AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: RPG: Leviathan

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"And I'm Azazel- don't ask for a last name I don't have one." He said adding in the last bit quickly. People normally asked for his last name because they thought he was withholding it, so he had gotten in the habit of adding that last bit in. No Nephilim had last names, it was a meaningless practice because every Nephilim was essentially the decendent of a single family that had survived the Flood and while it meant that for a while they had had to inbreed it also meant that they had long ago dropped using the last name.

But seeing the silence begin to set in he pulled out a book, the one with his logic puzzles, and began to read by the faint moonlight.

"Oh... don't worry about it... I'm just... frustrated thats all. This world is so complex and my entire conciousness has been screaming... I'm not in the best of moods, you might say but taking it out on you is unjust... so I'm sorry..." Zoroaster sighed as they walked gazing into the distance idly.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

"Oh truly its okay.Maybe I was just talking a little to much.I normally do that for some reason.Its okay,really."
    Sheana shook her hands in a way to show her certainty.She smiled and looked around,because she had yet to see the whole entire kingdom and it filled her with amazement and wonderment to see the difference between the Moon and Star Kingdom.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ren smiled and said
    "Okay.Iw inder how long ti will take to get to the Storm Kingdom though.Probably about a day but if we moved quickly it would take about a 3rd of a day.Oh well.Nothing else better to do but keep moving forward."

Ren looked behind her to see that Azazel had pulled out a book.She never was much for reading but only did read when she was actually certain she might be interested.She had nothing else really to do,so she just tugged on her chain a little so her hands would have something to do while she walked.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry about the delay on this post. I've just been so busy these last few days with the end of semester but it's finalyl over...YIPEE!

BIC: Zenak smirked. It had been long since he had heard what Lily had said. To be perfectly honest about a decade ago he too probably spurted out the same things. But as the years creep on and your vision of the world widens if you have any kind of perception and decide to abandon your self-illusions the horrid conclusion is practically the same. By its very nature humans are flawed.

"Compromise...unfortunately compromise can never be reached between two such opposing force. Don't let my old aged cynicism quelch your hope but like you said yourself humans are selfish and greedy and trust me it didn't appear yesterday. Humans have always been such and probably will always be. As for choosing a side...time will tell which side you belong to despite you, I just tend to try to make an informed choice before being engulfed by the sheer gravity of the situation.

Whether you like it or not chances are you will probably end up having to choose a side. Staying neutral in somehting of the scale I persee will result most probably in a quick death." Zenak became grave again and took out the small black booklet he had stolen from the royal library and tossed it at Lily. "This book is what I stole from the royal library. It is witten in the ancient tongue and is the thoughts of a priest of old named Altorius. According to many writings he was an authority not only in the defence of good versus evil but also a firm believer that the sword now resting on my back is a tool of the devil and should have been destroyed. Not much is known about the man but there's two things I know for sure. That the king of the sun kingdom knows something and that Crecento has a violent past.

I need to find out more about this sword because it holds a power that has yet to be exploited, it is the key, I believe to a power and magic never before attempted. I have reaosns to believe that Crecento might be the key to unlocking the power that legends speak of...some see my sword as a threat, I see it as an opportunity. I also have reasons to believe that revealign my cards too early will result in a very agitated future so I will not be showing this book to no cloud scholar, I can read it perfectly well. As for yoru own query, I can't really force you to trust me however, know this. I have business with that upcoming war and charging head first into a battle involvign thousands of soldier will probably not be my stupidest move so if you plan on staying with me know that there will definitely be danger from now on. You will know in due time why I need to go but for now I really need to go and whether you follow me or not is up to you."

Zenak noticed the adundance of animals all of a sudden and it didn't take long to realize that this girl was very in touch with the nature. Her magic had felt a bit wild, natural and instinctive. It didn't surprise Zenak at all that she was so popular in a forest such as this. When she told him that they both would be able to sleep Zenak was definitely happy. They would both need as much rest as possible because soon rest would become a luxury.

However, Zenak wasn't ready to completely trust a group of animals just yet. With the years of travelling alone Zenak was forced to develop very light sleeping. Zenak nowadays had become so accustomed to it that he literally slept with one eye open. He lied down as she lied down and started staring at the fire. Zenak liked camp fires. The intricate dance, the warmth and even the trademark smell of the burning wood was soemthing that had followed Zenak his whole life yet it still put a smile on his face.

I'm coming...you just wait...the time is close...the time...is close.
    Last edited by Inc0gnit0; 12-15-2007 at 05:19 PM.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Snapping from his train of thought he heard the sounds of the beaten-minded man merry making in the crudest of ways, making remarks of the nearby women and touching places they shouldn't. His eyes came across to the one in front, his cherry red cat hues glimmering gently as he would sigh and take a turn towards the stairs. His arms came at his side andhe marched his way up a few steps before calling down to his companion.

