AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sign-Up: Leviathan

Your Worst Nightmare. Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2007 10:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sign-Up: Leviathan

L E V I A T H A N

II. History:

It wasn't too long ago, if you think about it. When the world fell, mankind, no... life itself, was wiped out. The year was 2309. The world was dying; polluted to its very core. Nearly every resource had been used and lost in the end. Now the moon and sun were really the only options left of resources. But amongst all that, evil dwelt inside the hearts of men, and radiated a sort of misty energy from the planet. Aside from the small "accidents", everything seemed normal. Only a small group of people knew this was false security for the humans, and the Earth itself. Many people turned away from God, blaspheming basically every chance they got, without really knowing it. Sensing the danger that threatened the planet, the leader of these holy people, an old priest, brought some ancient scripts to the government. These documents, some centuries old, foretold a "force of God's divine will" would come when Earth was ensnared by evil, which would eventually happen. And that time had come. Pleading that they either evacuated Earth, or, cleanse the world of as much darkness as they could. Shrugging this off, they merely ignored each man that came to their door, ranting about some 'Apocalypse' that was soon to come if they did not take action. And happen... it did. A giant scaled beast of some sort engulfed the planet 10 years later, and completely obliterated it. The world, and the moon (with it being stuck in Earth's gravitational pull), fell, as did a few stars with it. Centuries past until the planet crashed into the 'bottom' of the universe. It slowly healed to become several flat surfaces, a new set of continents. Life, in time, began again, and when humans arrived, they were different. The land under the world was enchanted, and thus endowed both the earth, the animals, and the humans with supernatural abilities. But not all of these were good. Back into the 'middle ages', where horses were the main transportation, and swords were the basic weapons of battle, a cult that knew everything about this "monster" planned to reawaken "God's vengeance". Their enemy, the holy men and women, said God only did what needed, and probably had no intention of doing it again. But when the occult finds a mysterious girl who can foretell the future and knows how to awaken the creature of "God's vengeance". Prophesied, five young people, from the five continents; Moon Kingdom, Sun Kingdom, Star Kingdom, Cloud Kingdom, and the Storm Kingdom, representing the five elements - water, fire, earth, air and electricity, would come, and perhaps, save the New Earth from the beast called, in ancient texts... Leviathan.

Current Info:

It has recently been discovered that the ancient texts, one piece of it residing in each city, has been rumored to have the secret to glory. These pieces of papyrus are the key to controlling the Leviathan, or destroying it. The goal of both groups is to get these pieces from the other cities, bring them together, and, depending on which side gets it, either dominate the beast or destroy it. Meanwhile, the lives of people in most of the cities is in turmoil. Very few are rich, and all "Lower Cities" are in chaos. The Upper Cities mostly remain tranquil, but even then, robberies and murders have been occurring. The Cult and the Holy People have been at secret war with each other since the New Earth was created, and even before that. Prince Tsugaru has been moving his men towards several cities from his base behind the Sun Kingdom, the most violent and militarily formed city. The five heroes of the prophecy are scattered around the New Earth, and their soon-to-be companions, both animal, and manlike, await their destiny.

III. Sample Character Sheet:

Birthname: Your character's real name
    Alias: Something they are known by or currently called, if anything
    Species: Can range from almost anything except for modern day to futuristic things like cyborgs and etc. Try to be original.
    Short Species Info: ONLY if your character's species is unknown to others OOCly. Pictures aren't required, but highly valued.
    Age: No older than 28, no younger than 13. For certain species, in this area, put what age they are exactly.
    Apparent Age: What age they LOOK like. Can be the same as age.
    Appearance: Pictures &/or VERY decent/descriptive detail about the character if picture is not present.
    Hobbies: What they enjoy doing, or find themselves participating in.
    Ally: Cult, Holy, One of the Five, or Neither (only 3)
    Personality: The basis of the character; what they are like, how they act, etc.
    Info: Short, sweet, simple please. Your character's summarized background.
    Weapon(s): Be creative. Don't just put 'sword'.
    Strengths: What advantages your character has.
    Weaknesses: Must have at least 2 legitimate weaknesses. No godmodding here.
    Element(s): Water, Fire, Earth, Air, Electricity. No more than 2.
    Abilities: What powers your character has. DO NOT go overboard.
    Home: What kingdom he/she/it hails from. Moon, Sun, Cloud, Star, Storm.
    Other Info: Whatever else you'd like to add.

IV. Sample Character(s)

Birthname: Tsugura Alse
    Alias: None
    Species: Unknown; Looks Human
    Apparent Age: 22
    Appearance:

Hobbies: Nothing
    Personality: Quiet, cold, strong-willed.
    Info: Born in captivity, Tsugura was unlike all other children. She could see into the future, and foretell things that would happen. But she wasn't always right; she only saw certain parts, things that could be changed only by the humans she saw in her vision. Grown up to an abusing uncle when her father died, and her mother was too sick to care for her, she learned to trust no one, not even yourself.
    Weapon(s): Psychic powers, telekinesis, premonitions.
    Strengths: Can see into the future, can pick up almost anything with her mind, can talk with her mind, and very skilled with long weapons if needed. Very agile.
    Weaknesses: Weak in body, though strong in mind and heart. Her mind however, when unfocused, can go into either a coma, or a rage when tampered with.
    Element: Water, Electricity
    Abilities: Telekinesis, mind-speaking, future-telling, very agile, water and electric based attacks, though quite basic. Very talented with long-range weapons.
    Home: Moon Kingdom
    Other Info: She is not the only one of her kind. Her brother, Tsugaru, is against her, and is the leader of the cult who wishes to bring the beast of God's Vengeance to save Earth from itself.

