AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Rest In Peace <3

Member Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 08:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Rest In Peace <3

I just wanted to say R.I.P to my dear nephew, Joseph

He entered our worlds on November the 25th 2007

And left them on this date, the 3rd of January 2008, 11:30am (ish)

I am very sorry to say goodbyes to the child, he died peacefully in his mother (my big sisters) arms.

Rest In Peace, Joseph Taylor.

Sorry, i dont know if this is the correct place to put this, i just wanted to pay my respect...and...well...as this is the main thing i am on, i felt awful not posting anything about it, it would be like pretending it never happened...Im sorry.
    Last edited by Mistygemmy; 01-03-2008 at 07:47 PM.

Ich hab flotten Otto PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 08:54 PM
    Threads

Yea.. I don't intend to be mean about this, but your one month old brother died fourteen hours ago.. and you come, fourteen hours later, to a forum that you have been a member of less than one month and post this..

Meaning no disrespect, but I find this hard to believe.. But on the chance that you are not faking this: I am terribly sorry about your brother..

Please understand that I am naturally skeptical of threads like this..

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

My condolences.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hope all will be well. My sister had a similar problem. I know it's weird, but here's my sob story: My sister had two babies inside of her. Nathan the boy and Lisa the girl. Since my sister was injured earlier from her husband punching her in the stomach during pregnancy, she could only give birth to one child. Lisa(my niece) was born and the doctors(I don't know what this means really) transferred all that remained of Nathan to Lisa. Sadly, Nathan left us too early. I feel your pain. Hope you feel better.

Member Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PanzerJager View Post
    Yea.. I don't intend to be mean about this, but your one month old brother died fourteen hours ago.. and you come, fourteen hours later, to a forum that you have been a member of less than one month and post this..

Meaning no disrespect, but I find this hard to believe.. But on the chance that you are not faking this: I am terribly sorry about your brother..

Please understand that I am naturally skeptical of threads like this..
    Not my brother, my nephew.

And i understand fully what you mean, its just, its 2am in the morning, i cant sleep, ive just held my crying sister in my arms, and i am terribly sorry for upsetting you, or whatnot.

and thank-you for saying you are sorry...even if you dont fully believe me...I cant post pictures....I wasn't aloud to see him, he was in intensive care...and his mother and her husband were only aloud in...so i cant really prove anything, i just hope you believe me...
    Last edited by Mistygemmy; 01-03-2008 at 08:38 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    My condolences.
    Thankyou.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Lau View Post
    Hope all will be well. My sister had a similar problem. I know it's weird, but here's my sob story: My sister had two babies inside of her. Nathan the boy and Lisa the girl. Since my sister was injured earlier from her husband punching her in the stomach during pregnancy, she could only give birth to one child. Lisa(my niece) was born and the doctors(I don't know what this means really) transferred all that remained of Nathan to Lisa. Sadly, Nathan left us too early. I feel your pain. Hope you feel better.
    Thank-you, so much, and i am so terribly sorry to hear about dear Nathan <3 I hope all is well for your family

And, my sister has also had problems with children growing inside her. Not the sister whos child just died, but my other sister, she has had at least 6/7 children grow inside of her, and she gave birth to one dead, and she now has 3 live children. The other children died due to miscarriages, babies just dont seem to be welcome between my sisters.

Thankyou again, it means a lot to me <3

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Not really the place, I never found that the death threads are very well receipted, especially by naturally skeptical members, such as myself. So yeah, I'm like y'know whatever. Sorry and stuff.

These kind of things really deserve to be in a blog, or maybe not on the internet, as it pretty much voids the sanctity of the alleged tragedy.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Masali View Post
    Not really the place, I never found that the death threads are very well receipted, especially by naturally skeptical members, such as myself. So yeah, I'm like y'know whatever. Sorry and stuff.

These kind of things really deserve to be in a blog, or maybe not on the internet, as it pretty much voids the sanctity of the alleged tragedy.

Sorry, didn't mean to, like, upset you, or anything, or like, go against your ways of...thinking. I cant really speak to people at home about it, so i usually prefer to speak to people online about it.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

You don't upset me...your problems don't affect me in the slightest. And how can you not talk to people at home about the death of your nephew? I'd opt to talk to your family, you know...the people who care about you rather than animeforum, y'know...the people who don't give two craps about you.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2008 11:18 PM
    Threads

I'm so sorry to hear that, i will keep your family in my prayers, i'm just glad he did not die painfully, he will be safe in gods arms, i know how you feel, it really sucks losing someone close to you.

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

i'm sorry to for your loss,
    your family is in my prayers, i promise.

[set by blueangel06661]

Senior Member Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2008 09:37 PM
    Threads

Oh my gosh! How did it happen??? =(

I'm so sorry for your loss. . . I wish you and your family well.
    Last edited by Magisha; 01-03-2008 at 10:43 PM.

Senior Member Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 05:48 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Nah..I wish. =(

I am sorry to hear about this...you have my condolences. I am sure he will always be with you. Some things can't be helped...I know how you feel..I promise to keep your family in my prayers.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You've been a member for all of ten minutes. I think posts like this are best left OFF the forums.

I lost -two- friends in december. One was murdered and one killed themselves. But you didn't see me trolling for pity. I posted it in my journal.

I'm sorry, I just think it's disrespectful to post things like this. If your nephew were a member, I would understand, as that's how I've found out about Lucidian and Legend's deaths, but this is rediculous.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Closed Thread

Thread Information