AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Game's Hardest Boss? In your opinion.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 11:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Game's Hardest Boss? In your opinion.

Alright, it's time to toss in your opinions.

Of all the games you've ever played, who was the hardest boss you ever encountered? It doesn't have to be "the last boss" or anything. If there's a part in the game where they force you to fight this really hard boss for the level at which you face him, feel free to talk about that too. Also, feel free to discuss your experiences with the epic battle against your toughest boss!

I'll start. This is gonna be long. It's such a memorable fight, after all.

For me, so far, the hardest boss I'd ever fought was the Iselia Queen in Star Ocean Second Story for the PSX. Iselia Queen is the bonus dungeon boss, which you don't have to fight, but probably should because it's so much fun. She had 3.2 million HP in a game where damage was capped at 9999 per hit. I was at max level for all my characters when I fought her (finishing the bonus dungeon almost ensures max level), and had the best equipment possible (the whole point of the bonus dungeon is to get the best equipment). Even so, the Iselia Queen has various annoying attacks. Some attacks can kill in one hit, some are long-ranged and chase you around the entire screen, some poison, paralyze and petrify you all at the same time, that is, if you actually survive the damage. This meant that you had to sacrifice one of your equipment slots for anti-paralysis and anti-petrify at least (you can ignore poison for a bit, if you have a lot of antidotes).

First time I tried to fight her, I didn't really know what to expect. The walkthroughs I read only said it'll be tough, and that it'll take a long time to finally bring her down. Some even went so far as to rant about how annoyingly hard the battle is, but since I'd never experienced the battle, I couldn't understand much of it so I decided to just hop in with Rena as a frontline fighter (player-controleld), and Dias because of his high damage attacks, and Celine as the caster and Noel as the healer. As soon as the fight started, she immediately killed in one long-ranged attack Noel and Celine. So that was a shock. Soon after, even after repeatedly reviving Noel, I went down in about 4 or 5 minutes, especially since I was running low on healing items and resurrection items.

So I loaded back up and went to town to buy more stuff, and make more healing stuff using the alchemy system. I stocked up significantly, and decided to manually control the healing myself with Rena, since her melee attacks didn't require any skill spamming, so the MP was being wasted by not using them for healing and resurrecting. I brought Rena, Claude, Dias and Opera Vectra this time. I lasted quite a longer time, but Rena got stunned randomly and died in the next hit. So I was controlling Claude without a healer, trying to use items to resurrect Rena. While doing so, Claude dies. Rena is back up, but healing herself. I switch back to controlling Rena. Dias is taking a lot of damage, and as a strategic rule, always heal the alive first before reviving the dead. While trying to do that, Iselia Queen randomly used a long-ranged attack on Opera, who was firing from a distance. Somehow I forgot to give her anti-paralysis and anti-petrification, so she's stuck there for a while. I paused the game and tried to figure out how to deal with the situation.

Rena was at 70% health, and one hit could probably kill her. Dias had about 20% HP left, but he also had the armor that had defense that went up as the HP went lower, so he would probably last a bit longer. Claude was dead, and Opera was paralyzed and petrified. I decided to use an item to cure Opera, and use a mass heal so that both Rena and Dias would benefit, if only a little bit.

That was my mistake, though. I forgot that as Dias' hp went up, his defense also went down (due to the armor). So when I healed him a little, his defense went down just enough for him to take enough damage to get him killed. The item timer was still ticking, but Opera was cured, though damaged due to the poison. I paused again, seeing that my plan backfired. Without Dias or Claude to absorb the damage, Rena was probably going to die next, and Opera would be petrified and paralyzed if attacked, making item-use to try to resurrect Rena a lot harder. I went ahead anyway, and that's exactly what happened. Rena died in about 4 hits (trying to resurrect Dias), and Opera got petrified and paralyzed.