(Tsugaru is up to be played by whoever wants to. First come first serve.)
    Birthname: Tsugaru Alse
    Alias: Captian, Lord, Prince
    Species: Unknown; looks human
    Apparent Age: 19
    Appearance:

Hobbies: Murdering, torture, hunting, making people suffer, bringing back the Leviathan.
    Personality: Utterly cruel and brutal. He'll sacrifice his entire army to get the Leviathan.
    Info: Raised by his uncle also, he was much different than his sister. He eagerly awaited training to become the most lethal fighter he could. Taught to be cruel and merciless, ruthless in everything he did. He is basically without emotion or pity. He shared the same gifts as his sister.
    Weapon(s): Telekinesis, (make up others whoever gets this character)
    Strengths: (For player to decide)
    Weaknesses: (For player to decide)
    Element(s): Fire, Air
    Abilities: Telekinesis, mind-speak, future-telling, basic elemental powers, (rest for player to decide)
    Home: Sun Kingdom
    Other Info: He and his sister are royalty to the people who once knew how to control the Leviathan, and his true motives is not to save the world, but rather, to rule it, with his people's knowledge, on how to control the creature.

Birthname: Lunara Cyres (Sigh-rees)
    Alias: Phantom Eye
    Species: Unknown
    Short Species Info: ???
    Apparent Age: 20
    Appearance:

Hobbies: Killing monsters, raiding villages
    Personality: Cold but kind, hard to make friends with but loyal, easily angered and annoyed, prideful and egotistical.
    Info: Born to a poor family, they gave her to a rich family to better help her stay alive. She was birthed with a very rare disease called the Phantom Eye, which gave unknown powers, but would, sooner or later, corrupt, and eventually, poison and kill its host. She mastered almost all of its secret powers, and lives alone, making her day-to-day living as a killer-for-hire.
    Weapon(s): Demon Longsword, Phantom Eye, Armor wings.
    Strengths: Very fast and agile, very strong and good with mostly close-combat tactics. Very smart.
    Weaknesses: Goes into rages, doesn't think before she acts. Very egotistical and thinks as herself very strong and unbeatable.
    Element(s): Air, Electricity
    Abilities: Very good in melee combat, slightly better than average in magic. Basics and above learned in magic, very swift and cunning moves.
    Home: Storm
    Other Info: Everything else must be found out in RP.
    __________________________________________________ _

Rules to be posted afterward.
    Last edited by Saisashi~Arashi; 12-02-2007 at 08:53 PM.
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

Your Worst Nightmare. Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

R U L E S

I. No extreme foul language.

II. No racism, extreme sexual activity, extreme "blood & guts".

III. I will be appointing *ONE* Co-GM. Send me an application stating why you want to be the Co-GM, and why I should pick you. Feel free to add anything else, but depending on what you add, it may affect if I pick you.

IV. You may not play more than 4 characters.

V. No Godmodding, or disregard to the rules.

VI. No Spamming, or anything alike.

VII. Maximum post is 5/6 per day. Please don't fill up the board unless you know no one but the person(s) you are roleplaying with will read it, except me.

VIII. I *WILL* be reading -each- post to make sure no one is breaking the rules.

IX. No noob posts, or OOC only posts.

X. If you see anyone breaking the rules, report it to the Co-GM or me.

XI. Get along, have fun, and please, if you're not going to continue the RP, or you have to leave, give a legitimate reason as to why, and tell us, either by PMing me, the Co-GM, or posting it in the SIGN-UPs thread, NOT in the RPG thread.

XII. In your sign-up application, say whether or not your character is one of the five selected. Also, say if they are on the Cult's or Holy's side. Only 3 characters may be in the neither category, meaning they are allied with no one.

XIII. And the number one rule - FOLLOW ALL OTHER RULES OF AF AND ACT ACCORDINGLY.

Thank you, and have a great time!

P.S.: You will get four warnings. Three are verbal, and each one comes with a punishment except the first. If you unknowingly break the rules, I'll cut you ONE break. The fourth time you break a rule will result in banishment from the RP indefinitely.

Questions? You know what to do. <3 AND, START!
    P.S.S.: I am lenient, and very few of these rules are set in stone.

The List

Water - Taken

Earth - Taken

Electricity - Taken

Fire - Taken

Air - Taken <- I think

Darkness - Taken

Light - Taken

Companions - 4 / 5

Holy - 2/3

Cult - 1/3

Neither - 3/3

Leviathan - 1/1
    Last edited by Saisashi~Arashi; 12-04-2007 at 06:25 PM.
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I love the concept and the character. But, as you believed, there are a few things that need adjusting.

In this RP it is believed that God, Satan, and the Leviathan are the only three deities in the world. And no religion is present, since everyone believes that to be so. I love how you put so much thought and background behind it, but I have to ask you to edit your species and background. And add your ally (if any), and if you're one of the "five". As far as everything else goes... (excluding anything else that has to deal with the gods and goddesses you described, like the weapons), it looks good. So Luzifer, you're partially accepted.

As for everyone else who decides to enter, please remember to add your alliance and if you are one of the five in the prophecy. Thank you.

If you have any ideas how to make the RPG better, please let me know. (Be kind about it, please)
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

Birthname: Sheana(she-aun-a), aima(I-ma)
    Alias: Dark abyss
    Species: Unknown,Looks human
    Apparent Age: 17
    Appearance:

Occupation: Travels the land like a ghost.Shes considered a mercenary.
    Hobbies: Sword combat,reading,singing dark sounding songs,staring at the moon
    Personality: Shes easily upseted!She hates it when people complain on and on about how much there life sucks.Shes always reading a book and if shes not doing that shes practicing her fighting skills.She likes people who are nice and soft spoken.She herself is caring and kind to anyone who needs help.
    She does have a evil side to herself that not even she knows about completely.

Info: She doesn't know where she came from.She awoke to find herself outside the kingdom,Moon.She was raised by a rich family after being found.A symbol that was on her stood for the abyss,which caused many people to want her dead.The symbol abyss meant "One born from Darkness".She wasn't killed but sealed off for sometime behind a barrior until they thought she could be trusted.She now lives as a mercenary killing anyone whos she hired to get rid of.

Weapon(s): A sword.Its a black blade,it has a moon shaped crescent in the middle of the blade.There are two red ropes hanging off the end of the hilt of the sword.
    Strengths: Shes faster in the moonlight,shes very strong when it comes to short ranged battles
    Weaknesses: Shes open after guard impacts,she can't move as quick in dense areas
    Element(s): Darkness
    Abilities:She can travel at high speeds,shes able to fly,she can see into the future but only for short periods.
    Home: Kingdom Of Moon.

