AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Mika's Art Stuff =)

Junior Member S-Aoshi has a brilliant future S-Aoshi has a brilliant future S-Aoshi has a brilliant future S-Aoshi has a brilliant future S-Aoshi has a brilliant future S-Aoshi has a brilliant future S-Aoshi has a brilliant future S-Aoshi has a brilliant future S-Aoshi has a brilliant future S-Aoshi has a brilliant future S-Aoshi has a brilliant future S-Aoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 11:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

You are really talented...
    why don't you try drawing a short manga ?
    I hope we'll see more...well done!
    In pain...

i n c o g n i t o mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 11:28 AM
    Threads

Cool UPDATE: Behold the Jagan - Hiei Fanart =3

Hamashimura: Hama-niichan, thanks so much for your comments/
    critiques! XD I'm glad you liked the finished version of Lelouch ^^ It was easy to put in the shadings... It's just that it took me while to shade the black parts 'coz I have to sort of put my wrist into it so I get a darker pencil shade ^^ I was even a little pissed when the girl in the comp shop touched the drawing and smeared the shading a little on the left when she put the sketch on the scanner... >_> after all my painstaking effort to keep it neat *sigh*

Haha! You like Hiei too! =3 Half of his face is shadowed, hence the shading. The bandages... well, I'll just say it got unraveled and torn during battle hence the length ^.~

S-Aoshi:
    Thank you for your nice comments. ^^ ...As it is, I'm still not confident in making my own manga... But, I do hope I can make a doujinshi sometime in the future ^^

=====
    Yay!!! ^^
    UPDATE:

[Larger View]
    Hiei
    Yuyu Hakusho

Well, as Hama suggested, I've put up another fanart of Hiei, although its old ^^ It was done sometime in April 2000... Hmmm...nearly 8 years ago...

Pencil drawing, lined with sign pen, colored with colored pencils with the black parts shaded with a combination of permanent marker & colored pencil.

It's kind of strange looking at it now... I feel like I wanna retouch this and that... and yet, I don't wanna touch it and just leave it as it is with all its flaws... O.o?

Well...erm... what do you think?^^
    Maybe you can tell me some stubborn flaws/habits in my drawings...
    ...so I can unlearn them...^^

I'll be happy to hear your comments & constructive crits.
    Thank you so much for viewing my thread.
    I hope you enjoyed your visit.
    =^.^=
    <3

Junior Member Tainted Reverie has a brilliant future Tainted Reverie has a brilliant future Tainted Reverie has a brilliant future Tainted Reverie has a brilliant future Tainted Reverie has a brilliant future Tainted Reverie has a brilliant future Tainted Reverie has a brilliant future Tainted Reverie has a brilliant future Tainted Reverie has a brilliant future Tainted Reverie has a brilliant future Tainted Reverie has a brilliant future Tainted Reverie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2008 12:05 PM
    Threads

I'll say this: It doesn't look professional it is Professional.
    Just to have a different meaning to what other people put.
    Your texture is amazing the shading is perfect, the hair glides like it is swaying in the wind. He looks like wind is pushing against him (thats a hard effect to do sometimes).
    Overall the drawing is simply amazing!
    You have a very impressive talent!
    Keep it up I would love to see more.

Hint: look at the ear twice, its a little mistake..but not really..just a line through the ear lobe hehe.
    Last edited by Tainted Reverie; 02-20-2008 at 03:44 PM.
    My Soul Tainted, Awating Reverie

Set Made by Yurka

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 01:33 PM
    Threads

Wow, you're getting better and better! The last one is a w e s o m e! But I like all of them. As said, can't find anything wrong to warn you about... Can't wait for the next update *subscribing your thread*

Hot gift from Midnight Rider Teh Great! Thank you :3

Thank you for the awesome sig, Serated!
    -art thread-[VF]-myspace-

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

As always so professional. I reckon you should try writing a short manga its the next step to being a pro. Colouring, proportions, everything is amazing keep up the good work!

