AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: is gay okay?? (plz be mature)

Junior Member _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_ has a reputation beyond repute _Paradox_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2008 11:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ____ View Post
    Gay is fine. If you like someone of the same gender, why should I care? It's your life.

PS - If you're going to participate in this topic, please make your post sound intelligent and look decent.
    Hahaha are you referring to me? Okay then I guess what you mean is my posts don't look decent because I edit them since I think to say more after I lick submit. Otherwise if you think I sound unintelligent then you should simply state that the entire thread and everyone who has replied sounds unintelligent to begin with. But if not, what's your problem?
    _Paradox_

Os iusti meditabitur sapientiam,
    Et lingua eius loquetur indicium.

Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem,
    Quoniqm cum probates fuerit accipient coronam vitae.

Kyrie, ignis divine, eleison
    O quam sancta, quam serena,
    quam benigma, quam amoena
    O castitatis lilium

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

I wasn't referring to you or "most of the people". Perhaps I generalized my statement too much and made my expectations sound to high. My apologies.

Senior Member Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2007 02:31 AM
    Atlantis, in the Depen Inn having a drink with Barbarossa
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by _Paradox_ View Post
    Whats is wrong with not contributing to the population? The planet is already extremely overpopulated. Yes, just have more babies so the budget gets tighter, resources get tighter, not enough food and warmth and support.

Wrong. You forgot the very simple fact that humans have sexual intercourse for fun, not just to reproduce. You stated it as if we are programmed on instinct like robots, like some lesser mammal that doesn't have the brain capacity to do anything else. Seriously, you fail, and yet again another cliche statement.

Edited to include more:

Oh yeah and if I want to I can impregnate a woman. It isn't that complex, you know, you make it sound as if the argument is based on the fact that people believe the human race serves some mindless role.
    Lol nice reputation I don't know whether it's a positive or negative rep by the gray color I was nervous for a moment haha.

I am not clear on you're second paragraph mate what you're referring to in my post but you're correct on everything you have said but I am putting it into simple 1 + 1 = 2 terms.

I am saying that homosexuals do not contribute to the species growth, I am looking at it as we're non-sentient animals if thats appropriately understood. If you want to take the real world into view than it means absolutely nothing but as much, I can throw into your face that most of the world could go suddenly sterile, third world war, cetera and than we really can't depend on the homosexuals deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox
    Seriously, you fail, and yet again another cliche statement.
    Though you're pissing me off with you're attitude like you know everything and just make someones opinion inferior and non-meaningful to the conversation. If you find it cliche than I don't give a rats *** plus it's my way of taking it into perspective if you have a way of explaining something than do it politely and coherently but to me thats like someone continuing to say the last word in an argument to win. It's not cute and it drives people away from you.
    "Gotta take the good with the bad, smile to the sad, love what you got and remember what you had." - Project Pat

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Is gay okay? Well, I'm somewhat gay and I'm okay. I don't need anyone's approval and the same goes for gays.

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by _Paradox_ View Post
    Sorry it's not like that. I don't see myself as less-than-scum-worth human. I am just resentful that is all, no need to explain it further. In fact the best way to describe it is being very defensive about it. I still wish I wasn't gay though, you can't tell me that is bad and I "need counseling". Wake up, it's the way the world is, people don't like homosexuals, either that or they are "akward" as several people have already stated. Be realistic.
    Some people don't, no. And some really don't like atheists, either. I'm not ashamed or defensive of that; the way I see it, if they don't like me, they can shove it. There's really no reason for you to dislike yourself like that and feel like you need try to change or be ashamed of what some people disapprove of (which is why I say you might want to see a counselor. That's not a good way to live your life).

On another note, you need to calm down and stop swearing before you get yourself an infraction from the Misc mods.
    Last edited by Ollie; 12-26-2007 at 01:55 PM.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    When someone says things like "second.. yes im too disgusted by butt pluggers to look up anything haveing to do with the gays..." I get a little suspicious of their good faith. Their is a right to express a (stupid) opinion, and there is being a prick on the Internets. I think when you accuse someone's deceased uncle and boyfriend of cheating on one another with a women due to the supposed lie that is homosexuality, it's pretty clear what side of the line you'd fall on.
    He didn't accuse anyone of cheating. He said that one would be using their penis (being the masculine one) and that one would use their anus (being the feminine one.)
    I'll admit that he's crass, but your Hitler Santa puts you in a similar boat.

Quote Originally Posted by _Paradox_
    The majority of people who "disapprove" of homosexuality are those who like to jump on their sheltered bandwagon. That is the best way I can describe it. Why the hell would you even disapprove of something that is obviously very prevalent in society, less so since so many who are homosexual are ostricized for it to the point where it is extremely akward and unforgiving to openly admit to it in the first place. Still, in the end, the very bland truth is it doesn't really matter and anyone who says they "disapprove" of it needs to rethink their stand on it, since you can't just say you "disapprove of it".
    I guess I'm in the minority of people who disapprove of homosexuality then.
    In my opinion, marriage is a union between a man and woman who intend to create a family. That is the only marriage that I'd actually acknowledge. I also think that sex outside of wedlock is immoral. Obviously, I couldn't approve of homosexuals without compromising my own values. Homosexuals are on a long list of things of which I don't approve but have become accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by _Paradox_
    Also, I never knew I had a choice.
    What are you talking about? If I had consensual sex with a girl who happened to be a minor, "I never knew I had a choice." would not be a viable self-defense.
    Last edited by Wio; 12-31-2007 at 12:29 AM.

