AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Old Suggestions

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    royal_ken is a jewel in the rough royal_ken is a jewel in the rough royal_ken is a jewel in the rough royal_ken is a jewel in the rough royal_ken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2008 05:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Old Suggestions

Hi,

I used to go on the animelyrics forum about 9 months ago and well, I had given suggestions to improve www.animelyrics.com. I wasn't sure where to write this but the website still doesn't seem user-friendly for those that want to post lyrics. Just seems odd to have to submit changes to lyrics that I worked on onto a forum. That was just one point but well I was wondering if anything's being done at all. The only thing new appears to be the youtube function *shrug*

Finally, is anyone ever going to change or remove the banners with incomprehensible Japanese that appear on top of the forum? It gets quite irritating when you know Japanese...

Thank you.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My only advice is that if you see things with incorrect japanese, post them here. Post what it says, why it's wrong, and post corrections.

If they aren't correct they'll get changed. We have a lot of staff who do speak japanese, so I'm sure it'll get fixed promptly.

As for the "not being user friendly" What exactly is user friendly? What do you consider to be good points for the site that ARE user friendly? Now what else on the site do you think isn't user friendly?

I personally think the forums are user friendly, but that's just me.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    royal_ken is a jewel in the rough royal_ken is a jewel in the rough royal_ken is a jewel in the rough royal_ken is a jewel in the rough royal_ken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2008 05:40 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Hi, thanks for the advice about the banners.

I meant that the animelyrics.com site wasn't user-friendly. The forums are perfectly fine :-) I found out that I was meant to go elsewhere to say my grievances about the website. Apologies about the wrong location!

Closed Thread

Thread Information