AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Which is your favorite Final Fantasy?

Member xXshinigamiXx has a reputation beyond repute xXshinigamiXx has a reputation beyond repute xXshinigamiXx has a reputation beyond repute xXshinigamiXx has a reputation beyond repute xXshinigamiXx has a reputation beyond repute xXshinigamiXx has a reputation beyond repute xXshinigamiXx has a reputation beyond repute xXshinigamiXx has a reputation beyond repute xXshinigamiXx has a reputation beyond repute xXshinigamiXx has a reputation beyond repute xXshinigamiXx has a reputation beyond repute xXshinigamiXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 06:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Which is your favorite Final Fantasy?

Mine is Final Fantasy VIII, love the story and characters, and the FMVs are amazing in that game, it has by far, the bes opening sequence in a game I have ever seen!

Senior Member Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 02:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i have 1 but idk it

Though FF8 I think is better my fav is FF7 cause just how memorable the story is

Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

Its really too hard for me to pick - each one (barring that think X-2) were great memorable games.
    though I have a feeling that FFVII is going to freature highly in this thread

sig by shougo amakousa
    Quote Eris:

There are no rules. They are just words on a piece of paper.

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

FFVII

All of them are awesome. I also like FFVI's story too but since 7 was my first, it's the one I love the most.

Junior Member Saiyajin Mui has a brilliant future Saiyajin Mui has a brilliant future Saiyajin Mui has a brilliant future Saiyajin Mui has a brilliant future Saiyajin Mui has a brilliant future Saiyajin Mui has a brilliant future Saiyajin Mui has a brilliant future Saiyajin Mui has a brilliant future Saiyajin Mui has a brilliant future Saiyajin Mui has a brilliant future Saiyajin Mui has a brilliant future Saiyajin Mui's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 10:08 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Final Fantasy VII hands down. I managed to finish VIII but I wasn't as interested in it as I was with VII.

Other reasons I picked VII was because it was the first Final Fantasy game I played, and it got me hooked onto the series, secondly because its story was beautiful. Going past the facts that characters in the PSX version didn't have a mouth in most scenes, it was a really good game in its time and still is today.

After VII will have to be Final Fantasy IV actually. I really liked the whole Dark Knight - Paladin idea.

Lastly what takes third place will have to be Final Fantasy X. The FMVs were beautiful and I really enjoyed having to fight the Dark Aeons, etc. Also, I liked the Blitzball games.

Member Ketsuban80 has a spectacular aura about Ketsuban80 has a spectacular aura about Ketsuban80 has a spectacular aura about Ketsuban80's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 03:50 AM
    Threads

I only own Final Fantasy Anthology and Final Fantasy Origin. But from the FF games I own, FF1 and FF5 are awesome. Hey, you can never ditch the classics!
    Here's a link to a forum I made:http://www.savetheporygon.proboards83.com/
    I'm not forcing you or anything, only join if you want to.

Junior Member kcire is on a distinguished road kcire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2009 06:10 PM
    Threads

i like FFX-2, FFX, and FFXII...

i like the gameplay of FFXII...

Senior Member Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2013 03:37 PM
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Saracin PSN ID: Saracin651

I'd have to go with Final Fantasy's IV, VI, VII and XII.

FF4 had a good story line, great characters, and some surprises.

FF6 had a great idea in that there really wasn't a main character. There was never anyone required in the party once you got a large following. It had its sad moments, Cyan was a tragic character, its light hearted ones, Ultros was the man, and of course one of the best villians of all time Kefka. He didn't need a reason to destroy the world, he was just really messed up.

I don't need to go into detail with 7, but it had everything that was needed to be the most groundbreaking RPG ever. Sadly for all the good in 8, its magic system was so poorly thought out that I'm glad they never tried anything like it again. Seriously, wasting rounds to draw magic from an enemy? And then having to equip some of it to make help your stats?

FF12...Made by the Final Fantasy Tactics people, they added a new kind of real time, one where the battles were out in the open with no screens. The story starts out tragic and dark, with violence everywhere. Also 12 had some of the best voice acting. X may have been first, but Yuna always sounded afraid, I could never find myself liking Tidus (Although he's great in Ratchet and Clank starting from Going Commando on). In fact the best character that I liked to hear....was Jecht. His drunken antics were enough for me to want a FFX divided by 2 where you get to play as those three on their journey. With drinking. Lots of it.

Fallen Soldier from Hell Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 08:40 AM
    Threads

FF7
    it's a good game and I never get sick of it
    cant find it anywhere though so I'll have to buy it off my friend
    Are you Experienced?

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

I'm not sure now.

Four players & 4 GBA SPs & 4 GBA --> GC cables & Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles is pretty fun. Graphics were really nice for the gamecube, especially water effects.

Advent Children has awesome fight scenes and really good music.

And I spent many hours just playing that one Submarine game in Final Fantasy 7's Gold Saucer.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Member xXshinigamiXx has a reputation beyond repute xXshinigamiXx has a reputation beyond repute xXshinigamiXx has a reputation beyond repute xXshinigamiXx has a reputation beyond repute xXshinigamiXx has a reputation beyond repute xXshinigamiXx has a reputation beyond repute xXshinigamiXx has a reputation beyond repute xXshinigamiXx has a reputation beyond repute xXshinigamiXx has a reputation beyond repute xXshinigamiXx has a reputation beyond repute xXshinigamiXx has a reputation beyond repute xXshinigamiXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 06:27 PM
    Threads

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention number IV, that is my second favorite, I loved that story a lot, and the gameplay was awesome. FF7 was pretty good too, though I haven't beaten it yet, I'll finish it eventually lol.