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    What are you talking about? If I had consensual sex with a girl who happened to be a minor, "I never knew I had a choice." would not be a viable self-defense.
    Once again. User_Name, you're confusing sexual acts with sexual desires. Being homosexual is what isn't a choice, not engaging in sexual acts with others of the same gender.
    Your comparison of being homosexual to a heterosexual having sex with a minor is not valid. One is emotion/desire, the other is action; they aren't the same.
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 12-27-2007 at 11:43 AM. Reason: I've fat fingers and can't type well.

Bread's Best Friend Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2010 02:12 PM
    Threads

Well, if she said that about your uncle then she's not really a good friend. I have no problem with gay people and I know this artist on my fanart thing(Shout out to Vilani ^^!) and she's gay but I am mature enough to understand that's the path she wants to take and no one should be made fun of just because of that. I'm straight and I think gay is ok.
    "Up is Down"

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He didn't accuse anyone of cheating. He said that one would be using their penis (being the masculine one) and that one would use their anus (being the feminine one.)
    Sorry, I don't speak retard, and when I ran it trough Babel Fish the result was:

3rd ...Your uncle... I'm sure at the end of the day him and his tough homo lover went to bed and one of them was caught making out with a woman, even if they didn't show it in their relationship...
    So I guess that goes to show that you can't trust them for nothing.

That is what I read, because I can't bring myself to re-read and analyze words when they are frequently misspelled, made up, and otherwise used in atrocious syntax. Quick pass and I'm done. In fact, what he was trying to say is almost stupider then what I accused him of, even if less troll-y.

I'll admit that he's crass, but your Hitler Santa puts you in a similar boat.
    Yeah, maybe if I posted in a Holocaust remembrance thread and talked about how Jews are horrible people; Then we'd be comparable.

I think the best way to establish that I called him a troll due to his baiting people over homosexuality in a gay thread and not because I think his position is stupid is the fact that I disagree with you all the time on everything, and yet haven't accused you of being a troll.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol.. I hope people don't assume all gay men and women are like _Paradox_. PLEASE do not believe that. He's making me look bad.

Ahem..

I'm a gay man, myself, and honestly I don't care who knows and who doesn't. I don't feel like it's something I should get special treatment for, but I also don't believe it should be something that plays a role in judging me as a person.

You could be like _Paradox_, and hate yourself. Or just accept yourself and be happy. It comes down to this.. We're all people, we all bleed, we're all the same. Different cultures and different languages, but same species. We all need the basic human needs to survive. Water, food.. Etc.

I think the worst thing you can do to yourself, would be to hate yourself. If you can't love yourself, and accept yourself, why should others? That's my opinion.

When someone says "I'm gay", I reply with "So?". If someone asks me, I'll be honest and tell them. But I've no reason to broadcast it. Because why would someone broadcast "I'm straight!".

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by vixen_wolf View Post
    okay well my uncle (who is gay) is dieing of cancer hes got 3 months at most. i told a freind that and she said he deserved to die becasue he was gay. that made me pissed and got me to thinking. are all pepole like this?? my uncle is a nice person and is like anyone else he is smart and talented and a joy to be around he DOES NOT deserev to die simply becuase he is gay.........so

is gay okay??
    Yes, it is okay. What intolerent people like your friend (no offense) need to realize is that gay is NOT a choice, but something that the person is born with. No one just decides in their mid-life "I like other men/women." NO ONE just decides that, they are born with that desire.

I am not gay but I DO support every Gay/Bi/Lesbian/Transgenders/Transexuals. They are human, so why don't people treat them as such?
    Last edited by PigFarts; 12-28-2007 at 12:21 AM.

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

I also think that marriage outside of wedlock is immoral.
    For once we find ourselves in agreement. ;D

Assuming you meant to say "sex outside of wedlock" (and assuming you didn't imply the physical part of marriage), I'm not sure point can stand, since homosexuals can't have vaginal intercourse in the usual manner, and the reason why sex was only for married people was so important was to make sure they knew who the kids actually belonged to and where inheritance would come into play.

