AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Leviathan

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2008 01:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Lily shifted on her feet nervously. In front of her were the large oak doors that led to the Kings court. In a few minutes she would enter them into a totally new world, a world different from anything she had ever experienced. To tell the truth Lily was scared out of her mind. She was afraid, she was afraid that they would make her to stay here forever, that she was going to be locked here never to see what was really out in the world. Cringing she flattened her green gown trying to rein in her emotions. A few deep breaths brought them under control, but barely. Horns sounded inside the room and one of the oak doors opened.

A man in his thirties cleared his throat and practically sang Lily’s titles, “I present to you Her Lady Lilith of Heartwood and of Elkdam in the Amazonian Islands.” She walked forward head held high smiling at the court, no sign of her previous worries showed. At the end of the long room she stopped before the King & Prince and gave them a proper curtsy. She stood waiting for the King to speak. I have to admit that Imjane does know what she is doing when it comes to things of court. If not anything else, Lily thought to herself happily. Before the trip Lily’s stepmother schooled her on all the etiquette of court. Imjane was a harsh teacher, but her training paid off, Lily looked stunning and she was the quintessence of a young noblewoman.

“Welcome to Albien our beloved capital. I hope your trip here was a pleasant one,” the King said in a booming voice. “We, and I do speak for all the men in Albien when I say this, are very happy to have a young woman, who must clearly be the most beautiful in all the Sun Kingdom adorn our court. I hope you enjoy yourself here because I’m sure many will be rejoice at your presence,” he said looking at the young men on one wall of the great hall. He look at the side where the young women sat clearly upset at the new “jewel” at court, the King gave her a quick wink when she realized where he was looking and then dismissed her.

Lily sat through the rest of the introductions of new nobles, but the King did not speak so long to anyone as he did her. After an hour or so of introductions everyone headed to the Pavilion of Rays to meet and greet. Lily did her best to enjoy the lovely area with its beautiful flowers in all kinds of reds, oranges, and yellows, but young kept bumping into her. After the third time of talking to a man then finding his hands were wandering up some inappropriate place she had had enough. The man had been thirty-nine and lured her into a discussion about what the animals of the sea looked like when he had tried it. Lily promptly excused herself from the gathering saying she wasn’t feeling well.

When she was way out of hearing distance she shuttered and said, “Thirty-nine thirty-nine, twenty-two years my senior that’s just disgusting.” To herself she thought, I have no idea how long I will be able to take this before I lose my head and shout my frustrations out on the King. Then its off to Execution Hill with me. Lily continued down the hallway to her rooms deciding it was time for her to go to bed, despite the fact it was still late afternoon. Lily had decided she was to run away that night and she needed as much sleep as she could get. She just had to get that book deciphered.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats
    Ninja Registration Number: 012620

Height: 5’
    Weight: 95.5 lbs.
    Birthday: July 7 ( Cancer)
    Blood Type: B
    Personality: Aggressive, hot-tempered, wild

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Mebba frowned and shrugged it off, hwarg was older so he probely knew better. she gave a sweet wave to the frightend fisherman en dived into the water swimming after Hwarg "what are we gonna do on shore?" she swam above his back and grabbed his shoulders hitch hiking with him since he swam much faster. she blew some bubbles and giggled

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Hwarg laughed and watched her blow bubbles, "I think we should scout the woods for a little and then head into town and grab a bite to eat...how does that sound?" He asked swimming while a dolphin came out from under them, it flipped out of the water and gave a playful screech. Hwarg laughed and smiled at Mebba "they want to play." He said with a smirk. They reached the shore and the dolphin now became eight. Hwarg got up and walked through the sand a bit, took Mebba off his back and put her infront of him. "You can go play while I sit and rest." He said sitting down along the shore line.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Zoroaster sighed as he walked through another nameless place. What was he supposed to be doing? He had no idea. What does one do when they suddenly phase into a state of sentience and existance? A baby would cry but his body clearly denied him that repose so he was left to wandering through some random town he did not know, not grasp the name of.

It had been several hours since he had gained the sense of hearing and it was already becoming an annoyance to listen to all the sounds of the bustling town and the constant roar of rain and thunder. His clothes were starting to turn red as the blood began to seep through the rest of the fabric of his shirt. As he walked up and down the streets, every so often he would wipe away the water that was beginning to accumulated in his eyes and blur his vision.

He knew what he wanted to do. He wanted to help out his people... but... what did he have to do to do that? How does one unmake the fabric of reality and let loose the souls that had been its substance. He wished he had someone to tell him what to do! There was no direction! While he was thankful he was no longer a Monad, in the truest sense, he still thought things could be better, but that was just him being selfish.

He walked out of the town.

Two days later(i.e. today)

Azazel entered a town on the edge of the Star Kingdom and checked his map. If this was indeed the town he thought it too be then it was his first stop as an Mendicant Apostle. He asked a random passerby if indeed this was the place and happily enough it was.

There was no love for the cult in this town, it was mostly composed of those who supported the Holy. But that didn't frighten Azazel, he had a job to do and it was not going to complete itself. Besides, it would be dishonorable for him to run away from hardship, he reminded himself as he gently gripped the metal shard that hung around his neck.

