AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Rave's Artwork. Enjoy ^_^

Member Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2022 03:44 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Rave's Artwork. Enjoy ^_^

-shrugs- Didn't know what else to say ^^;;

Well, here is a collection of my sigs I've made over the past year, using Photoshop and GIMP.

Well I made them for me and for other people [their requests] ...
    By the way, is there a sig team in here?

Well, enjoy? ^^;

Last edited by Rave_Grip; 01-06-2008 at 09:52 PM.

Member Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gomen, 3 posts >_<

Senior Member darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2008 01:10 PM
    Threads

Whoa, I like a lot of those!
    The first three you posted look exactly the same, but with different pictures of characters- which is alright, but I like the variety you have going on with the rest of them.
    Nice use of your colors-everything is sharp and some of them have great contrast.
    Nice text usage as well.

Overall, your stuff is awesome and well done- nice job.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gee, thanks ^^; I thought I'd be nothing compared to the pros here >_>

Senior Member darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2008 01:10 PM
    Threads

Why compare yourself to "pros".
    You have very good/ original siggies that look great.
    In fact, some of them do look very professional.
    So never lower yourself out of reach from others who are also good and may have flawless graphics.!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you DJ and Arcxcia! All your comments are really appreciated

Senior Member clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2010 03:19 PM
    Threads

Okaaayyy.. You posted A LOT all at once, so there's no way I'm going to comment and critique each and every single one. ><; I'm not that crazy yet.

*ahem* Anyway, for a lot of the sigs, it almost feels like you created the background separately then slapped on the images. ><; As a result, the sig as a whole feels incomplete and wrong. This is the case for a lot of the sigs in the first post. Also, you seem to reuse the same effects/brushes for several sigs. I don't really find that appealing.

For your later sigs in the later posts, that feeling has lessened a lot. Your second Ichigo sig and your last sig are ones I feel are the best of what you've posted. Good colors, matching, and what else, the background isn't so chaotic. Therefore, it doesn't distract me from the render which should be the focal point.

Now that I take a closer look at your sigs, I realize you're using the same brushes or brush sets for almost every single sig. -_-;; You need a little more variety..and to learn what brushes are more suitable for what renders. It's still good to experiment of course so don't stop doing that.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by clowangel View Post
    Okaaayyy.. You posted A LOT all at once, so there's no way I'm going to comment and critique each and every single one. ><; I'm not that crazy yet.

*ahem* Anyway, for a lot of the sigs, it almost feels like you created the background separately then slapped on the images. ><; As a result, the sig as a whole feels incomplete and wrong. This is the case for a lot of the sigs in the first post. Also, you seem to reuse the same effects/brushes for several sigs. I don't really find that appealing.

For your later sigs in the later posts, that feeling has lessened a lot. Your second Ichigo sig and your last sig are ones I feel are the best of what you've posted. Good colors, matching, and what else, the background isn't so chaotic. Therefore, it doesn't distract me from the render which should be the focal point.

Now that I take a closer look at your sigs, I realize you're using the same brushes or brush sets for almost every single sig. -_-;; You need a little more variety..and to learn what brushes are more suitable for what renders. It's still good to experiment of course so don't stop doing that.
    Haha, I know ^_^;
    The sigs in the first post, well most of them were made in GIMP when I didn'tknow how to work in layers properly so I made the background first then put on the render.

And about the brush sets .. well I don't have that many good brushes xP

Senior Member Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 09:29 AM
    Threads

So many sigantures...I dont know which one to comment on.
    Dont compare yourself to the pros, everyone has thier own neat style.
    Keep it up and post some more.
    :3

-Current band addiction-

The Academy Is... <3

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

All of them are really good, I was wondering if i could have the 8th picture in your first post-, The red one. =3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you MDM And yes you may have that sig, but please don't forget to credit me ^^

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Nice... you have some good works here. For the first ones, I agree with Clowangel. There should be more blending and color matching, which you started later on, and you have some great sigs.

I especially like sigs 1, 3, 6 & 7 in post #2. The blending and coloring is very good, and they are all varied - you did not just use the same brushes as you did on the others.

Some of your extracts seem pixelated or of bad quality - you can use blurs and overlays to fix some of this and make them look better. If you need brushes, try deviantart - they have some awesome sets, and they're free. You can also try smudging, which works well, especially if you are using photoshop.

Overall, some very nice sigs - keep posting! ^^
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Closed Thread

Thread Information