AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Assassin's Creed (Spoilers)

Someone took my sweet roll! Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Jet 255 - Torchic 255 - Torchic
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2013 04:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Assassin's Creed (Spoilers)

I haven't found any Problems with Assassin's Creed, it has good Graphics, great action scenes, good plot, etc.

But there are some errors, I found one Guy standing upside down... in the ground, I've notice that the Attack Selection (Who your going to Attck in a battle) is a bit screwy sometimes.

I rate it 9.2/10

┈┈┈┈┈╭┻━━┻╮┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈┃▆┈┈▆┃┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈╭╋━━━━╋╮┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈╰┫┈┈┈┈┣╯┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈╰┓┏┓┏╯┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈┈╰╯╰╯┈┈┈┈┈┈

Senior Member CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2008 12:47 PM
    that place between a house and another house....
    Threads

i..can't see the spoilers....

and on another note:
    AC made me cry. i was so dissappointed after an hour or so that i was about to shed a tear in pure frustration. i looked forward to it so much and my expectations was enormous...but still...bad a.i, glitching....oh my god that destroyed the game...
    -------------------------------------
    You Conceited wretched HUMAN!

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

The ending pissed me off. Does this mean that there is going to be a sequel. God they made that stupid orb thing so suspicious.

Junior Member Xiled King has a reputation beyond repute Xiled King has a reputation beyond repute Xiled King has a reputation beyond repute Xiled King has a reputation beyond repute Xiled King has a reputation beyond repute Xiled King has a reputation beyond repute Xiled King has a reputation beyond repute Xiled King has a reputation beyond repute Xiled King has a reputation beyond repute Xiled King has a reputation beyond repute Xiled King has a reputation beyond repute Xiled King's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2007 09:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by International 4-8818 View Post
    The ending pissed me off. Does this mean that there is going to be a sequel. God they made that stupid orb thing so suspicious.
    No kidding, I hate Games that always lead you and lead you Until they bite you in your anus and say, "Your going to have to buy the next one to find out!"

I give the Game a 9/10
    If us guys had do have a Intercourses with each other to make a baby, are population would be only 25% of what it is now. Women don't just stay at home anymore, they go out and work. So to the guys, let's try to keep up with them. Finally, we men were born with the right to speak and had rights. Women were strong enough to fight us and get their own rights.

...I still don't want Hilary Clinton in office for U.S.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Honestly, why at the end of the game did they give the guy in the furture eagle vision and he sees all of that trippy blood and letters on the wall? I tried reading some of the pyramid letter formations and words came out that were completly irrelevant to the game. Ehhh

Senior Member Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 02:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i have 1 but idk it

I have it and I just wish they hadn't put all the scifi crap in, it would have made it better

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

Yeah that did but I found out of the meanings of those writings and symbols if you goto Assassin's Creed website and look at the forum you find out a lot. There are so many clues about the sequel. They have translated most of it.

Square block of letters: "Artifacts sent to the skies to control all nations, to make us obey a hidden crusade. Do not help them"

Pyramid block of letters: "They drained my soul and made in theirs. I drain my body to show you where I saw it "

This is what Subject 16 wrote with his blood of course. Thats why he says I have drained my body to show you where I saw it. They way they drained his soul by watching his ancestors memories, he just believed they took his soul.

another thing you see on the wall is 22:13
    this is a revelation in the bible apparently.
    stating "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."
    this makes sense because u see omega and alpha signs also on the wall.

also you will see 13.0.0.0.0 on the wall. this is part of the Mayan calender. on the mayan calender they use something called "long count" im not sure how its done but the beginning date of the calender is 0.0.0.0.0 while the ending date is 13.0.0.0.0 - which you may better recognize as December 21st, 2021, the day of Armageddon. i know pimpski187 mentioned 12212012 that were with the pyramid of letters. this obvious translates to the date of Armageddon.
    not necessarily Armageddon but i think its when all the planets in the galaxy line up, hence the drawings on the wall of the planets lined up.

what i couldnt figure out is the "Zm = Zn2 + c"
    formula. i dont know what it represents exactly.

and finally the drawing in the middle. i honestly dont know what it is but if i had to guess it looks like 2 galaxies colliding with each other.
    None of this is my doing. This is information from members on Assassin's Creed forum.

Coodie Queen Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2008 10:34 PM
    Threads

I only play it to watch my man in action! ;D

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

I hate how HIGHLY SKILLED ASSASSINS CAN'T SWIM.

Other than that, playing it felt great at the begining and then not as great as the game went on. Fights were too easy once you gained counter, I got tired of climbing buildings just to find my objectives, assassinating someone wasn't ever a challenge, and many more. And rewards after each assassination weren't very rewarding. (More knives! Ooouuuhhh....WOW!!)

It's a solid 8/10 if I were to rate it. Really worth a rent but not so much a buy. If you want to know I beat it within the three days that I borrowed it. Not constantly playing either. I spent most of my play purging the cities of guards.

I never came across many of the glitches people keep complaining about though. (Upside-down guys) But once I did a attack counter while fighting on stairs and it had no effect the guy...

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Hitokiri Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2010 07:32 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: none

Quote Originally Posted by Brojasu View Post
    I have it and I just wish they hadn't put all the scifi crap in, it would have made it better
    I agree with you on that....I was getting a little worried about what the Next Assassins Creed will be like after seeing all that ghostlike stuff.....

Senior Member ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2008 11:58 PM
    Threads

I think it's okay. I guess it's because I haven't gone too far into the game, but it seems a bit repetitive to me. I think there's too much monologue, and I barely pay attention to what's being said. I don't know..I had high hopes for it. I guess it's for some and not for others.

Ich hab flotten Otto PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 08:54 PM
    Threads

Another thing that I found very irritating was that Altair had a very American accent.. On the second play-through I also found the long dialogs annoying and I think they should have added the ability to skip those stupid moral lectures and things like that..

And the fact that you die of you fall into a pond was most improbable.. I mean, the damn thing was like 5 feet deep and he splashes around like an idiot..

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

The whole game was a big let down, it included a few good things like the free running and the environments but talk about city of clones. Few variety of different NPC's roaming around and lacking hugely on AI. Gameplay was ok at best, if you like doing the same thing over and over throughout an entire game. Story was a interesting way to tell it which I didn't like at first but changed my mind half way through the game. Even Jade got more press than the game did, Ubisofts {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted} to the media.

6/10
    Last edited by [BlackDeath]; 01-17-2008 at 05:31 AM.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Junior Member silent_control is a splendid one to behold silent_control is a splendid one to behold silent_control is a splendid one to behold silent_control is a splendid one to behold silent_control is a splendid one to behold silent_control is a splendid one to behold silent_control is a splendid one to behold silent_control's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2008 09:40 AM
    Threads

most of the action games like this worked about graphics and details mostly,for example;they tried to make old jeruselam's similar city with all the buildings,cathedrals and other historic structures. so user's wishes couldnt be added properly,it is the destiny of game sector.but I think they will try to get pc users' wish because this game isnt favourite in ps3 or wii.
    Last edited by silent_control; 01-17-2008 at 03:24 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information