Junior Member jenny77 is a splendid one to behold jenny77 is a splendid one to behold jenny77 is a splendid one to behold jenny77 is a splendid one to behold jenny77 is a splendid one to behold jenny77 is a splendid one to behold jenny77 is a splendid one to behold jenny77's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2008 02:26 PM
    Threads

Default its nice now look mine

hey mikz ..its great that you mention that appreciating and criticisam is welcome....its make free people to give comments...so overall its nice work as wel as i understand art...and its your turn turn to look my pet portraits work....i draw these because i love them,,..and promote sampthy and love for them....this is really a marvellous creatures of GOD...
    p.s.criticisam and comments are proudly welcome

Senior Member .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2008 07:32 AM
    Threads

Wow... Just wow you are very talented
    Hitokiri "Battousai The Manslayer"

Master of Speed
    Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryu
    "Flying Heaven Honorable Sword Style"

My Favorite Quote -
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

i n c o g n i t o mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool Update: My First Vector! Yay! <3

<proper thankies to follow... <('-'<) <(','<) <('o'<)

My very first vector! Hooray!!! ^^
    I never thought it would be such very meticulous work!!! ^.^;
    4hrs+ on vector
    30mins on art

you can also try this link -------------> HERE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Lulu Vector Art.jpg‎
Views:	83
Size:	523.6 KB
ID:	19072  
    Last edited by mikadzuki; 02-26-2008 at 05:47 AM.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I really love that vector, Mika

The background and picture blend well together and the text is perfect for it!! You've done a really nice job with this one. Keep it up!!
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

O.o WOW
    I mean, O.o WOW
    This is awesome! It looks like... well, real! If you get me. Like the real REAL pic made by a pro-anime artist! It's so cool, I'm speechless. Great job!

Junior Member poustotah is a splendid one to behold poustotah is a splendid one to behold poustotah is a splendid one to behold poustotah is a splendid one to behold poustotah is a splendid one to behold poustotah is a splendid one to behold poustotah's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 12:26 PM
    Threads

Wow, this is very beautiful. Thank you for sharing - you have a truly wonderful gift.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Finally I'm able to visit one of my favorite artist ^^
    Sorry for delay dear,I'm not home and I'm very busy with preparations for leaving so forgive me,ne...? *pets her head* let's see your posts ^^

First of all,your art is completely amazing and stunning,leaving me breathless many times...there's nothing to unlearn,believe me ^_^
    Artists as yourself are those who are motivating me to keep on trying to improve my own drawings ^_^
    ======================================
    ======================================
    *scratches head* are you sure you haven't drew for Yu Yu Hakusho anime Mika-chan...?
    This looks like complete masterpiece,like it's jumped straight out of the battle stage...
    From top to down:
    Hair is completely well drawn,the look of it,the coloring,the shape,the hair-glow...amazing ^^
    Facial shape is great,and expression is pure Hiei ^^
    Placement of the eyes are completely perfect,and size of them are good...
    Jagan is great looking too...
    Body proportioning is high 10,for it's perfect...
    Eyes on his shoulders are simply perfect,and his muscle shadows are perfect...
    Coloring is perfect,and so are the shadows...
    I love this one very much ^^

Vector one is simply perfect...
    Facial shape,the expression,the hair,all perfect...looks quite real ^^
    Shading and outfit are super,and OMG - that hand is amazing...
    Only thing I mind is hand proportioning,distance between shoulder-to-elbow and elbow-to-wrist is very different...basically because elbow seems too long...
    That's pretty much it...
    Sorry if it was sort of lighter comment than earlier,it's 2AM lol...and I've had much wine by now,so yeah...
    Anywho,I hope I'll see one last,final work before I take my leave...
    Take care and everything,c ya around ^^
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Senior Member .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2008 07:32 AM
    Threads

Your drawings are amazing and I got a question it might be stupid but, do you look off of a picture to draw these?

~Battousai
    Hitokiri "Battousai The Manslayer"

Master of Speed
    Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryu
    "Flying Heaven Honorable Sword Style"

My Favorite Quote -
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool Thankies! <('-'<) <('o'<) <(','<)

"Red": Thanks. At first I only wanted a gradient for the bg but it looked empty to me. I was going through the brushes when the vines struck me as fitting Lulu... w/c also drew out that title lol

poison.ivy: Thanks so much. It's my first try at vectoring. It's based on a scan (I'll put it up soon so you can compare ^^ ). I recreated the lineart and chose more vibrant colors for Lulu =3

poustotah: Thank you so much. I still need to learn loads though ^^'

Hamashimura: Hama-niichan! *hugs* There's nothing to forgive! D-Day is fast approaching and you have to be prepared =3 I understand. Go shimpai naku, Hama-niichan ^^ I appreciate you're finding the time to drop by and comment <3

rolfic! (your copyrighted expression^^) well, if there's nothing to unlearn... I still have loads to RElearn (nearly 8 years of not drawing >_> ) and even loads more to learn. ^^

roflic! Nope. I haven't drawn for the animation/series. But I am a fan! =3 I even have drawings of YYH on scrap papers/school textbooks and notebooks^^ I'm glad you like the colored Hiei ^^ the yellowish shade on his cheek bothers me though...but with ordinary colored pencils, it can't be erased! >_<