Not that he enjoyed what he did particularly. It wasn't enthusiasm for his work that inspired him to complete it but rather a personal hatred. It was because he hated God and agreed with the positions of the Cult in that matter that he did this, not because he enjoyed manipulating people. But then... was it manipulation if you told them what was in their best interest and let them decide for themselves? He didn't know, but he felt there was something wrong about the ease with which he did it. Hopefully, his doubts on the matter would be cleared up in this speech. This time he would be talking in front of a hard crowd, and perhaps it wouldn't be as easy this time.

He walked into the central part of the town, where a large water fountain held central stage as five separate roads ran into the large square that was the thus made. Azazel walked to the fountain, pushing his way through the bustle of people that surround it and stood up on on the edge of the fountain. It would be a good place to give his address.

"People of the Star Kingdom, heed my call!" he said and put all the force of his personality behind it. He had to get their attention quickly otherwise he would loose his audience before he could convince them. A number of people stopped what they were doing and looked up at him, "I come to you in dark times and with dark words though, hopefully, to give you some light of guidance in this confusing world." He noticed a blonde haired boy with blood-stain clothes walk up front and stand in front of him and watch. More people besides the boy were beginning to gather while others merely watched from shop doors and second-floor windows.

"I come to tell you of what will be so that you might prepare before it comes, so that you may no that which you will see, and so you will know the choice that will be thrust upon you, though I wish dearly no onus had to fall upon you. But speak I shall because my duty is to grave to let indecision still my tongue, and the matter to serious to be given to you in any but the most direct means."

"You have heard the whispers no doubt. The vague rumors of dissent and battle. Well, these rumors shall not long remain vague and not long remain distant. These whispers grow in volume and spread in origin and I fear that they will come into your city but I come to warn and to inform." People were pressing up against his legs.

Suddenly he fell into the fountain. His mind foggy and his head thumping with pain. He hadn't heard the splash but now he could her the sounds of fighting. He looked to his side and there was a stone underneath the water, and the water, it was reddening itself with blood. His blood. He felt his head and surely enough he was bleeding.

"He's a Evil Cultist!" he heard someone screaming but soon that voice was garbled beneath screams of pain. Azazel didn't know what was happening but suddenly a hand picked him up.

"Let me help... Someone hurt you." it was the blonde and bloody boy- no not boy. He looked to effeminate to be a boy but he didn't look like a girl, he had no chest and no curves. It was strange but Azazel pushed such thoughts aside

"Thanks but I will stand on my own." And indeed he did and walked back to where some members of the crowd were beating up some old man, presumably the one that had hit him with the stone, "Peace, my brothers! These dark times may one day call for dark measures but let us not be too quick to act on hatred and blood-lust. Let us be kind when others are cruel, and let us forgive those who harm us, for when the dark times are upon us, humanity most stand together in one fold." Azazel oozed eloquence and compassion, all the more because he was bleeding. He stood with a suffering stance that was ready for the slings of fate, and precisely placed each limb of his to send a signal of forgivesness to the man. He walked into the crowd which part before him like one would part for a king.

He stood before the man that had hurt him and kneel before him, "Forgive these men for what they have done to you, it was an act of haste which should not have been done. Now please allow me to heal your wounds. The man sneered and spat on Azazel's face and a man from behind Azazel stepped forward but Azazel stuck out on of his hands to stop him. He didn't like the idea of using his Dark Magic but if it was to heal someone he figured it would no hurt his honor to gravely. He let the black flames cover his hands and a gasp spread through the crowd, accompanied by whispers.

Dark Magic was associated with malice, and for good reason, it was a hard magic to use for anything but harming others. It required a sacrifice of life to perform any act, but normally the sacrifice was given by the victim. However, in order to heal, the caster had to give up a portion of his life force to the subject. Azazel lay his fire baptized hands on the old mans head and felt a searing pain flush through him as a part of his life force was torn from his body. Not so much to be a permanent loss but still agonizing.

The man was healed and the crowd was once more awestruck. Azazel stood, slowly and without a waver, despite the feeling that he was about to collapse due to blood loss and sacrificing his life force. But his life was supposed to be one of sacrifice for that was what was honorable. He spoke while he had their attention, "My brothers and my sisters! This is the compassion you should extend to all humans. We humans must stand together! For if we cannot rely on our neighbor to heal our wounds, how can we rely on some God? A God that has left us to die often enough! No, please, heed those voices in your hearts and stand with me and when the time comes, remember that we as humans must stand together and all shall be made clear to you!"

With that he walked away. The crowd was a mixture of silence from one half and cheering from the other. He was quite pleased with the way things had turned out. But now he had to hurry. He walked out of town as fast as he could, and as soon as he was clear of the buildings and far from the sight of the towns folk, he found a small grove hidden from view and collapsed, bleeding to the ground.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 12-06-2007 at 04:42 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

mebba giggled and ran into the water towards the dolphins. They pushed her around with there noses and she swam with them. she laughed as she climbed on one dolphins back and seared through the sea with it. after hour or two she was tired and moved back to shore, she laid on her stomach next to hwarg. swaying her feet a bit she poked shell and the dolphins left. She looked to hwarg smilling.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Baron and Elli turned their attention away from the fight long enough to hear the commotion going on in central part of town. The gaurds glanced at one another, nodded, and looked to the siblings.

"Can we trust you not to pass these gates?" One of them asked.