So if homosexuals have sex that can't get anyone pregnant, why do you care? There's no need to compromise your values, logically.
    Last edited by Ollie; 12-28-2007 at 02:15 PM.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Member riina has a reputation beyond repute riina has a reputation beyond repute riina has a reputation beyond repute riina has a reputation beyond repute riina has a reputation beyond repute riina has a reputation beyond repute riina has a reputation beyond repute riina has a reputation beyond repute riina has a reputation beyond repute riina has a reputation beyond repute riina has a reputation beyond repute riina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2008 01:23 AM
    Threads

I couldn't care less if someone is gay. I mean
    because someone is gay doesn't mean that he's mean or stupid.
    It doesn't have to mean anything.
    I can honestly tell you that those kind of things doesn't bother me at all,
    and it shouldn't bother anyone else either.
    Love is love and that's love.
    Gender, age, nationality and "race" doesn't matter att all,
    and why should it?
    Spread the love, for we have got too much hate.

btw I'm bisexual

Junior Member sexy_vamp is just really nice sexy_vamp is just really nice sexy_vamp is just really nice sexy_vamp is just really nice sexy_vamp's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2007 01:12 AM
    Threads

OMG! I can't believe anyone would say that.

I'm very sorry about your uncle...

but as a bisexual i feel the need to defend my fellow gays

they are just like everyone else

homophobes(people who hate gay people) are just as good as racists and i say we dont need them.

I realize now how i cannot rescue everyone. However, it doesn't mean ill stop trying. Setting people free is one of my few gifts. If they're not free, I'm not.
    -R.M.

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Er, gay or whatever, it doesn't matter to me. They...We're all the same kind, human, children of God. >.< (for those who believe in him, or those who don't, but that's just to me) I've got no problem with them, as long as the don't have bad attitude, and is not doing anything wrong, or something that he's not suppose to. (sin)

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I LOVE ALL YOU GAYS!! your all are so gay, and Get evil once offended and when someone disagrees with your life style!! ohhh an evil army of gays.. oh man... i would love to see that... US navy?army?.. jk
    ignore this reply you free and happy people ;D ...

this was not mature... at all..... sorry.... funny to me though...
    Last edited by sataned; 12-30-2007 at 11:32 PM.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In after obvious flame-bait.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Coodie Queen Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2008 10:34 PM
    Threads

1. Knock your 'supposedly' friend out.
    2. My uncle is gay as well and I'm sorry to here about that.
    3. To each a zone.

Member Aikako has a reputation beyond repute Aikako has a reputation beyond repute Aikako has a reputation beyond repute Aikako has a reputation beyond repute Aikako has a reputation beyond repute Aikako has a reputation beyond repute Aikako has a reputation beyond repute Aikako has a reputation beyond repute Aikako has a reputation beyond repute Aikako has a reputation beyond repute Aikako has a reputation beyond repute Aikako's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 01:04 PM
    Threads

I don't care who's gay. A friend just 'came out of the closet' so to speak and no one cares. We're all fine with it and we're going shopping tomorrow because she told us about it.

XD

Lavi is <3

made by me

D.Grey-Man Rocks

Senior Member Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 09:13 AM
    Threads

Seriously.... your friend.... like some have said, should relook his values in life and should learn how to be more tactful in sharing his warped opinions.

No one should deserve to die just because they believe in something different, look different or love different. People who rob others' of their lives yes, they deserve to die. If I were you I'd have turned his statement the other way around and said that all homophobics deserve to die too then.

~*Why don't they get tired, Because they're fools, Don't fools get tired, How can fools get tired?*~ www.hypergraphiansmuse.blogspot.com
    AF Family
    "Red" - Younger brother
    "*Ninna* ~ Hatake - Sister-in-law"

Pure as Snow haku_of_mist is just really nice haku_of_mist is just really nice haku_of_mist is just really nice haku_of_mist is just really nice haku_of_mist is just really nice haku_of_mist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2007 07:32 PM
    Hidden in the mist..No actually at my house.
    Threads

It's their choice, and personal life.
    Last edited by haku_of_mist; 12-30-2007 at 08:55 PM.
    I have my own dreams as you have yours...Please try not to resent me, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to protect the one I care about most...To fight, kill, or die to fulfill that person's dreams. Doing so is my own dream. To that end, I will become a true shinobi and...

I shall kill you both.

(Mwhahahahaha)

Senior Member love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2008 10:52 PM
    Threads

yeah gay is okay. it's the personality that counts.

Member Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 08:45 PM
    Threads

I think people being gay is fine, it is up to the person to decide their sexuality, why should it matter to anyone else?

xxxx

Senior Member love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love is infamous around these parts love's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2008 10:52 PM
    Threads

I also forgot to mention that people who, in my opinion, don't fully understand their religion, tend to get indignant at a persons sexuality for no reason. Last time I checked, most religions except just about anybody. From the religions I've studied, you're not supposed to look at somone like scum just because their sexuality isn't to your liking. Everyone deserves the chance to live their life how they please.

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by love View Post
    I also forgot to mention that people who, in my opinion, don't fully understand their religion, tend to get indignant at a persons sexuality for no reason. Last time I checked, most religions except just about anybody. From the religions I've studied, you're not supposed to look at somone like scum just because their sexuality isn't to your liking. Everyone deserves the chance to live their life how they please.
    How do you define religion? Because the writings of the various religions affiliated with the god of Abraham (ie the Bible, Koran, and Torah) are all explicitly against gay sex. Buddhism as practiced by Buddhist monks is against sexuality in general. I'm not sure how Hinduism feels about it. So maybe you mean that... I guess.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Closed Thread

Thread Information