Senior Member Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2008 09:37 PM
    Threads

I'm not sure. . . For me, it's either FFVII or FFVIII. . . O___o

Senior Member Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2008 11:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Wi-Fi broken now...

Call me weird, but I prefer XII to all of the others. It was time consuming and inovative (at least for Final Fantasy). Although, the constant need to feed your characters licence points is incredibly annoying sometimes. It feels like I'm babysitting all the characters at some points -_-. But it's still fun ^_^.
    It's a rat-flail.

Senior Member rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2014 05:35 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lots of bits PSN ID: rf_switch Steam ID: lotsofbits

FFVI would be my favorite. The music, the story, everything was just so great.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

FFVIII for me. It's actually my first RPG and I was playing the Japanese version at first. Of course I understand nothing at that moment, lol. But I finally bought the English version because the graphic was great. I also like the Junction and GF, plus the game story, minus Rinoa. Yeah, that's pretty much it. FFX has a good storyline and soundtracks, I like it too.

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

I'd have to go with FF7 and FF12.There both very awsome but my 3rd favorite would have to be FF3.I so luv that one and plus its the only one i've beaten completely(lol)
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Senior Member kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2010 06:47 AM
    Threads

My favourites are FFVII and FFX because 7 has an excellent and as mentioned earlier a memorable storyline and 10 because I like the battle system and the spheregrid.
    When there is nothing left to protect then what do I fight for?

Senior Member Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2009 09:29 PM
    Threads

Well since I've been around since Final Fantasy was the only Final Fantasy, and I've played them all (including the Adventure and Legend games for Gameboy, Tactics, Tactics: Advance, Mystic Quest, and Crystal Chronicles. I also have FFXII: Revenant Wings, but haven't beaten it yet.) it's very hard to pick a single favorite.

Total time spent I probably have played the original the most (beating it with as many combinations of classes as reasonably possibly) followed in close second by FFXI: Online just because MMOs are such life-draining time-devouring beasts.

My most memorable FF moment? In college, when FFVII came out, I was in college and me and most of my male friends (and some female friends) had all gotten it over winter break. We came back and all spent a great deal of our freetime on that game. I remember, me and a friend were neck-and-neck on completion when we approached the midpoint of the game. I remember just as I began watching that infamous Aeris cutscene I heard a scream come from down the hall. Not wanting to miss the eyecandy I didn't investigate immediately, but instead ended up blankly staring at my TV with my jaw hanging wide-open as my friend ran into my dorm room. After I saved, we took our discussion to the TV lounge and more of our friends slowly joined us throughout the afternoon, all shocked by what had happened.

My favorite FF character? Locke from FF VI (I think that's right, it was FF III here in the US on the SNES and I'm bad with remembering numbers). I've always loved the thief-class, and Locke was a very likable character.
    But Lulu from FFX comes in a very close second, and is my favorite female FF character.

Favorite FF storyline? I think XII was good, but sparse. X was okay. XIII never engaged me. X-2 was straight fluff. VII was great, but parts were difficult to follow. So I would tie VI and IX.
    Last edited by Ridana; 01-18-2008 at 09:50 PM. Reason: to correct numerals

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2016 06:43 PM
    Threads

Best: FFVI (Best SNES game too)
    Worst: FFXII (So bad I couldn't get myself to complete it)

Senior Member Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2008 10:06 PM
    Threads

FF8 hands down. Sooo great. I've played through it with 100&#37; completion so many times. I lost count at my 12th play through. So yea... I really like that game.

I think I just like how it's more a love story than anything else. When ever I start up a new game I get goose bumps when the opening music starts. The opening sequence is absolutely amazing.

Also one of the best stories I have ever read was a ff8 fan fic.
    Two sides of the same coin; when happiness is unknown, sorrow has no meaning. The pain is lessened.

Yaoi addict - u go girl! gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 10:34 PM
    Threads

final fantasy7, 8 and 9. more 7 though.
    "The Truest Life Is When Your Living Your Dreams Awake"

Senior Member StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2010 12:42 PM
    Threads

FFVI by far. then FFIX.

Junior Member Nigel is on a distinguished road Nigel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2008 04:56 AM
    Threads

My favorite is Final Fantasy Tactics. Yeah, tactical Rpg. But, it sooo cool. ^_^ Oh, and I like game system of FF12. (and because the story is going in the world of FFT)

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My favorite Final Fantasy would no doubt be FF7. It's the most memorable of all the final fantasy games for me. I played 7,8,9,10, X-2 and 12 (I didn't finish all of em especially twelve), 7 is the best!!
    FF12 when I saw the teaser of it, I thought it was good. I bought the game and was disappointed. Why did they make it like an MMO?
    The traditional turn-based system ia really good. I had a hard time managing multiple characters all at once.

ah, soo disappointed

But I have high hopes on Final Fantasy 13 though. I am gonna buy a PS3 just to play it!!

It's CAPTAIN Peon to YOU Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2008 09:21 PM
    Threads

My favorite would either be VII or X. Both games' storylines were excellent (although I can't remember them exactly, been years since I played them).

XII's battle system was a nice new change to me, I just wasn't too big about the story.

A joke between my sister and I... Don't mind me.

Closed Thread

Thread Information