Both siblings nodded. "Even if we did, we'd interrupt," Baron pointed out.

The gaurds nodded once again and ran towards central. After they were out of sight, Elli smiled.

"Well- let's go," she said cheerily. She was about to push open the gates, when her brother pulled on the hood of the cloak she had slipped on. "Ack!"

"Thou Shall Not Lie?" Baron asked, arching an eyebrow. Elli juts pouted and crossed her arms in a huff.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: In case you want to know, Allen was teaching the Dicta Boelcke to the greenhorns.

IC:
    In a slightly crowded planning room, Allen was putting his youthful energy to work in helping to take the green off of these new flyers. The compound the room was in was an old cave, greatly expanded to house a small garrison of Aeroraptors. The entrance, in particular, needed work. The prevailing winds allowed for an easy takeoff and boost in airspeed. However, coming in on a landing required either skill or a large landing area. And they needed one so they could get the other.

He was preaching the eight basic rules of air combat to them, probably in a better way than they learned at the Academy. Aeroraptor Command was big on letting fighters learn in the field, and it was rare that good fighters could get to teach their experience. A mercenary, however, didn't have to keep to the same schedules as the mainline fighters, and could volunteer.

"And to review," He said, winding his youthful energy down, "Get the advantage, always follow up, make sure of your angle of attack, never assume where your target will be, get 'im from behind, meet your enemies attack, never forget your way home, and everyone pick their own target. And above all else, use your God-given gifts against their weaknesses."

"Alright, you've got a flight to get to. I'm supposed to escort you out there, and then I'll hand you off to your real instructors." He said as he clapped his hands together, then finished with, "Let's get to it!"

One by one by one, the greenhorns leapt from the entrance and into the wind, pulling up and away into the sky. Lastly, Allen followed suit and quickly gained altitude with the rest of the formation. As they came up to the two circling instructors, he waved at the greenhorns and dove away, dropping down below them for cruising.

His wings spread wide, for a long flying session. He wrapped around thermals and then let his altitude out in a long stretch. He repeated this many times and his maneuvers brought him over the Earth kingdom, where he started his descent to ground level, passing over the forests of the region at low speed.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Eh, tis fine. It works out. Lol )

BIC:

The clashes and clangs of each blade struck forth, a web of swings and parry as well as flourishing bodies weaved as their battle ensued. Not just bodies of the physical, for they both started glowing with auras so hinted. Hinted as they were not to use their magics, they new that this was a talk of the sword and a dance of the blade. One would step in, the other to a side and a strike would be relinquished, in turn of that another step and then a swing.

Clash!

They were in sword lock, face to face, and they were aware of their visitors as they both turned their heads towards the gates.

" Seems we have more onlookers, Sir Vahngard. " Zachary smiled as he returned his eyes to his opponent, both their blades shooting white and silver static about the clashes focal point.

" They'll have a wondrous show indeed. Come Zachary, let us finish this. " His voice was as calm as the morning tide, the slow moving waters of the Earth at before dawn with the stars shining through the waves.. Strength and grace impeding the eventual rise to higher tides.

With that they both leap back, quite far.. they both seemed equal in agility. and then it came, the wind blew and Zachary's hat fell to the ground revealing onyx black hair.. and a pair of cat ears to boot. He was a Saeth as well!

" No wonder you are quite fast, I must say I'm impressed. But I know something you do not. "

Zachary blinked at his honored foe, the strings of their dueling bond pulling and weaving that turn into the end, that canvas which was about to be filled. " And what is that? " He asked with intensity as he dashd towards Vahn, Vahn doing so as well.

As they met in the middle it was almost too fast for the human eye to see, Zachary struck out in a swift well forged move, but Vahn... He was crouched at his behind as if he slid right past him, his blade in his left hand then.

" I am not only right handed.. "

He stood as he stated those words and with a swift sheath of his blade he returned his attention towards the visitors at the gate. Zachary's eyes were wide open, he felt the pain boil through him and sear from his sides about his body. So much strength in that attack.. from his left hand!? And he hit him with the flat of the blade and still... He couldn't keep standing. He fell to his knees and went silent. There wasn't anything to say, he lost and Vahn had spared his life.

" Welcome to the castle. " Vahn smiled gently to the two, bowing lightly after a breath. His cherry red eyes so full as his ears would twitch slightly" I am Vahngard Kaethmour, the White Rose Fencer. How may I be of service? "

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Elli smiled a tad shyly at the handsome Saeth. Thankfully, she didn't have to speak for she was afraid that her voice wouldn't come out as she would want it to. "Nice to 'finally' meet you Sir Kaethmour, I am Baron Izaak, the local blacksmith of the Star Kingdom, and this is my little sister, Elli Izaak, a healer in training. We are here to deliver a sword to the king," Baron thought he was finished but then it hit him, "Oh, I forgot... I also have some scrolls written by Father Andreas..."

Elli knew looked at her brother with question. Father Andreas isn't very fond of the king... Why would he write to him?

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hwarg watched Mebba play and then saw her laying down next to him smiling. "Well, aren't you cute." He said laughing and then laying down in the sand. "Ahhh.." He let out and then noticed a crab crawling up her back. "Well you seem to have a little friend..." Hwarg let out a small laugh. "I think I would want to lay here for a while longer." He said closing his eyes and breathing heavily. "Mmmm..."