" Let us leave before possibilities occur. Shall we? "

He made his way up a few more steps before closing his eyes and taking in a full breath. His white armors seemed a bit too shiny for one of the drunkards and he could feel the pressure of a hand upon his shoulder half way up the stairs. The hand covered the red cross at it's center, pulling his shoulder around.

The bandit was drunk alright, and a bit ugly at that. He looked up and down Vahn's frame and slipped him a rude remark and gesture as if he was a female. Female!?

" I'm sorry mister, but you have mistaken my gender. I am male. " His calm voice came as he slipped the mans hand off his shoulder.

" Come here Wench! You shouldn't be wearing armor! " The bandit yelled as he roughly pulled at the Saeth's shoulder.

In a flash Delvega was pulled from his belt and the white star-fire blade burst out, swiftly it was placed under the man's throat. The red eyes of the Saeth seemed to enter the bandits dirty brown oculars and swelled up fear from a transfer of spirit. " I told you, Mister. I am a man. Lay your hands off of my armor before you get it dirty. " His voice was stern yet still overly calm in a sense. It was amazing because the drunk's eyes widened at the searing heat of the blade near his throat.

The drunkard let go and stumbled a step down, and then rolled down the stairs hitting the bottom at his back. With that aside he looked to the rest of the bandits and narrowed his eyes.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Baron watched the scene before him, trying to hold in his laughter. His lip switched but he managed to keep a straight face. He looked to the rest of the bandits and almost lost it. The expression on their faces was priceless. It was obvious that they had thought that the knight was female as well.

Baron walked over to the stairs, casually stepped over the man and put a hand on Vahn's shoulder, the one the bandit had not touched. "Come Vahn, I think that you've given them a fair warning," he said with a calm smile though his eyes were laughing. He was about to walk up when on of the others shouted.

"You think you can scare us?! A pair of femmes against us!? What- you think that because the sword can scare a drunk man it can scare the rest of us?" The man shouted through his wild black beard.

Ah, so they're not all drunk. That's unusual. Baron thought, almost letting a chuckle escape from his throat. These men were quite amusing.

"Gentlemen," he said, nearly reluctant to refer to them as gentlemen, "We don't want to interrupt your fun with trouble so if you'd excuse-"

"What is with all the noise Baron?" came a drowzy voice from the top of the steps. Baron almost cursed out loud as his sister began to descend the stops, rubbing her eyes groggily.

He turned to his sister. She had the worst timing, "Go back to bed Elli," he said to her. He could just about feel the eyes of the bandits shift to his sister.

Elli continued to walk down the stairs in her plain sleeveless night gown. Her silver crucifx hung around her neck. Oddly, enough her cascading white hair still looked neat as if she hadn't laid down at all. She looked about the room when he vision cleared up. Men. Dirty and drunk. Elli sighed. She did it again. I really do have bad timing.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 12-15-2007 at 07:41 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Zoroaster sighed and started to walk in a path chosen at random, "Come on... the longer we stay in one place the less progress we will make by day's end." He couldn't let himself stand still too long, there was his responsibilities were screaming and only the sweet sound of progress could hush their wailing pangs. Even if he didn't find anything along this path then that was one area he knew didn't have what he was looking for and that would be progres... after a fashion.

Hours passed by with lethargic tread as the two of them walked together, Azazel keeping his attention focused primarily on books that slipped in and out of his hands depending on his mood at the time but never was his hand empty for more than a moment.

Not long had it been before they came to the racking lightning and anvil-black clouds of the storm kingdom. There was a hard rain coming down and Azazel looked over to Ren, his books now safely tucked away in his satchel and an arm over his eyes to shield them from the rain "It may not be adverse to our interests to seek out some shelter for a time, or perhaps something to cover ourselves while we are traveling through the Kingdom of the Storm," he shouted over some thunder and the ripping sound of rain on leaves.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A few moments passed as the bandits spotted Elli, and Vahn could sense the approach of them with his intuition. They weren't going to joke around, they were ready to kill them and rape the girl. With that something sparked inside, and he slid down the stairs, drawing his shining Vahjia as well as activating Delvega once more. The burning blade of Delvega was then arched towards the group before they even drew their weapons, and so he spoke.

" If you wish to fight let us take this outside. I don't think you'd want a room taking away the advantage of your full group. " His voice seemed to crack it's calmness and became stern and serious. The bandits agreed, the tables would only give the sleek Saeth the advantage, and so they flooded outside. The Saeth knight followed, looking back at his two comrades with a gentle nod before leaving.