Good eye, Hama-niichan! Yep! The long arms are characteristic of CLAMP's style ^_~ I just vectored a scan of Lulu & Suzaku, so I can't take credit for the drawing--only the lineart & the coloring. Did I make sense there? ^^' I thought Lulu would be simple to vector so I chose him. But no! >_< It turned out to be very very meticulous/painstaking work since I only used shape layers for the lineart & the coloring >_< But the finished product is encouraging (at least to me lol) so maybe I'll vector Suzaku next xP

Thanks so much for your comment. And, yeah. I'll put up more before the month ends ^_^

.-Himura-Kenshin-.: That's not a stupid question. ^^ Zyronet already asked me that (see post # 21) FanArt dakara ^^ It's actually a bit straining on the eyes sometimes if I found a really cute but very small drawing and then try and enlarge it on paper... I end up recreating a few parts lol

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool UPDATE: Original Character

Now for an original character.
    Another one from my ARTifact Collection...lol
    Done sometime in Nov 2000. Not a recent drawing. Gomen. ^^'

Sketched in pencil, lined with sign pen and colored with ordinary colored pencils.

Comments/constructive crits/suggestions are very welcome!
    Of course, if you feel like leaving me one that is <('o'<)

more so that it's an original character...xD

Thanks for visiting my thread.
    ...and viewing my art...
    <3

Name:	Untitled-12.jpg‎
Views:	82
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	19135  

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

*jumps from joy* mika,mika-chaaaan ^_^
    You uploaded it ^^
    Mmmmmm *looks carefully*
    I had to notice his forehead,kind of...too round I think...?
    But that's the only thing I mind...
    Head shape is great,really ^^
    Hair is well done,shading too...
    Hmmm,hair glow placement is good,but not the best...
    But it's anime-ish look,so that's ok...
    Basically,the reason why I've said it is because it's clearly seen that light comes from front...frontal part of hair would drop the shadow on the back-part,so there wouldn't be glow,shadow more likely...
    But again,that's only how I see it,for all I know I might be wrong ^_^
    WtfZOMG!!!!
    I just love those eyes,too well done XD
    They're expressing sadness,but yet are so calm...
    Very nice job...
    Neck to shoulder part proportioning is good,and I just love his outfit...
    Very,and I mean very nice ^^
    Overall great job dear,I'm glad you fulfilled my last wish before I leave...
    Thank you,THANK YOU VERY MUCH ^_^
    You've made me happy now <3
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Toujours Pur BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2024 11:42 PM
    Threads

*Yawns*....ahhh...haven't visit in your art thread for a long time Mika^^ ....Comments time! *looks closely to her drawings*

Post 34:
    Oh...the only one mistake of this drawing is his left eyebrows it's bigger than the right one.I like what you done with her eyes...yes...Hama's right! it's indeed perfect....also the eyes really caught my attention because the only clear of this drawing is the eyes...you know what I mean?^^.... his hair is blurry but even though...it's still pretty well done!,why? it's because wow!...you ask for opinion of this guy's eyes which is you really made this Allen's eyes center of attraction!...*two thumbs up!* you're really are a great artist!....

Post 45:
    LOL! yeah it's blurry but I can still see them! =LOL...heheheh this one is cute! really...it's very childish cartoon you know! LOL....her figure is cute...shortie =P especially the umbrella (but without a rain! ) heheheh....nothing much to say about this drawing...all I can say is that this drawing is great!

Post 46:
    OMG!! what the hell is this drawing cause you?!! you have crick in your neck,hurt your shoulder.etc.?!! TT__TT but nah....all the artist suffered those you know! =P hehehe.....I don't understand....is he wearing a hat? LOL....Hmmm.....good! nice color you choose!....>.< yeah right....I can see that your shading at this drawing is real stressful!...hmmmm...it looks adorable now, now that it has color.The simplicity of it is unique.

Post 48:
    So you watched Yuyu Hakusho hmmm? heheheh...Hiei is my very favorite character there! (even though he's short) Oh my!! *points at the drawing*....I think you copied it perfectly!! oh wow!! he's so hot there! along with his bandage and killer eyes!....*applause* Very perfect!

Post 52:
    Eeek!....I don't like this kind of Hiei's transformation! >.< it's very scary! especially those eyes in his body! LOL....but wow....I think I'm just watching the original-artist-of-Yuyu Hakusho's drawing! my it's perfect! I feel jealous! I wanna be a great artist like Mika-chaaaan!! TT__TT...seriously....*sighs* oh well....this drawing is hot...hehehe....he's almost naked now you know!...I like the color of his comflection.

