AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Random Fights in school

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post Random Fights in school

I've noticed that there have been alot more random and pointless fights in two of the schools in my area. One officer had 15 reports of students feeling unsafe and getting hurt. So, do these random fights happen in your school?? For what reason?? Do you feel that it is getting out of control??Tell your story.

My school is unsafe nowadays. Lately, there have been random fights involving two guys fighting over a girl, or two girls start stuff with each other, or even something as simple as, "I don't like you, so I'm gonna fight you." I try to stay out of it, but I witness some of these fights sometimes. Some people wanna see fights and their question is, "Where am I for these Kodak moments??"

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Member Joee has a reputation beyond repute Joee has a reputation beyond repute Joee has a reputation beyond repute Joee has a reputation beyond repute Joee has a reputation beyond repute Joee has a reputation beyond repute Joee has a reputation beyond repute Joee has a reputation beyond repute Joee has a reputation beyond repute Joee has a reputation beyond repute Joee has a reputation beyond repute Joee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2008 01:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ill get it later :p

Unhappy

fights in school are controversial tbh
    and some people including myself are totally hypocritical about them
    i like seeing them
    but i wouldn't like to be in them myself.
    although the school i go to
    fights happen once every two thousand years.
    and that doesn't mean my school is well behaved! because it isn't
    it just depends where you are really, the area you're in.
    there aren't many gangs when I'm from
    just "chavs" and "neds" who think they're the best for some reason.

i ignore them
    and they go away ^^

forgive me for going off the subject a bit
    <33

Aya Hirano

Senior Member IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2008 05:20 PM
    Threads

hahhaha, yeah fights do start off for no reason. It's funny. One day I was just sitting at my desk, bored, and put my head down to try and go to sleep. When I heard, people getting loud, like loud loud. Then two dudes, came in punching each other. I was like " whoa now, ya'll better not hit meet for real."
    I just backed away. Yeah it has been happening lately either involving drama, or down right disrespecting each other, and one wanna get back at one another. PLus there's times when there's snitches. Or ppl just trying each other. Sometimes when their play working it gets too far. Or play fighting.
    I love watching fights. When a fight starts at my school everybody just jump around them. A big circle is surrounding the fight. Fights always happen at my school. Especially at the end of the day, when it's time to leave at the bus parking lot. The teachers try to get through the circle but can't too much kids. Then they decided to make up this plan to make the bus take off when I fight starts. Soo the buses starts and everbody scatters like roaches. It's funny. (I think the teachers are scared of the kids.)
    I got into a fight once. I was in the cafeteria, this girl always want to start something with everybody. Then I pounded her on the ground, until she bled, then wacked her with a tray. I was mad. I couldn't stop beating her. The secruity came and try to stop me, and seperate me from her. But I tried to get back her, but I felt too weak, and walked off. (I won that one.)
    Last edited by IceBubleFlava; 03-16-2008 at 10:49 AM.
    ICEBUBLEFLAVA

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've found in my high school experience, that fights were never random.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Member Joee has a reputation beyond repute Joee has a reputation beyond repute Joee has a reputation beyond repute Joee has a reputation beyond repute Joee has a reputation beyond repute Joee has a reputation beyond repute Joee has a reputation beyond repute Joee has a reputation beyond repute Joee has a reputation beyond repute Joee has a reputation beyond repute Joee has a reputation beyond repute Joee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by IceBubleFlava View Post
    hahhaha, yeah fights do start off for no reason. It's funny. One day I was just sitting at my desk, bored, and put my head down to try and go to sleep. When I heard, people getting loud, like loud loud. Then two dudes, came in punching each other. I was like " whoa now, ya'll better not hit meet for real."
    I just backed away. Yeah it has been happening lately either involving drama, or down right disrespecting each other, and one wanna get back at one another. PLus there's times when there's snitches. Or ppl just trying each other. Sometimes when their play working it gets too far. Or play fighting.
    I love watching fights. When a fight starts at my school everybody just jump around them. A big circle is surrounding the fight. Fights always happen at my school. Especially at the end of the day, when it's time to leave at the bus parking lot. The teachers try to get through the circle but can't too much kids. Then they decided to make up this plan to make the bus take off when I fight starts. Soo the buses starts and everbody scatters like roaches. It's funny. (I think the teachers are scared of the kids.)
    I got into a fight once. I was in the cafeteria, this girl always want to start something with everybody. Then I pounded her on the ground, until she bled, then wacked her with a tray. I was mad. I couldn't stop beating her. The secruity came and try to stop me, and seperate me from her. But I tried to get back her, but I felt too weak, and walked off. (I won that one.)
    haha!
    yeah, they end up being for no reason mostly.
    and sometimes people fight for the most idiotic reasons xD
    its silly

Aya Hirano

Senior Member sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 11:39 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ice cream

At my school,There was a fight with these girls saying "I hate you!!"or start causing..