I tried to learn from my mistakes, and fought her a third time. This time I made sure they were all equipped properly. I brought the same team out, and to help out, I gave Rena more defense. Everything was going well, and I made sure that Rena was only attacking from behind to minimize the chances of getting stunned/killed, healing the others as necessary. Claude and Opera would die quite often, but nothing I couldn't handle. A simple resurrect spell or item was all that was needed to fix it. This continued for about 25 minutes. By that time, I realized that Rena was low on MP, and I was running out of items. I was wondering how much damage I'd done already. If this kept up, I would run out of items and die for sure.

It's now 30 minutes after I started the battle. With much difficulty, I think she was about to die. But I was already out of MP items, so I had to rely on the remaining 8 resurrection items.

About 35 minutes after the start of the battle, we're finally out of items. Claude dies, and soon after, Opera does too. I was running for my life as Rena, as the Iselia Queen was chasing me, and Dias was chasing her. Eventually I got hit and stunned by a long-ranged attack. This gave Dias time to catch up and draw her attention from me, which saved my life. A healing item got me back up, but Dias was taking a lot of damage. I didn't want to heal him "a little" again and make him die like before, so I busted out the big healing items, the stuff that heals for 100%. Soon after running out of them, I wondered if the battle was about to end finally. I continued attacking from behind, which I probably shouldn't have done. Later, she turned to me, attacked and killed me in about 5 hits. Now Dias was on his own. I took control and just pounded with regular attacks, because I had no MP and MP items left. Thanks to the armor, Dias was holding out quite well, but he can't last forever. He had about 200 HP left. Suddenly, the screen goes into slow motion. The Iselia Queen is dead!

The epic battle drew to a close, finally after almost 40 minutes of hard fighting, including lots of stressful micromanagement.

They really did a good job of making a difficult bonus dungeon boss. It's one of the highlights of the game, for sure.

下げ下げ下げ下げ

In case any of you want to correct, question, comment on, or suggest anything to me regarding my translations or use of Japanese, please do. My sources of learning have all been listening to people and kinda forcing my brain to interpret, rather than actually translate like a dictionary.
    I understand I'll make many mistakes (I'd be surprised if I translate something mistake-free) but you have to understand that I'm doing my best.

Senior Member gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2008 05:03 AM
    Philadelphia, if not there, in your girlfriends pants...
    Threads

off of the top of my head, omega at the end of FFV is beyond hair pullingly frustrating...I am sure I could think of some others if I tried but most of the harder bosses were in games I played 10-15 years ago....that's too far back to remember...
    If you are searching this space hoping for something deep or profound you will find only disappointment...

Rotating sig program courtesy of Clint at Clintonio.com want one too? Pay him a visit.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Illidan Stormrage.

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -Deadpool- View Post
    Illidan Stormrage.
    But he's easy, as long as.. you know.. You are prepared...

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Senior Member CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2008 12:47 PM
    that place between a house and another house....
    Threads

any ninja gaiden boss on the hardest difficulty-.-

other than that...umm...the end maybe...i liked the fight but for some reason it's just hard x) and also the biggest creatures in monster hunter freedom 2 ....tough bastards x)

other than that i can't remember x)
    -------------------------------------
    You Conceited wretched HUMAN!

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Regex View Post
    But he's easy, as long as.. you know.. You are prepared...
    But one does not walk into Black Temple prepared.
    They only have the illusion that they are prepared.

Except Nihilum and those other few dozen guilds that killed him.
    They were prepared.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by gyakusetsu View Post
    off of the top of my head, omega at the end of FFV is beyond hair pullingly frustrating...
    Not hard at all...a hint: mastered cover (one slot) + mastered counter attack in all free slots...
    I laughed sooo much...

Anywho,hardest boss...
    Dullahan,from Golden Sun game...that boy was very annoying,he makes his atk and def so high that you can only dream about killing him easy as other bosses...
    Most likely you're gonna die if you don't have strategy,no matter how strong you are T_T
    And beside everything he does,he seems to really enjoy in lowering your atk and def too...

And,I can't call this a boss,but the Gold Justice,in Survival Mode,on last level...