Other Info: Sheana was actually born from the Abyss herself and her duty is to plunge all into darkness.Her powers come from the sorrow and hatred of all living creatures.She doesn't know any of this but she will find out in the RP.
    Last edited by Asriel; 12-03-2007 at 09:11 PM.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

OOC: Intresting...

Birthname: Hwarg Raine
    Alias:
    Species: Darkling
    Short Species Info: Hes species are more known to be only seen at night, the only time you will catch his species in the middle of the day is when there is danger near by, his species is known to protect people in trouble and clear places of bandits for by passing travelers.
    Apparent Age: 21
    Appearance:

Occupation: If it counts, clears paths of dangers for travelers.
    Hobbies: Poking things out of bordom
    Ally: One Of The 5
    Personality: He is a very laid back type of guy, he usually likes to relax if there is no danger around.
    Info: Being one of the 5 he does infact represent water, although he can only be seen usually in the darkness, this is due to that Hwarg did stay at the bottom of the ocean where it was very dark, until resurfacing.
    Weapon(s): Hwarg uses spiked gloves that can send the force of a crashing wave when it.
    Strengths: Being the water element Hwarg can manipulate water and even blend in with it, he is also very athletic when it comes to swimming and running.
    Weaknesses: Hwarg can't stand electricity he also does have a weakness for, although odd, he is alergic to clams...(What!? XD)
    Element(s): Water
    Abilities: Water ball, title wave (Can only use once perday) Typhoon (Also once perday), Water Dagger, Also he does have telepathy with communicating with fish (Like Aquaman only not useless )
    Home: Moon
    Other Info: Hwarg has a habit of randomly throwing stuff against trees when he gets bored.

I hope this is good, if you want me to edit anything ask away.
    Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 12-03-2007 at 04:44 PM.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Birthname: Vahngard Kaethmour ( Vahn for short. )
    Alias: Brave Fencer, Rose Fencer, White Rose.
    Species: Saeth

Short Species Info: Saeth are a neko-like race, they have the ears of a cat and hold the agility of them as well. Though the 'cat' senses are brought to scale with their size and mindset. They are a generally docile race and are usually the calmest of any around. They can grow claws at will from their wrists instead of their fingers, usually two or four. They can also shift into a larger cat form, yet unless they are proficient in a magic of some sort they couldn't doth their clothing that wouldn't fit after transforming.

Appearance:
    http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...tswordsman.jpg

Mystic Cat/tiger Form Appearance: (Note, He's the Tiger, just with snow white fur. )
    http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...rent=Tsuru.jpg

Occupation: He is a knight of the Star Order, and the Captain of the General Guard in the Star Kingdom. (Not to be confused with the underground Holy side)

Hobbies: Reading and prowling about, whether in cat form or just walking about. He has a tendency to start daydreaming, or otherwise perceiving into what he says are other worlds.
    Ally: One of the Five
    Personality: He's calm, like how his species generally is. But he's more sensitive with his 'Cat like prowess, and has almost like a switch when danger or surprises are near. Call it a cat's intuition. This gives him the ability to see everything through expecting eyes, yet he's curious enough to be amused at the the times when he's wrong. He's usually mellow.

Info:

Vahngard Kaethmour, the Saeth of wondrous imagination. He grew up in the Star Kingdom, with his eyes towards the endless nights and compelling days. He grew up a romantic and learned the arts of the Duelist, and became a master fencer in his calm and truckin' discipline. Eventually he took on the RoseStar crest of the Star Kingdom's High Guard, Dothing his the honor of taking hold of the Captain's enchanted sword, the "Vahjia Nae Roe". It's name was a statement in an ancient language for " He who followed the Rose... "

His skills were matched by the cutting edge of his claws, and the seemingly slow, but actual fully obvious intelligence he held within. Upholding the Rose, and following his guiding Star of Nareth he could feel the time for his departure to near. But he just needed something, a singal to set him into the far depths of the other Kingdoms.

His guiding star, Nareth is the birth star his parents had him under. It symbolizes the path of the 'Timeless Wanderer, who would then be found by the gates of Heaven in the time of it's fall'.

Weapon(s):
    • Vahjia ( The Rose Brand ): The sword forged in the fire filled flowery lights of the age old destruction, recovered by those of the earlier Star Kingdom Guards. This weapon had a golden like metal laid into the handle and a shining white-silver blade that was said to cut it's way through the darkness. It's like a thin longsword, just a few inches longer then the norm at the handle and the blade which is double edged. (You can see the top of the hilt in his character picture)
    • Dalvega: A sword hilt with a pommel in the shape of a star. No guard, just a hilt. But this blade works by absorbing any focused Star Power (Like Magical force) into a blade of pure star energy. The blade reaches length equal to the amount of energy the wielder has or inputs and can display how much one may have left by it's length.
    Strengths: Scaled Cat-Reflexes-Senses-Agility and Accuracy. He's also quite Mentally collected, meaning more magical focus ability. He can also turn into ahis Mystic Cat form as stated above.

Weaknesses: His body behind his light metal armors is more frail, like a cat compared to a dog. Though in his cat form his gains a bit more strength and stamina, this form stops him from using any magical energies and such (No magic attacks in the like in Cat form). He can't wear much armor in his cat form, so he's open for more blows all around his body in this stage. He's also slightly heavier in this form, lowering his dexterity in lieu for the bit of added strength.

Element(s): Electricity, Fire.

Abilities:
    • Mystic Tiger/cat Form: Explained in strengths and such.
    • Rose-Star Magics by using his magical energies. ( Think Kii~ but not really, though he can only use it for his Delvega and for other feats. Remember, it's not a main element. )
    • Wrist Claws: The ability to grow out long nails from the their wrists, above the back of their hands. Like large finger nails or claws. Not supped up or anything, just retractable claws.

Home: Star Kingdom.