Post 58:
    *Gasp* This vector took 4 hours? no kidding?!....this is very lovely!....idk but I really adore black flowers or withered ones...I just love them...weird eh? heheh under the words "Inside Dreams"....I barely read them...it's blurry.....but the fonts are elegant...what kind of font is that? the character seems so free and relaxed. I love the background color...really fits the flowers....

Post 65:
    Yay! Original character! =)...itlooks gay! O.o...(no offense)....really,what's this character's gender eh mika? >.<...he/she looks arrogant but kind....he looks like a rich character....in my opinion...yay! you can be a fashion designer like the other artist here mika!....because the suit is very hottie for me =P...heh!.....

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool Thankies! <3 + Update! =3

Quote Originally Posted by Hamashimura View Post
    *jumps from joy* mika,mika-chaaaan ^_^
    You uploaded it ^^

WtfZOMG!!!!
    I just love those eyes,too well done XD
    They're expressing sadness,but yet are so calm...

Overall great job dear,I'm glad you fulfilled my last wish before I leave...
    Thank you,THANK YOU VERY MUCH ^_^
    You've made me happy now <3
    Hamashimura: Of course! I promised didn't I? I wouldn't forget >_< I'll have that special CG ready for when you arrive ^^ or probably even before you do so it'd be a sort of surprise when you log back on ^^

Haha! Yep. Too much forehead! >_< And my light/shadow is still off at that time. I think I'm getting a wee bit better now with my current works with regards to proportioning and the play with light/shadow compared with my ARTifact collection xD I'm still working on improving those aspects though lulz

Ah~ yes, the eyes... an expression usual with my works... haha! xD

Quote Originally Posted by -BuLmA- View Post
    Post 34:
    Oh...the only one mistake of this drawing is his left eyebrows it's bigger than the right one.I like what you done with her eyes...yes...Hama's right! it's indeed perfect....also the eyes really caught my attention because the only clear of this drawing is the eyes...you know what I mean?^^.... his hair is blurry but even though...it's still pretty well done!,why? it's because wow!...you ask for opinion of this guy's eyes which is you really made this Allen's eyes center of attraction!...*two thumbs up!* you're really are a great artist!....
    Haha! It's still a rough sketch that when I took a break, I just took a pic. The only clearly visible IS Allen's glum eyes xD That sketch is still waiting to be finished up until now... ^^'

Post 45:
    LOL! yeah it's blurry but I can still see them! =LOL...heheheh this one is cute! really...it's very childish cartoon you know! LOL....her figure is cute...shortie =P especially the umbrella (but without a rain! ) heheheh....nothing much to say about this drawing...all I can say is that this drawing is great!
    Haha! Sorry it's blurry ^^' That's as clear as it gets when I used my phone... esp 'coz I used blue ink in sketching it ^^'''' *Blames not owing a scanner* Must.buy.scanner.SOON. xD

Post 46:
    OMG!! what the hell is this drawing cause you?!! you have crick in your neck,hurt your shoulder.etc.?!! TT__TT but nah....all the artist suffered those you know! =P hehehe.....I don't understand....is he wearing a hat? LOL....Hmmm.....good! nice color you choose!....>.< yeah right....I can see that your shading at this drawing is real stressful!...hmmmm...it looks adorable now, now that it has color.The simplicity of it is unique.

xD Not a hat--it's a part of his cloak ^^ Yep. Very tiring esp in shading the really dark parts but well worth it seeing as how it came out okay ^^

Post 48:
    So you watched Yuyu Hakusho hmmm? heheheh...Hiei is my very favorite character there! (even though he's short) Oh my!! *points at the drawing*....I think you copied it perfectly!! oh wow!! he's so hot there! along with his bandage and killer eyes!....*applause* Very perfect!

Haha! You too?! xD That makes 3 fans of Hiei: you, me and Hama. I usually put extra attention to the eyes >_< yeah, and the bandages unraveling... tee hee hee... I thought it was cool ^^

Post 52:
    Eeek!....I don't like this kind of Hiei's transformation! >.< it's very scary! especially those eyes in his body! LOL....but wow....I think I'm just watching the original-artist-of-Yuyu Hakusho's drawing! my it's perfect! I feel jealous! I wanna be a great artist like Mika-chaaaan!! TT__TT...seriously....*sighs* oh well....this drawing is hot...hehehe....he's almost naked now you know!...I like the color of his comflection.

