12:52 PM
    Threads

I'm a lil busy lately. Sorry for the very much delay.Oh well...gotta comment again for my dear Mika's arts.

Post #157:

Drawing #1:
    Hikaru...ever since before I really don't like her hair because it's untidy T_T Her character is fine but she is the last person among the 3 ladies I like. But it's unique since she's not super gourgeous like mostly main Characters are.But if I don't know her at all I'd say she's beautiful here! such innocent look and smile. LOL also wow! what a match color she got there! O.o' her hair,eye, tongue, and shirt are all pink! hehehe.

Drawing #2:
    But you do remember where this other girl came from what anime right? I think she's a baker. Obviously because she has an apron...dunno if it's apron or what.Perhaps this girl has the same hair color as Fuu because they both had the hair color effect of the light and yet same green eyes. I don't know but for me...you can really tell that they are both from different anime because they have different features somehow.The very instance is the eyes.Hikaru,Umi,and Fuu has the same draw of eyes but different colors. I think most of the MKR character. Anyhow,this other girl from the right side doesn't have an arm o.O" I can't see her long sleeve there and it's a lil lack of the pose to make it noticeable that she's side viewing,in my opinion.

As for Fuu I can say that she's with Hikaru and maybe Umi as well because of her side view pose and the same smile as the first drawing up there.And to think of it they both have light effect in their hair.Am I right?xD Hehe. I like her glasses! you know...glasses makes people more attractive o.O'see for yourself at the mirror mika! <3 *shrugs* that's all I can say...the drawing is well done as expected from you!

Drawing #3:
    Tasuki...one of the protectors of Suzaku. And one of the handsome men there! *speechless* I...aaaaa...it's PERFECT! now let's see drawing 4! LOL. Honestly! I don't know what to say...it's perfect!

Drawing #4:
    Amiboshi! well his twin brother is my favorite. It's Suboshi right? the one who loves Yui? agh! too bad that guy died =( I love their love story! they were so sweet but Tamahome killed him!That was the time I hated Tamahome...*looks closely* I see that chinese writing over there *points at the right side of the paper* what's that means? you know what...wow! you're really good. I'll keep on saying that because you really are! and the drawings are the proff.

Post #165:
    No erasers...those mess you did in purpose are quiet empressive dispite of untidiness in the drawing.Like your sister did with her drawing? the result was a winner and so the sibling!It's cute how he grin his teeth. It makes him show how cool and hot he is.

Post #167:
    Quote Originally Posted by mikadzuki
    I'm starting to like this style of sketching. I don't stress over errors maybe 'coz I know the sketch wouldn't be perfect in the first place! ROFL
    LOL! I'm starting to like it too! but even though it's not perfect your arts would stay fascinating!remember that.

ahhh! this drawing is more better than the previous one. It's clearer. Outfit rocks...like Akatusuki outfits in Naruto Shippuuden. The drawing is neat!
    Last edited by Rascal; 10-09-2008 at 01:49 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Update: HIEI

Hamashimura: Lame? What are you talking about? I LOVE reading your comments, Hama-niisan ^^ I'm glad you like how I pulled off the proportions even though those sketches are messy. Without an eraser, I had to redraw lines that look off and had to make subsequent lines darker than the first so they would stand out more than the first erroneous ones I've made ^^'

Rascal:
    Oh wow! A deliciously long comment! Thanks so much for dropping by my thread. Well, to answer your comments: I'm not sure which one of the Magic Knights I like best, depends on my mood I think xD Nope, I couldn't remember from where the aproned anime girl came from ^^' Nah, she didn't loose an arm. She put that arm behind her that's why only the puff of her sleeve showed from that angle. =D Lulz @ the glasses and me looking in the mirror part. Yeah, I like Tasuki too. I think he's way more fun to be with than Tamahome ;D The writing beside Amiboshi is his name written in kanji ^^ Haha @ cool and hot--that's my opinion of Allen xD So smexy when he's being angsty =P Yeah, well, I'm getting a little bit used to the 'no eraser' part hence I'm a little more careful in sketching Lavi. He's also such a smexy DGM character! <3

++++++++
    UPDATE:

Found this scan in one of my flash drives. It's an old pencil drawing of Hiei from Yuyu Hakusho done sometime in 1999. Whoa! That's nearly a decade ago! Rofl

Thanks so much for viewing my art thread. Hope you will visit again soon. <3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Awww,you've made my heart melt T^T
    Lol,in all seriousness,sometimes I feel like my comment is lame,like I'm missing something...
    Oh well..
    Glad you like it Mika ^^

Ohlala,from 1999...?
    Long,long time ago ^^
    Let's see the look of it...
    Wow...just wow...
    It's...it's...it's bloody amazing...
    He looks exactly like he does in anime...
    Wow,Mika...this is great...
    Proportioning,as usual is great,but that's the least thing I'm admiring here...
    I love Hiei,and you've done this one perfect...
    Everything is as it's supposed to be..
    Hair is perfectly colored,face is the same,shading rocks...
    Outfit is great too,as well as coloring and shading...
    Nothing else to say about this one,I think saying that he looks exactly as in anime is more then enough for an answer o.O'
    Magnificent...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey Mika! Sorry for not visiting in a while I haven't forgotten about you honestly! Anyway the two blue sketches are great. You even manage to be awesome when doing quick sketches. The new coloured one is great too. You spare nothing when it comes to detailing and your ability to colour is second to none. I really envy you that ability as I can't colour for toffee. Well I hope to see some new drawings off you soon and will try to pop on your thread more often to leave the support that your work so rightly deserves.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Update: Mage, Elesis & Lire | levelupgames

Hama: Thanks! I'm glad you like how I drew him. ^^ LOL I love Hiei too! That's why I did a number of fanarts <3

naotavespaboy: Thanks so much Ray! <3 Happy you like my quick sketches even though they are really messy compared to the others I posted ^^'

+++++++++

Update

Here's more of 'em 'no erasure' quick sketches! 0/Hope you don't get turned off looking at them... 'coz I really enjoy doing them... plus they are really quick to do... and are such stress-relievers. Haha! Doodles with my cocoa gel pen. See the nice chocolatey color? <3
    Sketched these while browsing through levelupgames. I'm thinking of sampling Grand Chase which has just been released this month. :3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Those are great mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Cocoa.......... I'll have some once I've finished my Cider off. I diverge though as always Mika your talents astound me! To think that those are just quick sketches. Promise me you will become professional and not let your talents go to waste. I'm no psychic but i see a great future ahead of you.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Waaaaaa,that is simply one eye-candy <3
    So beautiful...
    Overall chibistic look of it is amazing,and so adorable...
    Hah,dunno what can I say about this one...
    Proportioning is good,as usual,and facial shapes are most amazing...
    Their expressions are just add on to the complete beauty of it,and linear shading just rocks...
    Very,very nice ^^
    I'm on loss of words,dunno what else could I say about this...

But,overall,it's great,and deserves a highest rating,10/10 ...
    Tho pretty much all your drawings are deserving it,so yeah...
    Lol for that...Keep up!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information