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

~Next Day~

Sheana walked twoards the outskirts of the city.There was no need for her to stay at the Moon kingomd any longer.Her heart was racing very fast, seeing the fact that she had never left before.

She insured herself everything would be fine as long as she didn't fall for any type of trap or let her guard down on her way to the Star kingdom.That was the fisrt place she was going to go to.She heard that there were some complications going on around there.She wanted to know what was going on herself,besides it would give her a reason to leave.

Her black hair waved quietly in the warm winds that blew her way.Her sword was hung on her back.Her heart, still racing made her steps kind of awkward lloking.She reassured herself and started off.

The moon was shining very beautifully as she walked across the out stretched land.She hoped she could find something very fun to do while there in the Star Kingdom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Next Day~

Ren smiled whole heartedly as she stood in front of the Moon kingdom Gates.She reassured herself that everything would be alright and most likely knowone would recognize her and go screaming around "The Princess of the Twilight clan is here"! Besides, it had been about 4 years since she left and she wasn't going to turn around just to go back to the Star Kingdom.

The wide Gates opened and she stepped trough into what seemed to be a bleak,sorrowful,lonesome Kingdom."Well I shouldn't have expected much anyway."

Ren went on her way twoards the Kingdom's castle.Her identity was really only known to the King of the Moon Kingdom and a few people who swore to never tell.She was safe going there.

She went twoards teh castle.She had somehow persuaded teh guards into letting her inside.She stepped within the huge hall that stood before her, which led to a pair of giant black doors that led to the Throne room.She smiled remembering the alst time she had ever been here."It sure has changed here....."She shook her head softly and walked inside barging i trough the doors.

There was actually knowone inside.
    "I wonder where everyone could be........This isn't very normal." she said looking forward,as if she could really see within the light that softly shone trough.
    "I guess I should leave then........"

Ren quietly ran out the room,twoards the Gates,and out the castle.She wondered where she could go to next.She new the only way she was going to get her main mission done was trough the king,but seeing as he was not there and she had no other leads,she would have to find some place to stay.....

She walked around endlessly trying to find a place to stay,but everytime she visited a place they would either kick her out or lock there doors and not let her in.

"This is crap!.......None won't let me in!I might as well just leave.......This place does rather seem kind of suspicious though...,I mean where could the King possibly be and why are there barely any people out.I know its not because of me,or could they eb scared of something else.........Oh forget it.I'm leaving before I get caught."

Ren jumped from building to building until she got to the outskirts of the Kingdom.She walked trough until she hit the road again."I'm back on my way to the Star kingdom to pay the King there a visit.Hopefully he might know something." she thought.

Maybe it was just her luck to run into a bunch of bandits on her way to the Kingdom.These people are so poor.Justwaht is the world coming to?" she said while smiling and walking away with her short sword in her hand.

~Two days later~

"Finally i'm back here..........Now I should head off twoards the Catsle but for osme reason I can hear a fight going off in the distance,and wouldn't you know its the way i'm going."
    Ren smiled and took her shading off her face.
    "Humph"

Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    Threads

Feet on a dusty desk Zenak was leaning backwards on a small chair. Crecento was still on his back and his cloak still surrounded his light tunic. Zenak was in a thinking mood and seemed quite relaxed with his hands behind his head. The small room that he was renting from a small inn was quite comfortable. It was far from high-class but Zenak didn't require anything close to high class.

The small bed behind him and the desk he was currently using as a foot rest was more then enough for his needs especially considering the amount of time he was planning on staying here. He had made his mind that night he was going to sneak into the royal library and get the information he needed. He wasn't going to steal the book but if the kind wasn't going to let him obtain the information he would use more creative means of obtaining it.

The plan wasn't complicated, wait for night and sneak in. Read the informationa nd disapear before they knew what hit them. In theory it was simple enough but in practice snags usually ruined a flawless execution, he knew better then to expect anything especially in a castle like the sun kingdom's castle. It was gradually becomign darker and Zenak knew that soon the time would come so he decided to get a bite and wait for the perfect time.

It came quite soon actually. Zenak was running through the almost deserted streets towards the castle. Upon his arrival he noticed the draw-bridge was up and torches lighted not only the way towrads the castle but the whole length of the wall. Even in the dark Zenak could see shapes patrolling on top of the high stone wall. Zenak knew where the royal library was. It was more towards the southern entrance so Zenak quickly ran towards the southern entrance making sure to stay hidden in the shadows.

Zenak was actually surprised to see guards patrolling infront of the southern entrance. It was normal to keep a patrol but usually on the walls and inside the castle, not outside the closed draw-bridge. Zenak came to the conclusion that the king was precausious after Zenak's demand. Smart king...However this small snap wasn't going to stop Zenak. Zenak withdrew Crecento and soon his arms flared with a dark purple fire that passed totally incognito in the shadows surrounding him.

He let himself get envelopped by a dark curtain and reapeared behind 2 guards who were patrolling on top of the high wall. Zenak quickly knocked both guards out making sure they didn't alert anybody and quickly hid their bodies in a dark corner hoping they wouldn't be found before he had made his escape. Zenak hurried down some stairs before another guard could spot him and came down into a long corridor that seemed to go progressivly downwards. Zenak didn't know his way perfectly but knew about where the library was and headed in that direction.