Other bosses were all lame and easy...boss is hard only if you're not on enough high level and if you come to face him without preparations and strategy (yes,I'm talking about rpg's,since I play mostly those)
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    Threads

Post removed due to language
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

N64 Fan For Life zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2009 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: sweet oh oops......

Eyedol KI 1 cheapest boss ever, no mater what kind of combo you do he can break it, not only that he can heal himself. The freakin prehistoric turtle in ninja turtles in time. anoying as heck TOO MANY LIVES!! The biolizard in Sonic adventure 2 {stupid pink ball things} and last but not least The train boss in paper mario thousand year door
    Stuff I'm a Fan of: N64DD, N64, Beta Games, Nintendo, mii, Game Rare, Sega, AVGN, Nostalgic Critic, Pokemon, Star wars, The Simpsons, King Of The Hill, anime, Charmed, Pixar, Disney, 90's cartoons, Sonic The Hedgehog,

Things I'm Obsesed Over: N64DD,N64, Beta Zelda, Beta Games,Mii

I ABSOLUTLY HATE:The typical teenager, stereotypical my space pics, High School musical

Thats life. Awesome? Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2012 06:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4768-7102-5291

I have to say one was the final boss in king of fighters for ps2, can't remember his name though. And there was also freya at the end of Star Ocean 3, seems that you must be level 250 to defeat her, amazingly hard it still took about 30 minutes to win.

Godsend Conspirator Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 09:12 PM
    Threads

I am going to have to say Yiazmat, of Final Fantasy XII. he is an optional boss, and packs some walloping stats:

Lvl: 73
    HP: 50,112,254
    Attack: 61 (Quite high for this game)

Compare this with other well known difficult bosses in the final fantasy series:

Omega Weapon (FFVIII)
    HP: 1,600,000

Ruby Weapon
    HP: 1,000,000 (Approx.)

No, I did not include attack for them, since the maximums are different in each game. Just note that these 3 bosses each have close to a maximum attack (In VIII, it's 255. In VII, It's around the 100's), and damage by a single character for the most part does not go past 9,999. Also add in the difficulty level of FF XII (Hey, I found it way more complex) and it makes him having 50x more HP EVEN worse. Now, I'm no video gameologist, but, Yiazmat is TOUGH in my book.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Elizabeth from Persona 3 is almost impossible to beat. Her HP is only 20000 but she's still a pain. Max HP is only 999 but her Megidolaon is 9999! So basically my party is wiped out before it all began. Omega Weapon in FFVIII is easier to beat. I remember Ozma from FFIX but that thing is easier to beat. Elizabeth, I tell you, she's a pain. Fortunately she's just an optional boss.

Forsaken Beer Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 09:39 PM
    Threads

I played the game Knight of the Temple or something.The last boss is so tough on the bigest dificulty it took me some time to finish him!He sumons some lava made bastards who beat the hell out of me!There was a another one on the Final F. VIII the ultima weapon!It took me some time to beat him because i lose much items and stuf before i get to him!There are so many battles before him and all of them are against oponents level 100!!!!Its really hard they have finishing hits like the Ruby dragons breath which takes about 4000-6000 health and Iron Man with his punch that leaves you 1 health!Not to mention the Ultima weapon does atacks that take out 3000-4000 health or kil you instantly!!!You need a bunch of potions!But its worth it because you get the Eden GF the fans of this part will know what im talking about!Well there were some other to but i forgot....

Member Fenrisulfer is infamous around these parts Fenrisulfer is infamous around these parts Fenrisulfer is infamous around these parts Fenrisulfer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2008 09:55 AM
    Threads

I'm gonna have to go with Riku from Kingdom Hearts. Whenever you think your doing good he always pulls out some crazy attack and then you have just about no HP left. For a boss that you have to beat to continue the storyline, hes rediculosly hard for not being the last boss. I've even looked up the official game guide and they say he's the hardest boss in the game.