Other Info:

" It's not the highest plains or the deepest sea that may intrigue the widest minds, but the distance and all between the two that gets them started. "
    ~Vahngard
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 12-03-2007 at 06:31 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Okay my second attempt at a character

Birthname: The Behemoth/The Beast
    Alias: Nero
    Species: Thought

Short Species Info: He is a belief made flesh, a notion in the mind of Leviathan and was thus willed into existence by nothing more than a desire by her to have him be. His body is human but he lacks a complete free will. He is not truly a creature of the physical realm and maintaining his existence is difficult, like a fish trying to survive on land. "She thinks therefore I am"
    Age: Impossible to discern… It would bend to many philosophical questions to ask how long a thought can exist in the mind of a god

Apparent Age: 16
    Appearance: See attachment
    Hobbies: N/A
    Ally: Leviathan

Personality: Very loyal to his mistress and willing to sacrifice his life so that she can be made manifest into the world. Because he is many ways Leviathans consort and opposite he possesses many kind personality traits. He is gently and calm whenever he can be, using aggression only as a last resort.

He is very empathetic and is capable of understanding any position and does not believe in the concept of a "villian". To his mind, everyone is a victim of fate and chance, a result of an unpredictable series of events that are beyond their control. This often leaves him conflicted when he has to make a choice on favoring one side or another since he sees both sides as having valid reasons for acting as they do. The only time he is capable of making such a decision with ease is when he can drawn upon his loyalty to Leviathan as a way of abdicating the decision, i.e. he will always side with Leviathan because he sees her as the greatest of victims.

Likewise, he is incredibly patient with people and is willing to have them hate him for a while so that they can come to a life changing epiphany. This however can turn into him not deigning to take an action for much longer than a normal person would and often causing mental anguish to those he means to help because of it.

While he is very empathetic he tries to separate himself from others since he is by nature a being of a whole other class. He feels that by drawing ties to him an individual will be leading themselves into pain. He tends to keep to himself, radiating a serene silence. In the past, he has broken off relationships with mortals because he felt they were growing to attached to him. This is especially true of females because he fears that if they attempt to become romantically involved with him Leviathan will get jealous and try to hurt them, think that the girl is trying to steal Behemoth away from her.

Because of his nature, he is in tune with the thoughts of others. Please note THIS IS NOT MIND READING. Merely, he, as a thought, is intimately familiar with how the mind translates beliefs and ideals into action and because he has an expanded consciousness capable of taking into account variables that would not normally occur he can of extrapolate to an individuals thoughts. Thus he has an ablility to cut to the heart of a situation if he so chooses, however unless Leviathan's safety is at risk he takes a philosophy of non-involvement and will not use his perceptions to anyones advantage.

Info: Leviathan is a God. But Leviathan stands alone, neutral and separate. She is the snake who eats its own tale, a continuance of time and a non-particpant in the grand battle between good and evil. She exists merely to destroy the world so that it can be remade in the never ceasing battle between Yahweh and Satan.

She had long been assailed by mortals each time that she destroyed and remade the world. Many mortals called her evil because she destroyed the world. But it was time that they hated, something she was merely an agent of, they feared the endings that time brought and lacked the breadth of consciousness to perceive the transience of their demise. Those who did not hate her or seek to kill her sought to use her power to dominate the world. Thus leaving her lonely and hated.

However, she desired another to be with her, and in her mind she conceived of The Behemoth, her champion, to represent her and defend her. She wanted a being in this world who did not worship her but at the same time that did not try to use her. Who accepted her for who she was and could exist alongside her to ease the loneliness. She had long been assailed by mortals each time that she destroyed and remade the world.

Behemoth then entered into New Earth. He desires to protect his mistress from those who would harm her or seek to use her. Only he grasps the tragedy of her existence and sadness for in would take more than a mortal mind can possess to comprehend the eternity of sorrow she has lived.

He wears a mask over part of his face to hide his mark. This mark is used by Leviathan to inflict pain upon him and control his actions. She does this only rarely because she truly loves him but she will when she fears that he might be led astray or seduced by another. Leviathan is very jealous of her champion and is possessive of it. But Behemoth does not hold that against her and in fact he understands why she does it and sees her as the victim more than himself.

Since he’s a thought and not a physical being in the truest sense of the word he has difficulty existing in the material world and sacrifices most of his power in order to force himself onto space-time. This also leaves him rather anemic

Weapon(s):
    • Scale of Leviathan: A massive scale of his mistress which Behemoth uses as a shield. It is incapable of being damaged.

• The Ten Horns of the Seven Heads: His flail that he wields in one hand. It has seven balls on chains and ten spikes among them.

• Material Magic: You could call it a “mix” of Divine and Dark Magic but that would be missing its meaning. It has qualities of both but is neither. It is the magic of the material world and of Leviathan. While not as powerful as his mistress by magnitudes Behemoth is still capable of wielding it. Compared to other magics it is rather weak but no other magic is wholly capable of resisting it.

Strengths: Strong and agile. Great defensive abilities with his shield. Capable of wielding material magic. Wise and perceptive.

Weaknesses: Despite a good defense, his body is frail against wounds. Anemia. Maintaining his reality uses most of his concentration. Material Magic is relatively weak compared to others. Incredibly indecisive.

Element(s): Material

Abilities: Material Magic, Strength, Expanded Conciousness (not directly
    beneficial to him but it is part of him)
    Home: Leviathan’s mind

Other Info: N/A

Lest people think my talk of female leviathan be madness:
    And that day will two monsters be parted, one monster, a female named Leviathan in order to dwell in the abyss of the ocean over the fountains of water; and (the other), a male called Behemoth, which holds his chest in an invisible desert whose name is Dundayin, east of the garden of Eden. - 1 Enoch 60:7-8
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ScannedImage-3.jpg‎
Views:	46
Size:	157.8 KB
ID:	17958  
    Last edited by Luzifer; 12-03-2007 at 01:19 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Birthname: Mebba

Alias:

Species:crossbreed darkling/siren

Short Species Info: her darkling side overules her siren side, making her not as beautiful as one. However she can sing like one making her a intresting female to know.

Apparent Age: 12/13

Appearance: http://www.calculateme.com/MySpace/b...anime-girl.gif

Hobbies: playing with dophins, singing

Personality: stil pretty childlike, is curious about anything and anyone having forced hwarg to pull her out of trouble more than once. Kind and sometimes a bit naive though she can be pretty adult like if she wants to be.

Info: Mebba has never seen her mother, her father took her with him when she was a mere infant. she lived with him until she was 9 when a shark ate him while he was protecting her. Since her father lived away from any other darkerlings she wailed in hope someone would come to her help. A family of dolphins found her and took her to hwarge knowing he would be better to care for her than they ever would. at first as she was fearfull of Hwarge having seen not other darkling than her father, but as time past she grew attached to him.