The bandits seemed to open out a path between them as he stepped towards the road, holding his blades down before turning around, unsure of whether he'd face them all alone or not. But to him it wasn't a matter of being alone, it was a matter of saving his comrades and taking the attention off of Elli. He wouldn't let them do anything to her, she was young and didn't need that.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Baron turned to Elli, "Run into the room and lock it. Put a barrier up if you must but do not come down, understand me Elli?" Elli nodded and ran up the stairs and back into her room.

When Baron heard the loud clank of the lock, he immeadiatly headed down the stairs and walked out the door to assist Vahn in his battle. He drew his long sword from it's sheath and walked to his companion. Turning to face his back to him, readying himself with ease and confidence. "I'm sorry we got you involved in this, Vahn," he apologized genuinly, "We always seem to get ourselves into trouble like this."

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Heero sat outside of a rather beatdown building that stank of alchohol. Bringing the small glass to his lips he tossed a sideways glance towards a man about to enter the bar. The man looked at him for but a moment before scampering into the bar like a frantic animal. Heero shrugged slightly, returning to his drink. It appeared he had overstayed his welcome here too, either they'd heard about his reputation already or the village idiots had finally figured out about that 'job' he had done last week. It wasn't like he was indistinguishable, after all his bright red spikey locks and his burning crimson eyes were dead giveaways.

He rested on the step as a couple hurried past him. Heero didn't bother flashing them an intimidating stare this time, lust watched them lazily as they sped away. He didn't much mind the people that were afraid of him, just the ones that mustered up the courage to make an attempt to 'challenge' him. Those were the annoying ones, bringing their swords or other random weaponry to try and surpass his Homuradama blade and his skill. What nuisances.

The outcast felt a longing for a challenge. Even the assassination job he had been paid for that past week was a bore. Finished with his drink, Heero tossed the glass over his shoulder. He heard it shatter but did not turn, instead he stood and began making his way down the street.

He'd have to find a place to stay for the night, and beings he had ample fundings for the moment he opted to find an inn somewhere, that was, if they let him in. Resting his blade cockily on his shoulder he trudged down the barren street. After some time he eyed an inn not too far away, and made his way towards it.

Coming to the door he let himself in, his blade still perched cooly against his shoulder.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2008 01:29 AM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry I haven’t posted for awhile, but I hope this gets everybody back to posting. Also sorry to incognito for controlling your character for a bit, but I don’t think it’s a big deal. You will see what I mean If it really upsets you I apoligize. Well I’m glad to be back I got sick for awhile *Waves*.

BIC: Lily woke up and studied the sorrounding forest. The lush trees moved softly in breaths while small birds chirped their good mornings. Small creatures went up and down trees across paths, scratching at the ground with there clawed feet. To Lily it all seem to come together and become its own beat, its own song.

Lily started a small fire careful to be wary of how much smoke it produced. Then she took out some dried meat and spices. Carefully she blended them together with a little water. The result brought about a delicious aroma of tantalizing smells. She let it simmer for a moment while she packed up her things and watered the horses.

With a light nudge she woke Zarek from his eerie slumber. He sat up as she spoke quickly. Lily knew she had little time left to do what she needed. While asleep she had come up with an idea that would do well for both their needs.

“I’m would like you to take care of my horse here. I must travel to the cloud kingdom, but it will take to long to do it the normal way. I would like to enlist your help. You may use my food, I will not be of any use to me in the form I will take. Please take my packs and horses with you as you ride to the Moon Kingdom. By switching horses as you ride you will make faster time. I will meet you at the inn Cresent Moon in a week. We can continue from there to where we need to go. Is it a deal?” Lily finished with a few breaths.

Zarek looked at her oddly and understood her rational thinking and that it would be better for both of them this way. He agreed and packed his things as well. They ate in silence before Lily took her book and held it to her chest. She formed a bubble around it with her magic and seem to absrobe it into her. She then proceeded to change form, her legs grew small and ruff her arms long with feathers. Within minutes she was a large hawk preening herself carefully. After a few awkward moments like that hawk-Lily took off flying high into the cloud filled sky towards the Cloud Kingdom. She left Zarek staring up at the seemingly endless sky after her.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats
    Ninja Registration Number: 012620

Height: 5’
    Weight: 95.5 lbs.
    Birthday: July 7 ( Cancer)
    Blood Type: B
    Personality: Aggressive, hot-tempered, wild