Or there are fights about who is popular and who is not.Its mostly the girls at my school.

Currently watching:Clannad,H20 footprints in the sand,Shugo Chara!Soul Eater,Lucky star,Maburaho,Kamen No Maid guy,Elfen Lied

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Some girls once beat up on one girl...for shoes.

Of course, the girl who was beat out pointed out the other four, and the four who beat her for some stupid pair of shoes were all expelled.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Member Chobi_Chobi_Chobit_Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chobi_Chobi_Chobit_Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chobi_Chobi_Chobit_Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chobi_Chobi_Chobit_Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chobi_Chobi_Chobit_Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chobi_Chobi_Chobit_Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chobi_Chobi_Chobit_Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chobi_Chobi_Chobit_Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chobi_Chobi_Chobit_Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chobi_Chobi_Chobit_Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chobi_Chobi_Chobit_Chan has a reputation beyond repute Chobi_Chobi_Chobit_Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 08:43 PM
    Threads

In my school, we don't get too many fights, scince it's a catholic school, but people start the worst gossip wars and are always saying mean things about people. This kid in my class is begging his parents to let him change schools because everyone hates him and teases him. It's kinda sad, when you think about it.

LOVE AND PEACE! <3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Some girls once beat up on one girl...for shoes.

Of course, the girl who was beat out pointed out the other four, and the four who beat her for some stupid pair of shoes were all expelled.
    HAHA!
    expelled because of shoes?
    thats the funniest story ive ever heard!!
    is it seriously true?

<3

Aya Hirano

Senior Member qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2010 10:29 AM
    Threads

I love random fights at school it makes school funnyer to go two.

"Signature by Omniking3"

.:: Gifts | Midnight Rider| Balance | Karuto ::.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by Joee View Post
    HAHA!
    expelled because of shoes?
    thats the funniest story ive ever heard!!
    is it seriously true?

<3
    Yes, very true. Apparently the girl "stole" the shoes from one of the four others, so they all ganged on her and really messed her up bad. I think someone said she ended up getting stitches for a split lip.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Question

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Yes, very true. Apparently the girl "stole" the shoes from one of the four others, so they all ganged on her and really messed her up bad. I think someone said she ended up getting stitches for a split lip.
    thats quite pathetic tbh
    sillyyyy

Aya Hirano

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In my school the girls would fight over their hair. One would say "your hair is stick like" and the other would say, "When have you brushed your hair. It looks stupid" then they hit each other and pull each others hair. And then simply the girls didn't like each other and one pushed the other off the stepps as the one was trying to pass the group of people on the stairs. First off they talked badly to each other then they would bring out the cat fights.
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

Yaoi addict - u go girl! gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 10:34 PM
    Threads

*sigh* our school has ahd so many fights that our school split our lunches into two parts. one section goes to the first lunch then the second lunch goes after. there was one fight where this girl fought with a guy over A BENCH!!!! just this week a guy at our school stabbed another guy in the student parking lot. it's just crazy. There's no point.But you know some people just don't learn the first time.
    "The Truest Life Is When Your Living Your Dreams Awake"

Forsaken Beer Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 09:39 PM
    Threads

Well i must say that here you have a lot of major random fights.It was like this in my elementary school.
    Some guys from my school have fun in the town when they see another guy alone and from some other school.They say oh he looked at me and they beat him up.Silly ain't it?Next thing he goes and tells it to his classmates and they spread it around the school.Soon an all out war between schools is on.They agree to meet in the park or some other place and bash each other hard.There were many times when they went to each others schools and had fights there.I remember once about 160 students from other schools came to mine for a fight.It was nasty and the teachers and the principal couldn't do a thing.They just called the police and they in their old fashion were late for the party.It is something really normal here.I remember when my school teamed up with another one so they together went to the 3 school to beat them up.It is just hilarious sometimes but sad at the same time.
    My job?Well being drunk.
    What do I do in my free time?In my free time I'm being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.
    Favorite drink?Heineken ftw!
    I don't brawl but be careful I might bite...