Weapon(s): a shell shaped flute that can deafen people and confuse them for a while.

Strengths: good swimmer though not as good as wharg, can speak and befriend almost ever kind of fish. Can call upon some species of shark to help her.

Weaknesses: electricty, phsycollogy attacks.

Element(s): Water,

Abilities: siren songs: 1 lure of men, she can atract males (has only effect on males) 2 wail of desperation: She let out a wail that can you ears bleed (can only be used once)3 siren lullabye, she sings people to sleep.

Home: Moon

Other Info: she is ocasionaly seen as Hwarg's little sister though she does not see teh similarities between her and Hwarg. she also stays out of his way when he is bored since she was thrown against a tree twice by acident. She is also known to wail if she get hit, scared of is just left alone for to long by Hwarg
    Last edited by Nespa; 12-03-2007 at 10:32 AM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tetsanosuke: I don't know if you read the rules, but nothing like a 'cyborg' has been invented yet. Think middle-ages. Once you edit that, you're good to go.

Luzifer: Second character accepted. (And the Leviathan was female even beforehand, just so you know. ^^ Her "name" will be revealed later.) Just edit the first one, and you're fully accepted.

Nespa: Accepted. Welcome to the RP.

Seikyu Kiba: Just one question; I asked for people to put if they were a companion of the five, one of the five themselves, the cult, Holy, or neither. Which is it for your character? Other than that, accepted.

Thank you everyone, and please get other people to join! ^_^
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Birthname: Misa Ethera
    Alias: Ethereal
    Species: Carani
    Short Species Info: As a race Caranis haven't really populated to well. Most of them are wonderful fighters and are very smart. However to find one who will admit that they are a Carani is a rarity. The only discerning characteristic is that when they are young Caranis are born with a special mark but they often hide it. It looks sorta like this: Carani Mark also Caranis have a special affinity for birds of prey.

Apparent Age: 18
    Appearance:
    Ethereal (Note: Her mark is on her right hand it's usually hidden by her gloves)
    Hobbies:

Personality: Very quiet, high strung, and prone to react before getting all the facts.
    Info: She grew up in a simple environment and can't abide by oppulence and wealth. She loves a good battle although she often gets her in trouble by rushing headfirst into crazy situations. She represents Electricity. And can be as unpredictable and dangerous as lightening.
    Weapon(s): Attached to her gloves are three ridiculously sharp claws. She also has a hunting knife which she barely uses and her electricity attacks. Her two main weapons are the claws and electricty, she uses both the same amount of the time often combining electricity with the claws.
    Strengths: Able to call certain types of hawks and birds of prey. Able to bend natural lightening to her will.
    Weaknesses: She never truly has a plan. Water scares the stuffing out of her. And her unpredictability can be both a weakness as well as a strength. Also has a bad reaction to metals.

Element(s): Electricity
    Abilities:
    • Electric Cat: a simple strike with the claws with an added burst of electricity
    • Lightening Strike: Several things must happen before she can even think about using this, first it has to be storming or ready to storm, second she has to be at prime strength (or the energy could kill her) and thirdly she must be sure there's nothing metallic on her body. The attack itself is simple she redirects natural lightening using her body but it does drain her considerably
    • Slash: She is able to move at an incredible speed and hit the opponent with an unfocused blast of energy. The only problem with this is that it drains her considerably
    • Barren: redirects a amount of electiricty into another's body which can render them paralyzed for a few minutes. (It doesn't always work)
    • And 3 other attacks with claws alone
      Home: Storm
    Other Info: has an extreme temper which although hard to arouse can be dangerous to everyone.

**Edit:
    Here's a bit more for the description I guess:
    There are 2 major difference between Harpies and Caranis and they are the ONLY ones. Harpies have wings Caranis DON'T. No ability to fly at all.
    And Harpies are usually females (at least in my experience) where as Caranis are evenly split Male and Female.
    Now the differences between Humans and Caranis aren't exactly clear. Caranis are almost a sister race to humans difference being the ability to talk to birds of prey and their "birthmark" (I guess you could call it that) the other differences are minute (sp?) and unimportant to anyone but a Carani or human.
    Last edited by FullMetalAlchemist997; 12-03-2007 at 03:51 PM.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

FMA997 - Character is good. Just try to explain the species a bit more. Is she like a harpy or something? Does she look and act human? Just some things to think about. Other than that, accepted.
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Birthname: Allen Gruyevich
    Alias: Turnburn

Species: Aeroraptor
    Short Species Info: Aeroraptors are often defined as just people with wings. This is quite wrong, Aeroraptors are warriors with wings. While they may not all fight, they all know how and can do so to some degree. They've developed a more avian bones, muscles, and organs geared towards giving them a supreme advantage in flight and brief ground fighting. They have slightly larger eyes and a longer skull. Wing shape varies between Aeroraptors, however they can adjust their wingshape by adjusting feathers on their wings.
    Apparent Age: 27
    Appearance: Allen is an average-sized Aeroraptor, with the typical lean build. His hair is black and usually unseen under his helmet. His eyes are a piercing yellow. He wears a single-peice flight suit that is dark navy with a red stripe running along the side of the body. Over that he wears brown leather armor.
    Occupation: He's currently helping the Holy through recon and pinpoint attacks, while persuading the Aeroraptor elders to throw in with the Holy. Volunteer Aeroraptor instructor.
    Hobbies: He's a bit of a music lover, and is learning to whittle.
    Ally: Holy
    Personality: He's charasmatic and brings a relaxed attitude much-appreciated by trainee Aeroraptors. He cultivates a personal air of boldness that helps attract other fighters to him.
    Info: Allen is a uncomfirmed flying ace- He's claimed to have five kills, but not all of them have been verified. He distinguished himself in training by his mastery of fighting and graduated second in his class(a 'lack of discipline' kept him from being first). Once graduated, he took the oppuritunity to fly mercenary, in which time he became aware of the Holy and decided to join them. He sometimes returns to Aeroraptor lands to act as a volunteer flight instructor, which allows him to quietly advertise the Holy cause to the learning fighters. He's earned the callsign "Turnburn" by his practice of engaging in fast, frantic, "Turn-and-burn" fights.