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nanba sat upon the some of the main castle in the moon kingdom. His gaze spread far and wide across the streets. His wings resting upon his back in their folded motion. Nanba smiled as a young boy and his family walked home. Nanba missed his family alot. He would return to them one day. Nanba continued thinking about his family when a cry for help rang out. Nanba watched as those he called sinners attacked and killed the boy mother and father. Nanba spread his wings and jumped from the castle. The moon's gaze on his back. Nanba drew his blade called dark and but the sinners arms off. He then went on to kill them. Balance was returned to the world for a few more seconds. Nanba helped the boy and then gave his parents a flame lit funeral before fly off toward storm kingdom.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Marel's heart beat against her chest as she ran, breaths quick and short. Her mind raced as she tracked her foot falls, her whole being concentrated on the grace and pose she needed to race through the woods and not stumble. She could feel the beating of the earth on her feet rush throughout her body as she ran. Suddenly, up ahead, she could see the gorge, spread out like a jagged, gapping mouth. She charged toward it, the ground beneath her feet changing from brush and vines to grass and rocks put she did not break pace. And just like that, she was flying off the edge, feet pointed and arms stretched upward.

She felt as if she was soaring in the moments before she hit the water but as she plunged under, the sensation of the cool water embracing her and twirling her around took over and she effortlessly floated to the surface. As she broke the water, she could hear her brothers, sister, and Zacharey as they cheered her tremendous leap.

"Marel, that was so awesome!" exclaimed her sister, Analicia, from the small rocky shore the shouldered the edge of the gorge. Marel lightly floated over to the shallows where she stood up and joinned the group on the shore.

"You really think so? I thought I could have centered it a little better," said Marel with a cocky half smile. She looked up at the slightly overcast sky and felt joy sear her heart. It was a rare occassion she got to have such a perfect day.

OOC: Sorry if my post is a little self-centered at the moment. My character hasnt really had a chance to interact with other people.
    Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 12-29-2007 at 02:08 AM.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2008 01:29 AM
    Threads

Lily caught an upward current of warm air traveling hundreds of feet in a few seconds. She made great time reaching her destination in only 1 1/2 days. upon arriving she watched the great royal library there observing the interworkings of the comings and goings. The place seemed always on its toes, but the scholars where relaxed and happy.

They often would meet in the outer arena filled with overgrown grass that seemed like an ancient place. There were rock seats in great circles each circle smaller and inside the next slowly going deeper into the ground.

The scholars would have great debates here and when they were over they'ed go for coffee and tea without a word of misgivings. Even after they might scream, red in the face, they would not take their aggresions outside the arena. Thats what good society should be like,Lily thought to herself, Debating, but knowing when to put things aside and enjoy one self. Lily was constantly changing forms throughout the process, from a mouse to a rabit to a dove to a cat. She couldn't afford to be seen as an odd animal hanging around scholars who weren't feeding it.

Lily decided to sneek into the library at night as a cat, there she would quickly find what she needed and get out of there. She knew the scholars were relax, but those caught stealing or entering the great libraries without permition oh she did not want to know what happened to them. So 5 3/4 days after leaving Zarek she headed off to the library to see what her precious book meant.
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 01-11-2008 at 11:29 PM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats
    Ninja Registration Number: 012620

Height: 5’
    Weight: 95.5 lbs.
    Birthday: July 7 ( Cancer)
    Blood Type: B
    Personality: Aggressive, hot-tempered, wild

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

Ooc: so sorry for the like the latest post ever.Had trouble with account(lol).Well anyway........

"well okay........"Sheana treaded the feeling of being lost somewhere.After all,it had happened to her to many times all ready in her life and out of all those times she had gotten lost,she ended up having to be rescued some way.Either by passing people or just wandering in a strange direction that led somewhere where people resided.She quickend her pace and followed behind Zoroaster with the slight feeling that maybe they would actually go in the right direction,but who knows for sure where this path will lead to."so I wonder how long it will be until we get there?I hope it doesn't take very long." she said trying to sound as cheerful as she could.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ren had walked patiently and quietly without breaking the silence even once.The silence of course drove her crazy whenever there was no need for her to listen in order to see.As mnay times as he switched books,she wondered just how many he carried.She had never been into reading that much so she had nothing to really do but walk and pull on her chain just to give her fingers something to twittle with.

She had barely noticed they had walked within the territory of the Storm Kingdom.It was weird,......you would think she would have noticed the sound of thunder crashing beyond the distance and the hard rain pouring around them.But of course she was focused on just reaching her destination without any problems."Yes your right......" But where? she thought.There was nothing nearly in sight and the only thing surrounding close by was a small forest.Maybe they could reside there where it was as wet.It would only be slightly damp and the trees and fallen trunks of trees could give covering."Lets go into that forest.It would give us some covering until the rain became a little lighter to beable to walk trough."
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Closed Thread

Thread Information