AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Mika's Art Stuff =)

i n c o g n i t o mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 11:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default UPDATE: Purple Bounty by mikadzuki

Haha! Can't believe it! My 1000th post! xDD
    Ahem. Anyway... ^^

Inamorata: Thanks! I'm happy that it gives you that feeling ^^

poison.ivy: Haha! Then the weather over where you're at is no different from here (lots of rain and lightning storms as of late >_>). The clouds were the easiest while the river... er... i had lots of problems with it. I'm glad it turned out okay in the end. ^^

naotavespaboy: Thankies! I try to give my best. Glad you enjoy them ^^

=============

UPDATE:

Purple Bounty
    An acrylic painting of a rusty old wheelbarrow with a suffusion of little purple blooms ^^

Just finished a few minutes ago. ^^ I can't use the scanner just yet so this is just a picture of the piece using my phone. It's a little dark 'coz I turned off the flash 'coz the painting reflects the light

Click image for larger view

Comments and suggestions are very much welcome.
    Thank you for visiting our thread.
    =^.^=

Last edited by mikadzuki; 06-14-2008 at 11:04 AM.

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

Hey Cool image. As always photo quality. Maybe one day I will be as good at drawing/ painting as you are. Good luck with the rest of your challenge!

Toujours Pur BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2024 11:42 PM
    Threads

Mikadzuki:
    Oh my dear Mika! I missed a lot of your art updates! T_T...oh you should P.m me whenever you post your new arts hmm?!..errr...well I'm quite busy to notice that you had posted a lot of your arts already.Well let's have a quick review then!

Post #112: "Hidden Gold"
    To be honest...you now need an expert in arts to comment your arts >.<' Oh you're quite improving my dear!....what you've done with the fish's fin is impressive...I can see sea anemone behind it!. Good job with the shadow effect on the right side of the drawing!

Post #116: "A Field of Daisies "
    Hey! there's no mistakes in this drawing! o.O' I don't understand why you find something mistake in this. =.='Yay! another flowers!! I just love flowers so much! I can see traces in the drawing...did you put something behind the paper while drawing it?(I'm not familiar with art stuffs) ah! it took me 10 seconds to figure it out that those rocky thing behind the daisies is a wall,am I right?.Fascinating!...the shades you've done for the grass is very neat and clean.

Post #119: "Sunset Lighthouse"(nice title)
    So! another nice art theme! The Sunset light reflects the surroundings completely.It's somewhat hurts my eyes o.O' I notice myself hating colors such as yellow and orange....it hurts my eyes. =( You're truly an artist mika. cuz you really darken the lighthouse because that's should be the result of the sunlight behind it....it looked almost silhouette. Grade? 100%!

Post #122: " Rain Falls"
    Woot! reminds me of our weather! gee! here in Cagayan de Oro...it rained like almost 4 hours the other day! pissed me off cuz I can't play my badminton like I used to do with my neighbor,every afternoon.How's in your place? is it flooding?? I hope it's not!....back to the art!...the rain really looked real! The weather isn't serious at all...it's pretty calm,the clouds isn't too dark,and there's no lightning.Those kinds of rain make us want to sleep eh? This big space in the middle.....is this a lake or a highway? .....This art somewhat gives you a relaxation.

Post #126: "Purple Bounty"
    *Points* waah!! it's a flower!! =D.LoL. It's dark but not bad at all!...the wheel looks flat! o.O' oh Mika! another nice shadow effects of your arts!....the shadow of wheelbarrow is amazing! You're very awesome girl!...well...that's all I can say to this art!^^

I'm looking forward to see another update!....don't stop posting while improving to the highest level!!
    "Get Get! awww!!" (LoL sexbomb o.O')
    Last edited by BuLmA; 07-06-2008 at 11:45 PM.

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

0.0 wow! and i mean that! that's the best drawing i've seen... pretty much ever.

Member noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2010 12:37 AM
    Threads

wahh your artwork is amazing, i really like the shading and detail you put in your work.. I also like how clean it is too >w<
    "I am absolutely much more brilliant and more complicated than you think!"

REPS?

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink I totally love your drawings!