Weapon(s): Air combat sword: A long, slightly curved scimitar with slots in the hilt that fit small hooks on the gloves of his flight suit. Whittling knife: A long handled, short bladed knife that's not a weapon that's at the bottom of the last resort list.
    Strengths: Flight, which creates a whole host of advantages on it's own.
    Weaknesses: Bad weather can force him out of the sky, he's not skilled in fighting long engagements on the ground and is not as manueverable on the surface. Sometimes he bites off more than he can initially chew.
    Element(s): Air, Fire
    Abilities: Like all Aeroraptors, he uses Air magic to boost his flying abilities, mostly passively. He can use general average-level fire magic for ground attacks.
    Home: Cloud.
    Other Info: Allen, and all other Aeroraptors, don't use magic during aerial fights, as there's no real way to guarentee a hit in all the turning and high speeds of the fight. Guns aren't invented yet, and arrows would drop like rocks. The "burn" portion of his callsign came from a comparison between his flying style and things burning quickly.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOOH! You said "Except". I thought you said it was okay to be both. I was tired last night considering I stayed up further then I usually do on school nights to write it out and read and such. I will make a new character then. ._.

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

I was wondering do I have permission to join yet?
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tetsanosuke - Alrighty then.

Opinionated - Is your character one of the five, or a companion? In parentheses (), besides ally, make sure to put either (Companion) or (One of the Five) other than that, accepted. good job. <3

Hieko - Sorry. Yes, you're accepted.

RPG thread will be up as soon as we get a few more people.
    Last edited by Saisashi~Arashi; 12-03-2007 at 06:19 PM.
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay, I made the character up in my previous area. Edited and such.

Hope this one works. I wasn't able to elaborate and create more of a history so I worry slightly on growing potential from his past, but neh.

There he is.

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2008 01:29 AM
    Threads

I MADE QUITE A FEW CHANGES TO MY CHARACTERBirth name: Lilith Normu
    Alias: Lady Lily, The Green Lady
    Species: Descendant of the Amazon noble
    Short Species Info:She is 1/2 Amazon that coming from an off branch of the Amazon’s own royal family. She though is far from the line of heirs to become Queen would still be considered royalty in the eyes of the Sun Kingdoms Court.
    Appearance: Lily has long, deep brown hair thats almost black. She usually keeps it in a braid that goes all the way down her back. She has a sturdy build of a fighter mixed with the delicate face and hands of a lady. Her skin is soft and a light brown from years in the Heartwood sun. Adorning her face are two large green eyes, a meduim slope nose, and soft pink lips, the bottom being more plump then the top. She usually wears a long soft cotton dress in shades of green with pits of different colored ribbon here and there. Around her waist is a fasionable outer corset also favored in a shade of green.
    Occupation: She is a young noble, who is supposed to join the Sun kingdom’s court within the next few months to “find” a suitable husband and produce an heir. She has no intentions of doing anything of the sort and does intend to leave through the great forests on her powerful father’s vast lands.
    Hobbies: She loves gardening and cooking. She teaches the common children of her land how to read, write, and a bit of arithmetic. She also enjoys eluding the suitors that come to call as she has come of age. She has a “knack” for healing and does that a bit. Her favorite thing to do is lay in the beautiful fields of flowers the Normu’s lands are famous for or climb the giant redwoods that are as old as the new earth.
    Ally: One of the Five (EARTH)
    Personality: She is a strong willed young women of her time, refusing to be the perfect little noblewomen and marry. She has notions to be her own keeper and travel the world teaching of the natural healing she learned from her mother and the tribes that filled the forests of Heartwood (the name of the Normu land holdings).
    Info: Lily's mother was the Barron of Heartwood's first wife. She died when Lily was only five years old. The Barron's own mother forced him to marry agian for the sake of the family and to get a proper heir. He married a widow named Imjane. She had two sons of her own, one thirteen and the other twelve. She is cruel and nasty to Lily. When Lily was but a tyke they would make fun of her and be mean. As she grew older her looks made her quite beautiful, so her step brothers would harass her in a very unbrotherly way... Lily's brothers are high ranking knights in the sun king's armies, they are quite a bit like him actually.
    Weapon(s): a glaive: a pole arm including a four- or five-foot staff capped with a long metal blade (18”). She can also wield a sword and knives quite nicely. She wields a bow like she was born with it in her hands. Last she is exceptionally strong, coming from her earth magic.
    Strengths: Many people underestimate her because she is a lady, which suits her well. When in a fight Lily can hold her own. She also has a vast knowledge of things and a cool head in battle. From her father she received the ability to be a great war general.
    Weaknesses: She has a bit of a temper when it comes to people insulting common folk and getting herself into trouble. Her wild spirit makes her think the best of everybody.
    Element(s): Earth, Water
    Abilities: Earth to control and manipulate stone. She also has a hugely powerful ability over plants. The plants love her with all of themselves and recognize her as One of the Five. She can heal a little due to her father’s side of the family, but only so far. Last included in her earth powers is her ability to speak to animals, command them, and change into one. The animals also love her as well.
    Home: Her mother is originally from the Moon kingdom and that is where the hidden Amazons reside, but she grew up in the Sun kingdom. She will be considered the One of the Five from the Sun Kingdom.
    Other Info: She has a pet, of what species she does not know. This is what it looks like except brown with flecks of green and hazel eyes.
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 12-04-2007 at 02:41 PM. Reason: changing alot...
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats
    Ninja Registration Number: 012620

Height: 5’
    Weight: 95.5 lbs.
    Birthday: July 7 ( Cancer)
    Blood Type: B
    Personality: Aggressive, hot-tempered, wild

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tetsanosuke - Accepted. Good job.
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

KibasStalker - Accepted. Nice job.

the list for available elements to the One of the Five 's is complete. the RPG will start when one/two more people join. If not, it will still be up by tomorrow, maybe tonight.
    Last edited by Saisashi~Arashi; 12-03-2007 at 07:04 PM.
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

( She does have a human form. )

