AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Fandubs

Member Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2008 11:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Fandubs

does anyone like listening to fandubs
    I recently put some fandubs up on youtube
    here it ishttp://youtube.com/watch?v=mu4VpCceEIU
    plz tell me if its good or not
    seriously i love listening to fandubs
    but I want to know what you guys think

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 07:55 PM
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

Being a singer myself, I have to tell you your voice needs work. If you truly enjoy something, work your hardest to improve so that you can allow others to truly enjoy it as well.
    But your memorization of the song made up for the parts where your voice did not sound so great.
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Senior Member Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2008 09:37 PM
    Threads

I love listening to fandubs! Especially English versions! =)

I some times adapt some anime songs to english in my free time. =D

Hmm. . . Your fandub is pretty good! It's just kind-of of quiet. The pronunciation is getting there! ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information