AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which holiday wallpaper is your favorite?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
Closed Thread

Thread: [wallpapers] holidays contest - voting!

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default [wallpapers] holidays contest - voting!

This thread closes in 5 days. You get only one vote per person. Don't even try to cheat and rig the votes.

There is no need to tell us who you voted for, so please keep this thread spam free. Thanks!

I was only able to put 10 images in the poll (eh?!). Here are the last two:

If there are other problems with the poll, let me know.
    Last edited by MistressPookyChan; 12-25-2007 at 08:04 AM.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

134 views but soooooo few votes. Please vote!!

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 09:29 PM
    Threads

O_o OK, problems with the poll :

There's tie for 1st and 2nd place. How is that going work?

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Here are the winners!!!!

each with 6 votes:

akari_aurion
    http://www.animeforum.com/attachment...4&d=1198165519

Mia-MOS
    http://www.animeforum.com/attachment...1&d=1198551627

They will each receive 2000 points/rupees/gold (whatever you want to call them)

However, since akari_aurion has not put animegalleries.net on the wall, they will not receieve the prize until a modified wallpaper is uploaded.

Pooky's Choice award (and another 2000 points/rupees/gold/whatever goes to...

Hybrid-Ninja
    http://www.animeforum.com/attachment...3&d=1198111638

I love this wall so much. The colors are very different from the red that most others stuck with. But it still
    has a wonderful winter theme. I also like the font and the use of "happy holidays". In all, it's a beautiful wall
    and suits the fanart perfectly.

Congrats to all!

Pink is the new Pooky

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks for the donation Pooky ^_^

I see you decided to go with points instead of something from Japan? I still think a real prize from Japan would be an awesome idea if you ever decide to try it for a different contest in the future ^^

Congrats to Akari and Hybrid-Ninja for placing, and everyone else too! Such a close contest =D
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I was going to pick up something from comiket, but most of the stuff there would be borderline pg13 or were way too expensive. I also looked at some how to CG books, but it's all in Japanese and I don't know if some people would like that.

Pink is the new Pooky

☃ Snowmen! ☃ ProjectVirtue has a reputation beyond repute ProjectVirtue has a reputation beyond repute ProjectVirtue has a reputation beyond repute ProjectVirtue has a reputation beyond repute ProjectVirtue has a reputation beyond repute ProjectVirtue has a reputation beyond repute ProjectVirtue has a reputation beyond repute ProjectVirtue has a reputation beyond repute ProjectVirtue has a reputation beyond repute ProjectVirtue has a reputation beyond repute ProjectVirtue has a reputation beyond repute ProjectVirtue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2011 06:23 PM
    Threads

cool entries everybody xD
    pretty interesting to see that picture put into a wallpaper form.

@pooky - i duno if its at the comiket, but when i was in akihabara i dropped by a gamerz and i found "seven colors of the wind" by aoi nanase for a nice 1500 yen. I also picked up a rune princess thing for 1500 and some random other stuff.

ProjectVirtue.Deviantart.com

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

comiket is a bit different. It's a comic con that features doujin, fan fics/manga, and the like. 80% of it is at least pg 13. :/ I was there on what is know as "lady's day" and there was a lot of boy love stuff. But no worries! I'll find some nice stuff in akiba for a different event. Was thinking of doing a "I love Japan" theme sometime in Februrary-ish.
    Last edited by MistressPookyChan; 01-02-2008 at 03:19 AM.

Pink is the new Pooky

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

akari_aurion has 4 more days from today until the updated wall with "animegalleries.net" must be uploaded onto this thread. If she doesn't do that, she forfeits the prize. If any of you know her, please let her know.

Pink is the new Pooky

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 09:29 PM
    Threads

Sorry for not putting "animegalleries.net" on the wallpaper. x3
    Here's the modified version (It's on the bottom right).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	PVcopy-2.png‎
Views:	82
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	18363  
    Last edited by Knuffle Bunny; 01-05-2008 at 09:58 AM.

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks! prize money sent to ya.

Pink is the new Pooky

Closed Thread

Thread Information