AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Illuminated Animation

Junior Member illumin8ed has much to be proud of illumin8ed has much to be proud of illumin8ed has much to be proud of illumin8ed has much to be proud of illumin8ed has much to be proud of illumin8ed has much to be proud of illumin8ed has much to be proud of illumin8ed has much to be proud of illumin8ed's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 03:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Illuminated Animation

Hey guys! Thanks for having this forum.
    My name is Anson 'Phong' Vogt, I've spent the past year setting up an animation studio in BC, Canada, and building a virtual network of artists to create an animated series called Illuminated. Artists in Vancouver, San Francisco, New York, San Diego... I would love to meet more people around the world and to build and strengthen the core creative team. We will be producing a manga series of the story in early 2008.

We'll be releasing the first 6 minute chapter in January, 2008. The first chapters happen in the Dreamfield environment and are a blend of 3D animation and manga style illustrations animated in Adobe After Effects. If you're interested in contributing to the project at any level, please contact me directly. anson (at) illuminated (dot) com I can share some more if you're interested.

Thanks for checkin it out, blessings!

Fortune favors the brave.
    Last edited by illumin8ed; 12-14-2007 at 03:16 PM.

Junior Member illumin8ed has much to be proud of illumin8ed has much to be proud of illumin8ed has much to be proud of illumin8ed has much to be proud of illumin8ed has much to be proud of illumin8ed has much to be proud of illumin8ed has much to be proud of illumin8ed has much to be proud of illumin8ed's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Junior Member residentdoom is infamous around these parts residentdoom is infamous around these parts residentdoom is infamous around these parts residentdoom is infamous around these parts residentdoom's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2007 06:56 PM
    Threads

OMG that is really cool.

were can we watch it?

Will it be syndicated?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

We are building the series first online ( http://illuminated.com ) and giving it away so everybody can watch it for free. Once the body of work has matured it will be syndicated. We're producing in full HD ( 1920x1080 ) with Adobe After Effects.

Here's a little glimpse of Aya in the first chapter :

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OMG! 0_O WOW
    this is amazing

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

OMG coolios! ^^ This looks really good. I hope to read it when it comes out. =] please stay active and keep us informed! ^.^
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

Junior Member Ikera is a jewel in the rough Ikera is a jewel in the rough Ikera is a jewel in the rough Ikera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2007 05:47 AM
    Threads

That Video is awesome. I love the idea and the concept. And it also looks really pretty.

Senior Member Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 10:29 AM
    Threads

That's a cool one. Thanks for sharing!

Sigs and Ava by me! And thank you for the Reps and Points-
    ~Donation needed; kindness really appreciated!~

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

hm~ it looked like a movie when i first saw the video. Awesome work on the Art and Animation!

is support you guys! keep up the great work, and cant wait till the first chapter!
    Over-saturating since '07

Senior Member Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2011 02:34 AM
    Threads

wow thats awesome. I've always wanted to be a digital animator. @.@ You must have loads of fun designing this stuff. I cant wait to see it. =D

Closed Thread

Thread Information