Black Plague dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2008 08:27 PM
    Threads

only one i can think of is Dr. Willy

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

Personally one of the hardest bosses I can think of is Robo Menus from Battletoads. Yes I know all round it is most likely one of the hardest games ever made (1 hit kills up the wazoo) but that dirty sonnova boss could juggle you with his gun. (For the non gaming initiated that basically means he could hit you, send you flying and hit you again before you had a chance to even input a button command and then do it over and over). Many a controller has been smashed in frustration.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Sephirot from Kingdom Hearts, at the Colosseum in the world of Hercules. Damn he was annoying >.> I don't even remember if me and my friends ever defeated him.

Phantom from Kingdom Hearts in Neverland. Annoying!

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I have to say one was the final boss in king of fighters for ps2, can't remember his name though.
    Nice to see somebody mention a non-RPG boss. Come to think of it, I found Amakusa from Samurai Shodown V annoyingly hard. I can't win unless I cheat by grinding him to the wall. I think I only ever beat him once without cheating, and I have to say it may have been just luck.

Oh and there's another fighting game called Eternal Fighter Zero. The last boss is Kanabi no Mikoto. Insane high-damage combos (and the AI to be able to fully use all the combos). She can juggle you in the air the entire time. And a variety of fast, long-ranged attacks so you don't really know how to block. I can never beat her without cheating (there's a small bug with her AI when you do a particular thing, but I won't say what it is) unless I'm using Sayuri, who is the only one with an effective counter-attack/catch move.

下げ下げ下げ下げ

In case any of you want to correct, question, comment on, or suggest anything to me regarding my translations or use of Japanese, please do. My sources of learning have all been listening to people and kinda forcing my brain to interpret, rather than actually translate like a dictionary.
    I understand I'll make many mistakes (I'd be surprised if I translate something mistake-free) but you have to understand that I'm doing my best.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Quote Originally Posted by -Deadpool- View Post
    But one does not walk into Black Temple prepared.
    They only have the illusion that they are prepared.

Except Nihilum and those other few dozen guilds that killed him.
    They were prepared.
    I feel I should post this at every relevant opportunity.

Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Black Plague dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol it goes with the post ahahahhaa!

oh yeah i remember anyone still playing ragnarok? any way the hardest boss i could think of is Valkyrie man is she a pain in the @@@!
    we died many time b4 we could kill her >.< oh and where playing retail not private server so 4 those who would comment regarding this just wanna let you know where playing the retail one not those private servers -.-

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

I had a hard time with the Weird Beast the first time I fought it. 1 damage per hit and it had like a bazillion life points and I didn't know about the Weird Slayer at the time. 7 hours of wasted gameplay. (Star Ocean: The Second Story)

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

The bosses...the enemies in general for Ninja Gaiden were awesomely hard. The boss battles were tough as hell, man. That game probably has some of the hardest bosses.

Sephiroth in KH2 was the hardest boss for me at one time, because I kept getting thrashed quickly. But once I countered first and prepared for the triangle sequences, knew to use reflect often as well as to come ready with potions or to use Curaga, it wasn't a hard battle. He wasn't THAT bad in KH1, really.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the one im making for my RPG Game hehehe

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by dollmage
    oh yeah i remember anyone still playing ragnarok? any way the hardest boss i could think of is Valkyrie man is she a pain in the @@@!
    I agree. But the good thing is that you can grab a lot of guildmembers and other friends and continuously pound her with a lot of attacks. She's certainly not meant to be soloed.

下げ下げ下げ下げ

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

The hardest boss i've ever beaten would have to be.................
    Uber prinny Baal.
    Hes from disgaea.

He killed me with just one hit everytime I got to him.Than my brother comes along and say,"ya know you can reincarnate yourself and that'll make it so that your actually over level 9999."
    I hit myself upside the head and started reincarnating my characters.After doing it about 9 times, I was finally good enoug to take him on,and I won^^
    But with all of my other 9 characters dead that were on the feild.It took me about 45 minutes to get it done^^
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Closed Thread

Thread Information