Birthname: Going to be released in the RP
    Alias: Leviathan, God's Vengeance
    Species: Leviathan
    Short Species Info: The word "leviathan" basically means twisted or coiled, in the latin language. However, it has been twisted to mean a giant, biblical beast, told in ancient lore many times. What it truly is, no one knows, though it is predicted to be some sort of sea monster, which, (in this rp), is not the case.
    Apparent Age: N/A
    Appearance:

Ally: Leviathan
    Personality: N/A, though basically the opposite of the Behemoth.
    Info: The Leviathan was created by God to be a tool against mankind if they turned utterly hopeless against his good graces. They sometimes believe that this beast was the reason for the flood in the story of Noah's Ark. The biblical monster sometimes refers to anything big or monstrous in size, most of the time, reptilian. Now it has free will, and while God is 'sleeping', leaving the Leviathan to take care of things, she may just become the victim of the Cult, and used henceforth as a weapon of mankind against God.
    Weapon(s): Size, strength, unimaginable god-like powers.
    Strengths: Utterly huge, destructive, god-like powers, high endurance.
    Weaknesses: The ancient text. Her size makes her slow and unable to dodge attacks, unless they are clearly mis-aimed.
    Element(s): All of them
    Abilities: Unknown
    Home: N/A
    Other Info: More will be revealed through RP.
    Last edited by Saisashi~Arashi; 12-03-2007 at 07:47 PM.
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    Threads

I'll give this a go...If anybody has a problem with me say so beforehand or else things might get uncomfortable lol, wouldn't want to put a second RP on hold because of a small fight.

Birthname: Zenak Altresque
    Alias: The Traveller
    Species: Human (I know it's not original but i hate playing non-humans :P)

Age: 42 (I don't know why I can't be older then 28. I'm going to put 42 because my characters description depends on an older age but if it really matters I'll change the character.)
    Apparent Age: 42

Appearance: http://www.jaestudio.com/CloakofBrilliance.jpg.

You can't see it in the picture but Zenak has greying hair. The shining cloak represents his affiliation with light magic and recieved it as a present after saving a young prince in a city in the kindom of star. It has very good magic properties and seems to never bow down to the elements. A feature that is very important when travelling as much as Zenak does. Also lacking in the picture is Crecento. When crecento is out of its sheath all of Zenak's arm that is wielding crecento spews out purple flames. It's quite creepy actually. The sheath is behind Zenak's back.

Occupation: Zenak like he is often nicknamed travels. He goes from kingdom to kingdom in the hopes of gaining knowledge and honing the skills he already posesses. Makign a living from helping people in the cities he visits and often acquiring housing as a result. Zenak is very adept with light magic and can therefore be helpful in healing the diseased or wounded or can put his abilities to good use in good old manuel labour. He is very good with the sword and has often had to demonstrate these talents.

Hobbies: You might say Zenak is a very boring person. All he ever does on his free time is train. Considering his age he has been training for a very long time and has gotten pretty adept at what he does. ANother thing he loves doing is gain knowledge form all over the world. Having visited libraries and archives all around the world Zenak's incredible memory lets him go aorund like a walking enclopedia. Knowing much about lore, science and especially magic.

Ally: Neither (he's more of a mercenary he will join the team that either pays the best or the team he ends up getting atatched to)

Personality: Zenak is a man whose seen the best parts of his life already and knows it. He goes around letting people benefit from his incredibly vast experience and tries to earn a living doing what he loves, travelling anf learning. Zenak is definitely a scholar but of the weirdest kind. Even though he particularly loves a good read, he's more of a on-hand kind of scholar. He likes learning by experimenting and keeps his blades and magic skills always hones and ready. Very serious normally he usually has a hard time relaxing but will rarely get into a fight with people. Prefering greatly to let them figure out on their own that they're wrong unless they pay well.

Zenak is a firm believer that time teaches best considering that is how he learnt. He knows fully the harshness of life having experienced it first hand but regrets nothing. He believes that everyone shoudl learn the basics to defend and educate oneself then be left to their own. According to Zenak people always get what they work for and lazyness will not be rewarded and hates the monarchial system of the time because it encourages slackers that end up governing the hard working.

Info: Zenak led a very normal childhood. Raised by two loving parents he worked int he farm like most kids his age. Around the time he turned 13-14 Zenak met a wondering swordsman which he grew to respect a lot. Learning the basics of swordsmanship and magic fromt he traveller he grew to like it a lot. Eventually the swordsman left the village but not without leaving Zenak changed forever. Soon after that Zenak left his birth village. After that point Zenak stopped associating himself with any particular village and considered himself a roaming nomad.

His parents approved of Zenak's decision and never looked down on him for leaving the farm. Zenak's many brothers were more hten enough to help their father with the farm. Zenak returned very few times to his birthplace, the last time to find out his mother had died of a terrible illness. Since that dreadful day he has yet to visit is old home again. about 15 years has passed since his mother's death and still Zenak dares not venture back. Who knows what happened there since he left.

Weapon(s): Crecento, The forsaken

-Crecento is a dark and troubling sword. Zenak found Crecento in one of his travels in the kingdom of moon in a dark cavern. The cavern went deep underground, so deep Zenak believed he had found the entry to hell but after much peril and many traps Zenak had come upon an alter on which stood Crecento. Crecento was sealed by two huge chains. After many trials Zenak finally ran out of the cavern with Crecento in his hand. No matter how much Zenak has looked for the cavern he has never found it again.

Crecento is a sword of shadows. Zenak found mention of the sword in old lore as a demonic sword of devastating powers. It was sealed to protect teh world form its power. However, Zenak learnt to see the sword through different eyes. The sword wielded shadows and gave Zenak the power to wield shadows with incredible potency however it wasn't evil. Shadow who was often emplied to be evil wasn't if used for good. Elements are not evil, only the people who wield it. Misunderstood Crecento the forsaken was forsaken from light and order until Zenak liberated it. Engraved on the side of the blade are written the words:"Forsaken from light and darkness, forsaken from order and chaos. I am Crecento, power is my last gift." It had been written in an ancient language but Zenak had finally translated it after many years of research.

The blade itself is relatively short and quite thick and broad for its length. 2 "C", on on each side of the blade serve as traps for enemy blades. Claws curving up serve as a guard and also serve to trap enemy swords. Crecento's blade is a dark purple. The blade is always licked by a purple flame that doesn't extinguish in water. The hilt is black and very little decoration went into it except for the two large amythysts found on each side of the hilt.