1st I love your drawing 2nd I like your work 3rd Pls post up more@@@@@ \(♥v♥)/ *huggiez* let's make the world a better place with Mikamika's work!!!~♥

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Junior Member kamui_c3nmt has a reputation beyond repute kamui_c3nmt has a reputation beyond repute kamui_c3nmt has a reputation beyond repute kamui_c3nmt has a reputation beyond repute kamui_c3nmt has a reputation beyond repute kamui_c3nmt has a reputation beyond repute kamui_c3nmt has a reputation beyond repute kamui_c3nmt has a reputation beyond repute kamui_c3nmt has a reputation beyond repute kamui_c3nmt has a reputation beyond repute kamui_c3nmt has a reputation beyond repute kamui_c3nmt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 09:05 PM
    Threads

Sakura is so pretty,you're a good painter^o^,i envy you!

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 01:33 PM
    Threads

Hey, I kinda forgot about your latest work cuz I couldn't open it for some reason ^^; Anyway, I already like it cuz it's purple xD No, it's really great, awesome coloring and very realistic. Like Ray said, photo quality indeed! ^^

Hot gift from Midnight Rider Teh Great! Thank you :3

Thank you for the awesome sig, Serated!
    -art thread-[VF]-myspace-

Senior Member momoshiro has a reputation beyond repute momoshiro has a reputation beyond repute momoshiro has a reputation beyond repute momoshiro has a reputation beyond repute momoshiro has a reputation beyond repute momoshiro has a reputation beyond repute momoshiro has a reputation beyond repute momoshiro has a reputation beyond repute momoshiro has a reputation beyond repute momoshiro has a reputation beyond repute momoshiro has a reputation beyond repute momoshiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 08:22 AM
    Threads

hehehe...! nice work on the drawings.. they're sort of sketchy and smooth with a touch of attitude..cool..^^
    you've got a new sig too.. it simply draws you in.. it's soooo kawaii.. can you make me one? i'd really like it.. keep up the great job..

--[ signature and avatar set by mikadzuki..^^ ]--

i n c o g n i t o mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I was reading Vampire Knight a while ago and I just had to draw Kaname from one of the panels. =) It's a <strike>very</strike> rough sketch though. ^^; It's been ages since I did a decent pencil sketch... and my hand rusts easily. *oh noes*

Draw more! Why won't you?!!! -scolds hands- OTL

EDIT:
    It was looking a tad too plain so I spruced it up a bit ^^

Click image for larger view.

Kaname Kuran [Vampire Knight]
    2B & 4B sketch on plain white paper + Photoshop

========

Now for some long overdue replies... sorry if I took so long ^^;

naotavespaboy: Thank so much! <3

-BuLmA-: OH MY! I missed you're lengthy comments! Thanks so much for your really interesting comments on my works. The updates are mostly paintings... But I'm reverting to pencil sketches as of the moment hence the update xD. It's in preparation for the graphic tablet xD Yep! I'll post as much as I can and always keep the spirit of Kaizen with me! Mabuhay! xD

SSDynamite: LOL Really? Thanks! *smiles* <3

noir_charisma1109:
    Thanks so much for appreciating my works. Well, I could get nicky picky about my works esp when it comes to details and neatness ^^;

rikumi: Thanks! Thanks again! And yep, I'll post more! *glomps* LOL If my works can do that, that'd be really cool! xD

kamui_c3nmt: Thank you so much! <3

poison.ivy: Aha! You like purple! *makes mental note* xD Thanks so much! <333

momoshiro: Yo! momo! It's been ages since you've posted... how about putting up some updates as well? I KNOW you've collected quite a lot these past weeks... so how about sharing some over here in our thread? xD

Again, thank you so so much for viewing and commenting!
    I appreciate it!
    <3
    Have a pleasant day everyone!

Last edited by mikadzuki; 07-13-2008 at 10:23 AM.

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As always professional. You really should look at joining a pro studio or something. Show them your stuff and if they don't sign you up on the spot they must be insane. Everything is perfect. Superb artwork as always. I've come to expect nothing less from you.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@naotavespaboy: Thanks so much for your support. <3 A pro studio? Hmm... that would be an interesting change from my day job xD I'll try for one once I can draw human figures in any pose because that's the hurdle I've yet to overcome ^^;

=====
    UPDATE:

FLOWER STUDY

A simple flower sketch/study to be used as an under drawing for a traditional media painting. I sketched it on top on our dining table because of the table's hard textured surface that lets me draw nice dark lines.

