AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Knock It Off. T_t

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Knock It Off. T_t

I am really sick of seeing bad reps given to those who post in the "Funniest things on the Internet" thread. Everyone has a different sense of humor and amusement levels and if yours is the lowest of the low, DON'T BAD REP PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE THEY THINK SOMETHING IS FUNNY AND YOU DO NOT. That's just plain rude and uncalled for.

If you don't think it's funny, keep your stupid mouth shut and go to another thread! Or better yet, post something that Your Majesty finds amusing and we will try to bend to your will by changing our tastes in humor in order to be saved from your terrible rep-giving habits of DOOM. *rolls eyes in disgust*

Seriously people, GROW UP.

This thread will most likely be locked but that's all I wanted to say.

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Deal with it. That's how the rep system is mainly used here. You agree with/like someone's opinion and you give them rep. And vice-versa.

Don't tell people to grow up when you're publicly complaining about this.
    Last edited by Khanxay; 12-18-2007 at 02:29 PM.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

People can give good rep or bad rep for whatever reason they like, it's not for you to decide who deserves it and who doesn't. Perhaps you should grow up and stop caring about something so minuscule. This thread will get locked because it's against the rules. Chances are you will have collected yourself some further bad rep for this one. Well done!
    ████████████

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Ooh. O_o I've never even visited that thread.

Senior Member Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 05:48 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Nah..I wish. =(

I do agree that it is rather harsh, I haven't been here long but a few of my friends have. But I guess there isn't much to be done about. As he said it is how the rep system works and there are pros and cons to it. I mean if it weren't for the likes and dislikes reasoning to it, we wouldn't have that many reps to pass around, you know? Sorry that was probably rather confusing. >_<

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Deal with it. That's how the rep system is mainly used here. You agree with/like someone's opinion and you give them rep. And vice-versa.
    I only bad rep people if they HIGHLY offend me. I don't see the point of bad repping someone for posting a funny picture that just because THEY think it's lame. T_T

Don't tell people to grow up when you're publicly complaining about this.
    I really don't think that I am speaking for only myself. I'd like to see how standing up for other people who post makes me more immature than people who actually go out of their way to make others feel bad. T_T

I also fail to see how complaining about something that offends me AND others makes me childish. If you dare say "oh it's all in good fun", I disagree. It is not fun to get bad-repped, especially when you know the person isn't joking-they are serious and those marks are permanent marks for all who looks at your profile to see.

Perhaps you should grow up and stop caring about something so minuscule. This thread will get locked because it's against the rules. Chances are you will have collected yourself some further bad rep for this one. Well done!
    Firstly, your sarcasm does not amuse me and nextly, it really isn't so minuscule. Get enough bad reps and you look like a total loser on the forum that nobody wants to talk to. Would you want that to happen to you? I bet you wouldn't.
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 12-18-2007 at 03:42 PM.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Hello?! Are you new? That thread is what we like to call around here..... SPAM! Post random pics and what not, duh spam. Bad rep it to have some one learn from the dumb mistake they did.

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

I am truly sorry that you feltyou had to open a thread just because someone doesn't the same thing as you and reps you it i is kinda sad.
    As many have said rep system can and is used for whatever reason the please i'm sorry but deal with it rep may be fun however it is not that big of a deal

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Pft. So I spammed ONCE in the entire year I've been here. w00t. Sue me. =P

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

wtf is rep?
    does it really matter?
    i for one dont give a crap about it...
    when people do give me bad rep ive noticed theyre usually nice about it... ;D

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down

You go girl!!!! You tell 'em!!!! I totally agree with you!!!! (sorry if I am being intrusive, or breaking the rules!!)

Ich hab flotten Otto PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 08:54 PM
    Threads

by posting this im probably just feeding the winy, egomaniacal, spammer who creates a whole thread just to complain about getting badreped about something.. but if you dont like the rep system then leave or just dont look at it.. dont wine because it will only make people think you are annoying..

and if you find this post offensive. then badrep me, see if I make a thread about how I got badreped about voicing my opinion..

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

I agree with Jose.
    Its not everyones fault.
    Just ignore the ignorant people who decide to give bad reps.Does it really matter anyway though.Gosh,your making such a big deal out of it,like it'll screw up there life.
    Just deal with it^^
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

I just think you're more lenient than other people.
    I suppose there are others like you, but I think this should go in a Journal instead of a post. Reps is reps, people will do whatever they want with it, no matter how much impact it gives to the reciever. Posts like these dont really effect the posters.
    Derp.

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The person doing it was a spammer/semi troll. You have to learn how to just brush them off on a place like this.

Just post this as a blog entry next time, and you won't get as negative a reaction. Most of the people in this thread I've seen get crazy upset over "just a bad rep", so don't rip on her so badly. It's spam, but it's not as though it's not understandable.

Then again this is spam as well. Well, the point remains.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 07:55 PM
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

It'd be a good priority to stay at only one time for spamming, 小美ドクロ. From what I've seen so far here (the site in general), it's the hugest mistake you can probably make. Sometimes you just have to grow a spine and ignore the rep, and I'm trying to type that in the nicest of ways; really I am.
    People are always going to have good or bad opinions of you. It's your decision to ignore or notice them when it comes to your sense of humor or any other choice you will make. I suggest you ignore them if you feel strongly about your decisions.
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Loveless Traveler Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2008 11:44 AM
    Threads

Dude. I know how you feel. It is a bit obsessive though to make a thread over it. I've always been rather a fan of what you had to say.
    It's no fun being bad repped, but it's okay.

Siggy Made by me!

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan View Post
    Pft. So I spammed ONCE in the entire year I've been here. w00t. Sue me. =P

Make that twice...

Spamming is against the rules, so you don't think it's such a bad thing? Maybe you would fit in elsewhere, like perhaps a different forum?
    ████████████

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous Feind View Post
    Make that twice...

Spamming is against the rules, so you don't think it's such a bad thing? Maybe you would fit in elsewhere, like perhaps a different forum?

nah maybe on a dirrerent website maybe but not AF

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

wtf is spam?
    does anything really count as spam in THE MISCELLANEOUS forum?
    i mean its ment for random threads...
    one person complains about getting bad rep
    and you all start complaining about it being Spam... so isnt that spaming too?

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

Everyone that replied in this thread is a spammer.

The rep system unfortunately is used like a popularity system instead. Just ignore the reps and who gives them.

Closed Thread

Thread Information