After crossing many other paths and avoiding detection Zenak finally arrived infront of a long hallway with two large oak doors at the end. It looked vaguely like the throne room doors however these doors were more beaten up and a lot less decorated. A guard was keeping guard and Zenak knew that more guards were patrolling around the area. Luckily for Zenak the guard seemed very drowsy and he took it to his advantage. He sprinted towards the guard who looked up too late at the upcoming footsteps and was knocked out with one clean punch to the face.

Zenak broguth the unconcious guard with him into the library and quietly shut the doors. The library was definitely impressive with its old bookshelves and thousands upon thousands of books from all ages. It smelt of knowledge in this place but Zenak didn't have time to waste and quickly ran towards a large book placed close to the door which Zenak assumed was the general index. Not daring to open the torches Zenak made a small ball of light hover over his head so that he could read the dark lettering found in the big index book.

Luckily this library was well organized and he managed to find what he was lookign for. It was at the complete end of the index book where the writting went from contemporary writing to ancient writing that Zenak found what he was looking for. Zenak quickly ran to the far back of the library to a lone bookcase. The bookcase seemed to indeed hold some of the oldest documents Zenak had ever seen. Zenak didn't even dare touch one for fear that it would disapear in his hands. Zenak read the indications and quickly found what he was looking. It was a small book, not very thick either. The cover was old black leather and the pages were yellow and dry as automn leaves.

Zenak tore the little book out form between its brothers and blew ont he cover to reveal the sun kingdom symbol on the coverpage. It was the right book. But at that moment the big oak doors bursted open and Zenak heard many loud voices fload into the library holding torches. Zenak had instantly made his ball of light disapear but still too late. Even though it was in the back of the library there was a clear line of sight between the entrance and where Zenak was standing. The guards knew he was there and were quickly surrounding him.

Zenak had quickly counted a dozen guards but that was not the issue. He didn't have time to read the book and would be forced to take it with him which annoyed him greatly but most importantly he was not ready to kill these guards who were doing nothing wrong, in all honesty he was the bad guy in this situation. However, he was even less going to let himself get captured, he still had too much to do. Zenak looked up and saw what he needed, an escape route. High up to his right was a small window of colored glass.

2 guards came faster then the others and charged at Zenak who managed to dodge the first blade and jump back to avoid the second he then used magic to send the two guards flying into a bookshelf. The bookshelf then fell over and landed hard on the bookshelf behind it who managed to stay standing. Zenak then ran towards the now improvised slope to the top of the next bookshelf. The guards bellow were surrounding the bookshelf now and the two guards had regained their strength and were climbing the bookshelf to intercept him.

Zenak then looked at the window on top and Crecento still in his hand Zenak appeared on the rim on the window in a crouched position. It wasn't the most comfortable position in the world but it did the trick. He then broke the window with one swift swing and threw himself out. Luckily the moat surrounding the castle was water and quite deep water too. Zenak brought his whole body together to make sure the contact poitn was as small as possible then at the last minute put a protective shield around the book so it wouldn't get destroyed by the contact and the water.

Zenak was starting to run out of strength and he knew he would need it for what was left and decided he could come out of that fall without too big injuries. Zenak fell in the water and swam out without much difficulty besides losing one of his sandels and being drenched to the bone. He ran away formt he castle as quickly as possible and using the shadows as cover managed to run away from the guards who were giving him chase. Zenak was now leaning on the side of a small shack Crecento in one hand and the small black book in the other.

Zenak was panting hard and felt like sleeping but he knew it wasn't possible at the moment and just decided to give himself a bit of rest. He wasn't as young as he used to be and he had pushed his body and magic pretty hard tonight. Harder then he had int he past few months. Zenak looked down at the book in his hand. You better be worth it...The silence surrounding Zenak was a nice contrast to his racing heart and acheing body.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Due to the possible tediousness of this part, Shobu and I are making one big post for this part. So I have temporary control of Sho's characters. )

Mr. Izaak, Baron if I can. Follow me and I'll get you your audience. He's usually pleased to see his orders on time. Follow me to the Audience chambers. " He looked to Elli afterwards and turned his body so he could bow and raise an arm towards the way. Not to follow but to walk with him.

They bowed lightly back, attempting to show their respect for his willingness to personally show them the way.

They made it to the chamber, the two 'common folk' as a snobbish noble would call them amazed at the vast halls and the shining grace of each stone that was laid in the brilliant hallways. The castle shined like the stars, many lights displaying it's magical efficiency. Vahn would talk to the guard at the left, said guard running through the back area to set it all up. Upon his return he opened the doors and bows.

" His majesty will see you now, please be at most respectful. "

They entered the glamorous audience chamber, the walls rigid with shining tinsels and smooth bright white stone. It only reflected their belief in the honorable ways of upholding one's light in the face of the darkness. But they were of the pure darkness, the outline of their light, the stars that floated in the endless abyss above were all surrounded by a pure darkness, making them the Twilight Suns.

The King raised a hand as they entered. Vahn brought himself to a knee, Baron and Elli bowing in respect. The king lowered his hand and they were allowed at rest.

" So, you are the Blacksmith who took on my order for a new sword? " The King asked, his benevolent facade aged with wisdom folded into his pours, yet stern and strong. He had a good amount of years left in him.