Was called Forsaken One once...

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Last year in my school, there has been alot of fights, everyday.
    And yes, I think it is very pointless. (people are dumb -_-
    Though, this year there has been less, but been Bigger. My neighbor hit her former friend with a glass bottle, and all because she was cracking jokes with her mother. And, that was taking it too far.
    Idk what to do with them people, it's too ridiculous.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

I don't have a school to go to, although the Mess more often than naught qualifies for retarded behaviour. The last fight in this sense that I was at was in 2006 for the RCD Christmas mens dinner. Some Cpl didn't like some MCpl, and let him know by punching him in the face then getting on top of him and punching him in the face a whole lot more.

It could get a lot worse, so its not really out of control. The combat arms causes a lot of the problems, being young, drunken and often dumb 18-20 year olds free from mommy and daddys reign. Here, the Kyrenia club is often the scene for your typical stupid, testosterone driven retard fights.
    Last edited by Sagat; 03-16-2008 at 02:17 PM.

Senior Member Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2011 08:34 PM
    Threads

We get mostly fights between my high school(french) and the the english high school.I don't know why but it's completly an all out war.Last year, some of the other school came and started trashing the seniors' car.
    In memories of LikeNaruto.com, the best Naruto site/Social Network ever created

Blessed By The Saint The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2009 12:50 AM
    Threads

Once, There was a fight in my school while we were playing football, I don't know what the fight was about I only saw a part of it.

The Fallen Dream™ shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 03:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Desert Scout PSN ID: DetraUnited Steam ID: DSRTscout

Fights nowadays at my school relate to group issues, fights between gangs are least of our problems!
    In my school there are many paintball clans and leaders and such (I'm not exempted I'm a clan leader) Many conflicts break out in fights and often they go on until the battlefield outside of school is worn out.
    I've seen gang fights but never in school (which is strange...that's probably why there's police....or because of the good neighborhood?)
    Either way, school fights...well, they just suck. I've been in several and there will never be an end to it.....
    "An inspiration of faith and science only to be shunned...is called a Fallen Dream"

^Thank you Karuto^

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Random fights? yeah, once in awhile we have those. Once there was a fight that broke up because the two guys were arguing who gets to use the ketchup first. Whenever there's a fight, they settle it outside scholl premises. They settle it at a basketball court in a nearby subdivision. But we are all friends, all 300 of us who belong to the same batch. The very next day, the two who fought each other would be found eating together at the same table at the canteen.

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Never random, usually there is some reason behind a fight, if even just a slight one.
    ████████████

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 02:19 AM
    Threads

I got into two fights at school. one caused by the other. it wasn't random. I had friends, they didn't like them so one kid saw me alone walked up to me punched me in the back of the head, I spun around and slammed it into the center block wall. Self defense 101, I used only necessary force to protect my life. 2 teachers and the vice principle saw it, I was in AP classes, got away with it.
    then a week later he came back from suspension and he and 2 friends tried to jump me in the bath room, 3 of mine where in the stalls. it they came out, and well it didn't end well. all 7 of us suspended, my self and friends for a week, them for 3 weeks.
    They started it because get this, they where mad because one of us got our drivers liscence first, so we could drive around in HS, and they couldn't. but I don't fight any more, no use working hard for an education with a criminal record. you can only use the defense plea a few times.
    Last edited by demonplight; 03-16-2008 at 09:44 PM.
    [my stuff] I make my sigs.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

*Chasing a dream~ Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 05:38 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous Feind View Post
    Never random, usually there is some reason behind a fight, if even just a slight one.
    Very true!

Do NOT steal please.
    *PMs and friend requests are welcomed.*

Junior Member Sergei_Dragunov is a splendid one to behold Sergei_Dragunov is a splendid one to behold Sergei_Dragunov is a splendid one to behold Sergei_Dragunov is a splendid one to behold Sergei_Dragunov is a splendid one to behold Sergei_Dragunov is a splendid one to behold Sergei_Dragunov is a splendid one to behold Sergei_Dragunov is a splendid one to behold Sergei_Dragunov's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2008 10:00 PM
    Threads

yeah we have random fights. theyre never multischool though. the biggest they get is someone and his "posse"(usually 4-8) versus 1-3.

Closed Thread

Thread Information