Strengths: Experience and knowledge. His age and incredibly adventurous lifestyle gives him the experience that goes along with it. Either it be his general knowledge or the tricks he learn with the years they all serve him very well in all situations. Zenak's last strength is Crecento. The sword is like no other. A pure amount of shadow power and a blade more sturdy and more sharp then any masterwork Crecento is Zenak's biggest advantage.

Weaknesses: -Age is a wonderful thing but a curse at the same time. Zenak is not as strong nor as endurant as he used to. Not only age but how he aged. Zenak has never really rested and its starting to put serious toil on his body. Zenak has started to avoid battles, something he never did and use more his magic then his sword fighting another thing unusual for the once very prolific swordsman.

-His lack of any kind of sedentary life has not only put a serious toil on his body but also on his social skills. At the age of 42 Zenak is pretty useless in normal everyday social situations no matter how much knowledge he has on many subjects. Not very comfortable with women, he can't really deal with them. Not knowing what is proper or anything like that he usually just treats them like guys which has gotten him in his fair share of awkward moments. Zenak has never really fallen in love and usually rejects any type of social interaction if he can help it besides to pass on his knowledge and do a few jobs here and there.

Element(s): Light, Shadow (only when in posession of crecento)

Abilities:

Light:

-Can heal

-Can manipulate light particles found around to create physical manifestation of light therefore letting him:

-Create a protective sphere
    -throw light balls (little explosive projectiles)
    -trap people with chains of light
    -create a powerful beam known as Judgement

Shadow (Only when in posession of crecento):

-Can manipulate the shadows found in crecento to create physical manifestation of shadows however it's uses are different then light:

-can envelope people and lift them off their feet
    -can create a shadow blade when swining crecento to cut people
    -can also create shadow projectiles like the balls of light and a beam of shadows that Zenak calls Doomsday.

-can let himself get enveloped in a veil of shadows and step in an alternate shadow dimension at incredible speed to simulate teleportation.

All of this magic however takes energy away from Zenak. Abusing it can result in extreme fatigue or even death. Also the amount of light particles around Zenak greatly influences the potency of his light spells. The amount of power left in crecento affects the potency of his shadow spells. Crecento constantly recharges itself with the ambient shadow partiles though.

Home: Zenak hails to no kingdom since he became a nomad but he originally came from the kingdom of storm.

Other Info: Zenak knows a lot about the legend and the Leviathan due to his research and readings. If you lack one of the 5 Zenak could be an unknown one of the 5. I don't particularly care if you want this to happen or not because I'll enjoy the character in both cases. But if it helps the story I'll be glad to make Zenak one of the 5.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The only time someone cannot be older than 28 is if they are one of the five. I want most, if not all of the "Chosen" to be young, in a certain way. as I said before I am leniet with rules, so Zenak is accepted. Good job.
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Birthname: N/A
    Alias: Calls himself Zoroaster
    Species: Monad

Short Species Info: Monads are one of trillions of microsouls that make up the reality of the world. Everything is made of them and is the reason that the sense can translate what they see to the spirit of the individual and why the material world can exist. All matter is but a form of dense spirit and these monads are the trillions of souls that were martyred in order to allow God to shape the world to his whim. Also, since the soul of the individual is incapable of noticing things which are of a different essence to it was necessary that souls were fused together inorder to make reality.

Appearance: see attachment
    Ally: N/A
    Personality: He’s not incredibly smart and his soul is very narrow and is incapable of expressing or feeling to the degree of normal sentients initially but he’s gradually learning as his soul is expanding to a normal creatures level of consciousness.

He’s already developed a strong sense of justice in fact it was this trait which allowed him to break free of the matter of the world. He believes that it is unjust that a world is allowed to continue to exist because of the suffering of the majority of its inhabitants, even if said inhabitants have had their consciousness grafted together and pushed together so much they are almost incapable of conceptualizing the agony which they are in.

He’s aggressive in his pursuit of his goal and exists for no other purpose. He is utterly single minded and as such he is a bad conversationalist… either being incapable of relating to the individual speaking or thinking that they have no right to complain because they haven’t had their consciousness used as a building block in order to form the fabric of space time out of nothing.

In complete contrast to is otherwise mediocre intellect. He has a grasp of physics so utter and so complete that no ordinary mortal is capable his initmacy. He is the only mortal soul in the physical plane capable of circumventing the Heisenburg Uncertainty Principle among other things.

Info: Like all monads up until a mere two weeks ago Zoroaster was part of the fabric of existence. However he began to develop a rudimentary form of sentience and eventually conceived of the concept of justice. This forced his mind to expand until he was unable to remain part of the fabric of space-time and he was essentially spat out into the realm of reality.
    Since then he has struggled to survive in this world where people feel things he doesn’t understand and to cope with the searing agony of having his consciousness expanding within his own mind.

He is capable a reaching into the fabric of time and accessing and then converting the collective conciousness of the Monads into something that allows him the ability to understand and grasp events as they happen and to predict a series of events down to the actions of each of its constituent particles.

Weapon(s): No physical weapons. Limited control of Material magic.
    Strengths: a limited control of material magic… but he doesn’t use it because it would involve using those who he perceives as his kin as weapons.
    Weaknesses: He has no strengthes. He’s physically weak. He’s frail. He’s not particularly intelligent. He has only a limited degree of sentience. His magic is both weak and negated by his sense of morals. He doesn’t know how to fight.
    Element(s): N/A
    Abilities: Limited Material magic which he refuses to use
    Home: The fabric of space-time
    Other Info: He’s quite courgous despite the fact he has absolutely no way of defending himself. It almost be noble if it wasn’t actually incredibly stupid
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ScannedImage-4.jpg‎
Views:	52
Size:	339.9 KB
ID:	17963  
    Last edited by Luzifer; 12-04-2007 at 06:58 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

list edited.

and since you keep coming up with elaborately confusing characters, I'll accept yours, Luzi. xD
    Last edited by Saisashi~Arashi; 12-03-2007 at 08:07 PM.
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

um... before I make a character could you answer a question because I'm really confused...

How many people are one of the 5 already?

Closed Thread

Thread Information