" Yes, we have your order. And a letter.. From Father Andreas. "

" Andreas? Why would he even.. " The king stopped, as though he knew what was to come. A shade came over his eyes as he shut them, his hand coming to his face gently. " Let me see then. " The King waved a hand, a guard received the letter and brought it too him.

While reading he spoke the words " One is amongst you.. " out loud. From the scroll a ray of light directed itself around the room and from the center a light seemed to flourish from the ground. From this light a powerful voice emanated forth and so all listened.

" Times in long past, there was a world polluted by the greeds and lusts of a race.. a race of 'humankind'. .... aspect of their race ... potential... they threw... out for selfish gain. God, ... anger for .... ways unleashed ... mighty beast... "

The message was construed and somewhat un-worked and unrefined as though made in a hurry.

" There are five.. Destiny... Find.. unleash... Fate of this world... Decision... "

The message ended with a light falling upon the form of Vahngard, his red cherry eyes narrowed and widened, the pupils pulling like that of a cat. He took a deep breath as his sign came, he knew that his future was ahead and now his intuition was right.. He had a destiny undeniable.

The message and the light faded, the scroll would then evaporate in the King's hands.

" And so.. Vahn must leave.. immediately. " He said in a low tone, as if casting out a son into the world.

" I am.. really allowed to follow my destiny? "

" Yes, it has been foretold and so you must. Take the power if the beast.. and use it to bring our world to a shining balance. " He waved his hand at him and then called Baron forwards. " The sword? "

Baron bowed and presented him with the blade and hence Vahn was called forwards, " Kneel, you shall receive my blessing. " Vahn had done so, his head bowed down as the king placed the blade at his shoulders and then his forehead saying the following: " You are now the Ambassador of the Star Kingdom, wherever you are going you represent our home land, and must uphold all your duties as the White Rose Fencer. "

He pulled the blade back and nodded for him to rise. " Take anything you need, and be on your way. "

" Thank you your Majesty. "

And so the preparations were made, he took what he needed and wrapped a pack around his shoulder. They were then at the gates of the Kingdom, the staff of the castle waving them off. Zachary was there as well, it seemed as though he'd be taking Vahn's place as the Head of the Star Order Guard.

He looked to the two that had been there with him, and blinked before bowing. " I was hoping I could follow you wherever you might be off to at least for a while. Traveling can get kind of lonely. "

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Baron and Elli watched from afar as Vahn waved farewell to the staff of the castle. Elli exhaled deeply, as if she had been holding her breath the whole time in the castle. "That place was amazing..." she whispered to her brother.

Baron smiled and nodded in agreement. Vahn walked to them and said he wanted to travel with them. Elli's eyes lit up but only Baron noticed. She was very good at hiding her emotions though she didn't do it on a daily basis. Baron turned to Vahn and smiled warlmy, "Of course you can. What do they say? 'The more the merrier'? We should get going though, it's already dark so we'll walk until one of us gets tired. Anyway, it's nice to have you with us, Vahn." He offered his slightly calloused hand to Vahn for him to shake.

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2008 01:29 AM
    Threads

Lily finished packing her bag, and look up at the window. The moon shone in the pale black sky of night. It was nowhere near as beautiful as the moon looked in the Moon Kingdom, but she had to admit it still shone as best it could. Lily moved towards the window then stopped hearing guards run past her rooms. They yelled about somebody breaking into the royal library and headed off that way. Perfect, she thought not daring to even speak for fear of being caught. She climbed out of her room using the natural footholds in between the sandy Palace stones. She quickly ran across the soft grass not making a sound.

Within minutes she was at the stable, a flash of silver brought her her mare quietly. The holster moved with much practice, soothing the worried horse and working through the saddle equipment. When all was ready Lily picked up a glob of mud and spread it across her horses gleaming coat and hand made saddle. The holster followed suit, and they worked until Lily’s brilliant mare looked less then average.

“Thank you,” Lily whispered as she climbed up into the saddle. The holster just smiled and nodded towards the way out. She kicked her horse into a charge. Lily reached deep into her inner-self calling upon her magic. It was a well of green Earth magic with veins of coppery brown Wild magic; there also was the faint blue glow of her Water magic. She reached into the veins of copper pulling out a thread of power. Lily thought hard on the great birds of the south winds and forest of the world. She thought though of the great joy of flying. Lily then laced it into her mare’s life force, also a copper brown. Soon she felt the back of her horse change producing what seemed like horns, but grew into great wings. The wings were strong enough to bring them just clear of the wall then they landed with a bit of a thud.

“Sorry girl. I know it’s uncomfortable when I do that,” Lily said stroking her mare. Lily retreated from her inner-self and headed towards an inn she had seen on the way to the Palace.

When Lily arrived she was tired barely able to stay in her saddle. The holster took care of her horse and called for a manservant to help her with her bags. She wondered up to the front desk paying up a few coppers for a nice room on the second floor. She asked not to be disturbed in the morning and would leave again the next evening. Lily headed up to her room and fell on her bed with relief. She had spelled her rooms to make anyone who came there for her would either forget why they were there or think she was ill. It would give her three to five days to get out of the Sun Kingdom. Before sinking into bed she removed the commoner cloths and head veil that had hidden her true identity then changed into a simple shift. When Lily’s head hit the pillow she was gone to dream away.