Smexy Hiei! With more than 1 jagan coming out... At the first few eps of the series he had lots of eyes like those (if I remember correctly ^^) and he was green... but I like this pic of him 'coz it showed a merged from of his human form with his youkai form >_< haha! and his clothes sort of ripped out like that! tee hee hee... i thought it was cool too plus the smirk... gotta love his smirk ^^

Post 58:
    *Gasp* This vector took 4 hours? no kidding?!....this is very lovely!....idk but I really adore black flowers or withered ones...I just love them...weird eh? heheh under the words "Inside Dreams"....I barely read them...it's blurry.....but the fonts are elegant...what kind of font is that? the character seems so free and relaxed. I love the background color...really fits the flowers....

Blurry? Really? It's really a very large file BuLma... so what you saw was probably a thumbnail ^^ Please click on it to see the larger and clearer version or you can try this link. ^^ I hope it works and that you can see it more clearly now ^^ Yeah, too carefree at that moment... I kind of envy him sleeping like that >_> lulz

Post 65:
    Yay! Original character! =)...itlooks gay! O.o...(no offense)....really,what's this character's gender eh mika? >.<...he/she looks arrogant but kind....he looks like a rich character....in my opinion...yay! you can be a fashion designer like the other artist here mika!....because the suit is very hottie for me =P...heh!.....
    Gay? Major LULZ BuLmA! xD I was aiming for bishonen, guess I'm almost right on target then xD Yay! You got it! Rich.Arrogant.Hidden Gentleness. *hugs you tight* It's done in year 2000... lulz nearly 8 years ago before I'm acquainted with anime characters with that sort of personality... major lulz >_<

Thanks so so so much!.. for taking the time to comment on everything I've put up so far! *hugs you tigher*

======
    Ah~
    UPDATE:

A little but very special art requested by BuLmA
    I didn't give it a title... That's up to BuLmA ^_~

Image was moved to my sig/avi thread
    It was finally re-opened by FlashD. ^^

Please visit my sig/avi thread too when you've got time...
    I would love to read comments/suggestions on them. xD
    Last edited by mikadzuki; 03-17-2008 at 10:49 AM. Reason: image moved; sig/avi thread re-opened

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

Mika your art is so awesome. One day you will be a pro.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool UPDATE: Izumi Kaminari's Art: Yuusuke! Bang! >_<

naotavespaboy: Haha! Really now? lulz Thankz! xD

UPDATE: Izumi Kaminari's Art

Bang!
    Yuusuke - Class S Youkai
    YuYu Hakusho
    Sketched with pencil, lined with sign pen and colored with ordinary colored pencils
    Finished sometime in year 2000

Old eh? See how the paper has started to turn yellow! xD

Please click the thumbnail for a larger view... and the loaded image for even larger/clearer view. Thanks ^^

Thank you for visiting our FanArt Thread ^^
    - comments/suggestion/constructive criticisms are very much welcome -
    ~mikadzuki, Izumi Kaminari & momoshiro

Name:	Yuusuke Bang!.jpg‎
Views:	68
Size:	695.0 KB
ID:	19427  

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Mika, I'm really impressed by your latest drawing, as well as Bulma's siggy. You've done an awesome job with both! I really like the pics a lot!! I agree with naotavespaboy, if you keep working hard, you will become a pro in no time at all
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Amazing! I love them! It's realllly inspiring! I doodle here and there, but they are not that great.

The ones I like I can't keep because they are mostly on test that I'll never get back from the teacher -_-

But keep up the wonderful work! it's soo professional

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool

"Red": Thanks so much ^^ The Yuusuke drawing, isn't mine though, it's my brother's. We share this thread, along with our sis momo xD Glad you like them and the animated art for BuLmA. Had a little trouble thinking up a suitable theme for that one, but I'm glad it came out okay and that she said she loved the artistic freedom I exercised on it... lulz But it would be nice though, to be able to do art for a living [dreamy eyed] xD

blueangel06661:
    Thanks! And thanks so much for commenting ^^ I doodle a lot too, esp 'coz I study in front of the TV (watch show, then read/solve during commercials ^^), so my textbooks and notes are full of doodles and Japanese writings... LOL By flipping through them, I'd recall what shows I was watching when I was taking up a certain subject ^^
    How about doodling on a little sketchbook you can log about everywhere? That way you're sure to keep your nice little doodles ^
    ^

Senior Member qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2010 10:29 AM
    Threads

You are really talented cant wait to see more of your work keep on going.

"Signature by Omniking3"

.:: Gifts | Midnight Rider| Balance | Karuto ::.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

How the heck do you manage do draw that professional?! I know I'm always repeating myself, but your stuff looks perfect! I specially like that fist, it's greatly placed and shaded. Keep 'em coming =)

Closed Thread

Thread Information