Time: 30-45 minutes
    Materials: 2B pencil + letter sized paper

As you can see, the rough pencil work is still there. I didn't bother cleaning it since I'm going to transfer the dark lines on a watercolor paper anyway xD
    Last edited by mikadzuki; 07-18-2008 at 10:39 PM.

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Very nice, and it's gonna be even cooler when you color it. Great work ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nice update. Professional and versatile. Trust me you are going to go far.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

poison.ivy: Thank you! <3 I hope so ^^ I've uploaded the watercolored version in this post.

naotavespaboy: Thank you! <3 LOL Speaking of versatility, I've uploaded artworks made in a different media this time xD

1ST UPDATE:
    YELLOWS & PINKS

Finally finished with my watercolor painting. ^^
    It's the first time I've used Canson Watercolor paper. The texture is great! Although its weight is lighter than the watercolor paper I've previously used. Also, I've learned that I should lighten the underdrawing more. Or is that the reason why some watercolor artists used blue pencil for the underdrawings? If you have an idea why they do, I really would like to know. ^^

Time: 30-45 minutes sketch + roughly 2hrs painting
    Materials: Canson Watercolor Paper + Pentel Watercolors + Photoshop for the watermark

My watercolor swatches that I use for reference when I paint... though the scanner usually distorts vibrancy and transparency of water-based media that I use anyway >_>;

2nd UPDATE:
    DOREAMON & MOKONA

For a change, I'm also updating with another traditional media: modeling clay. It's not polymer clay or any other professional variety, just the ordinary non-toxic clay that kids play with xD Our mom bought us that since polymer clay was unavailable ^^;

Still, it was so much fun! I hadn't used clay since... well, I couldn't remember ^^; Anyway, all that babbling aside, here are Doraemon and Mokona in their clay versions that I've finished a few days ago. ^^ Credit for the heart-shape eyes and the red part of the mouth goes to momoshiro ^^

Time: less than an hour each
    Materials: modeling clay + 0.1 marker
    Last edited by mikadzuki; 07-21-2008 at 09:15 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Awesome coloring, looks very realistic. I really like the pedals :3 Great job! ;D

LOL Those are cute! Hah, nice collaboration, girls. ^^ Looking forward to see more!

Member IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX has a reputation beyond repute IniX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2009 05:28 PM
    Threads

That's some excellent work right there, you have a lot of talent!

ಠ_ಠ  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe!'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2008 02:35 PM
    Threads

Talent! You have talent! Great work!

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

poison.ivy: Thank you! I'm glad you like them ^^ The flowers looks kind of washed out though. The scanner drains it of color >_>

IniX: Thank you for appreciating my work. ^^

Happi Giraffe22:
    LOL Thanks! ^^

========

UPDATE: Sakura - Tsubasa Chronicles [Watercolor version] xD

Another watercolor practice piece. It's actually a colored version of this sketch work [link]. The scanner drains it of color and I can't seem to redeem its color through PS "OTL So I opted to take a picture using my phone w/c captures colors better. Minor brightness adjustment on the computer.

The unedited image of the watercolor work. It's propped against my sub notebook so I can take a neater shot with my phone ^^

The pencil sketch vis-a-vis the watercolored version. Hmmm... wonder which looks better... xDD

Comments and suggestions are always much welcome and anticipated. ^^
    Thank you for viewing. Have a pleasant day! =D

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Very nice! ;D

Her eyebrows on the water colored version are a bit odd, but the rest is great! Wonderful coloring, awesome works. Nothing less from you, Mika ^^

I can't really decide which one I like better, the b/w or the colored work. Keep it up!

Toujours Pur BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2024 11:42 PM
    Threads

Default You're Excellent!

Yes...I can see that you haven't made a decent pencil sketch for a while! lol....obviously!.What can you say about Vampire Knight? is it worth for me to read it? tell me Mika!...and don't spoil it! >.< lol

Post #135:
    The edition is added beauty for the drawing. It blooms more. The effect is excellent! that light from his chest and the reflection in his face!...and my oh my!! he have a killer eyes!! for sure he's the bishounen in that manga??...well maybe I should copy this girl's line in advertisement....For me is not the best, it's perfect!