OOC: I feel just like my character, tired and worn out...ZzZ
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 12-09-2007 at 12:37 PM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats
    Ninja Registration Number: 012620

Height: 5’
    Weight: 95.5 lbs.
    Birthday: July 7 ( Cancer)
    Blood Type: B
    Personality: Aggressive, hot-tempered, wild

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ooc: I ahve no clue of waht to do next....?

Sheana arrived in The star Kindom.Tired and worn out.She hoped she could find a possible inn to tsay at.Wondering waht the commotionwas as she passed the palace,she paid no attention and continued on.

She wondered what she could do by tomorrow.By now she had forgotten why she had even came here.As she walked she noticed that the Moon was nothing compared to the Moon Kingdom's.This one shone less and wasn't as beautiful.

Sheana sighed and walked into an Inn.She went up to the front desk,dropped some money down and went on her way upstairs to a comfy bed.Although she kayed down now,she couldn't go to sleep.She just had the feeling that something better was going to happen.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ren walked twoards where she had heard the commotion coming from.As she neared by she saw a huge group of people.She saw some looking as if they were enlightened and others as if they were going to iill one another.She murmered to herself and sarted walking over.

As Ren drew near sne noticed that many of the people over here had blood stained clothing on them.This wasn't a surprise to her but it made her wonder more.

She stepped up to an old man who was still laying against he ground.She lifted him up and asked in a kind voice that had a intimidating sound to it.

"Excuxe me but would you be so kind as to tell me whats going on here?"
    The old man stared at her and made no comment.
    "Excuxe me miss but if you want to know,I think you should go and find the man who was just here.He left heading off in that direction.He was bleeding badly so I think you should hurry"
    Ren smiled and dropped the man down,now bending down to the small child next to her.
    "Really,Thank you then."

Ren smiled and started walking off in the direction the child had pointed.
    "Maybe this guy will know something about the Moon Kingdom." she thought as she walked quite fast.

Ren finally drew near to where the buildings soon stopped.
    "Hmmmmmmmmmm, he may have left all ready."
    Ren started wandering around searching.
    "The kid did say he was bleeding so there should at least be some kind of track I can find."

Ren finally stopped in front of a small grove that could actaully hide something or someone.With her curiousness she stepped trough and discovered Azazel laying there bleeding horribly.

She didn't flinch at the site.She just walked over and bent down slightly.He seemed in need of quick treatment.She leaned a hand over and a blue liquid started forming over her hand.
    "This should help a little until I can get him somewhere better."

Ren could heal with her water arts but it took up a slight amount of energy away from her.It also was hard to do with the right amount of concentration.She put her hand against the wounds and started healing them the best she could.

"Well,that should help a little."
    She then picked him up and started walking off twoards a medic center.
    "This is strange,I don't see why i'm helping you but I feel as though I should.....This should be interesting." Ren said walking off.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Zoroaster slipped away gently. He had wanted to make sure the speaker he had heard was alright, for the man had inspired him to take action and not dwell in self-pity. It was the least he could do to make sure the man survived, but seeing as some strange girl had had already taken care of that Zoroaster made himself scarce.

He found himself a place seclude where he could attempt what the preacher had inspired him to do. If he had reached the world, perhaps he could reach back, to bring his mind in line with the building blocks of reality and make contact with the Monad collective consciousness. He sat down gently, knowing this would be no short act. Gradually he forced himself to re-restrict his consciousness, to eliminate the cogent thoughts that had accumulated since he had arrived in this world. He tried to return. Return to the collective in some small way. Gradually he began to break down the walls and pillars that made his fragile sentience and he felt a hum begin to overtake his mind. It was a distant rumble at first, like some great force rousing from slumber but gradually it began resolve into a voice.

...cluching fingers... a distant sensation but yes... we feel. We hear, you. What is it that you want of us?

"What must I do to set the Monads free? To cure the rank injustice within this world that is the basis of all things?"

You must find the scrolls. We require them... then find a way to bind the Leviathan. You will find this easier than other mortals for you are the soul creature of her uterus and her womb. You, are of her blood and her flesh and like her and her precious thought can touch the fabric of this world. Being of her substance you have a shot of manipulating her, even with you meager power. When you have bound her, use her power against that which caused this world to be... that sinful thing called God.

"...yes... I will do as you wish..."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Ethereal paused near the shore. She leaned down. She'd been running for a long time. The bandit wouldn't have stayed paralyzed for more than a few minutes. The owl was still flying a bit raggedly it had stayed with and become her lookout. The owl managed to trun around and fly in its erratic pattern back home when it saw her stop.

She sat down far enough away from the water that it wasn't a threat. She looked down the beach as if expecting to see the bandit leap from the water. She noticed two people a farther down. Ethereal glanced back worriedly at the woods without her lookout she was lost as to how far behind the bandit was.

The bandit crawled to his feet and began to head in the opposite direction of the way his prey went. There was no way he was going to hurt himself farther. He needed help...

Ethereal got to her feet. I do need help... She reasoned. If the bandit ever got a weapon Ethereal had feeling she wouldn't win as easily. She paused then let go of all her illusions of asking for help with dignity there was no way in her current state. "Hello?" She said unwilling to say anything further until she knew how they would react.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hwarg heard a females voice and then glanced over to where the voice was coming from. He looked down at Mebba and patted her head "Well, Mebba it seems we have company." He said looking back at her, Hwarg examined her and noticed she was a bit beat up. He tilted his head and then spoke softly "Hello, are you okay miss? You look a little beat up." Hwarg said getting to his feet.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Ethereal sighed. "I had bad brush with a bandit" She said, glancing over her shoulder. "I just need a little help" Okay so maybe she needed more than a little help. She had an angry bandit on her tail and she she felt sore from his manhandling earlier. Not to mention if she ever met up with him again she felt very certain that not only would he have a weapon this time but he'd probably also have buddies.

He limped forward purposefully heading for a little niche in the forest. "I'll get her for that" He muttered slapping branches from his face. If he was right this was where his partner hung around.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mebba sat up curiously not bothering to wipe the sand from her dress. she looked ethereal up and down "did you get into a fight with a shark?". she stood and cirkeld ethereal a bit looking up and down "nope no bite marks". she smiled at her "i'm mebba and he is hwarg, he is a darkling and i am a half darkling but the fisherman often call us mermaids or fish people though" she frowned "i wonder why though i mean it's clear we do not have a tail or gills" giggeling she wiped some sand of her dress and seemed to realise something "whats a bandit?" she looked at etheraul examining her clothes a bit.

Your Worst Nightmare. Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2007 10:45 AM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry everyone for not posting. I've been very busy, plus I was grounded yesterday. My deepest apologies. Let the RP proceed!

IC: Lunara finished her meal, and stood up again. "I need to get out of here..." she murmured, glancing around. It was time to leave. Leaping onto a roof, she ran, jumping from one house to another, until she reached the outskirts of the Storm capital. As she continued walking from the city, the storm began to get better, bit by bit, until it all but vanished.

"Oi', where to next?" She grumbled to herself. "I ain't walkin' the whole way to... wherever I'm goin'. Time to go shoppin'!" she declared, and ran her way through the marshes of the Storm Kingdom. The land had once been dry and nice, but since all the rain, even more than usual, the ground had become soaked, and marshes took over the terrain. A small town was near in sight, so Lunara kept her pace until she arrived. Just a small market town, a stop for travelers leaving the Storm Kingdom. "A horse, please," she asked a vendor.

"Sure, what kind?"

"Something fast, something big. Oh, and cheap."

"Aye. Here, this one should fit your standards." The vendor brought about a youthful looking mare, strong and bold it looked like, with a mane of white, and her pelt, the deepest black.

"Okay, I'll take her." And she exchanged some coin for the horse, not needing any equipment since she had it, from her last horse that was killed by bandits. They were just animals, but that one, Lunara had been pretty close to. Placing her cargo and reins, saddle, and such on the mare, she sat on the saddle, waved off the man who sold the horse, and kicked the equine into a full gallop... Her destination? She had no idea.

The beast stirred, ever slightly... it could sense.. its time was near... The cold, icy "sea" it dwelt in was far from New Earth, but that didn't matter. In its dreams, it knew, it could feel that it was close... very close.
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

~Next Day~

Sheana sat up staring out the window.The sky seemed dark and bleak,almost like the sky of the Storm Kingdom as she was told before.

Sheana wondered......what next?She was hoping that something was going to happen.She meant that this was her time to find something worthwile.Something that would probably reach inside and pull her soul from out of the darkness.But the way her life was going, she wondered if she should have ever left.

She began thinking of come of her bad traits.She wasn't much of a fighter even with her sword, she barely new how to use her powers, and she had the slight fear of being alone and never being reached out to.Well this was happening now to her.There was knowone there but her.

"Oh this isn't the time to be sulking.I should be out there.........but doing what?"
    She hung her head in between her legs and sat there quietly thinking.Why did she leave in the first place.Was there really any point?Should she had just stayed behind and lived her life out quietly never getting to see what the outside of the Moon Kingdom was like.
    "Maybe that would have been best......."

Sheana hopped out the bed and pulled her black boots on.She grabbed her sword from across the room and grabbed the bag she had with her.She looked at herself within a mirror and pulled a slight smile on her face.
    She walked through the hallway of the inn until she got to the front desk.She droped a pair of keys off and walked out the front.

The air was a little chilling around here but she kept walking along.She smiled and decided to go find some place to practice her sword skills at.She started walking out twoards the outskirts of the Star Kingdom.There was a small postal town where she could collect supplies but she didn't need them.She smiled and started walking twoards a small forest.She could practice there where knowone would notice or could bother her.

She began.Slicing down a few tress.Practicing with swift but strong strikes.By the time she was doen, she was ready to pass out but she didn't.She repicked her sword up and walked twoards a tree and sat down against it.She looked up as she could see that the sky had lightened a little.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hwarg laughed at Mebba and then walked up to the girl and held out his hand "A pleasure to meet you, Mebba and bandit is something that we fight, when they are going to or attacking people." He said smiling. He looked at the girl carefully and then smiled "Well, alright then, I shall help you." He said patting Mebba on the head, "And Mebba can help as well...for a siren she packs a punch." He said thinking back to when he was pulled up into the boat by those fishermen.

Closed Thread

Thread Information