Post #137:
    This is the very first unclean-yet-nice drawing you've ever draw!...well yeah...it's quiet simple so poison.ivy was right. It would be more cool if you color it^^

Post #140:
    Yay! you color it! lol. The coloring makes it like the art was made in 80's. It's a lovely flower that you rarely see something like it.Well...it is clean now! =P

Omg!! you're good!....when I saw the next picture...I thought it was a toy! hehhehe! now that's a talent! I love Doraemon so much!..ahhh! good job!...good job!

Post #144:
    This cartoonish version of your Sakura in TB is nice. Pretty much Cartoonish...you have a clever idea with the coloring style of this one. ^^
    Last edited by BuLmA; 07-27-2008 at 11:38 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

poison.ivy: LOL Yeah, I thought so too. I only used one brush for the entire painting and I guess I got a wee bit excited in painting her brows =P Thanks so much for the nice comments <3

-BuLmA-: It's been a while, good to hear from you ^^ LOL Yeah, it's like I'm trying all traditional media I can get my hands on so I haven't made a proper b/w pencil sketch for quite a while.

About Vampire Knight... DEFINITELY! I recommend it Bulma! Do check it out. The manga is way better than the anime version. Actually, the anime version is almost exact [even the dialogues] except for the last half of the 13th episode. I enjoyed the plot twists, the surprises... I mean, you'd never guess how the main characters are interconnected ^_~ Yep, Kaname is definitely a bishounen... but he's only ONE OF THEM... The anime ran only until 13 episodes while the manga has 41 volumes [and still counting] <3 There you have it, a brief review sans the spoilers xD

Glad you enjoyed the colored version of Kuran Kaname's sketch. That is referenced from one of the panels in the manga xD Advertisement? I don't know that one... though I hardly watch television for more than a year now.

LOL yeah, unclean... too excited to post =P But at least the watercolored version turned out okay... and you even said it looks like its from the 80s... LOL retro look? Must be the color choices xD

I <3 Doraemon. I would definitely want him for a best friend! Even Mokona too! rofl

Thanks! I was aiming for a dreamy sort of anime-ish feel. But cartoonish is okay by me too. I'm still groping around, trying to sort of find my own technique/style =P

Thanks so much for your interesting comments! <3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Awwww man I feel so insignificant compared to you. Awesome as always awesome work Mika The clay ones are cute and the Tsubasa painting is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. All you need to do now is create a few OC's and write an awesome story and you'll become one of the finest manga artist's ever. I say this every time I see your stuff and thats because I can honestly see it happening.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default UPDATE: Yuuki & Zero [Vampire Knight] by mikadzuki

naotavespaboy: C'mon you can't mean that. You have a nice drawing style and technique, plus your making your own comics/manga... and you do OCs! ^^ I'm not very good with OCs, I need loads and loads of practice... so for the time being I'm doing fanarts! xD Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement. I really appreciate them <333

=======

UPDATE: Yuuki & Zero [Vampire Knight] by mikadzuki

I was reading Chapter 42 of Vampire Knight when I thought of testing out my new red pencil lead and mechanical pencil. The verdict: I love them! Draws like wonder! Lends well to pressure making nice subtle flowing lines that doesn't easily scar the paper... I'm in love with it! xD

Doodling while reading manga = creative way to procrastinate! xD

Just a little saturation adjustment while scanning to make the red sketch more visible.

Yuuki & Zero
    Vampire Knight

Done with Grip Matic Faber-Castell mechanical pencil with red Pilot Color Eno pencil lead on a 90gsm Canson A4 Paper

=====

EDIT: The Unedited Version xD

The picture was taken with my phone so it's a bit grainy >_< It's not edited in any way. But since my phone captures colors better than our scanner, it saves me from editing in PS to make the lines more vivid. It's just so hard to get a shot with the picture parallel to my phone since I'd be blocking the light... and a flash won't do either. >_<

Last edited by mikadzuki; 08-06-2008 at 08:12 AM.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

lol >w< Again with the nice sketches. Even with the red lead it looks good^_^ Nice work.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Closed Thread

Thread Information